- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The boys settle into life as a married couple...

Title: The Offer Still Stands…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 7252
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52


Summary: The boys settle into life as a married couple...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


The Offer Still Stands…

Chapter 16 ~ Home Sweet Home…

Justin’s POV

I felt a little sad that we were leaving the ski lodge. It had been great to get away from everything and finally have that winter vacation Brian promised me so many years ago. Even though I had been extremely upset that he never joined me last time, maybe we weren’t ready, maybe we needed to grow more as a couple. After all it would have broken my heart to have come here and watched him bed countless tricks along the way.

Now everything has changed; we’re both so head over heels in love with each other, and our wedding was truly romantic. I love this quaint little town, with snowcapped mountains, and our luxurious suite at the lodge. Even though we had our moments, in the end it only made us stronger, and I finally understood how much I had hurt Brian with the whole Ethan fiasco. Looking back on it, I think it was very sweet seeing how jealous Brian was when Ethan showed up here, but of course I’ll never tell him that.

It gave us a chance to really see each other’s deep love and commitment to one another, and Brian finally allowed me to see him so open and vulnerable, expressing all his fears and passion just underneath the surface. It was such a big step for him, and it brought us even closer than either one of us expected. Now I know that we’ll always be able to talk things through if they get off track. We’ve both learned so much about one another.

I loved our winter honeymoon, but I’m really even more excited about our summer honeymoon that’s coming. We’ll finally be taking that other vacation Brian promised me so long ago. It will be just the two of us sunbathing on the white sandy beaches, sipping tropical drinks and most of all making love the way it’s meant to be, without any barriers. It makes me weak in the knees just thinking about it. I’ve dreamed of this day for as long as I can remember. I never believed that Brian would give into me and allow us to truly be as one. Yes, times have definitely changed.

Our plane is almost due to touch down at Pittsburgh International Airport. It’s bright and sunny out but the wind chill makes it about twenty degrees outside. It has snowed a lot since we’ve been gone, and I’ve already received a text message from Gus (with a little help from Mel) asking when we’re going to make snowmen. I can’t help smiling just thinking about seeing him. I wonder how he’s holding up with Lindsay disappearing from his life so suddenly.

It reminds me that we need to buy furniture for Gus’s bedroom and design a room that will makes him feel special, knowing that he has a place all his own. I have no idea what the custody arrangement will be. All I know for sure is that it’s important for Gus to know that he’s loved and wanted, and that we’ll never abandon him. Brian gazes over at me as he shuts down his laptop, getting ready for the plane’s descent. He squeezes my hand and asks if I’m ready for all the changes that are about to happen.

~~~

It’s the first morning that Ben and Emmett have woken up together. Emmett smells coffee brewing as the aroma wafts up from downstairs. He sits up and notices that Ben has left him a terrycloth robe across the chair next to the bed. He slips it on and heads downstairs. He’s surprised when he sees the table all set for breakfast, and freshly baked blueberry muffins waiting for him on the table. Ben comes out from the kitchen carrying two plates saying, “I’ve made us a tofu, peppers and bean sprout omelet, with goat’s cheese and salsa.”

Emmett’s impressed that Ben actually cooked for him. It’s usually him cooking for others and it’s a nice change. He’s not sure if he’ll like the healthy aspect of the omelet but he’s willing to give it a try, knowing that Ben’s a health food nut. He’s surprised that it’s actually really good because tofu is one of those ingredients that absorbs the flavors of whatever it’s cooked with. Ben’s beaming with pride, so glad that Emmett’s enjoying his breakfast. Sometimes Michael and Hunter wouldn’t even try some of his cooking, claiming that it smelled weird, or just sounded awful.

Emmett hates to eat and run but he has a meeting scheduled with the Emerson’s for their wedding in an hour and he needs to shower and change clothes, so Ben drops him off at Deb’s on the way to the university. They make plans to meet up tonight at Babylon. It’s the Absolute Abs contest. Emmett has been trying to get Ben to enter, saying that he’s sure to win it, and the prize is an all-expenses paid vacation to Puerto Rico.




~~~

Ben isn’t the only one to have an overnight guest. Jerry spent the night at Teddy’s, and like Ben, he’s been busy in the kitchen trying to impress his guest. He decided to try his hand at making Belgian waffles, topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream, and a side of hickory smoked bacon, obviously not a health food nut. Jerry’s very impressed with Teddy’s cooking skills as the two of them enjoy a fattening breakfast, that they’re sure to work off under the sheets.

