- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Till Death Do Us Part...

Title: The Offer Still Stands…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 6967
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52

Summary: Till Death Do Us Part...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


The Offer Still Stands…

Chapter 14 ~ To Have and To Hold

Brian and Justin both sleep late the next morning, enjoying being close one another. Finally Justin slips out of bed and orders breakfast for them. Brian wakes to the smells of fresh-brewed coffee and makes himself get up. Once in the living room he sees that Justin has breakfast all set up; fresh-squeezed orange juice, quiche Lorraine, blueberry muffins, fresh fruit and a large side of bacon. Brian would have you think he doesn’t eat bacon, being that it’s high in fat. The truth is he loves it, but only allows himself to indulge on Sunday mornings.

Brian’s happy to see the Sunday paper, he likes to sit and read for the first couple of hours on Sunday mornings. He’s surprised when he looks at the clock and sees that it’s almost 2 p.m.

“Shit, how late did we sleep?”

“Don’t worry about it. We’re on vacation and we don’t have to be anywhere today.”

“It’s snowing out, it looks like a big snow storm is blowing in. It should make for great skiing and snowboarding.”

“It makes me just want to snuggle down in front of the fire, and have a lazy day making love.”

“I like the sound of that. After yesterday all I want to do is relax and be with you. Maybe watch some movies, but I do want to call the church.”

“I’ve already left a message for them to call us when they get a chance.”

Brian sits and reads the paper and Justin gets out his sketch pad and colored pencils and starts sketching.

“You look so hot with a day’s worth of growth on your face and those reading glasses slipping down your nose make you look sexy.”



“You mean I look old and shadowy…”

“No. I mean it turns me on.”

“You’re a freak.”

“Yeah, but I’m your freak.”

~~~

Justin’s birthday party ran late into the night that Friday night. Emmett put all the food away, but decided to come back on Sunday to clean up, seeing as he had another party to give on Saturday night. Ben and Ted came with him to help so it would go faster. He usually only cleans up the kitchen because most functions are at private residences or hotels that have staff. But they had rented tables and chairs as well as all the dishes and linens, and he told Brian that they would clean everything up and have the trash hauled away.

They’re all working like beavers, running around cleaning and organizing everything, ready to meet the party rental van to load up all the supplies. Ben’s working on taking down all the tiny white lights while Ted is sweeping the floor and gathering the trash when suddenly they hear Emmett scream from inside the house.

Both Ben and Ted are there instantly, as they see Emmett questioning someone who’s walking around like he owns the place.

“Who are you, and just what do you think you’re doing here?”

“I should ask you the same question.”

“I don’t think so…”

Ted asks, “Mr. DuPont, isn’t it? You are Pierre DuPont, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I’m Mr. Taylor’s interior decorator, and whom would you three be?”

“I’m Mr. Schmidt, Mr. Kinney’s financial advisor and this is Mr. Honeycutt, Mr. Kinney’s event planner and Mr. Bruckner, Mr. Kinney’s head of security.”

“Oh, I see…”

“So we’ll ask you again. What are you doing here? Because I believe that Mr. Kinney and Mr. Taylor fired you.”

“That was simply a misunderstanding. I was hoping to catch Mr. Taylor here, so we could go over the plans I’ve drawn up for the house.”

“Would that be the same kind of misunderstanding you had with your client last year? The one who had a restraining order issued against you?”

Ted doesn’t miss a beat as Pierre looks flustered, trying to come up with an explanation.

“I’m afraid I’ll have to ask for your key, and then ask you to leave immediately.”

“I need to see Mr. Taylor. It seems he’s checked out of the Fairmont, and didn’t leave word of his whereabouts.”

“I know for a fact that you’ve been fired. If you don’t leave now I’ll have the police arrest you for trespassing.”

“I simply must speak with Mr. Taylor, now.”

“I’m sorry he’s out of town on a vacation, and not available.”

“I have a signed contract with Mr. Taylor and Mr. Kinney to redecorate this residence.”

“Nice try, but like I said I’m Mr. Kinney’s financial advisor, and I know for a fact that the contract was never signed.”

“I’m sure that is just an oversight, and it will all be straightened out when Mr. Taylor returns. I’d ask you to call him but since you can’t contact him… ”

“No, I said he’s not available to you. I know exactly where he is and how to contact him.”

Just then they hear the doorbell ring. Emmett offers to get it as Ben just grins back at Pierre. They’re all surprised, except Ben of course that it’s the police. He stepped away and called them when Pierre was whining about needing to see Justin.

“Is this the suspect who has broken in and entered this private residence?”

“Yes. This is Pierre DuPont, liar extraordinaire.”

“I never… ”

“Please put your hands behind your back, so I can handcuff you. Do you have an attorney? Because you might want to have him meet you at the police station. Now I’m going to read you your rights. If you have any questions please speak up.”

“Sir. This is a complete misunderstanding…”

Ted just shakes his head no, and motions for the police to continue to arrest him. Once they’re out of the house, Emmett just grins at Teddy “Head of security… I like that.”

“Well, he looks the part and I couldn’t very well say he was Mr. Kinney’s literature professor, now could I?”

