- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended...    

 

 

Thanks to Shari for the great banner and Chelle for editing. You girls are great

 

 

 

 

                                                  Shower Painting

 

Once Brian had signed the final papers on the loft in the West Village, and the new, comfortable furniture had been delivered and set up he finally decided to surprise Justin with the place. They stopped at a deli for lunch, then Brian had told Justin he wanted to look around the neighborhood.

 

Walking around after lunch Brian and Justin both commented on some of the architecture of some of the older buildings. After walking around for a while they came to an old building and Brian suggested they go inside. In the vestibule Justin admires all the old style touches and Brian smiles, knowing that Justin likes the place.

 

"I want to show you something, Sunshine," He says as he guides the younger man to the elevator. It's an old style elevator with the glass inserts in the doors and a folding metal gate inside the doors. Pushing the button for the top floor he looks into Justin's eyes, telling him without words that he is important to him.

 

Once the elevator stops on the top floor Brian leads him to the only apartment on the floor and takes out his key and opens the ornately carved door.

 

"Who's place is this?" Justin's eyes are glowing as he scans the beautiful room.

 

"A friend's," Brian tells him offhandedly. "Come on, let's look around,"

 

Justin admired the very spacious loft. Looking around, the first thing that grabbed Justin's attention was the gourmet kitchen. The space was sleek and stylish with pale gray cabinets, marble counters and a huge island. All of the appliances are top of the line, the stove has five burners and an indoor grill, and the french-door refrigerator has a pull-out bottom freezer.

 

As Justin looks around more he sees a very comfortable living room with a dark brown overstuffed sofa covered in microfiber with earthtone pillows and a camel colored plush throw tossed on the back. Sitting at a right angle to the sofa is a dark brown and moss green extra wide chair, the kind you can curl up in with a good book or cuddle with a lover. A beautiful glass topped coffee table with a driftwood base is in front of the sofa and chair. A big screen television hangs above a beautiful stone fireplace.

 

Brian leads Justin to the carved wood door that was off the living room. Opening it he sees a four-poster king sized bed covered in a royal blue velvet comforter. Above the bed are blue lights just like the ones Brian had at the loft when Justin first met him.

 

"There's one more thing I want to show you Sunshine," Brian tells the blond as he leads him through another door.

 

"Oh My God Brian, that's the most amazing shower I've ever seen,"

 

"So you wouldn't mind if I told you I bought this place as a surprise?"

 

"Really? It's yours?"

 

"No Justin, it's OURS. Unless you don't want to live with me," Brian says, biting his lips.

 

Throwing his arms around the older man Justin started squealing. "I can't wait to try out that shower,"

 

"Why wait? We can start the christening of our new home right now," Brian tells him as he starts to pull off the blond's clothes.

 

Once they were both naked Justin turns to look at his lover, "Do you think anyone will be able to see us in there?"

 

"I don't know, but I think it would be hot if they could, don't you?" Brian tells him, leading him into the huge space with the rainfall shower.

 

They stand under the falling water and soap each other up, letting the water pour down over them while they enjoy the view of the city as soap is rinsed from their bodies.

 

Brian turns the blond to face the window and wraps his arms around his lover. The base of the windows is just above Justin's knees and when he reaches out he can brace himself on the steel supports around the center window.

 

Grabbing the lube and a condom from the built-in shelf Brian kicks Justin's feet apart as he nips at his ear, "You're going to love this aren't you? Imagining someone watching you get fucked as you stand here. Watching your hard cock leak as I hit all your sweet spots. And then watching as you paint the window with ribbons of your cum,"

 

Justin was already hard and leaking as Brian warms the lube before reaching down and stretching him for his huge throbbing cock. The older man starts off slowly, softly circling and teasing the tight pink knot. As soon as Brian started to breach the opening Justin presses back hard, desperate for more contact. Brian slips in a second finger and scissors them, stretching his lover.

 

"Brian please, just fuck me, I need you inside... now."

 

"You want me to stuff my hard cock into you Sunshine? While you stand in front of the window so anyone who might be watching can see you?" Brian purrs.

 

"Ooohhhh, Brian,"

 

"Tell me, do you hope someone is watching me open you up for my cock, stretching your hole open so I can fuck you?"

 

"Yes, ugh, that would be so hot," Justin moans as he pushes himself back on Brian's probing fingers.

 

Removing his fingers Brian slips the condom on himself and adds more lube.

 

As Brian presses his hard cock against his lover's throbbing hole he keeps commenting on the view.

 

"Just imagine Sunshine, someone could be over there right now, watching me slip my cock into your tight pink hole. They could be sitting there jerking off to the look on your face as I slide all nine inches into your hot ass. They're watching your thick cock shake as I slam into you, pressing hard on your sweet spot, sending sparks up your spine. You like that don't you?"

 

"Oh yes. Oh Brian... God that feels so good. Fuck me... harder,"

 

"Maybe they want to watch you get spanked. How does that sound? Do you want me to spank you and leave handprints on your hot wet ass?"

 

‘Aaaahhhh... do it, yes," Justin begs. Brian slaps Justin's ass as he continues to fuck him, slowing down and pressing hard on his prostate, causing the blond to moan loudly, the sound echoing off the tiles.

 

As Justin reaches for his throbbing cock to get some relief Brian slaps his hand away. "They want to see you paint the window with your cum just from the pressure of my cock hitting your sweet spot," Brian tells him as he continues to pound into his favorite ass.

 

Finally Justin can't take it anymore and coats the window with ribbons of hot cum; the spasming of Justin's ass causing Brian to cum hard into the condom. He leans on Justin's back and they hold each other up until their heart rates return to normal. Brian slowly pulls out while kissing Justin's neck.

 

Justin turns in Brian's arms and they kiss, holding each other as they stare into each other's eyes. "Brian, I think since we'll be taking lots of showers here, we should buy extra towels," Justin comments with a smile.

 

The End.
Lorie is the author of 40 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Shower Painting. also liked 220 other stories.