- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin's first night on the road . . . Enjoy! J.S.T.

 

Barefoot.jpg  Barefoot.jpg  Barefoot.jpg

 

Chapter 10 - Where Did You Sleep Last Night

 

The Eagles kept Brian company for a good while as he sailed on down the highway. However, about six hours into the trip Brian finally gave in to his exhaustion and pulled into the nearest rest stop. Brian wasn't surprised to find that the lot was more or less empty at this ungodly hour of the morning. As soon as the monstrous machine was safely parked, Brian killed the engine and stood to stretch his stiff limbs. The clock in the dashboard read four thirty am. All the while Justin stayed happily sleeping, curled up in the captain’s chair, although the operating manual had made a new home on the floor.

 

“Hey . . . Sunshine, get up and come to bed.” Brian woke Justin with a quick brush of his lips to the youth’s temple and a gentle shake.

 

“Mmmm...what? Where are we, Brian?”

 

“Somewhere between Bumfuck City and Hicksville, USA. But don’t worry about that right now, come to bed before your body turns into a gigantic knot.”

 

Justin let himself be led into the deceptively spacious bedroom and climbed onto the more comfortable bed. Brian toed off his shoes and divested himself of his shirt before sliding in behind Justin and spooning his body around his warm blond. Both of them were sound asleep in seconds.

 

The sound of a car horn honking woke Brian up some time later. The sun was now shining through the RV windows, so he must have been sleeping for at least a couple hours. He found he was still lying in the same position as he'd been in when he'd fallen asleep - curled around Justin's smaller body with the kid’s bubble butt nestled up tightly against his crotch. His nose was buried in a mop of golden floss that tickled but also smelled so wonderfully earthy, like sandalwood and a hint of vanilla. The boy put off some serious body heat, making their nest under the comforter toasty warm. The whole arrangement felt really good to Brian. He was amazingly comfortable and didn’t even mind when the stray thought that this might be considered ‘cuddling’ drifted through his mind.

 

Laying like this with Justin, though, was making it nearly impossible for Brian to tamp down his lust for the boy. Brian’s arm was wrapped around the lithe body, his fingers splayed dangerously close to the younger man’s respectably-sized morning woody. It didn’t take long at all for Brian to find himself growing as hard as a steel rod. Really, all it would have taken was about half an inch of movement and they would both be in deep shit trouble. He knew that, because of all the bullshit rhetoric his mother had filled his head with, Justin wasn't even close to being ready for anything more physical than the kisses they’d already shared, but maybe there was a way he could ease his blond boy into the sensual realm.

 

The more Brian inhaled Justin’s unique scent, the harder he became. He had to hold himself back or he would have been rutting against that firm, plush ass like a fucking teenager. And the warmth of the body pressing back against his own wasn’t helping to keep him calm or rational. Matters were getting serious here. Brian knew he had to get some relief soon, or he was going to explode in his pants. There was only one thing he could do: he was going to have to wake the boy up and then give him a formal orientation into what a hand job really entailed.

 

Brian wormed his hand up underneath the hem of the t-shirt Justin was wearing, allowing his fingertips to brush softly against the bare patch of sleep-warmed skin and draw enigmatic little figures on his stomach. The boy squirmed a little but didn’t totally rouse. If anything, the kid snuggled down even more firmly into the pillows.

 

“Justin . . . Justin . . . Hey, beautiful. Time to rise and shine. I thought maybe I could show you another of those things that boyfriends can do together, but I need for you to wake up first, okay?” Brian offered, conveniently forgetting that now that they weren't at the Dennison’s they didn't have to pretend to be boyfriends anymore.

 

“Boyfriend things?” Justin asked sleepily while innocently wiggling his ass against Brian just the tiniest bit. Brian growled deep in his chest then leaned in and lightly nipped at Justin’s ear lobe.

 

“Yes, boyfriend things, you sweet little tease. But ONLY if you’re okay with it.” Brian stressed.

 

Justin turned to face Brian, his pupils slightly dilated. “Is this going to be one of those things my mother would tell me would lead to pregnancy?” Justin asked with complete candor.

 

“Most definitely,” Brian chuckled at the boy’s continued naivety, thinking he'd have to get around to explaining about that particular issue fairly soon - but not right now. “But I promise I won't get you pregnant, Sunshine. And I also promise you'll like it. A lot.”

 

Justin wrinkled up his nose and screwed up his face as if thinking about the prospect very seriously. Then, with a genial shrug, the kid capitulated. "Okay,” he said and then he yawned widely.

 

“Okay, indeed,” Brian echoed.