~~~

Mel slept well last night; it’s the first decent night’s sleep she’s gotten since Lindsay started acting suspicious and crazy. She still can’t believe that Leda is here, and being so nurturing towards her. Once, a long time ago Mel would have thought that she and Leda would have set up house together. But Leda was more like Brian then Mel cared to admit. She insisted on having an open relationship and never understood why Mel was jealous when she’d see her out with another woman.

Now she’s here being supportive, helping with the kids and being very attentive to her needs. Maybe this isn’t just a rebound fling, maybe they’re both ready to give it another try. She gets up to check on the kids and is surprised that neither one of them is in their rooms. Walking down the stairs she smells freshly grilled waffles, and hears Gus singing in the background.

He’s so cute when he sings and dances around; she sometimes wonders if he’ll become the next Adam Lambert. Of course it’s too early to tell if he’s gay yet, but with having Brian and Lindsay’s genes there’s a strong possibility. Gus sees her come into the kitchen and runs over to her, telling her how Leda agreed to make waffles for him. She even let him drop the blueberries down on top of the batter just before she closed the lid.

Making waffles is usually a treat that Justin and Gus do a couple of times a month; it’s fun for Gus and it gives Mel and Lindsay a break from their normal routine.

“I wish Justy was here, he could help make syrup. He always makes homemade syrup like his mom taught him, and when I grow up I’m going to teach my kids.”

“Thank goodness that will be a couple years off. I couldn’t handle the stress of being a grandmother.”

“When are Daddy and Justy coming home? I miss them and it snowed last night. I want to make a snowman with Justy, he promised.”

“Not for a few more days. They went away to get married in the mountains of Vermont.”

“Can we go to Vermont after breakfast? I want to go to their wedding.”

“No. It’s too far away, but you’ll see them at the end of the week. I bet your Daddy and Justin will bring you back a present.”

“Momma, when Daddy and Justy get married, is Justy going to be the bride? Will he have a veil and a bunch of flowers?”

“Well…”

“Cause that’s how it is in all the movies, and he’s pretty, like all the brides.”

“Gus, it’s different with men. They’re… ”

“I know ‘cos daddy told me. They have penises and women don’t.”

Mel looks shocked and relieved at the same time. Leda just grins at her from across the room where she’s pouring orange juice. Melanie is grateful for once that Gus talks a mile a minute, and seems to answer his own questions if you’re too slow.

“That’s right, honey.”

“So, is he?”

~~~

It’s after mass as Debbie lights a candle for Michael, praying that he starts to gets better. Maybe he needs inspiration from God, he used to love going to Sunday school. So she stops by the church’s gift shop and buys a new bible for him which is when she sees Joan Kinney. They don’t run into each other very often, but when they do it’s usually at church.

“Joan, it’s so nice to see you here today.”

“Oh, hello Debbie. Well where else would I be on a Sunday morning? Although it truly is a surprise that you’re here, I haven’t seen you in years.”

Debbie just smiles, biting her tongue. Joan can be so condescending. But then again they’re in church so she lets her comments pass as they’re in the presence of God.

“I attend when it’s possible. I have a new husband and he works all hours of the day and night. He’s a police officer and he needs to be my first priority.”

“I would think God would be your first priority.”

Debbie just takes a deep breath. She hates to admit it but she truly hates Joan Kinney, always thinking she’s superior to everyone else, like God looks after her more than the other parishioners.

“I saw in the paper that your son was arrested. He’s really grown up to be quite violent.

Again Debbie bites her tongue, afraid of what might come out.

“Of course, growing up without a father must have been a real hardship for him.”

Now she just wants to strangle her, and watch her eyes pop out of her head.

“Well, I’d better be running along. I have bible studies with Father Thom soon; it’s good to see you investing in buying a new bible. Now just be sure to take some time to read it. I’m sure it will give you solace and take your mind of off Michael’s behavioral problems.”

She just wants to scream, but she remains cool until she’s driving home in the privacy of her own car. Oh God, how did Brian survive growing up in that household? Oh, that’s right, he escaped to my house on a regular basis. Well, there’s no doubt where Brian gets his arrogance from.

