- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Everyone’s making plans, and moving forward with their lives…

Title: The Offer Still Stands…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 5763
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52


Summary: Everyone’s making plans, and moving forward with their lives…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


The Offer Still Stands…

Chapter 20 ~ Nobody Does It Better...


“Umm… Ah… Wow… Oh God…”

Looking down at my husband as he purrs out of control, I have to assume that the new line of Trojan lubricants meet with his approval. He’s practically drooling as he squirms with pleasure. Of course it could just be my incredible talent that makes him cum uncontrollably. God, he looks so beautiful when he cums. His eyes dilate, becoming the most intense deep blue. It’s like looking into the ocean as the waves of pleasure wash over him again and again.

“Oh God. Brian, Brian…”

His eyes practically roll back into his head as he shakes with pleasure, panting and gasping for air. His head thrashes back and forth on the pillow as he cries out my name, riding the last waves of pleasure with his lips slightly quivering.

“Oh God, Brian, you’re incredible… Simply fantastic…”

I love to watch him wake up like this, a perfect start to a perfect day. He smiles his big sunshine smile up at me, telling me how much he loves me. I lean down to rest my forehead on his, whispering how beautiful he is. Then I kiss his rosy red lips leaving them swollen and aching for more. I start to get up and he pouts…

“No… Don’t go…”

He asks if I really have to get up. Unfortunately I do, as I have an early staff meeting that I can’t miss. I tell him that there’s no place I’d rather be, but work calls and I have to go so I can keep him in oil paints and sable brushes. He looks disappointed, but I remind him that we’re going away this weekend, then we can stay in bed all day if he wants. I’m pretty sure he’ll want to explore all the museums and shop with me until we drop.

Okay, maybe I’m the one excited about shopping until I drop. But just think Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, Barney’s, Armani and let’s not forget Gucci, to name a few. We’re going to New York, leaving on Friday morning and returning late Monday night. It will be fun getting away for a long weekend. We have reservations at Fives for dinner on Saturday which is supposed to be absolutely fantastic, elegant, modern and French. Then we have tickets for Twelfth Night, Shakespeare’s outrageous comedy of mistaken identity and unrequited love. It has an all-male cast featuring Mark Rylance. Yes, it’s going to be a fun and expensive weekend, but he’s worth it. There’s nothing I like better than to pamper him and make him feel like a prince.

Then on Monday I have a meeting with Trojan Inc., to pitch my new ad campaign. And if Justin’s any indication of how much the public is going to love their new line of lubricants: Arouses & Intensifies, Continuous Silkiness and Tingly Warmth, both Kinnetik and Trojan should make a fortune. I’m not sure which one Justin likes the best. I’m pretty sure he mixed them together, recreating an unforgettable experience.

I’m standing in the shower letting the hot water wash over me, when I get hit with a blast of cool air. Then his arms wrap around my waist as he yawns, resting his head on my shoulder. He leans back and the water spills over his blond head; he takes the soap from me and starts washing my chest. He doesn’t fool me. It’s only a matter of seconds before he turns around and leans against the wall, arching his back, offering his perfectly pump ass as my morning prize.

I love when he’s like this, so sweet and insatiable, never being able to get enough. My hands naturally slide down his back and cup his cheeks. I lean into him, rubbing my now condom-covered cock down the crack of his ass. He’s still slick with the Trojan lubricants he was enjoying just minutes ago. I slip my cock between his legs, thrusting back and forth. He bends over more, begging me to take him again. He’s such a brat, so demanding while playing innocent, egging me on. How can I refuse him when he’s so fucking sexy? He pushes his ass in the air as he bends completely over, grasping his ankles with his hands.

I welcome the invitation as I align myself with his rosebud and push in full tilt. He moans loudly as I caress his prostate. I continue plunging in and out of him at a steady pace, now slamming his prostate on each downward thrust. It only takes a few minutes before he loses control. I work his dick frantically until he sprays our imported Italian tiles, panting, trying to catch his breath. I follow close behind, moaning in his ear as I hold him against my chest, while our breathing returns to normal.