They’ve been seeing each other for the last few days and, like Ben and Emmett, last night was the first night they spent together. Both are still in that state of isn’t it amazing we have so much in common? phase, still surprised that they’ve met someone that matches their personality and desires. Jerry loves that Teddy seems to understand the advertising market so well. His last boyfriend could never understand the stress he was under, and hated that he was always working late or traveling for business.

Even though they don’t live in the same city, they’re only a short flight away from each other. Besides, Jerry will be spending quite a bit of time at Kinnetik, working out the details of the commercials and print advertising for Greek Goddess Yogurt. Being a fledgling company, and with the recent trend of Greek yogurt their business is skyrocketing. They’re just starting to expand into the frozen yogurt market and need to set up focus groups to critique their new flavors, and to find their niche market.

As much as Teddy hates having to part from Jerry, he is due back in Cincinnati in a couple of days to meet with his boss and go over the advertising campaign that Kinnetik has proposed. He will be back in Pittsburgh by the end of next week to finalize the campaign, and the two of them have already made plans to go away for the weekend to a small out-of-town bed and breakfast. Teddy’s grinning like a fool as he makes his way to his office, daydreaming about his plans to go away with Jerry.

~~~

With Brian and Justin getting married: Mel and Leda getting back together: Emmett and Ben finally taking the plunge: Teddy and Jerry finding one another, and even Hunter starting to see Terry, love seemed to definitely be in the air. So it shouldn’t have been a surprise when Debbie announced to Michael that she and Carl had decided to finally get married. She had hoped that he would be happy for her, but the whole idea doesn’t sit well with him. He can’t help but remind her that she had said she wouldn’t get married until it was legal for her son to marry.

She tries to make light of the situation, pointing out that things have truly progressed and that it was now legal to marry in New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Iowa, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, Maine and California, just to name some of the states. Still, Michael hates the idea of her off living her new life, while he is still institutionalized and will remain there for the unforeseen future.

He wants her to remain in the role of his doting mother, always taking care of him. He never likes to think about her being a sexual person. He just can’t really stomach the concept, always discounting her relationship with Carl. But now here she was throwing it in his face, and it just made his blood boil. How could she leave him like this? Didn’t she know that he depended on her to try and resolve all his legal and emotional issues?

He felt like everybody was abandoning him, and it only made him even more insecure and miserable with his life. Now he had even more issues to discuss with Dr. Edwards, he can’t help but feel like his life is spinning out of control. It seems that everyone has someone special in their life except him, because he threw it all away on a whim. His mother was right; it was his own foolish behavior that has landed him in all this trouble. He’s glad that no one seems to ever come visit him; he doesn’t want them to see him while he feels so helpless.

~~~

Justin is exhausted from the plane ride, feeling like his whole day has been spent catching taxis and rushing so they didn’t miss their flight. Luckily Brian has arranged for the car service to pick them up and drive them home. He now lays across the bed as he watches Brian unpack their suitcases, sorting out the dirty laundry, and hanging up their suits. Brian takes a break and comes to sit down next to him, running his hand down the side of his face. He leans down and kisses him, telling him to take a nap and get some rest. He needs to call the office to check in, then he’ll join him in a few minutes.

“Cynthia, I just called to make sure you two didn’t burn the place down while I was away. Cyn, Cynthia I don’t need to hear all about Ted’s new romance. I’m sure Emmett will give me the blow by blow next time I see him.”

Not paying any attention to what Brian said, she continues rambling on about Jerry Goodman from Greek Goddess Yogurt, and how he and Teddy seem to a perfect match.

“Cynthia! Are you telling me Ted is romantically involved with a client of Kinnetik?”

“They both seem so happy. They went to the opera together and tonight they’re going to the Absolute Abs contest at Babylon.”

“Do you think it’s really a good idea for him to be bedding one of our clients?”

“You never thought it was a bad idea when you did it.”

“That’s different…”

“Oh really, Brian. Just because you’re married now is no reason to be so uptight.”

“This is my business…”

“Ah ha… I recall you saying it wasn’t anybody else’s business who you slept with...”

“Enough! Just make sure he doesn’t blow this account.”