~~~

Brian and Justin are relaxing, taking a bubble bath together.

“I still can’t believe you talked me into doing this. If you tell anyone, I’ll divorce you.”

“You love it, now don’t you?”

Brian sneers at him playfully as he washes Justin’s stomach, while he lies across Brian’s chest. Justin looks down at the few stray hairs on his chest.

“I really need to trim those, if I want to keep my youthful appearance.”

“You’ll always look seventeen to me.”

“You just love remembering how naïve and innocent I was that first night.”

“It was a night to remember… How you cried out as I penetrated you for the first time, worried about being safe. It was cute.”

“I’ll never forget your words, ‘I want you to remember this, so no matter who you’re with I’ll always be there with you’.”

“You really do remember practically everything I’ve ever said to you.”

“I was already falling in love with you by then.”

“I should have known then that I’d never get rid of you.”

“You so love me… You want to marry me…”

“You truly are a brat, you know that.”

“You can’t hide your feelings from me anymore. I’m onto you.”

“Let’s get out before our skin gets all pruney.”

They start drying each other off, playfully teasing each other, and Brian starts to shave his face. Justin goes into the toiletry bag to get Brian’s electric razor to trim his chest hair, and he sees the small blue velvet box from Tiffany’s. He can’t help his curiosity as he opens the box; he’s so overcome he starts to cry, unable to contain his emotions. Brian sees him and thinks he cut himself as he tries to comfort him.

“Come here, let me see. How bad is it?”

“I can’t believe you bought these.”

“What? What are you talking about? I thought that you cut yourself.”



It’s then that Brian sees Justin holding the ring box, looking at the platinum wedding bands.

“I wanted to surprise you.”

He decides not to tell him about the first set that Michael found, with Michael convincing himself that Brian wanted to marry him.

“These are the ones I was trying on in Chicago, the ones I fell in love with. I didn’t think you were paying attention, you were so caught up with looking at watches.”

“I can be very observant.”

“So, you’ve had these the whole time?”

“Something like that.”

Brian reaches over and wipes the tears from his eyes.

“I can’t believe you’re crying again.”

“They’re happy tears. You never stop surprising me.”

“I can only hope.”

“God, Brian, I love you so much.”

Brian pulls him into his embrace and they share a passionate kiss that leaves them both weak in the knees. It’s just then that they hear Justin’s cell phone ring.

“Let it go to voicemail… ”

“Brian, what if it’s the church?”

