[Reviews - 7] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

My Life Banner.jpg

After Brian scores a major contract with an up and coming movie studio, he celebrates at the biggest gay club in Los Angeles. He ends up taking the celebration to the beach where a blonde swimming in the ocean catches his attention. The same can be said of the blonde who will reveal to Brian that merman and mermaids are not just in the movies. What will happen when they come face to face in the water...


Rated: YA
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: M/M
Genres: Alternate Universe, CrackFic, Magical/Supernatural
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3309 Read: 2438
ePub Downloads: 6 Published: Aug 30, 2016 Updated: Sep 04, 2017
Story Notes:

Hi everyone! I've been so inspired by all the authors and QAF fanfiction I have read I've decided to give it try writing my own. The fics where Justin is a merman are always interesting to read so why not make more fics about it. Thank you for reading!  Keep up the great writing and keep reading everyone!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by FreeSpirit15 [Reviews - 6] half-star (1769 words)

2. Babylon Meets the Siren - Siren Meets the Backroom by FreeSpirit15 [Reviews - 1] half-star (1540 words)
Brian and Justin make their way to Babylon to watch the Amazing Abs competition. What happens when Brian decides to introduce Justin to the backroom?