Now I’m running late so I rush him out of the shower so he can start the coffee and get Gus ready for school. We still have to learn to factor in the extra time needed to get Gus up, dressed, and fed, before I have to leave for the office. Luckily Gus is nothing like Justin and he is always pretty much wide awake and ready to go. Of course it helps that we set out his clothes the night before, and he loves Cheerios for breakfast.

~~~

Michael’s just come back from his morning session with Dr. Edwards and is rather shocked and depressed. He never saw it coming. Dr. Edwards thinks he’s improved to the point that he can see a therapist on an outpatient basis but unfortunately Dr. Edwards will no longer be his doctor. He’ll be assigned a new therapist once he’s back in the prison system. He was so excited when he heard that he was being released from the sanatorium; he just had hoped that meant that he could go home.

But that, of course, is ridiculous, and he should have known that. After all he was convicted of breaking and entering and destruction of property. Because of the amount of the damage and the seriousness of the crime, he was charged with a felony and hate crime. He had hoped that Brian and Justin would withdraw the charges considering his long-term friendship with Brian. Now he is going to have to face the facts and serve out his remaining time in a minimum security prison. But it could have been worse. He could have been sent back to prison into the general population with much more hardened criminals.

After lunch he waits his turn to make his phone calls. First he calls his mother, but she isn’t home. Then he tries Brian at the office and is told he’s in meetings all day. He tries Brian’s cell just on the off chance that he might still be at lunch. His last resort is to call Brian’s home phone number. Of course he’s not thinking and just assumes that he’s calling the loft, forgetting that he destroyed it in his delusional rampage, and they’ve bought a big fat house. He’s surprised when Justin answers the phone. Justin starts to refuse to accept the call but he hears Michael begging in the background and decides to hear what he has to say.

“Justin, Justin, thanks for taking my call. I guess you know that I’m still locked up, but they’ve decided to release me from the sanatorium. I have to go into a minimum security prison. I was hoping you and Brian could talk with the judge to try and have my charges reduced?”

“Really? Why would you think we would consider that?”

“Because I’ve already been in custody for months now, and I’m doing so much better. I’ve been seeing a psychiatrist.”

“But you still must realize that what you did was truly criminal. It was vicious and hateful.”

“I wasn’t in my right mind.”

“And now?”

“Like I said, I’m doing much better.”

“You still have to pay your debt to society. Not to mention Brian, for all the damage you caused.”

“I can’t believe that you’re not dropping that part of the complaint. It’s not like Brian needs the money. You really are a spiteful little bastard. If it wasn’t for you this never would have happened. Brian has never asked me to repay any money he’s loaned me.”

“That was hardly a loan, Michael!”

“Yeah, but if it wasn’t for you, he’d just let it slide.”

“It sounds like you still need to keep up your sessions with your therapist, and learn to stop blaming others for all your shortcomings.”

“I really hate you! You manipulative, greedy, self-centered troll.”

“The first step in getting better is owning, and admitting your failures.”

“Fuck you, Justin!”

“Michael, don’t call here again, and please get some help. You’re seriously deranged.”

With that Justin hangs up the phone, flabbergasted that Michael had the nerve to ask them to drop the charges. He’s furious that he still can’t admit his failures and accept responsibility. Michael’s so angry he punches the wall, cursing Justin, blaming him for all his troubles. He can’t help thinking his life would have turned out so much differently if Brian had never picked up Justin under that streetlight.

~~~

Brian’s enjoying having Zeek and Thor around, even though he’ll never admit it. They’ve really made an impression on him. He’s even hired a trainer to work with him and the puppies, knowing that the sooner they learn obedience, the smoother things will go at home. He’s already compromised, letting them sleep in the house instead of the garage. They haven’t yet chewed up his favorite shoes, or ruined the carpet and he’d like to keep it that way.

