- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Thank you to the girls of the LLLC, without their help and encouragement I never could have done this. And a special THANK YOU to Nichelle and Tag for their editing, suggestions and making the awesome banner. You girls are the best.    

 

 

(Brian's POV)

 

After Babylon, Justin and I head back to the loft. I gave him a tab of E and it should be hitting him soon. I get the front door open and we head for the elevator. As soon as the gate is down I see that look in his eyes - he is hot and ready. This will be a fun night. He attaches himself to my neck and I start to remind him not to leave marks, then decide the hell with it! I don't care what anyone thinks. So I tell him, "If you're leaving marks, make them low enough so they can be covered." He must have liked that comment because now he is moaning and rubbing himself all over me. Damn, this elevator better hurry up. As I think that, the elevator finally stops on my floor. Now if I can just get the door open with my horny blond clinging to me like a monkey in heat.

 

Finally, we're inside and I've gotten the door locked and the alarm set. I turn around and Justin is already naked, his clothes and shoes strewn around and he's headed for the bedroom. Well, I'd better hurry up or he will be in the toy drawer and won't even need me. Well, that could be fun too. Sometimes I really get off just watching him- laying there under the blue lights, covered in a sheen of sweet smelling sweat, precome leaking from his slit coating his fingers as he strokes his huge cock. There are times I feel like I could come just from the sight of him pleasuring himself.

 

I start stripping my clothes off before my throbbing steel hard cock tears through my pants. God, I need to be in that hot ass soon. He's laying on the bed, slowly running his fingers lightly up and down that beautiful cock. Then, without even waiting for me to finish undressing, Justin gathers up all his leaking precum and reaches down between his legs and starts opening himself up, pulling up his knees to give me a perfect view of the hottest hole I have ever had the pleasure of fucking. I grab a condom and roll it on, telling him that he'd better be ready because he is going to be fucked hard and fast. I dive onto the bed and head right for his ass, both of us moaning as I push my cock through the tight ring of muscle. I don't think either one of us is going to last very long. I grab his hands and put them over his head, silently telling him to leave them there.

 

"I'm going to make you come just from the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of your hot little hole," I tell him as I change my angle and hit his prostate dead on with each thrust.

 

He is moaning and whimpering loudly. I lean down and start kissing him, licking and biting his delicious strawberry colored lips, making them swell up. I can tell by his responses that he is ready to come, so I speed up and slam into him as hard as I can, yelling for him to come with me now. We both explode, his come shooting right over his head and splattering on the wall, mine firing so hard into the condom I'm surprised it didn't tear right through. I carefully pull out and roll to the side, pulling my boneless blond with me. When our hearts get back to a more normal rate I pull the duvet up over us as Justin's breathing evens out. I guess I wore him out.

 

I'm just lying here watching him sleep and thinking over our prior conversation at Babylon. He wants me to go to his prom with him. In a way I understand his reasons. He wants to show that he is not afraid, that we have a right to be accepted as we are. I told him no, but lying here watching him sleep, so young, so brave, maybe I should reconsider. He has been there for me when I needed him, without me ever asking. Maybe I should have some balls and be there for him. I don't think I could stand a whole evening of teenage breeders but I have an idea, something that will make this little blond, who I care about, possibly more than I should and definitely more than I'm ready to admit, very happy.

 

As I carefully slip out of the bed I'm very glad he sleeps like the dead because I need to get a number from his phone, and I know he would be suspicious if I asked him for it. Okay, now let me check his phone . . . figures, I'm number one . . . yes, there it is, number two. Now just let me put the number in my phone. I'll call when he's not around. He has a shift at the diner in the morning, I'll call then. Prom is next week and I've got a lot to do between now and then.

 

Now to get some sleep. Looking at the bed, I guess even in his sleep he looks for me - his head is on my pillow and his hand is reaching out. I slip back in and he snuggles (I may not snuggle, but he does) up against me and throws his leg over mine. I know I'll wake up with drool on my chest, but that's what showers are for.

 

We wake up in time to shower and exchange quick blow jobs before going to the diner. While he gets ready to start his shift I start planning in my head what I need to do before Friday. I sit in my regular booth waiting for my coffee and toast when the Lavender Gang strolls in, discussing the latest Liberty Avenue gossip.