 

Brian let his right hand move down lower until his fingers paused at the button on the waistband of Justin's chinos. He nimbly popped the button, all the while staring into Justin's eyes to make sure that he wasn't moving too fast. All he saw though, was an open innocence, tinged with a hint of expectation, so he quickly hurried on and pulled down the zipper too. When Justin still hadn't shown any signs of distress, Brian boldly reached inside and rubbed his palm over the boy’s hot hard length through the damp cotton of his briefs. Justin let out a little *unh* noise - halfway between startlement and pleasure - and the pace of his breathing increased but otherwise he didn't seen to be nervous or afraid and his eyes clouded over with lust.

 

So far, Justin was simply lying there, waiting for Brian to do what he was going to do, completely open to whatever new experience his boyfriend had planned for him. The boy had no pretense or preconception about what was happening. He was just living in the moment, completely trusting, completely open . . . And, fuck, if Brian didn't find that to be the most erotic thing he'd ever seen before. With a little growl, Brian dove in and snatched a kiss away from those tempting popsicle pink lips. Then he pulled back and reminded himself that he needed to slow down before he scared the kid.

 

When he saw that Justin remained unworried, still looking up at him with those trusting blue eyes and the corners of his mouth crinkled up with a hint of a smile, Brian determined it was safe to carry on. He smiled back as he very deliberately slid his hand up towards the waistband of Justin's briefs, hooked the tips of two fingers over the edge of the elastic band and slowly but inexorably tugged them downward. The pretty pink cock contained within jumped right out, as if happy to be finally freed from the constraining briefs. Brian was not at all disappointed to find that the relatively small statured boy came with a better than average sized cock attached. And right now that cock was hard and dripping precum and a lovely dusky rose color and Brian couldn't wait to grab hold of it.

 

“You . . . you’re touching my . . . my willy,” Justin observed incredulously in a hushed and breathless voice as Brian's hand closed around his dick.  

 

“Yes. I certainly am,” Brian chuckled quietly. “And I'd really like it if you would touch me the same way, Sunshine.”

 

For a moment, Justin looked more shocked by that request than he had been by any of Brian's actions. Brian watched as the boy chewed at his bottom lip nervously for a few seconds. Then a tentative hand reached out towards the already unbuttoned fly of Brian's jeans. Since Brian hadn't bothered with any briefs himself, there was nothing standing between the boy’s questing digits and Brian's cock, which was already proudly peeking through the gap of his fly. Justin stretched out one very cautious index finger and just barely brushed against the tip of the straining red head.

 

“Huh . . . It's so soft and smooth . . . Like silk. But warm too,” Justin stated his initial observations with such eager candor that Brian would have broken out laughing if the touch hadn't also been so maddeningly arousing. “Oh! It moved when I touched it!” Justin giggled and jerked his hand back momentarily. “Such a pretty color - a dark purpley red. That would be a hard color to match with my paints but I think I could come close . . .”

 

“Justin, you don't have to analyze the color right now,” Brian was being driven mad by the lightly tracing fingertips and barely there touches. “See how I'm holding you. It feels good, right?” Brian's fingers were wrapped firmly around the boy’s cock and his hand was slowly stroking up and down. The boy nodded. “Good. So, you could hold me like that too and it would feel just as good for me.”

 

Justin’s grip was experimental and not very firm, and his fist barely moved, but at least it was less aggravating than those teasing little butterfly-light touches. Besides, it hardly mattered how proficient the boy was - Brian was so fucking ready to burst it really wouldn’t take much. The only thing holding him back was his desire to make this good for the kid as well. He smiled at the younger man, nodded approvingly and then increased the pace of his own motions.

 

*Mmmmmm* The boy’s quiet moan proved that he didn’t hate what Brian was doing. “That feels . . . That feels so NICE . . . It’s like you’re touching my willy but I feel it in my tummy.” Justin’s eyes fluttered closed so he could concentrate on the nice feelings even better. “It’s all wiggly inside me.”

 

“Good. It’s supposed to feel like that, Sunshine. It should feel nice and wiggly and make your gut clench up and your balls feel like they’re on fire . . .” Brian was feeling all of that too, and he had to take a couple deep breaths to pull himself back from the brink. “Just keep moving your hand like that. Stroking me up and down. Long, tight strokes - but not too tight. See? It feels so good. Doesn’t it feel good?”

 

“Oh . . . Yeah, it feels good, Brian. Really good,” Justin’s breath was coming in short panting gasps now and he was bucking his hips into Brian’s hand on each downstroke. “Feels . . . feels . . . Oh, Brian! Just . . . Just Brian . . . Just Brian! OHHHHHH!”