“It’s the account rep, not the account that he’s blowing…”

“Enough already! I’ll see you in the morning.”

Brian hangs up and starts flipping through the mail that’s stacked up. He can’t help grinning, thinking Teddy really is following in his footsteps. After giving the mail the once over, he goes back upstairs and climbs into bed next to his sleeping husband. It isn’t long before Justin’s arms are all tangled up around him and they’ve both drifted off to sleep.

The sun is just starting to set when they’re awoken by Brian’s cell phone ringing. Justin reaches for the offending object and answers it, yawning hello. It’s Mel and she’s frantic. It seems that she mentioned to Gus that they’d be home today and Gus is demanding to see his father. Justin talks briefly with Gus and agrees to pick him up and take him to the diner for supper. Mel’s never been so grateful that they’re finally home as Gus has been asking to see them all week.

Justin yawns again and rests his head back down on Brian’s chest. Brian mumbles something into his hair as the two of them slowly start to wake up. It’s impossible not to notice Brian’s hard-on that’s tenting the duvet. Justin leans down a little and licks the pre-cum off his head. Brian stretches, mumbling, “Feels so good”, as Justin wiggles down taking more of his cock into his mouth. Brian arches his back pushing himself deeper down his throat. Finally Justin starts sucking him, running his lips up and down his shaft, making him moan out his name as he becomes more excited.

Brian’s hands find the back of Justin’s hair, pulling on it firmly, directing Justin’s head in a steady rhythm that’s sure to bring him to the brink. Just moments later, Justin’s swallowing his sweet cream, licking his lips with a satisfied grin on his face as he climbs back up his chest to share his treat with his husband. They end up kissing for several minutes, then Justin pulls back, reminding Brian that they now have a dinner date with Gus.



Debbie welcomes them as they walk into the diner, shouting “Well if it isn’t Mr. and Mr. Taylor-Kinney.” Everyone turns and looks at them, a little shocked. Most people hadn’t heard that they went to Vermont to get married, as the surprise shows on most of their faces. Finally someone shouts, “Congratulations!” and the restaurant breaks out clapping. Brian’s slightly irritated as he barks, “Deb, is that really necessary?”

Justin, on the other hand, couldn’t be happier as everyone hoots and hollers, congratulating them as they make their way to an open booth in the back. Gus is bouncing and clapping along with the crowd, excited for his dad and Justy. Then one of the cooks comes out from the back and hands some rice to a few people close by, and they all start throwing it at the happy couple. Brian again barks, “Deb, is this really necessary?”

“You bet it is, mister. After all, we didn’t get invited to the wedding and Lord knows you probably won’t have a reception for everyone to celebrate.”

Justin just bites his lip, knowing that Brian is hating all the attention that’s being showered upon them. But they should have expected it, knowing Debbie won’t let them slide without torturing them just a little. Brian does his best, glaring back at everyone, but no one takes him seriously, and finally the crowd dies down and Deb takes their order. The rumor mill is now working overtime as they enjoy their dinner and soon word has spread up and down Liberty Avenue that the reigning stud has finally hung up his jockstrap.

Gus only wants ice cream for dinner, but Brian insists that he order something more suitable, knowing that Mel would kill him if he allowed Gus to come home bouncing off the walls on a sugar high. Finally he agrees to let him have chicken fingers and fries, even though he thinks that’s just as bad. During dinner Gus bombards them with questions. Who was the bride? Did they have a big wedding cake? Did they save a piece for him? Why didn’t they take him with them on their honeymoon, and of course, is Justin now my other daddy?

Brian explains that they’re going to discuss it with Mel, then he asks Gus if he wants Justin to be his father, and how he feels about maybe living with them. Gus is excited, saying he wants to live in the big house, and play out in the yard. He wants to know if he can have a playhouse, and a swing set and can he take swimming lessons. Oh, and of course, daddy, can he have a dog. Brian’s truly amazed that Gus’s mind is working a mile a minute, as he responds with we’ll see - a phrase that he’ll find himself repeating often as he becomes accustomed to being a full-time father.

When they return to Mel’s house Justin takes Gus up the walkway, as Brian follows behind carrying the gifts they bought in Vermont. Gus doesn’t see them until they’ve entered the house, then he starts jumping up and down, so excited about the presents. JR joins right in when Justin hands both of them their gift-wrapped boxes, watching them tear into the wrapping paper. They’re both ecstatic, loving their teddy bears.