“Okay, answer it.”

~~~

“Ma! Why’d you bring me a bible? You know I’ll never read it.”

“I thought that with all the time on your hands you might find the word of God reassuring.”

“Oh, please… I haven’t prayed to God since I was a boy.”

“Well, maybe it’s time you started again. I’m worried about you.”

“I’m fine, there’s nothing wrong with me. I can’t wait until I get out of here because everyone seems crazy in here.”

“Michael, you know that’s not going to happen until you show improvement. Did Dr. Edwards start you on medication?”

Michael looks at her a little shocked, not realizing that she knew about the meds they have put him on. Of course he only pretends to take them then he hides them in his pillowcase.

“I don’t need them. I’m not crazy.”

“Michael, if the doctors think you need them, then you have to give it some time to work.”

“I hate it here. Nobody ever comes to visit me. When is Brian going to come and see me? He must be worried about me. It’s been so long since I’ve seen him.”

“Michael, Brian’s busy. He has a business to run and a new house to move into. Besides, he’s in Vermont with Justin right now.”

She hadn’t meant for that to slip out so she looks at him cautiously, waiting for his reaction.

“I can’t believe he finally took Justin to Vermont on vacation. That’s so unlike Brian.”

“Honey, Brian’s changed. He’s finally ready to grow up.”

“Trust me, Ma, Brian will never change. He’ll always be looking to get his needs met, chasing the latest hottie that passes through the doors of Babylon.”

“You’d be surprised, and I’m proud of him.”

“Why? What’s he done to be proud of?”

She doesn’t want to hurt her son, but she thinks honesty is the best policy. And maybe hearing the truth will help him accept reality.

“Because he’s finally decided to express his feelings. He threw Justin a surprise birthday party. He had Emmett cater it and he surprised him with a trip to Vermont and a marriage proposal.”

“What! That’s total bullshit! He’ll never get married. He’s waiting until the time is right, he’s waiting for me.”

Michael’s now standing up and shouting, waving his hands around to show his panic and displeasure, drawing everyone’s attention in the visitor’s room.

“Michael, please calm down and sit before the nurses see you.”

“You’re lying! I don’t believe you! He loves me!”

One step forward, three steps back…

It’s then that the staff comes and restrains him and the nurse administers a sedative to calm him down. They tell Debbie she has to leave as they escort Michael into an isolated room where he can’t hurt himself or anyone else. She looks on in horror, never seeing him act so violently. But then again, that’s what’s landed him in trouble in the first place. Dr. Edwards’s words echo through her head. ‘He needs to learn to accept reality. The medication will help with his delusions.’

~~~

Justin comes back from answering the phone. He smiles up at Brian, taking his hand in his.

“Brian, will you marry me, tonight at seven-thirty?”

Brian grins back at him, pulling him into his arms, kissing him madly.

“You do realize that’s only two hours from now?”

“Yeah, Reverend Alexander tried to get me to agree to schedule it on Tuesday. But I told him we didn’t want to wait, then when I said it was just the two of us, he offered to do it tonight. Monday, his schedule is all full.”

“That sounds great. The perfect end to a perfect day.”

“Well at least that doesn’t give us time for pre-wedding jitters.”

“I’m not the least bit nervous. For the first time in my life I know exactly what I want.”

“Oh, Brian… You really are romantic sometimes.”

“Who’d ‘a thunk it?”

“Oh no, what are we going to wear?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve taken care of everything. I had the tailor who altered your suit in Chicago make us each a new suit, just for tonight. I even bought us new shirts and ties. I wanted everything to be perfect.”

“You really do think of everything. It’s a good thing I said yes.”

With that Brian pushes Justin down on the bed and starts tickling him, making him wiggle and squirm. Begging for Brian to stop, Justin really is ticklish.

“Brian… There’s something I should have mentioned, but I didn’t want to upset you.”

“What? You’re pregnant?”

They both burst out laughing.

“No, no, it’s nothing really. I just didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to get mad, but Pierre has left me a half dozen messages since I fired him. I just deleted them without listening to them. I figured he’ll get the message eventually.”

Brian looks puzzled, but just nods, agreeing that it’s no big deal.

“I just didn’t want you to find out and think I was keeping things from you, you know. No more secrets.”

The boys spent the next hour or so primping and getting ready for the big event. Justin watches his Adonis for half an hour just fixing his hair, he’s such a perfectionist. He can’t help thinking how handsome Brian is. Then Brian pulled out their suits and Justin is in awe. They were absolutely beautiful and they fit to a tee. Brian stands back and looks at Justin. He’s taken in by his beauty; he reaches out and smoothes down his collar.



They take a cab into the quaint little town that mostly caters to the visitors of the ski resort; it looks almost picturesque with the recent snowfall covering the rooftops. When they reach the church it’s even grander than the pictures in the pamphlet showed. Brian takes his hand and leads them into the church. Martha, the church’s events coordinator greets them, showing them to the parlor. She offers them a glass of champagne as they relax and wait for Reverend Alexander.

When they enter the church they are amazed at how very beautiful it was as they look around at all the stained glass windows, and the statuary of Christ, Madonna, and angels, everywhere. They can’t help but feel like they’re in the presence of God. It takes Brian back to his childhood; he spent a lot of time in church. It truly was his sanctuary and made him feel safe.

Brian pulls Justin into an embrace, kissing the top of his head, whispering how much he loves him. Unlike many couples, they didn’t write their own vows, opting for a traditional ceremony. Martha offers them corsages of white baby rosebuds and to take some pictures of the ceremony. It didn’t take long for them to pledge their love to one another, in sickness and in health, for as long as they both shall live.

