- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Unequaled Connection


My day had been for shit, all I want is a couple glasses of Beam and a smooth tight ass. Justin has been busy getting ready for a show, so our encounters have been fewer than the norm. I'm not expecting to see him tonight, as he is at Britin working on his paintings. I need a drink, a shower and a night out at Babylon to ease my mood.

 

As I slide open the door to the loft, I see some of the lights are on. Maybe the cleaning lady left them on, but she is usually very careful. I can't see anybody or hear anything, and the door was locked, so I just take off my jacket and put my briefcase on my desk. I head towards the bathroom to start the shower, when I notice him.

 

He is completely naked, glistening with a slight sheen of sweat, he has his eyes closed and his earbuds in so he hasn't noticed me yet. I'm hard as steel before I even know it. Damn this boy does it to me every time. He is writhing on the bed with one hand wrapped around his cock pumping it slowly. His other hand is pushing our favorite dildo, slick with lube, in and out of his tight ass. His tongue keeps licking his lips as he pleasures himself.

 

Before he notices me, I strip off all my clothes and slither up the bed. He doesn't even startle, he just opens his lust filled eyes and smiles at me. No words are needed, I immediately take his lips in a possessive kiss while my hands start to wander down his lithe body. My right hand joins with Justin's as we both control his dick, as my left hand begins pinching and rolling his right nipple.

 

He moans into my mouth. I reluctantly move away from his lips and let my attention drift lower. I cannot wait to get his cock in my mouth. His phallus is rock hard in our hands. The tip turning a bright crimson as it seeks further attention. I can't wait any longer. My mouth takes all of his cock at once, my right hand lets go of the nipple I was playing with and moves to work the dildo in and out of him, driving him even wilder. Justin is clenching the sheets in his hands as he tries to hold off his impending orgasm. I want to taste him. I want it now! I lower my mouth, taking him in deep enough that his cock is sliding down my throat. He sounds wanton. His breath is increasing, his grunts are shallow and he on the verge of cumming. I twist the dildo and swallow at the same time and he loses all control as I take all of his cum down my throat.

 

Before he can say a word, I cover Justin's mouth again, but this time more gently. I continue to kiss him as I remove the dildo and almost simultaneously sheath my cock. Since Justin is good and prepped, I waste no time and enter him to the hilt. I swallow his moans as I pump into the gloriously tight ass. This isn't going to be one of those pretty flowery fucks. This is hard and fast and perfect. I thrust in and out at an ever quickening pace, not trying to stretch out another release for Justin before I get me my first of the night.

 

I can feel Justin's body start to shake letting me know he is close, all it takes for me is to look into his mesmerizing blue eyes and I can feel my orgasm start to build. Without even trying, we achieve climax in sync. It's always beyond compare with him. As we recover from the magnificent foray, I notice the troubles of my day have just melted away. No words needed, just the unequaled connection I have with him.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you to Shari and Tagsit for being beta and to Shari the banner Queen!!!

 

 

The End.
cookiebun is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Unequaled Connection also liked 632 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Wordless Wednesday. The next story in the series is Forking.