After allowing them to play with them for the next hour, Justin suggests that he get them ready for bed. Once they have their jammies on, all three of them snuggle down on Gus’s bed as Justin starts reading them a bedtime story. This gives Brian and Mel some quiet time to talk about Gus’s custody; he wasn’t sure how painful this conversation was going to be for Mel but it seems that she is expecting it. She acknowledges that Lindsay has relinquished her rights to Justin, and she has already filed the paperwork returning Brian’s rights to him earlier in the week, as Lindsay had asked.

Mel’s a little emotional talking about the changes that were coming, but she also knows that she can’t handle being a single mother of two small children. Even with Leda moving back to Pittsburgh, she not sure their reunion can handle to strain of instant motherhood. So she agrees that it’s for the best that Gus live with Brian and Justin full time. Brian’s surprised as he expected more of a fight from her. But he can understand after listening to her explain what she’s going through.

He never thought that it would go this smoothly, as they make arrangements to move Gus into the country manor over the next week. They agree on keeping Gus in the same school where he still has all his friends and teachers as a support system. Brian also thinks it would be a good idea if they shared custody on the weekends, not wanting to have Gus feel he’s being abandoned by his other mother. It will also give him a chance to stay in Jenny Rebecca’s life as her big brother.

It’s agreed that once he’s settled into his new house that Brian will drop him off at school in the morning and Justin will pick him up in the afternoons. Mel and Brian will both participate in supporting Gus in all his school activities, hoping this makes him feel secure with all the changes he’s going through, as well as filling the void that Lindsay’s left behind. They’ve decided that honesty is the best policy, not wanting to give him false hope that Lindsay will be returning anytime soon. As hard as it is for him to understand, they always want him to know that he’s loved.

Justin only got halfway through the story before they were both sound asleep. He carries JR into her room, getting her snuggled down with her little lamb. Then he returned to Gus’s, making sure he’s all tucked in. He can’t help standing in the doorway watching him sleep for a few minutes, knowing that soon this would be a nightly activity they would be sharing. Yes, things were definitely changing in his life and he couldn’t be happier.

~~~

“What’s got you so upset, Deb?” Emmett asked.

“I went to see Michael yesterday. I told him about me and Carl getting married. He didn’t take it so well, to say the least. I had hoped he’d be happy for me, knowing how much I love Carl and how long we’ve been waiting.”

“I’m sorry. It must be hard for you, with him being locked away, not able to share your everyday life like he used to. He’s probably only feeling sorry for himself. I can understand that he might feel jealous, seeing you moving on with your life, while his seems to be put on hold until he gets better.”


“That’s what I’m worried about. I’m afraid he might not get better. He’s always been self-centered, always putting his feelings first, never being grateful for what he has, and always wishing for what he can’t have.”

“Well, we all have to grow up sooner or later.”

“I feel like it’s all my fault. I always made excuses for him. He’s always expected someone to come to his rescue, either myself, then Brian and even Ben. I was so surprised when I heard that Ben had been paying the rent on his comic book store.”

“Ben’s very giving that way. But you’re right, it only kept Michael thinking that someone would always bail him out.”

“He was so shocked when Brian finally stood up to him and said no, making him take responsibility.”

“It’s too bad he didn’t take Brian up on his offer to get an education. I think he might have really had a chance to get somewhere with his life.”

“Well, if he really applies himself working with Dr. Edwards, he might have a chance to go into a vocational training program while he’s still in jail.”

“Jail? You think he’ll have to go back to jail after he gets better?”

“Yes, I’m afraid so. Dr. Edwards made it clear that once he was over his delusions and his medication has stabilized him, he would start seeing him as on outpatient through the prison system.”

“Oh, I didn’t know. I thought that maybe he’d be released once he’s been cured.”

“There’s no cure, Em. There’s only psychotherapy and medication. He’ll have to be under a doctor’s care for the rest of his life. It’s some kind of chemical imbalance in the brain, and if he goes off his medication his symptoms will return.”

“Oh my… I didn’t realize. I guess it’s a good thing he’s under a doctor’s care now, getting the treatment he needs.”

“I know, honey. It’s hard to accept but you’re right, it is good he’s under a doctor’s care.”

“Well, cheer up, Deb. We’re going to celebrate your marriage to Carl, and everything will work out alright. You’ll see…”

“I don’t want everyone to make a fuss over me. I want something small. Maybe we should go to Las Vegas and tie the knot. Maybe we’ll win the jackpot while we’re there.”

“Now that’s a thought.”