Justin couldn’t help getting tears in his eyes as he took his vows, and Brian, of course, reaches over and wipes them away. They both look so in love as they slide their platinum bands onto each other’s hands. When the reverend announced them husband and husband, Brian wrapped his arms around Justin, giving him a deep and passionate kiss that lasts a little too long and makes Martha blush.

When they leave the church Brian surprises Justin, having arranged for them to have dinner in town at a very fancy French restaurant. Justin agrees to let Brian order for them, starting with Crab Cakes, Arugula Salad, and Lobster Flambéed in Cognac for Justin and Angus Beef Tenderloin for Brian, finishing with Crème Brulee for dessert. They had a long and leisurely dinner, sipping champagne and tasting the many delicate flavors of their French cuisine.

It’s stopped snowing outside and there is virtually no wind, the town looks beautiful blanketed in snow. So when they leave the restaurant, instead of hailing a cab, there magically appears a horse-drawn sled. Brian takes Justin’s hand and helps him into the backseat and covers him up with a wool blanket. Once they’re settled the driver opened a bottle of cognac for them to enjoy on the way back to their hotel. It was only about five miles down the road, so they could enjoy the ride and wouldn’t get too cold before they arrived. Justin thinks it is so romantic and unexpected, making their wedding night the best night of his life.

~~~

Ben is running late this morning to meet Emmett for breakfast at the diner.

“Hurry up, Hunter, if you want to go with me.”

“I’m hurrying. I just can’t find anything to wear.”

Ben looks at him puzzled, it’s not like Hunter has any kind of style. He usually looks like he slept in his clothes, with them being wrinkled and dirty. It’s usually Ben trying to get him to wear something clean.

“Are you coming?”

“I hate all my clothes. Can I please have some money to buy something new?”

At first Ben resists, but then he thinks better of it.

“Sure, I’ll give you some money once we get to the diner, okay?”

Then Hunter yells, “Great! Okay, come on. What’s taking you so long?”

Ben chuckles to himself because Hunter can be a real handful at times. But at least he’s happy these days. Soon they round the corner to the diner to see Ted and Emmett sitting in the back. Emmett gets a huge grin on his face when he sees Ben, as Ted drones on about their new account for yogurt; he’s not really paying attention anymore.

“Morning, men!”

Hunter gets a kick out of it when Emmett calls him a man. They’re all slightly surprised by Hunter’s rosy disposition, wondering what’s up with him. He puts out his hand, motioning for Ben to give him some cash.

“Win a bet?” Emmett asks.

“No, going shopping.”

Hunter smiles and says, “I need some new clothes. I hate all my old ones.”

“The manager of Torso and I are still friends. I still get my discount, so if you want me to take you.”

“Really? You’d do that for me?”

Ben smiles and thanks Em for showing an interest in Hunter’s needs. Ted continues on with, “So as I was saying, I met Jerry who’s the marketing manager at Greek Goddess Yogurt. We really hit it off, so I invited him to the opera.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Hunter, behave… ”

“I didn’t know anyone still listened to that shit. Isn’t it a requirement that you have to be over a hundred?”

“Hunter, be nice.”

“We both really enjoyed it and he asked me to join him for dinner tonight. I’m just not sure where we should go?”

“That’s sweet, Teddy. It’s about time you met someone.”

“Thanks, Em.”

“Maybe you should cook for him, that’s always romantic and personal.”

“Thanks, Ben. That’s a great idea.”

“Yeah, and if things go really well, your bedroom is right there.”

“Hunter… ”

“It’s true.”

After breakfast as Ben is getting ready to go work out, he hands Hunter forty dollars. “I want to see what you buy when I get home.”

“Forty dollars, that’s nothing. I need like a hundred.”

He hands him another forty. “Shop thrifty. I’m not made of money.”

“Thanks, dad. Maybe with Emmett’s discount I’ll be able to get some cool things.”

Ben leaves for the gym, and Ted takes off to plan his romantic dinner.

“So, tell me, what’s the big occasion?”

“I don’t know what you mean?”

“Come on, Hunter, I’d know that look anywhere. What’s her name?”

“Terry, but she’s a guy.”

“So, you decided to re-enlist?”

“I think maybe I’m bi? But I don’t know how to tell Ben.”

“Oh, don’t worry about him. I’m sure he’ll be happy for you. So tell me about Terry?”

“Actually you met him and his parents at the game last week. He’s the team captain.”

“Oh, he’s cute as I recall. So tall, hard and handsome.”

“Yeah, and we really get along great.”

“That’s exciting.”

“I know, we’ve only messed around, kissing a little, but I’m really attracted to him. But his parents don’t know. You know, that he’s gay.”

“As I recall, his parents seemed nice and they didn’t have a problem with Ben and me. And it isn’t much of a secret that I’m gay, so my guess is they’re at least open to the possibility.”

“Yeah, but it’s different when it’s your kid.”

“Let’s not worry about it until something happens. My guess is that they’ll just be glad that Terry is interested in someone.”

“Okay, you’re right.”

“Good. Now let’s go get you some new clothes and don’t worry about how much things cost. It’s my present to you.”

