- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a little scene.

Cynthia cleared her throat as she stepped into Brian's office, trying to get his attention. Brian looked up from his paperwork with a frown which turned to a look of concern upon seeing Cynthia's red face.

 

"What is it?" Brian asked.

 

"Uhm... there's a gentleman here to see you. He said Leo Brown told him he should stop by."

 

"Is there a problem?"

 

Before Cynthia could respond a very tall, handsome gentleman in his early forties stepped through the open doorway.

 

Cynthia blushed a deeper red knowing what thoughts would run through Brian's mind as she introduced the very attractive gentleman to her boss. "Brian, this is Mr. Dixwaggle."

 

"Richard Dixwaggle, but please, call me Dick," the man said, offering his hand to Brian. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

 

Brian's eyes took on a slight predatory gleam as he shook the man's hand. "Dick Dixwaggle." He grinned. "I'm sure the pleasure will be mine… if you live up to your name."

 

The older man laughed as Cynthia closed the door behind her.

 

The end.

 

The End.
Deb Tanner is the author of 28 other stories.