~~~

Brian parks his Mercedes in his reserved parking space at Babylon, and takes Justin’s hand as they make their way to the front of the line. The bouncer opens the door saying, “Good evening Mr. and Mr. Taylor-Kinney.” Brian nods as they walk past. The club is crowded, almost filled to capacity, and Brian can’t help seeing dollar signs as they walk towards the bar. The Absolute Abs contest is always a crowd pleaser.

When they reach the bar drinks are already waiting for them. Brian leans over, grinning at Justin as he gives him a kiss. Justin feels the little tab of E melt onto his tongue as Brian kisses him, then Brian places his own tab of E in his mouth. Justin eyes glaze over just thinking about dancing the night away with Brian. Being stoned brings back so many memories.

Soon the music dies down and the Princess of Babylon takes the stage and announces the first contestant. The crowd hoots and hollers as he struts across the stage, hamming it up for the audience. He flexes his muscles and turns one-hundred-and-eighty degrees, giving everyone a good view of his abs. Then he takes his place to the right of the stage. This continues for the next hour until there’s just under a dozen contestants lined up on stage.

Everyone’s so engrossed in the performances on stage that they don’t see Ben sneak off and head towards the back of the stage. Emmett has been encouraging him to enter the contest all week but he was resistant. But once he’s here, and had a few cocktails he’s starting to think about how much fun the two of them could have in Puerto Rico. When the last contestant is announced everyone turns to see ‘Beefy Ben’ as he sways and struts across the stage. Ben grins back at Emmett as he cheers him on, knowing that he would never be doing this if it hadn’t been for Em’s encouragement.

They’re just about to announce the winner of the contest when Ted and Jerry join the boys on the catwalk, blushing when Brian asks what held them up. Brian would know that smirk anywhere, as he pats Teddy’s back. “I didn’t know you had it in you.”

“Oh, I had it in me alright…”

Now it was Jerry’s turn to blush, as Ted introduces him to Brian, Justin and Emmett. Jerry blushes even more when he realizes that Brian is the owner of Kinnetik and he wants to make a good impression for Greek Goddess Yogurt. But soon their attention is drawn back to the stage as ‘Beefy Ben’ is announced as the winner of the all-expenses paid trip for two to Puerto Rico. Emmett can’t help clapping and bouncing up and down; he’s so excited that Ben won the contest.

Once Ben rejoins the gang, bringing back with him a round of drinks for everyone, Emmett squeaks out, “I’m so happy for you, baby!” Ben blushes slightly and pulls him into his arms, kissing him, knowing how excited he is that they’ll be taking a vacation together soon.

“I just knew you would win!”

Brian rolls his eyes at Emmett’s antics, and then he pulls Justin out on the dance floor where the two of them mold themselves together, dancing as one. Jerry comments on what a beautiful couple they are, and Emmett adds that they just got back from their honeymoon in Vermont. “Isn’t it romantic?”

Ted glares back at Emmett knowing that Brian hates to have clients know too much about his personal life. He’d rather keep everything on a professional level these days. Yes, much has changed since Brian first started working in the advertising business, with him always nailing the account in more ways than one.

Soon the rest of the guys join them on the dance floor. Brian and Justin are lost in a world of their own, slightly light headed, with Justin giggling as he sways in Brian’s arms, feeling safe. After several more dances Brian directs them back to the bar for a round of water, and then it’s off to the backroom for a little action. Once they find an open space, Justin pushes Brian up against the wall, grinding himself into Brian’s bulging cock.



Brian quickly turns them around so Justin is leaning up against the wall as he unbuttons the front of his jeans. Justin is just high enough that he starts stripping off all of his clothes, until he’s standing there, naked, writhing against Brian.

“Come here, little boy. Now don’t get too carried away.”

Brian quickly undoes his pants, only lowering them just far enough to release his cock out the front. There’s just something hot about Justin being naked with him still mostly clothed that excites him to no end. Justin’s still wiggling and laughing, and Brian thinks that the second hit of E was too much for his frolicking husband. He reaches out and pulls him back into his arms, trying to keep him still while he prepares and enters him.

