- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Brian and Justin make their way to Babylon to watch the Amazing Abs competition. What happens when Brian decides to introduce Justin to the backroom?
12:30am
Babylon

The strobing lights blared a dozen colors across the club. Go-go boys gyrating on their pedestals as their horny fans gawked at them trying to sneak their dollar bills in the best places to catch a quick feel. The dance floor without a space free as dozens of gay men lost themselves in the beat of the EDM music playing.

“Oh I can’t wait for the Spectacular Abs contest to start.” Emmett said as he received his drink from the bar. “I predict I will be blessed with a couple of the contestant’s presences.” Emmett going on as he looked towards the front stage waiting to be filled with shirtless men. “Well that’s if you like men who spend more time in the gym than trying to have a conversation with a man.” Ted interjected. “Oh uh oh.” Emmett pretending to clutch his imaginary pearls. “Don’t tell me Teddy doesn’t like hot shirtless bodies. Well than that must not have been a risqué picture of your boyfriend Blake and his beautiful body hidden in your desk.” Ted looking wide-eyed at Emmett as the revelation. “Did you go through my desk at work again?” Ted said. “You were taking too long in your meeting.” Emmett said as he placed his arm around Ted.

“Ted, you got a hot caring boyfriend who loves you. Don’t you spend time on those men who will be up on stage. You know why? Because they aren’t going to look like that forever and need to soak it up while they can.” Emmett said. “Right Michael? Michael…?”

Emmett looked confused towards Michael. “You know who has a beautiful body Justin. It looks so smooth and tight…” Michael gushing. “Are we both thinking of the same Justin? The same Justin you hated only two hours ago?” Emmett looked at his friend shocked at the words coming out of his friend’s mouth.

“Where did Brian and Justin go? Ted breaking into the conversation.

“Maybe, they went off to dance. Brian seems really taken with Justin.” Emmett said. “Only Brian can bring a trick back from across the country.” Ted opined. “I don’t know he seems more than a trick to Brian. What do you think Michael?” Michael still blushing. “Yeah… Justin…”
Emmett and Ted stared at their friend who seemed lost in his infatuation, before taking another sip of their drinks…

Backroom of Babylon

Brian’s head leaned back on the dark wall. His breath caught in his throat as his nerves were sent into overdrive. His forehead beaded with drops of sweat with his face flushed. His fingers lost in the blonde locks of the merman that was on his knees.

Justin’s arms on Brian’s toned legs as his head bobbed up and down. His mouth like a vice-grip on Brian’s dick. The blonde deciding to tease his burnet by moving his tongue along the head. His eye’s moving up towards Brian’s face. His seductive efforts encouraged as he watched Brian’s gasps and moans; Justin’s hands feeling the muscles in Brian’s legs stiff as he inched closer and closer to his release.

Brian briefly regained his breathe long enough to move his head downwards. His eyes catching his little blonde twat’s eyes. Brian meeting his blonde’s eyes as he gave angry smirk. His blonde giving a grin before taking Brian to the root. “Fuckkk…” Brian gasped as he head tilted back at the sensation. His orgasm overtaking him.
Justin slowly moved up Brian’s body. His lips reaching Brian’s as Brian wrapped his arm around Justin’s waist like an anchor as he attempted to keep his footing. Justin removes his lips from Brian’s with a cheeky grin. “How did I do?” Brian laughed, a rare one not behavior of the Stud of Liberty Avenue. Brian not seeming to care who else in the backrooms heard. “Twat.” Brian said as he smack Justin’s ass.

The cheers and hollers of the men on the dance floor entering the backroom. “Come on Sunshine the festival of men stripping for a room of fags is about to start.” Brian said he walked Justin back to the dance floor.
Brian finding Michael, Ted, and Emmett staring at him when they joined them on the over hanger with a fresh view of the stage. The shiny metal pole in the center without someone on it… for now.

“Where did you two run off to?” Ted said all knowing. “I thought I show Justin here the backroom. He’s news to the area. He should see all the sights.” Brian said looking down on the stage. Justin smiling at Brian’s comments.