When Gus said they could be Brian’s dogs, and he’d just play with them for him, nothing could be truer. Brian already has soft place in his heart for them. He always looks forward to taking them for long walks when he gets home from the office. It helps him unwind, and creates a bond between them. He likes to think that they’ll grow into watchdogs, protecting his precious boys from unwanted intruders to keep everyone safe and sound.

Mel’s agreed to take them for the weekend while he and Justin are in New York. She’ll never admit it but she’s also warmed up to the idea of having the dogs around. She thinks it’s good for the kids to have them, filling the void that Lindsay’s left behind. She can’t believe how much Brian has changed since he and Justin have gotten back together this last time. It’s like he finally grew up, accepting all the changes that came his way, allowing himself to be loved.

~~~

Leda just finished up her interview at Kinnetik; she applied for a position in the art department, hoping that Brian would give her a chance, even though she has no experience in advertising. The art director thought that she had potential, but she’ll have a big learning curve in the beginning. He knew that she was the partner of Brian’s son’s mother, and was pretty sure Brian would give her a chance even without experience.

Leda didn’t expect any special treatment; she just hoped that they’d see her creativity and dedication, always having been a hard worker. When Brian calls her later that afternoon to tell her that he doesn’t think she is the right person for that position, she tries not to let her disappointment show in her voice. But as she listens to Brian, he offers her a position as a graphic artist, and junior ad executive.

He explained that he has clients who sometimes need a more hands-on approach. After accepting the initial campaigns, they need someone on site to work through all the details. They need to be handled with kid gloves, holding their hands as all the decisions are made, as well as conducting focus groups for new products.

Kind of like having someone who could be an adman, as well as an artist. Granted she’ll have to travel to meet with the clients, being away from home for several days at a time. He thought that this might be more to her liking since she hasn’t worked a nine-to-five job before. She’s so happy just to be given the opportunity to prove herself. She calls Mel, excited about her good news, and they make plans to celebrate that night at dinner.

~~~

Teddy and Jerry had a great time wine tasting, and strolling through the quaint little villages, looking for antiques, and sipping cappuccinos at the sidewalk cafés. They found an old trunk that Jerry through would look great in his living room as a coffee table. When they got back to the bed and breakfast they realized that it was still full of treasures.

Inside were several wool suits from the turn of the century, complete with vests and long frock coats. In the pocket of one of the frocks was an antique gold pocket watch, with fancy scrollwork and diamonds inset on the front. Much to Teddy’s surprise Jerry insisted that he take it. He wants to give Teddy something special to let him know just how much he’s come to mean to him.

Teddy’s overwhelmed by Jerry’s generosity, and he’s also flattered to know how close he and Jerry have grown over such a short time. They spend the rest of the weekend going for long drives in the country, visiting museums, and having dinner at out-of-the-way restaurants and drinking at the local pubs. They get back late on Sunday night. Ted dropped Jerry off at the airport bright and early on Monday morning to catch a flight back to Ohio.

~~~

It was late afternoon, when all of Michael’s personal possessions were packed up, ready to be shipped to Deb’s house. He had completed his in-house therapy sessions with Dr. Edwards and will be required to continue therapy on an outpatient basis once he’s been returned to the Allegheny prison, to serve out his prison sentence. He was in shock when he was told he would be returning to jail. He really thought that he would be released to go home, that Brian would have come to his rescue.

He’s delivered back to prison in shackles, wearing the same bright-orange jumpsuit, just like the rest of the other prisoners. In his mind he isn’t really a criminal; it’s not like he robbed a bank, or killed anyone. He just can’t see that what he did was so horrible. He has no idea how much his actions have haunted Justin, and even Brian. He knows he caused a lot of damage, but in his mind it wasn’t that bad because Brian could afford to replace all those things, and rebuild the loft.

He’s resentful, thinking Justin is the cause of all his problems. If he could just talk with Brian he’s sure he could get him to drop the charges. He doesn’t realize that it isn’t up to Brian, it’s up to the district attorney. Besides, he’s already been convicted, so it’s really up to the warden and the Hearing Board if they think he’s rehabilitated. As far as they’re concerned, he hasn’t even begun to serve out his prison sentence.

After being processed, he’s given a new set of clothes, prison greys. His head is shaven, and he’s put on laundry duty and assigned to a prison cell. He has two other cell mates, and they both look like they’re mean sons-of-bitches. Michael keeps his head down, not making eye contact. He’s frightened, and he knows it shows. He knows the only way to survive is to keep silent, and do as he’s told. Not to question anything, or make waves with the prison guards, who are almost as brutal as the other prisoners.

He settles in for the night ahead, hoping that his cell mates stay away from him. He knows that stirring up trouble will make him more likely to become someone’s bitch, possibly their personal property, being passed around for other’s pleasure. He’s scared to death, and it’s all he can do not to whimper and cry once the lights have been turned out. He has a long night ahead of him, as his teeth chatter, and he silently prays for his safety.

