- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Brian and Justin look towards their future…

Title: The Offer Still Stands…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3369
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52


Summary: Brian and Justin look towards their future…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


The Offer Still Stands…

Chapter 2 ~ The More Things Change the More They Stay the Same…

It’s very early in the morning and Brian and Justin are leaning against the Corvette, passionately making out. They’re still just a few houses down from Ben and Michael’s. It’s cold and windy outside and just starting to rain. They pull apart from each other as they hear Michael calling after Ben, “Don’t you want any breakfast? The coffee is almost done…”

“Go back inside, Michael and consider who it is you really want in your life. I’m going to work out then to teach my class.”

Michael just stands there, stunned; he really can’t understand why Ben is so upset. He never said he didn’t love Ben, he was just thinking about his future. Of course he and Brian would eventually be together. After all that’s what they had planned for so long. He is sure that’s what they both want.

Brian pulls Justin in tight to his chest and shivers just a little bit, somewhat from the weather but mostly because of witnessing the exchange between Michael and Ben. He can’t help thinking that this was his fault entirely. After all, if he had only been adamant with Michael instead of not saying anything about Michael’s pining over him, maybe they wouldn’t be in this present situation.

Justin nudges Brian and they both get in the car; Justin can’t help thinking that they’ve entered the Twilight Zone. He looks over at Brian and asks, “Is it just me or has Michael gone temporarily insane?”

Brian shakes his head and says, “I think he’s gone off the deep end. I really can’t believe all that shit he’s been sprouting.”

Brian starts the car and they drive in silence back to Liberty Avenue. As they get closer Justin asks if they can stop at the store; he’s starving and knows that Brian won’t have any food at his place. Brian rolls his eyes as they stop into one of those all-night grocery stores. Justin leaves Brian searching for his favorite extra strong coffee beans while he loads the cart up with bacon, eggs, cheese, orange juice and sourdough bread.

Brian notices that he’s being cruised by a couple of hot guys as he makes his way towards the check-out. He smiles at first and then remembers he just promised Justin he would be more attentive and he doesn’t want another Zucchini Man episode. Justin watches with a skeptical eye as Brian gives them the not-interested glare, and he’s relieved for the moment, thinking maybe Brian really does want to work things out.

Once they’re back at the loft Justin is busy frying bacon as Brian grinds his precious coffee beans, knowing that he’s going to need them as they get ready for the big talk. The smell of just-brewed coffee is battling to take over the loft as Justin finishes making bacon and blue cheese omelets. Even though it’s filled with millions of calories Brian agrees to eat half the omelet that Justin has prepared.

“Those guys at the store were pretty hot. I was sure I was going to lose you there for a moment.”

Brian smirks, saying. “You can’t blame me for looking, but you know it’s you I want to be with.”

Justin pours more orange juice and smiles back at Brian. He says, “I’ve been thinking maybe I should go back to school and get my degree.”

Brian raises his eyebrows and asks what made him change his mind. Justin takes a deep breath and says, “Some asshole once told me that if I want to paint what I want, then I have to get a degree. If I want the money…”

“I see…”

“I’m going to need studio space so I don’t clutter up the loft.”

“How considerate of you but I’ve been thinking maybe we need a fresh start. Maybe we should get a place of our own and you could have the loft as your studio. After all it has great light and it’s convenient.”

Justin can’t help the huge grin that spreads across his face as he thrusts himself onto Brian’s lap and says, “Really? You’d do that? You’d let me have the loft for my studio?”

Brian brings his arms around Justin, holding him tight, whispering, “If it makes you this happy, then why not? Besides I think it’s time we got something bigger.”

Justin starts placing butterfly kisses all over Brian’s face, telling him how much he loves him. “Then you really mean it. You’re ready to try and make this work?”