Justin sighs loudly as Brian enters him in one fell swoop, holding onto his hips to keep him in place. Soon Justin’s chanting, “Fuck me, Brian! Fuck me, Brian! Fuck me, Brian!”

All eyes are on the two of them as Brian works his husband into a frenzied state of elation, leaving him hanging on the brink of his orgasm. Now he’s pleading, “Please, Brian! Please, Brian! Please! Oh God, just fuck me!”

Soon he puts him out of his misery, as he slides his hand around the front, fisting his cock as he drills into him. He hammers his prostate until he loses control, crying out Brian’s name over and over again. Brian follows right behind him, groaning in pleasure as Justin’s slick walls clench and release him, pumping him dry.

“You certainly are a loud little boy tonight. Did you enjoy being everyone’s entertainment?”

“Love you! Love you so much! Love the way you fuck me! Oh God, I love you!”

“Really? I hadn’t noticed.”

Justin’s still squirming as Brian tries desperately to get his clothes back on him. He’s almost ready to just throw him over his shoulder and take him out the back door to the parking lot, buck naked.

“Oh Brian, I feel so free without any clothes on. Don’t you think it would be fun for me to dance in one of the cages, naked?”

“That would be a NO…”

“Oh, come on. I’d be hot!”

“Justin. You’re testing my patience…”

“You’d love it. Now wouldn’t you?”

“You can dance for me all you want once we get home. How’s that sound?”

“I think maybe I’m a secret exhibitionist…”

“I don’t think it’s much of a secret.”

“No?”

“Now hold still and at least let me get your underwear back on you.”

“Oh yeah, I love my black silk underwear. Don’t I look sexy?”

“Would you please stop wriggling and put your legs through the openings.”

Then Justin hears ‘Wild Thing’ blaring from the sound system. He starts dancing and singing.

“Wild Thing, you make my heart sing! You make everything groovy! But I wanna know for sure! You move me! Wild Thing, I think I love you!”

“Okay, wild thing. Let’s get you out of here.”

“Brian, I think I’m ready for round two.”

“Justin…”

“Come on, Brian, I want you so badly.”

Of course everyone in the backroom is watching them intently, loving the show. Then someone snickers and says, “Oh the joys of marriage.”

Brian turns and glares at the crowd. Finally giving up, he gathers Justin’s clothes and throws him over his shoulder. Someone’s nice enough to open the back door for them, and offers to unlock his car door.

Justin, of course, falls asleep on the way back to Britin. When Brian wakes him after he’s pulled into the garage, Justin can’t seem to comprehend why he’s naked. Brian looks at him, smirking.

“Come on, wild thing. It’s time to put you to bed.”

“But Brian, why am I naked?”

Brian just glares at him, thinking maybe he should show him the footage from the surveillance cameras, and let him see his little show from tonight. But he thinks better of it seeing they’ve only been married less than a week. He really does love him, even if he can’t handle himself, stoned in public.

“You’re really not going to tell me, are you?”

“Come on, let’s go to bed. You’ll forget all about this by the morning.”

~~~

Brian brings Justin a huge cup of strong coffee as he leans over and kisses his husband good-bye, wishing him a happy first day of school.”

“Brian, why do I feel so tired? What did we do last night? I can’t remember anything after we left Mel’s house.”

Brian chuckles, raising his eyebrows. “That’s probably a good thing. Now hurry up and take a shower. Your first class is at eleven o’clock, thank goodness.”

“But why can’t I remember?”

Brian kisses him again, and then leaves for work.

~~~

Of course by the time Brian makes it to his desk Ted is there waiting for him. “So that was some night last night.”

Brian just glares at him, while Ted snickers. “I gather you got him home in one piece.”

“Not another word, Theodore. If you still want your job.”

“Zipping, zipping.”

“Now do you have the expenses from last month, and the projections for the coming months?”