 

The boy’s body convulsed and Brian felt the dick in his hand pulsing while his palm filled with a wet warmth.”Yes!” Brian let himself go as well and groaned through the release as his own cum shot out into the boy’s fist. And then they both just laid there, panting and smiling at each other, until Justin broke the spell with a hushed giggle.

 

“Welcome to your first hand job, Sunshine,” Brian moaned huskily, leaning in to kiss the invitingly breathless lips.

 

“THAT was a hand job? That fat man at the dancing place wanted to do THAT to me?” Justin was amazed. “For money?”

 

“Well, I assume he wanted YOU to do it to HIM, but that’s the basic jist,” Brian grinned at the kid’s look of disgust.

 

“Well, I’m glad you didn’t let me take that job, Brian. I don’t think I’d like doing that with a fat, ugly guy as much as I did with you.” Justin looked at his wet, sticky hand and his nose wrinkled up with a faintly displeased look - whether at the mess or at the idea of the fat ugly guy, it wasn’t clear.

 

Brian couldn’t help himself, he just had to push the kid a little bit further. So, lifting up his own hand which was still dripping with Justin’s jizz, he ostentatiously stuck out his tongue and licked up a large globule of the goo. Justin’s eyes got wide for a second before he copied Brian’s motion, lifting his own hand up and sticking out his tongue uncertainly until just the tip touched his dripping finger. The little pink tongue zipped inside and Justin smacked his lips a bit as he savored the taste.

 

“Hmmm. Salty. Kinda like the fish babies,” Justin judged and then shrugged at Brian. “You know, I did that one time by myself,” he admitted with a shy smile. “Well, I didn’t taste it. But I touched my willy like that . . . And it felt good, but not as good as doing it with you. And I was so scared my mother would find out that I never did it again.” Justin looked away as if embarrassed to admit he’d ever done such a depraved and wanton thing.

 

“There’s nothing wrong with touching yourself, Sunshine. Or even touching other guys. And you shouldn’t be scared or let anyone tell you it’s wrong, not even your mother.” Brian advised, lifting the boy’s chin so he could look directly into those guileless blue eyes. “How could anything that feels that good be wrong, huh?”

 

"I guess my mother was wrong about a lot of things, Brian. Maybe she didn't have anyone to show her how good this feels." Justin replied, shrugging and then nestling back into Brian’s shoulder.

 

Brian’s arms just naturally found their way around the kid’s body until he was holding the smaller man close to his chest. He let his chin rest on top of the boy’s head and sighed. And he wondered how it was he’d managed to end up in this moment, lying in bed with the most adorable and yet confounding young man he’d ever met while taking a break from driving a stolen RV across the country. Brian also wondered how it was that someone who was so sheltered - and seemingly even more damaged than he was himself - could be so fucking amazingly insightful.

 

images-1.jpgBarefoot.jpgimages-1.jpg

Brian had only let himself wallow in bed snuggling - although he refused to consciously acknowledge that’s what it was - for about five minutes before he decided that they needed to get moving again. With one last kiss to Justin’s forehead, he was off to go investigate the RV’s shower situation. While Brian was in the shower, Justin’s stomach was saying it was time for breakfast. Brian might be right - maybe he didn’t have to cook or clean to earn love from people - but if he could make Brian a really great breakfast, he figured it certainly wouldn’t make Brian like him any less. Besides, after the little ‘lesson’ Brian had given him a few minutes earlier, Justin really wanted to do something to show him how much he cared about the enigmatic brunet. And they had to eat anyway, right? So Justin set his mind to preparing something that his boyfriend would really love.

 

While he had been searching around the RV’s kitchen the day before, he’d found, among other things, a bag of Kona coffee and coffee filters and all the fixings he’d need to make one of his favorite breakfast dishes. First, he got down the bag of coffee, measured out the grounds and poured water from one of the gallons of spring water he found in the fridge into the coffee maker to get a full pot brewing, knowing even from his short time with Brian that the man needed his morning fix of caffeine. Next, he went to the fridge and pulled out butter, eggs, sweet roasted red peppers, green bell peppers and onions. He also found some frozen spinach in the freezer along with what looked like freshly grated parmesan cheese.  

 

He quickly set the frozen spinach in another container to thaw in the microwave and proceeded to chop and dice the other veggies. After getting all the vegetables prepared to his liking, the dozen eggs were cracked and whipped up with parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and a half stick of melted butter. Then, after squeezing out the excess liquid from the spinach, that was tossed into the mix along with the other vegetables. Another short search in the drawers and cupboards where all the pots and pans and baking items were stored unearthed a large rectangular glass baking dish, into which the mixture was poured and evenly distributed. Next, Justin placed a few of the larger pieces of the roasted red peppers on top and added a bit more parmesan cheese.  As he was putting these last finishing touches onto the egg casserole, the oven beeped in readiness to receive its bounty. Justin placed the pan in the oven and set the timer for 40 minutes.