Brian nuzzles his face into Justin’s hair, smelling his coconut shampoo, remembering how much he’s missed him. Slowly he stands and carries Justin over to the bed, laying him down and crawling on top of him. They’re both exhausted and wound up at the same time. It’s been a long night and neither one of them has had much sleep. The two of them start kissing, becoming more emotional as they go. Justin whispers, “I’ve missed this so much. I was so sure we were finally through after overhearing you and Michael yelling at each other the other night.”

“Never. It will never be over between us. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. Just promise me you’ll stop walking out on me. I really can’t take it anymore.”

“I promise.”

Brian leans up on his elbows and looks deeply into Justin eyes, reading the passion and lust through his hooded lids. He reaches over and starts unbuttoning Justin’s shirt, exposing his pale chest; he lowers his mouth and gently sucks on Justin’s taut nipple. The sensation elicits a deep moan as Justin arches his back into Brian’s touch. Brian takes advantage of the situation and pulls Justin’s shirt off, throwing it onto the floor as his tongue makes its way down his torso, stopping to lap and swirl around his belly button.

Justin runs his hands through Brian’s hair, fisting it as he goes lower towards his now tented pants. Brian grazes his teeth over Justin’s erection through the soft cotton of his cargo pants. Justin can’t help but buck as the warmth from Brian’s mouth drives him crazy, squirming for relief. Brian slips his hand down the front of Justin’s pants, cupping him first then stroking him, finally lowering the zipper to get more contact. Justin can’t help the pre-cum that’s leaking onto his trousers, creating a wet spot as he begs for more.

Brian whispers, “Have you been a good little boy?”

Justin’s mind and body goes into overload as he loves it when Brian plays with him, calling him his good little boy. Brian slowly pumps his member, asking what he wants. Justin’s breathing is becoming rapid as his head rolls back and forth on the pillow, writhing with desire. “You have to tell me, little boy, what is it you want the most?”

“You. I want you.”

“I know that. I want to know what you want me to do.”

Justin breath catches as he tries to speak. “I want you to rim me; I want to feel your warm wet tongue tease and fuck me.”

Brian runs his tongue back up his belly then rises to his knees and pulls Justin’s pants off, dropping them next to his shirt. He reaches back and pulls his socks off one at a time. Justin stares up at Brian, watching his every move. Brian moves swiftly and rolls him over onto his stomach, running his hands up his arms and down his back. Then he starts at the nape of his neck and runs a long wet path down his spine to his cheeks, pulling them apart as he continues to his sweet rosebud.

A moan escapes Justin’s mouth as he feels Brian’s tongue dip and circle his hole. Justin pushes back into Brian’s touch, trying to get more contact, deeper contact with Brian’s beautiful mouth. Brian chuckles and gives Justin just what he wants, delving deeper into him. His tongue breaches his tight ring of muscle, lapping at the warm tissue, driving him crazy.

“Oh God. Yes, yes, yes!”

Justin’s in heaven as Brian works him open with his long tongue, penetrating him and licking him inside out. Brian brings him closer to orgasm with each and every stroke. Suddenly Brian stops and withdraws, leaving Justin wanton and dazed, longing for contact. But soon he hears the beautiful sound of a condom wrapper ripping open, making him even more excited than he was to begin with.

Brian rolls the condom down his long shaft and aligns himself with Justin’s pucker, prepared to enter him with only the lubrication on the condom. He knows that this will sting Justin, but in a good way. Brian’s mind flashes back to their first night together.

“It hurts. Does it always hurt?”

“Yes, but that’s a part of it. Now relax. I want you to always remember this, so no matter who you’re with I’ll always be there…”

Brain shakes his head and smirks at the memory as he swiftly slips deep into Justin’s tight ravine until he’s fully penetrated. He waits for him to adjust then slowly starts rocking in and out of him, stimulating his senses. This makes him giddy with pleasure as his desire is heightened, bringing him closer and closer to climax. Brian can feel Justin’s muscles quiver and spasm as they clench his cock, pulling him into his own orgasm, sending tingling sensations throughout his body.

Brian rides out the last of his climax, holding onto Justin’s hips. He finally collapses with his forehead against the middle of Justin’s back.