“Yes boss, whenever you’re ready to review them.”

~~~

Justin’s sitting in class zoning out as the teacher goes over this semester’s curriculum, and the art supplies needed for the class. For some reason he can’t seem to get that old sixties song ‘Wild Thing’ out of his mind, and visions of people hooting and hollering in the background. He thinks it must be remnants of a dream he had, but parts of it seem so real, then he vaguely remembers being naked in the garage.

After class some guy comes over and introduces himself, saying how much he loves to dance and how he just found that nightclub Babylon for the first time last night, asking if he’s ever heard of it.

Justin stares at him and finally says, “Yes, my husband and I own it.”

The guy just smirks and says, “That explains it.”

Justin stands there, staring at him as he walks away laughing. Now he’s really starting to panic, wondering just what went on last night. But he lets it go. He needs to concentrate on his classes and not worry about last night. Besides, he’s sure Brian will tell him if anything important happened.

When he gets out of school for the day he stops by Fantasy Island, a store that specializes in children’s furniture. He walks around the store looking for things that will not only interest Gus now, but later. Even though he’s only six, Justin would like to create a special room that he’ll enjoy for years.

The more he looks around at the bedroom sets, the more he’s sure Brian will hate all of them. They were either too childish, too feminine or too tacky. He was beginning to think that it would be better to get him an adult bedroom set and decorate with colors and themes that represented Gus’s tastes. He never thought that it would be so hard to find something appropriate to fit their needs.

There’s one that’s not so bad; it’s very modern and white, which Justin thinks Brian will like, although it’s too stark in black and white. Maybe if Justin used shades of blue instead of black and added all Gus’s toys and art work on the walls it might work. He takes out his phone and sends a pic to Brian to check out. Now he needs to get out of there as this place is driving him crazy, and he can’t believe there’s only one bedroom set he likes.



~~~

Brian is working on his presentation for a new line of men’s toiletries called “Modern Men.” The company has given them several gift bags of their products, and he’s standing in front of the mirror in his private bathroom trying them out. He doesn’t hear Justin come in as he stands in the doorway, watching him preen in the mirror. He’s just finished shaving, liking the feel of the shaving cream on his face. Next he tries the anti-aging cream. He applies it to the areas around his eyes and mouth, making faces in the mirror as he looks for signs of wrinkles. He holds up the container of moisturizer, applying it liberally to his face, thinking it smells good, like a mixture of musk and leather.

Finally he spots Justin watching him in the mirror as Justin jokes, “Getting ready for a hot date?”

Brian spins him around and pulls him into his arms, kissing him. Justin can’t help but sigh, whispering, “God, you smell great!”

Brian motions for him to try out the products, telling him he wants his opinion and that they’ll go to dinner when he’s finished. Justin looks through the gift bag, choosing a different variety pack of the products, and sets in on his own regime. This one isn’t as sophisticated smelling as the line Brian’s trying out; it smells more like the ocean - fresh, almost like sunshine or the smell of fresh linen. Justin loves it; it makes him feel crisp and clean but he also loves the way Brian smells, more down-to-earth and masculine.

Ted rushes into Brian’s office and is surprised to find them primping in the bathroom. He can’t help asking if they’re having a girls’ play date, sharing makeup tips. Brian growls, telling him that it might do him some good to try out one of the new lines of “Modern Men” products. He chides him about his crow’s feet and laugh lines that are making their mark on his weathered face. Ted can’t help running his hand across his face, as he pushes his way into the bathroom and joins the boys applying creams and lotions. He stares at himself in the mirror, panicking about the little lines that have recently appeared on his face.

“Was there something you wanted, when you burst in here without knocking?”

“Oh, yeah. I was just wondering if you wanted to join Emmett, Ben and I at Woody’s for a drink after work?”