 

I excuse myself and go into the restroom and send a text message; ‘Meet me at the loft in one hour, come ALONE'. I get back out to the table just as breakfast is being delivered. After Justin puts down the last plate I pull him down onto my lap for a little face sucking.

 

Of course, Mikey has to comment, "Some of us are trying to eat!"

 

I answer back, "You have your own mouth, you don't need ours," as I increase the intensity of our kiss. Sometimes Mikey can be so annoying. I finish eating and head back to the loft, telling Michael that I have work to do and don't want company and letting Justin know that I will see him at home after his shift. I still have another call to make.

 

I get to the loft and make my call. I call Daphne and wake her up. I ask her to come to the loft right away. She immediately thinks that something is wrong with Justin. What is it with women? Why does something always have to be wrong? Damn, am I glad I'm a fag. Now, to wait for my ‘helpers'.

 

Just as I start the coffee, the buzzer goes off. I open the door and both of them are standing there looking at me and at each other and wondering what the hell is going on. "Anyone want coffee? I have lemon bars, too," I tell the stunned pair.

 

"Brian, are you feeling okay?" Daphne asks. Emmett just stands there with his mouth open, looking around.

 

"EmmyLou, close your mouth, I already got my morning blow job," I say, laughing at Emmett's expression.

 

Daphne giggles at that, then asks what they both want to know. "Brian, why are we here and where is Justin?"

 

***********

 

"Well, Daphne, Justin is at work, which is good because he's not to know anything about this. This is a surprise and I need both of you to help me pull it off," Brian tells them. He looks so nervous that Daphne just nods. Emmett finally comes out of his stupor and also nods his head.

 

Brian continues "Okay, here is what I need to do . . . Daphne, you need to get Justin to take you to the prom. And Emmett, you need to make sure he is dressed and doesn't try to back out at the last minute. Then you need to come here and set up everything before he and I get back. Daphne, I will make sure you have a way home since Justin will be leaving with me for a more private party."

 

Emmett tears up, "Baby will be so happy."

 

"Just make sure you don't blow the surprise, Honeycutt," Brian warns, knowing that out of everyone in the family, and despite his penchant for gossip, Emmett is still the most trustworthy.

 

Daphne just smiles, knowing that Brian is finally showing how much he cares for her best friend. She is so happy for both of them. They sit down to have coffee and lemon bars, talking about their plans and watching the time so that Justin won't walk in from work and catch them.

 

By the time Justin got back to the loft after work Brian was alone and working on a new campaign.  

 

*********

 

(Brian's POV)

 

I hear the elevator come to a stop and then the loft door opening. I look up and there is Justin, smiling and smelling like a greasy plate of fries. "I'm going to take a shower. I sure hope I can reach everything that needs cleaning," My obviously horny blond mumbles, wagging his eyebrows and wiggling his hips at me.

 

I pretend to be busy, figuring that by the time he strips and gets the water right I can save and hide what I'm doing and throw off my clothes. When I get to the bathroom door he's in the shower, leaning forward and swishing his bubble butt back and forth. I open the shower door and step in, swatting that hot ass hard enough to leave a nice red handprint. I love being able to mark him, and I know he loves it when I do.

 

I bend my knees and slip my hard cock between his thighs, pushing it against his balls. "Squeeze your legs together, Sunshine," I whisper into his ear, nipping at his neck. When he does I start fucking between his thighs, pushing the head of my cock into his balls. Reaching around I grab his thick pink cock and start squeezing and pulling on it while nipping at his neck. Running my thumb across his slit, I gather the precome and spread it around the thick plummy head, making him moan and tighten his legs even more. I continue to pull on his beautiful cock as I fuck against his balls. We both know that this is as close to fucking raw as we will probably ever get - it's fun to think about, but not realistic for our lifestyle. He turns his head and we latch onto each other's lips, licking, nipping, and moaning into each other's mouths. All too soon I feel his balls tightening along with mine and the head of his cock swelling in my hand. His orgasm starts and immediately triggers mine. He comes all over my hand and the shower wall and I erupt against his balls and down his thighs. He reaches down to gather some of my come in his hand and rubs our sticky hands together, then starts licking it off. Damn! What this kid can do to me. I soap him up as quick as possible to rid him of the Diner smell and rinse him off before we head to the bed for another round.

 

Sex with Justin is better than it ever is with anyone else. He is so willing to try new things, whether it's just the two of us or whether we have more bodies to play with.