~~~

Emmett’s happily planning his and Ben’s getaway to Puerto Rico. He’s so proud of Ben for winning the ‘Absolute Abs’ contest, allowing them the chance to get away in style on spring break. Ben entered the contest at the last minute, with encouragement from Em. He truly is a total beefcake, and as soon as he pranced across the stage, flexing his muscles, there really wasn’t any competition.

Neither one of them has ever traveled much, so it will be great to get away on vacation. They can enjoy the splendors of relaxing on the beach, sipping drinks with little umbrellas and snacking on the local seafood. Em’s indulged in purchasing several new outfits for him and Ben at ‘Torso’. He still gets his employee discount even if he hasn’t worked there in over a year as he’s still good friends with the owner.

They’ve made arrangements for Hunter to stay with Deb while they’re gone who, of course, balked at first. But he settled down once Ben agreed to allow him to spend a couple of nights with Terry. He knows that Deb can be overbearing at times, but he wanted to make sure that someone was keeping an eye on him, making sure he stays out of trouble. They’re only going to be gone a week, so it really shouldn’t be too much trouble for Deb to be able to handle him for a few days.

Emmett’s lost in his daydreams about everything they’re going to do, from dining out at fancy restaurants, and partying at the local gay nightclubs. He’s checking everything off his list from sunscreen to his speedo, make that speedos. He’s bought a tangerine one, and a red one and while he was at it he bought a royal blue one for Ben to match his eyes.

Debbie comes and sits on the edge of his bed, helping him fold his clothes as he packs his suitcase. He can tell she’s sad, he’s just not sure about what. She finally tells him that she received several boxes from the sanatorium that Michael had been getting treatment from. She tells him that Michael’s mental health has improved, which is a good thing. But he’s been sent to a minimum security prison to start serving his sentence.

She can’t help being worried for him as she’s still his mother, and still feels the need to protect him in some ways. Carl’s agreed to drive her to see him tomorrow. She’s a little nervous, having not seen him for the last six weeks. But the idea was to give him time to try and make him accept responsibility for his actions, and finally let go of his fantasy of Brian and him becoming lovers.

Dr. Edwards has told her that his mood has improved, that he’s taking better care of himself, and he’s stabilized on his medication. He felt it was best for Michael to start serving his prison sentence, while getting therapy sessions with the prison psychiatrist. He even thinks it’s time for Michael to start a vocational training program so he’ll have a usable skill when/if he’s ready to be returned to society. He acknowledges that probably won’t happen soon, more than likely a year and a half to two years from now.

Emmett understands her pain, but he also knows she needs to accept Michael’s situation. She needs to stop blaming herself for pampering him to the point of crippling him emotionally, allowing him to never taking responsibility for his actions. You can’t change the past, you can only move forward, and Michael is going to need her support as he struggles to make these changes. It’s too bad he’s burnt so many bridges, he could really use the support of his friends. But Brian is the last person who’s going to visit him; he’s still so angry with him for everything he’s done and all the pain he’s caused him and Justin.

