- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is dedicated to the lovely ladies of the LLLC. Banner by Shari.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


After spending the previous night sucking, fucking, and drinking the night away at Babylon, both Brian and Justin looked and felt a little worse for wear. They sat in their usual booth at the diner with the usual suspects, trying for all the world to appear as if they were actually paying attention to the inane conversation going on around them. They stole glances at each other across the table through blurry eyes and lead-heavy heads.

Deciding talking would take more strength than either of them possessed at the moment, they each grabbed hold of the forks sitting in front of them and began to have a very silent conversation. They interlocked their eating utensils, rocking them back and forth between them, smiling and letting the flatware say all the things they couldn’t.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, twat,” passed between them without nary a word being spoken.

Chapter End Notes:

Comments are love 😉😚

The End.
Jazzepoet is the author of 17 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Forking also liked 622 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Wordless Wednesday. The previous story in the series is Unequaled Connection. The next story in the series is FILLED SILENCE.