~~~

They arrive back at the hotel and Justin looks happier than Brian ever remembers him being. He is glowing with his big sunshine smile. In the elevator Justin gets up on his tippy toes and kisses Brian, letting his passion get the best of him as he tries to grind into Brian. But they’re both dressed in long wool overcoats so there isn’t much friction, but there will be once Brian gets him back into their suite. Brian opens the door and there’s a plate of Truffles on the coffee table, and next to it is a bucket of champagne and two champagne flutes.



“Let’s slip out of these suits and get comfortable.”

Justin’s more than happy to oblige as he slides his suit jacket off. Brian takes it and hangs it up, being totally obsessive about these things. Brian continues hanging each article of clothing up until they’re both standing there, totally naked. Even though they’ve both been drinking all night, they’re not drunk, having spaced it out over the evening’s events. Justin’s delighted to see the sweets and he can’t resist trying them, while Brian opens the champagne. They toast to a long and happy marriage, knowing that their love will never die.

“Come here.”

Brian pulls Justin in close, wrapping his arms around him, whispering to him how much he loves him. Justin’s arms naturally go around Brian’s neck as they start kissing, looking deep into each other’s eyes, reading all the passion they share. Brian sees something in Justin’s eyes and he questions him.

“What? Tell me.”

He just shakes his head, blushing slightly. “It’s not important.”

“Of course it is. Remember, no secrets.”

Justin looks down, slightly nervous, “It’s just… I mean I know you said… But I really want to… ”

“What? Haven’t you figured out yet that there isn’t anything I will refuse you?”

“Yeah, but… This is different… ”

“I’m not a mind reader, Justin. You have to tell me.”

“We should have talked about this before now. I don’t want to ruin this beautiful moment.”

“Tell me… If you don’t, I’ll hold you down and tickle you.”

Justin’s eyes get really big and he pulls his lips into his mouth, a nervous habit he’s developed when he’s sometimes afraid of how Brian might react.

“Okay, okay… I was just hoping that now that we’re married, that you might allow us to… ”

Brian raises his eyebrows.

“For us to do it raw. I understand if you don’t want to, but… I mean you never know how things will work out.”

“Justin… I don’t ever want you to feel insecure in our relationship or our marriage. I’m not planning on tricking. I haven’t been with anyone for the last several months.”

Justin just stares at him, still a little unsure.

“Justin, I want this too. I want us to be together in the most intimate way possible. It’s just that we need to get tested before we take the deep plunge.”

“I understand.”

“No, listen. I should have had us get tested when we first got back together, but I still think we need to wait a few months just to be careful.”

“I know.”

“I’ll tell you what. On our three-month anniversary we’ll go away and have a second honeymoon - one that will last longer than a few days. Someplace romantic, like Ibiza, or wherever you want to go. I wish we had more time on this honeymoon, but you need to be back to start school on Thursday.”

“Really? That sounds great! I can’t believe you’re really agreeing to this.”

“Justin, I’m totally committed to our marriage. I’m not going to start tricking. I’m in this for the long haul, remember.”

Justin’s sunshine smile is back, beaming up at Brian. He takes Brian’s hand and leads him to the bedroom. Brian lights the fireplace and all the tea-light candles that are placed around the room, creating a soft romantic light that makes Justin’s skin glow.