“Aaa-mazing!”

After Brian finally gets his breathing under control he rolls off Justin and pulls him against his chest as he drifts off to the first sound sleep either of them has had in weeks.

The next couple of days the two of them spend almost all their time in bed, enjoying the pleasure of finally being back together and on the same page. They have only left the bed to answer the door for Thai food and pizza and to take the occasional shower to keep themselves from becoming too ripe. They also managed to call Jennifer so she could start searching for the perfect new home. They’re still sleeping after another round of world-class fucking when they hear someone banging on the loft door.

“Open up, you asshole! You ruined my son’s life.”

Brian sits up thinking, ‘What? What the fuck is she talking about?’

He answers the door, still in his birthday suit, undeterred by her yelling.

“What the fuck are you doing here, Deb?”

“You ruined my son’s life.”

“Again?”

Brian stands at the door, blocking her entrance to the loft, staring back at her. “What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Don’t play naive with me, mister… You know exactly what I’m talking about.”

“Really, Deb, I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“I’m talking about Ben… Did you know that Ben asked Michael to move out? Actually he didn’t really ask, he told him to leave.”

“What does this have to do with me?”

“You know damn well what this has to do with you. You constantly leading him on, letting him believe the he would actually have a chance of a future with you when you finally grew up. Making him believe that you actually cared, that you would take care of him, grow old with him. Always giving him that little bit of hope, that one day you would be his.”

“Deb, you can’t be serious?”

“No, but Michael is… He really expected that you would wait for him; that you two would one day move to Florida and grow old together.”

“God, Deb… I’m not responsible for his adolescent schoolboy crush.”

“Oh, yes you are! You never stopped letting him believe that you loved him. Always telling him that you did. Always have, always will… Aren’t those your words?”

“Deb, I never loved him as anything but a brother. You know that…”

“Yeah well… He’s moved back into my house. Did you know that Ben is the only name listed on their mortgage? That Michael couldn’t co-sign because his credit is so bad. Now he has no claim to that house.”

“Deb, I had no idea. Michael doesn’t discuss his personal finances with me except to ask for money when he’s broke. Did you know I’m the one that gave him his part of the down payment for the house?”

“Well, now he has nothing. What are you going to do about that? Did you know that his comic book store has never made a profit, that Ben has been supporting Michael, making his rent payments this whole time?”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Well, he’s probably going to lose the store now as well. What is he supposed to do for a living now?”

“I don’t know, Deb. Maybe it’s for the best. If the store has never made a profit I can’t see the sense in continuing to throw good money after bad.”

“That’s all you’re going to say? And did you know that when Michael called he had to leave a message for Justin asking about the next issue of Rage, and Justin had the nerve to send him an email that he was no longer interested in doing Rage. That he’s too busy. He’s going back to school, looking for a new house and getting his own studio space… I can’t believe how ungrateful that little shit is. After all I did for him.”

“Deb, you can’t blame Justin for Michael’s problems.”

“The hell I can’t. Rage was Michael’s baby… He created it. It was his.”

“No, Deb, it really wasn’t. Sure, Michael wrote the dialogue, but the first issue was Justin’s story, not something Michael created… It really happened to Justin and after all the things that Michael said to Justin you can’t blame him for wanting to dissolve their partnership. He said some really crazy and hurtful things.”

“Of course you’d take his side… I can’t believe you would turn your back on Michael just when he needs you the most!”

“Deb, it’s time Michael stood on his own two feet and figured out what it is he wants to do with his life.”

“So that’s it?”

“I don’t know what you want me to do, Deb?”

“Well, fuck you, Brian. Fuck you!”

With that Debbie turns around and storms down the stairs. Brian slams the loft door shut and pours himself a tall glass of whisky. Justin comes out from the bedroom and puts his arms around Brian as he stares out the living room windows, saying, “It’s not your fault…”

“Then why does it feel like it’s all my fault?”

Justin rubs small circles on Brian’s lower back, trying to comfort him as they both look out on this cold spring day. “I can’t believe what a mess everything is.”