 

*********

 

Sunday morning I drop Justin off at the diner and head to the gym. After my workout I get a blowjob in the shower from a hot looking gym bunny. I have to remind him to cover his teeth, but other than that he is okay. At least he takes the edge off.

 

After his shift, Justin and I pick up Gus for the afternoon. We go to the park for a while and I sit and watch as Justin pushes Gus on the swings, looking at the two most important people in my life and wondering how this happened. I snap a couple of pictures of them with my camera so Justin can draw them later. I had never wanted to be a father... why would I with the way I grew up. But maybe with Justin around it isn't so bad. And I certainly never thought I'd be in a ‘relationship' - not that I will ever use that term out loud, but I suppose that's what this ‘thing' that Justin and I have is, for lack of a better word.  

 

When it's time for Gus to eat and take a nap we head back to the loft. Justin gets him washed and changed while I get his bottle ready. We sit on the sofa and I put in 'Yellow Submarine'. Justin sings Gus the songs along with the movie while he feeds him. He really does have an amazing voice. After the movie I put Gus in his playpen to finish his nap and drag my sexy boy into the bedroom for some makeout time.

 

After making out for a while and mutual hand jobs we lay there and simply relax, knowing that Gus will be up soon and we will be taking him home. Justin tells me that Daphne came into the diner to try and convince him to go to the prom with her. So I ask him if he is going to take her, trying to sound like it really doesn't matter to me. He tells me that he will, because knowing Daphne, if he doesn't he'll never hear the end of it.

 

"Maybe you can meet me at Babylon after, and you can show me how much fun you had," I tell him, earning me a burning glare.

 

After dropping Gus off at the munchers, we go to the diner and then to Woody's. Justin is going back to Deb's tonight, he has finals this week and if he stays with me, we'll be up fucking all night which is not what he needs to be doing. I'm glad that there is nothing pressing coming up with work this week. I still need to get some things arranged for Friday night. I really want to make this a night to remember, for both of us.

 

Daphne has done her part. Now to do something to surprise her. She really is a best friend to Justin. She will do almost anything to make sure he's happy. I wish I could say the same thing about my ‘best friend'. Lately, all Mikey does is snipe and bitch about me spending any time with Justin. It's like Mikey thinks that he must always be the center of attention. Sometimes I have to wonder which one of them-- Mikey or Daphne-- is still in high school.

 

I've got it! When I came home the other day Justin and Daphne were oohing and aahing over the underwear model we used in the new campaign. I know for a fact that Daphne is more his type than Justin is, so I'll just call him and see if he is busy on Friday night.

 

I also place a call to my tailor to get a tux for Justin. I don't want my sexy blond wearing some over-worn breeder rental tux. I call Justin to let him know about the tux before he tries to go reserve one, telling him that it's an early graduation gift. Thankfully, for once, my Sunshine doesn't argue with me.

 

b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j b/j

 

By Friday morning everything is ordered and ready for Emmett to pick up and take to the loft as soon as he finishes getting Justin dressed and ready to pick up Daphne. I call Justin and remind him that we will meet at Babylon after he drops Daphne off tonight. It looks like Daphne, Emmett, and I have pulled this surprise off perfectly - Justin doesn't suspect a thing. I can't wait to see the look on his face later.

 

Emmett gets to the loft just as I finish getting dressed. He shows me a picture he took of Justin in his tux. He looks beautiful and I can't wait to get him in my arms. I give Emmett instructions on where I want everything and tell him that I will text him right before we get here so that he can finish up and be out when we arrive. I go down and get into the limo and greet my guest. We head to the prom and I tell him that the limo will be back for him and Daphne after dropping Justin and me at the loft.

 

We get to the hotel where the prom is being held and head inside. I spot Justin and Daphne standing by the snack table and talking. Daphne sees me and taps Justin on the arm. He turns around and I am almost blinded by the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Daphne is so intent on watching Justin's face that she has not even noticed who is with me. When we walk up to them I kiss Daphne on the cheek, thanking her.

 

Her eyes widen a little when she notices that I am not alone. I tell her that since I will be stealing her date I figured that it was only fair that I brought someone for her. I proceed to introduce her to Greg, the underwear model she and Justin thought was so hot. I whisper to her that he and the limo are hers for the night and to have a great time.