Brian lays down next to Justin, running his hand through his hair, then he leans in and kisses him. Their kisses are soft and tender as they run their fingertips across each other’s skin. This causes shivers to run down Justin’s spine, making him arch his back into Brian’s embrace. Justin rolls them over so he’s lying on top of Brian; he reaches into the nightstand drawer and takes out a condom and the bottle of lube.

He straddles Brian as he glides the condom down his cock. He goes to squirt some lube into his hand when Brian takes it away from him, rolling them back over so Justin’s laid out underneath him. Brian loves it when Justin takes the initiative, but tonight he wants Justin to relax and enjoy the show. He kisses Justin around his neck from ear to ear, then he brings his legs up onto his shoulders as he reaches between his legs and circles his lubed fingers around his opening.

Little moans escape him as he closes his eyes, enjoying the sensations of Brian’s fingers breaching his tight ring of muscle, leaving a slick path as his fingers loop around his pucker, stretching him open. Brian’s long fingers caress his walls, reaching deep to stroke his prostate, making Justin purr like a kitten. He continues pleasuring him for several minutes, listening to Justin’s breathing increase as he gets turned on.

Justin softly whispers, “Brian”

He knows that he’s driving him crazy as he continues his assault. Justin’s breath is now hitching as his moans is increase. Brian puts his forehead in the center of Justin’s chest as he reaches for his dick and aligns himself with Justin’s now wet and welcoming tunnel of love. Brian looks down into Justin’s eyes as he penetrates him, sliding deep into his channel as a smile spreads across his face, loving the feel of Brian filling him.

“God, you feel so good.”

Brian grins down at him, satisfied that he’s ignited his internal flame. Justin pushes back at Brian’s intrusion, letting him know that he’s more than ready. They start rocking together in a slow and steady pace, enjoying the feel of each other as Brian glides back and forth, stimulating Justin’s tight walls. Justin gets lost in his sensations as that tingly feeling builds from the center of his spine, sending vibrations throughout his limbs to the tips of his fingers and toes.



He has his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open as he rides the waves of pleasure pulsating through him. His head is flung back as he moans deeply, lost in his own world, wishing he could live in this heightened state of arousal forever. Brian’s cock has been poking and prodding his prostate for several minutes but when he feels Brian’s fist circle his cock, slowing jerking him off, in long and torturous strokes it’s more than he can handle as he loses control.

Brian feels Justin’s walls tighten around his cock as his body starts shuddering. He increases the speed at which he’s thrusting, drilling deep inside him as well as pumping his fist, pleasuring Justin’s dick. Justin cries out as he falls over the edge, feeling his orgasm flood his senses as he spills his seed over Brian’s hand.

Brian pulls almost all the way out and then dives deep into Justin several more times. He feels his own climax consume him, filling the condom as his own body quakes from his orgasm. The two of them lie in a sticky mess as they catch their breath, never feeling closer than they do at this moment.

“That was fucking amazing!”

“Definitely, Brian! I don’t think I’ve ever felt anything so intense before. You really are incredible!”

Brian rolls them over so Justin’s head is lying on his chest; they just hold each other close until they start to drift off. Brian hears Justin’s breathing change and feels him starting to drool on his chest. He slips out from under him, discards the condom and returns with a warm wet washcloth. He cleans them both up, checks the fireplace to make sure the screen is in place and then he climbs back into bed. He pulls Justin back onto his chest and circles his arms across his back, loving the way they fit perfectly together.

~~~

Melanie is reviewing the legal briefs she finished late last night, when her assistant comes in with a Federal Express envelope. She wasn’t expecting anything, and she’s shocked when she opens it and finds legal documents from Lindsay. Inside she sees paperwork signing over all her interest in the house to Mel, as well as all their bank accounts and her parental rights to JR. She also has received a copy of the paperwork Brian insisted on, relinquishing her parental rights for Gus to Justin.

She knew this was probably coming, after talking with Deb and reading in the paper that Lindsay had married Sam Auerbach. She’s surprised that Lindsay has gone through with all these legal documents, and it’s now just starting to sink in that she has no legal rights concerning Gus. She looks through all the paperwork again, hoping she missed a letter or note from Lindsay explaining why she left, and what’s she planning to do. But it seems that Lindsay doesn’t even have the courtesy to tell Mel the truth about what’s happening.