“It’s not your mess, Brian. Michael brought this on himself. He’s the one that went ballistic the other night and couldn’t stop talking about his fantasy future with you that nobody knew he was fantasizing about.”

“I know, but I can’t help feeling like maybe Deb’s right - that I should have put an end to Michael’s delusional dreams of us a long time ago. I just didn’t want to hurt him and I thought he knew that I never felt that way.”

“Of course he knew. Don’t let his drama queen moments fool you. He’s always known where he stood with you. That’s why he was always jealous of me because he knew I had something he never would. It’s not your fault…”

Brian calms down and decides to roll a joint, hoping that it will make him feel better. Justin digs around in Brian’s cupboards and finds some pasta and spaghetti sauce. He opens a bottle of wine and pours them both a glass saying that dinner will be ready in half an hour. They’re both quiet as the day’s events sink in, but the more Justin thinks about it the angrier he becomes. He can’t believe that Michael had to run home to mommy because big bad Brian didn’t want to set up house with him. He’s angry that Michael never takes responsibility for his own actions; that he’s never learned to handle money. That he always has money for stupid action hero toys and yet he can’t pay his own rent. He can’t help thinking how truly pathetic he is; that he’s never grown up.

Brian lights the joint, taking a deep drag and hands it to Justin, saying, “Don’t let him get to you. You’re right, This is his own fault. He’s been living in denial his whole life. It’s time he sucked it up and faced reality.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s just frustrating because everyone is going to blame us instead of really seeing the situation for what it is.”

“Maybe, maybe not... I think Emmett and Ted will be able to see the truth in the situation. They’ve always ribbed Michael for how much he pines for me. I just hope they can be there for Michael as he makes his way back out of his delusions and faces reality.”

Justin refills their wine glasses and serves dinner. Brian asks him if he’s decided which of the houses he wants to set up appointments to see. They talk about what they really want in their new home. Even though Brian thinks maintaining a swimming pool will be a lot of work, he finally agrees to it after listening to Justin go on and on about how much fun he always had at Daphne’s house and how much he always wanted one.

After dinner they decide to get out of the house from their self-imposed exile and venture into Babylon and the masses of warm sweaty bodies. Brian gets them both a drink and they make their way up the catwalk to view the throngs of beautiful men. A couple of drinks later and they’re ready to take their place on the dance floor, swinging and swaying to the thumpa thumpa of the music. They look beautiful together with Justin’s arms around Brian’s neck, his head on his shoulder and Brian’s arms circling Justin’s waist.

They move together like magic, their fluid motion as sensual and provocative as always. Emmett sees them from the bar and is almost tempted to go join them but he doesn’t want to leave Michael alone, knowing that he’s still smarting from his riff with Brian. His eyes meet with Justin’s and he gives him a little wave to let him know that he’s still friends with them. They dance to a few more songs and then Brian decides to make nice and go over and say hi to Emmett and Michael. He doesn’t want Michael to think that he can’t still be friendly, hoping that it will ease the discomfort of the situation.

Michael, of course, misinterprets his uneasiness as a slight, thinking that Brian has come to rub his nose in Michael’s misfortunes. Brian tries to make small talk but all he can think of to say is something about how crowded it must be at Deb’s house and how Michael never thought that he’d be back sleeping in his old bedroom. Michael storms off, angry at Brian and Justin, thinking that it’s just like them to make fun of his situation.

Emmett stammers a little and then says Michael just needs to let off some steam. To let him go; he needs some time to get his head together. This hasn’t been easy on him and of course he blames you two for his breakup with Ben. He still doesn’t understand how insulted Ben was, thinking that Michael was only using him until Brian became available. Even though the whole thing is ridiculous and absurd to think anything would have ever developed between you two.

Brian just shakes his head and wonders if Michael will ever come around and finally let go of his schoolboy fantasies. Justin orders another round for the three of them, as they stand at the bar, watching the gyrating men around them.

TBC…