 

5469aa0cfc18787ac72fff23fcf93f2a.jpg

 

Right about then, Justin heard Brian emerging from the shower. Perfect timing the boy thought. He snatched up the operating manual from where it had been left on the floor and trotted into the bedroom with it. Brian was pulling on a pair of jeans - Justin looked away quickly, because even after what they’d done earlier that morning, he still didn’t feel right about the whole NAKED thing. Justin counted to twenty in his head, sure that that was more than enough time for Brian to get his pants on, and then turned back to find his boyfriend smiling indulgently down on him.

 

“Hey, Brian!” Justin started off, feeling strangely shy around Brian all of a sudden, but trying to ignore the weirdness. “I need you to go start the generator for us. I’m cooking us breakfast, but the appliances will drain the RV’s battery if we don’t either hook up to a power source or else run the generator. There’s a picture on page 58 that shows how to do the generator. Can you do that while I finish the food?”

 

“Generator? I don’t know . . .” Brian accepted the book that Justin was trying to shove into his hands and looked down at the open page. It did indeed show a picture of something vaguely mechanical looking and the title on the top of the page read, ‘Generator Operation’. But that didn’t mean that Brian would be able to work the thing. Generally speaking, he left all mechanical devices and anything requiring the use of hand tools to the dykes.

 

“It’s easy, Brian. You just follow the diagrams. See,” Justin pointed to a picture and then turned the book around sideways so that Brian was actually looking at the diagram the right way up. “As long as the propane tank isn’t empty, all you have to do is flip that switch and then turn that knob. Then you pull that long string thing and the generator should start right up.”

 

“Okaaaaaaayyyyyy. Where the hell is this generator thing, though,” Brian was looking around him at the corners of the bedroom as if expecting a generator to pop up out of thin air.

 

“It’s not in HERE, silly. It’s down in the basement.” Brian looked confused at that, wondering how a moving vehicle could have a ‘basement’. “The ‘basement’ is what they call the storage areas that are down underneath the living quarters. The generator is in the back storage area. You can access it through the rear hatch. See here, on page 27.” Justin flipped back several pages in the manual and pointed Brian to another diagram, this one showing the exterior of the RV with labels for all the different hatches and doors around the outside.

 

“How the hell do you know all this, Sunshine,” Brian asked, picking up a clean shirt off the bed and pulling it over his head before grabbing the manual back out of Justin’s hands. “I didn’t think you’d ever been out of your house before you came to the hospital. But somehow you know all about RV’s?”

 

“Not ALL about RV’s, Brian. Just this RV - well, at least what’s in that manual,” Justin voiced confidently, already turning back so he could return to the kitchen and his breakfast preparations. “I’m sure other RV’s are different, but most of the stuff I read about this one seemed pretty straight forward.”

 

“JUST what’s in THIS manual? You’re telling me you read the whole manual?” Brian asked, following behind the boy while he looked again at the book that was probably about three inches thick. “When the fuck did you have time to read this whole damn manual, Justin? We’ve only had the damn RV for about 9 hours and you were asleep for most of that time.”

 

“I read it before I fell asleep. I’m a pretty fast reader,” Justin seemed unconcerned about how wild that statement sounded. He was busy peeking into the oven to check the status of his fritatta and then happily puttering around the kitchen area.

 

“Fuck, Sunshine,” Brian was practically speechless at the boy’s offhand disclosure, although the more he thought about it, the fact that the kid was a champion speed reader and probably had a photographic memory to boot didn’t really seem that odd.

 

Odd was par for the course with Justin.

 

“Fine. I’ll go do your generator thing, Sunshine. But if I’m not back in an hour, send out the search parties,” Brian warned, as he climbed down the stairs, pushed open the RV’s door and made his way outside to try and look manly and mechanical.

 

While Brian was occupied with the generator, Justin, humming a happy tune, went back to the refrigerator and pulled out some fresh fruit: strawberries, clementines, blueberries, a red delicious apple, and a green apple. Justin brought all the fruit over to the sink and cleaned them. As he worked, Justin continued to hum and soon his booty was joining the act. He cut the strawberries into quarters, peeled the clementines, and cut the apples into cubes as he danced around the tiny kitchen. He arranged the pieces of fruit in little round glass bowls that he’d found in the really cool cupboards where all the dishes were stowed in clever racks that prevented them from breaking while the RV was in motion. The look of the fruit bowls was both colorful and appetizing. These were placed at the table along with spoons so that it could be eaten with their coffee while the egg dish finished baking.  