 

I take Justin's hand and lead him to the front of the room and nod to the deejay. As I look into those beautiful blue eyes that I could happily drown in, ‘Save the Last Dance for Me' starts to play. I take Justin in my arms and we dance together beautifully, as if we did this every day. Everyone just stands back and watches us. Surprisingly, most of them don't seem to have a problem with two men dancing together. Not that I would have cared. I have my Sunshine in my arms and I am finally ready to admit that I never want to let him go.

 

We finish our dance and I kiss him, hoping that he will understand what I am saying with the kiss - and from the look on his face I think he gets it. We go over to say goodbye to Daphne and Greg, who seemed to be getting along very well. I tell them that the limo will be back for them as soon as we've been dropped off.

 

We get into the limo and I put up the privacy screen. I want to be alone with Justin. As we get close to the loft I push 'send' on my phone. I need to let Em know to do his last thing and clear out. When the limo pulls up at the loft and the driver opens the door Justin looks over at me and asks "Why we are here at the loft instead of at Babylon?"

 

Well, I guess it's time. "Justin, we are here because tonight I want you all to myself. I have a lot of things that I need to say to you, so can we please just go upstairs and talk?" I tell him seriously.

 

I hope I'm not scaring him, but he is just standing there with his mouth open, staring at me. So, I do what I do best and kiss him. Then I take his hand, leading him to the door. We take the elevator up to the loft. As we get to the door I wrap my arms around Justin so he is facing into the loft as I pull the door back. My beautiful Sunshine gasps as he looks inside. The only light comes from the blue lights over the bed and the scented candles placed around the loft. I need to call the spa in the morning and set up a special day for Emmett. He deserves it after the wonderful job he did on the loft.

 

Justin turns to me with watery blue eyes and smiles his beautiful sunshine smile. I smile and shrug, "Surprise. Tonight I want you all to myself. I want this to be a night we will always remember." I kiss him softly and take his hand in mine, leading him to the bedroom. On one nightstand are a bucket with champagne chilling, a bowl of strawberries, and a bowl of whipped cream. On the other are warming dishes with Justin's favorite Chinese foods.

 

I take off Justin's jacket and lay it over the chair. As I slowly untie his tie and start to unbutton his shirt, he reaches for his pants, "No, no Sunshine," I tell him, smiling, "We don't need to rush anything tonight. I want to savor you," I say as I kiss his beautiful porcelain skin while I continue to undress my beautiful boy.

 

By the time I unbutton and unzip his pants, Justin is moaning and a wet spot is forming on his underwear. I'm thinking that maybe I should help him and take the edge off. I kneel, still wearing my tux... this must be love... and take the huge pink head of his cock in my mouth, licking and sucking on just the head while stabbing my tongue into the slit. He is moaning and purring, grabbing handfuls of my hair. I reach around and grab my favorite ass, squeezing and pulling his cheeks apart. I run my finger around the rim of his hole, pushing lightly but not trying to enter him. He is panting now and I know he is close, so I quickly take him down to the root and hum against the base, making him shoot hard. I pull back so that I can taste his sweet essence on my tongue. His knees start to buckle but my hands on his ass hold him up. I stand up and pick up my temporarily sated blond and lay him on the bed.

 

Justin lays there watching me as I strip off my tux. As I reach my pants, his eyes are glued to my crotch. I watch as his pink tongue licks across his bottom lip before he pulls his lip between his teeth, biting down as he moans, seeing my rock hard erection peek out from the top of my black briefs. When I bend to lower my briefs I see my hot lover crawling down the bed, wanting to lick the glistening drops of pre-come off the head of my cock. Then his tongue touches the end of my cock, and I moan. He opens his mouth to take me in, and as much as I want to be inside of him, if I don't get off now, I'll never last. So I grab a handful of his hair and just hold on as he takes my cock all the way in, wrapping his tongue around me and causing me to groan. Then he gently bites on the base of my cock as he moans. That's all I can take and I come hard.

 

Now that we've both gotten off, I suggest to Justin that we eat and talk before his stomach reminds us that it is still there and waiting. He starts to get up, but I tell him to lay down, that we will be using him to serve dinner on. He lays back on the pillow and I start laying out little piles of food on his chest. Using chopsticks, I feed him bites of food, licking up the sauce that's left behind. Then I take different dipping sauces and place puddles of them on his nipples and his belly button. I pick up a dumpling and dip it in the sauce and feed him bites of it. When we are finished eating, I use my tongue to finish cleaning Justin. By the time I've licked his nipples and bellybutton clean of sauce, he is also hard as a rock, his proud cock pointing straight up.