Emmett gives her a hug, telling her everything will be okay, it’s just going to take time. Then he reminds her that she needs to start living her life, and to continue planning her wedding to Carl. He reminds her that he’s agreed to help her redecorate her house when he returns from Puerto Rico. Debbie and Carl are going to purchase new furniture for the house as everything she has now is hand-me-downs from friends and second-hand stores. Brian’s even agreed to pay to have her whole house painted inside and out. Now that Carl’s moved in they want to make it feel like their house, and quite frankly some of Debbie’s knick knacks scare the hell out of him.

~~~

Justin picked Gus up from school, grateful there hasn’t been any more incidents with Sally Meyer, and her unwelcome advances towards Gus. They stop by the art supplies store on the way home as Justin needs more canvases and paints to complete his homework assignments. While they’re there, he gets Gus his own set of washable paints, colored pencils and sketch pads. Once they’re back at the house in Justin’s new studio, he gets Gus set up at his child-sized easel. Then he spends some time showing Gus how to mix paints to make all kinds of colors.

Justin’s working on his project for school, while keeping an eye on Gus to make sure he’s having fun, and not making too big of a mess of his clothes and the floor. The radio is playing in the background, and the two of them seem lost in their paintings as they start to take shape before their eyes. Neither one of them hear Brian come in who is now standing in the doorway, watching both his boys creating their masterpieces.

He can’t help getting a smile on his face as he watches them. Gus is mimicking Justin’s movements as he brushes the colors across the canvas. He stands looking at his painting with one hand on his hip, deep in thought as contemplates his next move. Gus is so cute looking just like Justin, both covered in paint spatters from head to toe.

Brian backs out of the studio and makes his way to the kitchen where he sees that Justin has defrosted a chicken for dinner. So he rinses it, coats it with olive oil, sprinkles it with spices and puts it in the oven to roast. He then works in his office for the next hour or so, reading through the contracts, talking to Ted about the changes, and reviewing the storyboards he brought home with him.

He could have stayed late at the office and finished up, but he wanted to get home to his boys and spend the evening watching the Shrek video he promised Gus he’d bring home tonight. Now he’s the one contemplating the design elements on the story boards, not hearing Gus come in. He’s surprised when Gus starts to climb up into his lap, telling him Justin is finishing up dinner. He kisses the top of his head, and then they wash their hands to get ready for dinner.

Brian comes up behind Justin, wrapping his arms around his waist as he pours the wine. He thanks Brian for starting the chicken, he smelled it baking as he finished up his painting. He’s added carrots, onions and potatoes to the chicken, letting them roast so they take on all the flavors, caramelizing to perfection. Who would have ever thought that married life would come so easy to Brian? He’s happier than he’s ever been before.

~~~

Emmett, Ben and Ted are having a drink at Woody’s. Em’s trying to cheer Ted up; he’s already missing Jerry, even though he just left this morning. It’s obvious to Ben and Emmett that Teddy’s fallen hard for him. They try to be supportive, knowing how hard long-distance relationships can be. They’ve made plans to see each other in a couple of weeks when Jerry comes back to see the final campaign for Greek Goddess yogurt. But even that makes Teddy sad, because once the advertisements are completed there won’t be any reason for Jerry to keep traveling to Pittsburgh.

Teddy has been working for Brian practically from the start, yet he’s never taken more than a few days of vacation. After hearing all the plans Emmett and Ben have for when they’ll be in Puerto Rico, he can’t help thinking that maybe he needs to take a long vacation with Jerry. Jerry should be able to get away once the current advertising campaign is complete. Teddy sips the new cocktail that Ben just set in front of him, daydreaming about laying on a beach somewhere with Jerry.