~~~

Emmett’s sitting in the bleachers, cheering Hunter on as he makes several baskets. He’s really improved since he and Ben started practicing at home in the evenings. Emmett can’t help bouncing and clapping because he’s so excited for Hunter. Ben couldn’t get out of the final exams for his students, so he’ll be joining them as soon as he can. The other parents in the bleachers were a little leery of Emmett at first, but by the second quarter it’s like they’re all old friends.

Emmett had made peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies for everyone, as well as packing the large cooler with sodas, waters and bottles of juice. For the first time in Emmett’s life he feels like he really belongs to a family. Sure everyone thinks of Deb as their mom, and they get together for weekly dinners, but this is different. Things with Ben have really progressed and this weekend looks like it might be when they take the big step.

It’s the first time Emmett has gotten to know someone before jumping into bed with them. His feelings have really grown for Ben and it’s obvious that Ben feels the same way. Emmett’s a total romantic, always leaving Ben love notes on fancy stationery tucked into his book bag, or on his desk at home so that he’ll find them when he least expects it.

He feels a little bad about how Michael might react to him and Ben getting together. But they had clearly split up and Ben had filed divorce papers before they even started hanging out together. He hopes Michael’s okay with them, but even if Michael isn’t, Emmett has to do what’s best for him and Ben. Besides, Michael should have thought about the repercussions of what would happen after he left Ben.

~~~

Justin yawns loudly and stretches as he wakes up. Brian had been watching him sleep.

“Good morning, Mr. Taylor-Kinney.”

“Good Morning to you too, Mr. Taylor-Kinney. God, Brian, I love how that sounds.”

“You’re even more beautiful, if that’s possible.”

Justin blushes as he reaches up and runs his hand across the side of Brian’s face. They both lean towards each other, sharing a kiss. They’re completely relaxed, enjoying the lazy morning of the first day of their marriage. Justin can’t help beaming his bright smile back at Brian as he climbs up on him, straddling his hips as he smiles coyly, reaching for a condom and lube.

“I want to ride you… Feel your big hard dick deep inside as you surrender to me, letting me drive.”

Brian just nods, watching Justin roll the condom down his cock. He reaches back to insert his fingers into his opening, spreading the lube around his pucker. Just to be safe he coats Brian’s dick with a generous amount of lube before he mounts him. Justin has a little devious smile on his face as he lowers himself down on Brian’s shaft. He throws his head back, loving the feeling of Brian sliding deep inside of him. Brian reaches out and holds Justin’s hips to keep him steady, as he starts riding Brian’s cock.

Brian watches Justin with his eyes closed, as the friction builds and little moans escape him. He looks completely lost in his own world as he glides up and down, loving the sensation of Brian’s dick caressing his prostate. The more excited he becomes, the harder he comes down on Brian’s cock, loving the jabs to his prostate that send spirals of pleasure deep within.

His breathing hitches as his upper lip quivers, pulling himself closer to his climax. Justin takes his cock in his hand and starts jerking himself off, riding Brian harder and faster. He loses control as he cries out Brian’s name, coating his chest as he ejaculates. Brian loves watching him fall over the edge, thinking what a filthy boy he is as he watches his seed run down his stomach.

Justin leans forward to catch his breath, laying across Brian’s chest, spent. Brian’s still hard and horny as he flexes his hips, then brings his feet flat on the mattress next to Justin’s sides. He pumps his hips up and down, loving the sensations of gliding in Justin’s tight channel. Brian runs his hands back behind Justin, holding his ass as he starts thrusting in earnest. Soon he’s close as he feels Justin’s body respond by gripping him tightly as waves of pleasure quake through him, soon achieving orgasm.

~~~

Brian and Justin decide to go out for breakfast, needing to get out of their suite for a break. As they pass the front desk the concierge calls to them, “Excuse me, Mr. Taylor, you have an envelope that was delivered for you.”

Justin looks a little surprised as he takes it, opening it. He remembers that the only other person who knows they’re here is Ethan. Brian frowns a little, watching Justin as he reads the note inside. Justin crumples it up along with the tickets to his performance this evening.

“Brian, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I just hate that motherfucker. I swear I’m going to kill him.”

“Let’s get some breakfast. I’m starving.”

Brian takes his hand and leads him towards the taxi stand. They want to try out a café they saw downtown and then do a little shopping at some souvenir shops.

TBC…