 

759f0bcd2328891277e0c3cb2fe6a608.jpg

 

Right as he was adding some napkins he’d found in another drawer, the lights inside the RV flickered and Justin heard the generator kick in. Soon after, Brian came strolling through the door with a jaunty little step, looking rather pleased with himself. He sauntered over to where his blond was still puttering around in the kitchen and wrapped his long arms around the boy’s thin waist, depositing a kiss on the tempting neck just because he could.

 

“Good job getting the generator started, Brian. Now, sit. The coffee is ready and I’ve put together some bowls of fruit. The eggs will be done in a few minutes.” Justin advised happily.

 

“Wow! Aren’t you a regular ‘Suzy Homemaker’,” Brian teased, but still obeyed the boy’s directions and moved over to slide into the bench seat at the built-in table. “He can draw and cook, too. You’ll make someone a great wife someday, Sunshine.”

 

“I told you, I did all the cooking and cleaning for my mother. I’m actually a pretty good cook. Well, at least that’s what my mother always told me,” Justin stated, with more than a hint of pride. “But, my name isn’t ‘Suzy’. It’s Justin. And I’ve never made any homes - just the occasional frittata . . . Oh, and, I think you have to be a girl to be a wife, Brian.” Justin looked over his shoulder at Brian with exasperation. “You DO know, you say the strangest things sometimes, right?”

 

Brian snickered but didn’t bother replying to the boy’s non-sequitur. He hadn’t realized just how hungry he was until he’d come back inside and smelled the aroma of whatever it was Justin was preparing. He also really needed that coffee. So he wasn’t lax in helping himself to both the mug of coffee and the delicious looking fruit bowl. Justin slid into the other bench seat and sat with Brian while they both enjoyed some of the fruit and sipped at some sweet black coffee. As they were enjoying the fruit appetizer, the timer went off on the oven. Justin jumped up, grabbed the oven mitts and checked the status of the egg concoction by slipping a knife in it to check for doneness.

 

Everything must have been fine because Justin immediately removed the casserole from the oven and placed it on the stovetop to cool. Next, he dug out two dishes from their rack in the cupboard, wiped them off and set them on the table. After a couple of minutes, Justin cut up the casserole and brought it to the table too, using a wooden cutting board to protect the table from the hot baking dish. Brian was salivating over the scrumptious looking dish even before Justin could get his serving plated.

With his first bite, Brian was moaning with gustatory delight. The texture was that of a quiche but without the crust. The flavors of the different vegetables complemented one another and the parmesan cheese definitely added a savory bite. Brian rapidly followed up his first bite with a second and even a third before he took a break long enough to compliment the cook.

 

“Shit, Sunshine! This is fantastic!” Brian stated with a groan of satisfaction as he cut off another piece and forked it into his mouth. “I’m going to put on 10 pounds before we make it back to the Pitts if you keep cooking like this.”

 

Normally Brian was a picky eater, but this was too tasty to pass up. Before he knew it, he’d devoured the whole thing and Justin was already spooning out a second serving onto his plate. Brian only hesitated a split second, reasoning that it WAS mostly vegetables after all, before he started forking in that plateful as well.

 

As Brian finished up the last of his frittata and fruit, and then leaned back to sip the rest of his coffee, he looked around himself. For the first time since they’d left the Dennison’s the night before he finally had a chance to relax and think about things. The RV he was sitting in was more like a fucking penthouse on wheels than the image of a typical camper he’d always had in his head. Yeah, it was more than likely stolen, but as long as they didn't get stopped by the cops before they got home, he could always figure out some way to turn it in to the authorities in PA. And in the meantime, it certainly had a nice enough bed. Even the shower, while tiny, wasn't too bad. Plus, he had the bonus of a hot looking blond cook and bedwarmer. Things could be a lot worse. Now all he needed to do was plot out their route home and get a move on to Pittsburgh.

 

Getting up from the table Brian got himself another cup of coffee, gave Justin a brief kiss, and proceeded to look over the atlas he’d discovered while Justin cleaned up the dishes and stashed any leftovers in the fridge for later.

 

Oh, happy trails!

daisy-3.jpg

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/13/15 - Hot or not? Tell us what you think. Next up, the road trip really begins. Anybody out there ever driven across the country? Got any favorite funny road trip stories. Leave us a comment or email us and we might just include your story in our story! J.S.T.