Brian raises his eyebrows then looks at Justin for his thoughts on the matter. “I guess so, Brian then we can go to dinner afterwards.”

~~~

Emmett’s getting a little perturbed that everyone keeps coming up to Ben to congratulate him on winning the Absolute Abs contest, asking if they can buy him a drink, or if he wants to hook up, shoving their phone numbers into his hand. Ben, of course, is very gracious but turns them down, putting his arm around Em’s shoulder and giving him a little squeeze.

“Don’t let them bother you. You’re the only one I want to go home with, the only one I care about.”

This makes Emmett feel a little better, but he’s still somewhat insecure, seeing how much attention Ben is receiving from everyone at the bar. Soon the boys have joined them and Brian says, “Cheer up, Honeycutt. I’m sure the good professor can’t wait to give you a private showing of his abdominal muscles, as well as the one a little bit lower.”

Now both Ben and Emmett are blushing, and Brian can’t believe how easily he can make them self-conscious, like school girls talking about sex for the first time.

“Brian, be good. Can’t you see you’re embarrassing them?”

“Yes, dear… Now who wants another cocktail?”

“Oh me, me, me. Another Cosmo please!”

“Alright Em, don’t pee your pants. Another beer for the good professor? Ted, you still want a bottle of mineral water, and for you, I think you should stick with water as well, wild thing.”

“What? Why? And why did you just call me that?”

“Hum… Let me see…”

“Brian, I’m serious. Why did you call me wild thing?”

Ted, Ben and Emmett all looked the other way, trying not to burst out laughing. Justin became really quiet and looked at everyone.

“Brian, oh my God. What did I do?”

Brian just flexes his shoulders, with a questioning look.

“Brian? You’re my husband. You’re supposed to tell me these things.”

“Let’s just say you were dancing rather enthusiastically last night.”

“Oh God! How bad was it?”

“Come here.”

Brian pulls him into his arms, whispering into his ear. “Don’t worry about it. It was just a little dance.”

“Then why don’t I believe you? And why can’t anyone look at me?”

“Trust me, everyone was looking at you…”

Now Justin’s the one blushing, wondering just what happened last night. But Brian’s right, he’ll stick with water tonight. After all it is a school night.

~~~

After a relaxing meal of sushi, and talking about which room they want to set up Gus’s bedroom in, they drive by Fantasy Island to check out the bedroom set that Justin picked out. Brian liked it from the photo that Justin sent him, but he wanted to see it in person. It’s a double bed set into the wall, with cabinets on each side of the bed, and shelving above the bed.

There’s also a matching toy chest at the end of the bed, and Justin had found a children’s-size club chair and ottoman, as well as a small table and chairs. It will be perfect for Gus’s to do his homework on for now, and later on they can switch it to a desk when he gets older. The room they selected has several large windows, and a window seat looking out over the backyard, which gives the room lots of sunlight.

Gus loves the color blue, and Justin wants to paint the walls a bright royal blue with one wall in a softer pale sky blue. Wanting to keep the room feeling more masculine, they decided against curtains, instead having white wooden blinds put in, with all the woodwork painted white. Brian selected the linens and bedding in a geometric design, that picked up the colors of the different shades of blue in the room.

They wanted to have the room painted this weekend, so they could move Gus in the next week. Of course, getting a painter at the last minute was going to be expensive but Brian decided that they could use the same contractor who painted their bedroom the week before. They were both happy with the design for Gus’s room and hoped that he liked it as well. It was more than twice the size of his current bedroom and it gave him lots of storage space.

~~~

There is a full moon out tonight and it is shining through their bedroom window. Brian marvels at Justin’s skin glowing as he lies snuggled down in the duvet. They had had a full day today getting back into the swing of things. Justin had been quiet and Brian couldn’t help wondering if everything was okay. He could understand that it might have been a little disconcerting wondering what happened at Babylon the previous night, but it really was nothing and if he asks again Brian will come clean about his little dance.

Brian lies down and pulls Justin into his chest, with his arms circling around him; it feels good to just hold him in his arms. Brian kisses the top of his head, as Justin looks up at him. Justin turns over in his arms as he positions himself above him, his eyes filled with need as he reaches into the drawer and retrieves the lube and a condom. He rolls the prophylactic down Brian’s shaft, and then spreads the gel with his fingers before he mounts his husband.

Justin slowly lowers himself down, filling himself with Brian’s firm member, loving the sensation as he starts to ride his husband. He can’t help smiling, thinking about being married to the man that stole his heart so long ago. Justin arches his back as he slides up and down, thrusting himself into his prostate, loving the rippling effects that consume his senses. Brian reaches out, holding Justin’s hips, steadying him as he watches him pleasure himself on each downward stroke.

Soon he pants as his breath hitches in his throat. He increases his speed as the waves of pleasure spiral through his body, pulling him closer to his destination. Brian grins back at him as he watches him lose control, closing his eyes while jerking himself off with an intense rhythm. Soon all his senses are flooded as he shoots across his chest, pulling Brian along with him.

Finally Justin collapses, lying down on Brian’s chest as he catches his breath. Brian strokes his hair, loving the way his husband is so open and vulnerable, giving himself to him completely.

TBC…