1:30am
Babylon

Ms. Divine, Ms. Gay Pittsburgh, lowered herself on to the stage at the front of Babylon. The long train of her dress falling below while a silver crown rested on her head. A go-go dancer in only a thong assisting her off the lift and handing her a microphone. “That lift is going to kill me. Hello! Anyone gay here?”

The crowd cheering and hollering. “I can tell you all just came out of the back rooms. Biggest sperm bank in the world.” The crowd laughing at Ms. Divine’s jokes. “Okay you’re not here to listen to some drag queen talk shit, but you sir I would love to listen to you talk all night.” Ms. Divine pointing at a muscled shirtless man in only his jeans.

“Welcome to the Spectacular Ab Contest everyone. It’s such an amazing event… it only happens every two weeks when we’re not calling it the King of Babylon contest. We have an assortment of men backstage who have not eaten a carb in a week and are allegoric to wearing shirts. We decided it be boring to just have them standing up here so this time they have to give us a little show.” The crowd erupting in hoots and hollering as soon as the word “show” was said. “That’s right my boys each of the guys have been kind enough to give us a dance on the pole over here. They have even been offered some costumes if they want to give something a little extra.”

Some members of the crowd booing and grumbling at the suggestion of the men wearing more clothes than they were earlier. Ms. Divine looking around. Her voice saracastic, “What happened to the art of seduction? Well guess what we’re doing it. Cheer them on and maybe they’ll take off their clothes sooner.” The crowd cheering again.

“Our first contestant is a desert blazing man from Egypt who loves tanning… in the nude.” The crowd “oooing”

Top of the overview rails of Babylon

“Yeah yeah another contest about who has the better… owww!” Ted cut off from speaking by a jab in the stomach from Emmett. “Drink your beer Ted” Emmett said looking Ted. “Win or not that Egyptian guy on the pole right now I’m bringing home.” Emmet grinning.

“He’s a power bottom Honeycutt. Not your type.” Emmett not losing his flame. “Well Brian maybe I will have to introduce him to a new experience.”
“Yeah you do that.” Brian said

“Besides worrying about him, shouldn’t you be hiding from Sapperstein trying to get the Stud of Liberty Avenue to grace us with a dance on the pole at this weeks amazing ab contest.” Emmett giving a smirk.

“Shit chance Sap getting me on that pole or showing my tits to a bunch of horny fags.” Brian said while Justin looked off to the side next to him. Justin’s eye catching a man in a button down and jeans wearing glasses looking towards the group, particularly a certain comic book nerd. Emmett catching Justin looking past them off in the distance. His head turning catching the guy clutching his bear looking at Michael. “Someone is looking at our boy Michael here. That guy standing over there is hot.”
“Wait what! Me?” Michael struck out of his day dreaming. His eyes still resting on Justin.

Justin noticing the conflict in his eyes stepped closer to Michael. His voice taking on the siren vocals once more, “Michael, he’s a really great guy, I think you know who you want.” Justin making a quick glance at Brian as Michael’s glazed eyes and frozen face taking in the reversal of the siren’s call. Justin removing his hand from Michael as his facial features relaxed.

“Yeah, maybe, I will go talk to the guy over there.” Michael taking a quick glance at the guy still looking in his direction. “He’s really hot,I guess.”

Ted putting his hand on Michael’s back. “Go to him Michael.” Michael walking towards him, his hands shaking.
“Well, Michael has an admirer. What a beautiful night it has been. So Sunshine do you care to join me in the backroom again?” Brian’s arm pulling Justin closer.

“Actually.” Justin moving out of Brian’s grasp.

“I’m up next to dance on the pole.” Justin grinning at Brian.

“What?” Brian, Emmett, and Ted said in unison.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading! :) Please leave a comment and any feedback. It is much appreciated. I can't promise when the next chapter will be next week or two, but I greatly enjoy writing about these characters and having fun with them. I've having to split a lot of time I want to write trying to catch up with personal responsibilities. I'm sorry to anyone waiting for the next chapter to be posted.
The End.
FreeSpirit15 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked My Night With A Merman also liked 589 other stories.