 

I reach for a condom and the lube. His eyes grow wide as I roll the condom down his beautiful, hard cock. Then I reach around with the lube to open my ass up to take the only cock that I want inside me. When I am open I straddle him and reach back to hold his cock steady as I lower myself onto his velvet covered steel rod. He raises his knees for me to hold onto for leverage as I slowly move myself up and down on his cock. We move together, looking into each other's eyes. I love fucking myself on his huge cock. I may be (mostly) a top, but I am still a size queen, and Justin's cock is the only one I want anywhere near my ass. Justin reaches up and pinches my nipples, twisting them and making me moan loudly. I think it pleases him that as quiet as I am with tricks, I am very vocal when I am with him. We get into the perfect rhythm, with Justin rubbing against my prostate almost constantly. I know we are not going to last long and I reach for my cock but he slaps my hand away.

 

"I want you to get off just from the feel of my hot cock fucking your tight ass," my hot little blond growls.  

 

I reach down to put my hands behind his head and draw him in for a kiss. As our tongues tangle together and we moan into each other's mouths, our orgasms hit simultaneously and I cover both our chests with hot come as he fills the condom in my ass. I hang onto the condom as I raise myself off of Justin and roll off, laying next to him. At first, we were enjoying the post-coital moment; the sound of our heavy and satisfied breath being the only sound in the room. It was only when I look over at Justin that I can tell something was weighing heavily on his mind... and it had nothing to do with sex.

 

Justin looks at me with glassy eyes and nervously whispers, "You said that you wanted to talk about something."

 

I move around behind Justin, sitting up and pulling him so that his back is against my chest. It is easier for me to talk this way. I start by telling him that I want to make some changes. Suddenly I feel him start to shake. I hold him tighter, thinking that he is cold and then I hear him sniffle. I reach around and turn his head and see the tears streaming down his cheeks. "Sunshine, what is it?" I ask him, thoroughly confused.

 

He tries to pull away, crying even harder now. "You don't want to see me anymore, this was a goodbye fuck," Justin gets out between sobs.

 

"What the hell gave you that idea?" I ask, trying to calm him down by rubbing his arms.

 

"I don't know. I just feel so confused about everything that's happened today. Like something bad is about to happen," Justin almost whimpers.

 

"Well Sunshine, if you will just sit here for a minute, I would like to talk, okay?" I say, trying not to laugh at his little queen out.

 

"Okay, fine," he says, leaning back on my chest.

 

"Well, actually what I wanted to tell you is that I would like you to move in. I realized that I miss you when you are not around and I sleep a lot better when I'm wrapped around your hot little body. I want your face to be the last thing I see at night and the first thing I see in the morning." I tell him all this with a smile, feeling like a weight has been lifted off me just by telling him this. All of a sudden, Justin pulls away from me, turns around, and launches himself into my arms. Kissing my face and telling me that he loves me. I look into the wet blue eyes and tell him that I love him too. That starts a whole new wave of tears, this time though, both of us are crying and kissing. "Well Sunshine, are you going to move in?" I ask, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from his sweet lips.

 

"Yes, yes, yes, I'll move in with you," my Sunshine tells me, still crying.

 

"I think we need some rules, now that we are officially in a relationship," I tell Justin, wondering if I am turning into a pod person, but not really caring, because finally I feel happy and at peace with how I am feeling.

 

He agrees, so we start making a list of how we want our relationship to be. What we come up with is: no tricking in the loft unless it's together and no kissing anyone else on the mouth; one time only with a trick and no names or numbers exchanged; home by three even if you're out of town, and we only bottom for each other. But I think the most important rule we will have is to always be open and honest with each other which is something a lot of - dare I say it- couples, aren't. We open the bottle of champagne, drinking a toast to our new relationship. Then we have dessert of strawberries with whipped cream and finally get back to doing what we do best.

 

We spend the rest of the night making love to each other. In the morning we shower, go to the diner for breakfast and then we go to Debbie's to pick up the rest of Justin's belongings; an ending for certain, but the start of something fucking fabulous.

 

The End.
Lorie is the author of 40 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Commencement also liked 220 other stories.