He’s happy, he never thought he’d be in love. It’s such a new feeling for him, and he just hopes things aren’t moving too fast. It’s hard for him to trust everything he’s feeling for Jerry, but he has no reason to think it’s anything but real. He can’t help asking Emmett.

“How do you know when you’re in love?”

“What, baby? Love?”

“Oh, forget it. It’s stupid to think Jerry feels the same way I do. It’s probably too soon.”

“Oh, nonsense. It’s so apparent to everyone that the two of you are madly in love with one another.”

“Really? You think so?”

“Absolutely. You two are perfect for each other.”

Teddy just grins, finally believing in himself. He finishes up his drink, and says good- bye to Ben and Emmett. He pushes the speed dial button on his phone for Jerry, and soon the two of them are planning a tropical getaway. Teddy’s finally feeling positive about his self-esteem.

~~~

The rest of the week passed quickly for everyone. Leda and Mel’s offer on the house was accepted, and they were approved for a home loan. Brian, of course, paid the down payment once Jennifer told him they had found a new house just a few blocks from him and Justin. Mel objected to Brian paying for fifty percent of the house, but he insisted and she finally agreed to accept his generous offer.

Jennifer arranged for the closing the next week because the owners had already moved out of state, and the house was vacant. Mel was relieved, she hated living with all of Lindsay’s ghosts everywhere she looked. This would give her and Leda a fresh start, and she could finally feel like she was moving on with her life. Leda’s things were scheduled to arrive from California that weekend.

Debbie had agreed to have Gus and Jenny Rebecca stay with her while they unpacked. Brian had also insisted on paying for a moving company to do all the heavy lifting, especially because Ben and Emmett would be in Puerto Rico, and he and Justin planned to be in New York. Hunter and Terry offered to help Deb and Carl take care of the kids, knowing that they were a handful, and they both had busy schedules.

Both Brian and Justin were dropping Gus off at school on Friday morning. He was acting up a little, not understanding why he couldn’t go with them to New York. But once Justin explained that he and Jenny Rebecca were having their own adventure this weekend he settled down, finally giving both of them lots of hugs and kisses, enough to last the long weekend.

~~~

By the time their flight landed at La Guardia airport, it was almost noon. They checked into the Four Seasons and freshened up before they went to lunch. It was a beautiful spring day in Manhattan, and they decided to walk around the neighborhood.

They stopped at Barney’s to buy Gus all kinds of school and play clothes, and shoes. And of course lots of toys; they were both like a couple of little kids themselves, exploring all the toys, knowing that Gus would have a blast enjoying them. Brian found himself in the pet section and ended up buying lots of dog toys, and a set of designer pet dishes that he had engraved with their names. Justin rolled his eyes, knowing how much Brian truly loves those little fur balls, and that he actually missed them. They arranged to have everything shipped directly home to save them the hassle of taking them back on the plane.

They continued walking around, visiting several boutiques before they stopped for lunch. Justin had Brian loaded down with bags full of everything from massage oil to fresh baked goods. But Brian wasn’t complaining because he loved to indulge Justin. Just the thought of using a variety of those massage oils later that night put a smile on his face.

They decided to eat at a local brewery, which made their own beer. Justin wanted a pale ale, with his burger and fries, while Brian favored a dark stout. He also decided that since he was on vacation he surprised Justin and ordered a Reuben, knowing that Justin would probably eat half of it anyways.

They were both exhausted from their afternoon of shopping, so they laid down for a little interlude, and a nap. Brian lay naked on the bed, watching Justin as he checked his email. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see that Justin was a little tipsy from drinking in the afternoon. He was doing a little dance, giving Brian a show as he swayed his hips, letting his pants slide down over his bubble butt.

He looked over his shoulder with sultry eyes, wiggling his ass while unbuttoning his shirt that soon was slipping off his shoulders, and onto the floor. He moved a little closer as he grabbed that tall bedpost, dancing, arching his back like back in the days of his King of Babylon contest. Then, lowering himself as he rubbed his cock up against the bedpost in a most suggestive way, Brian couldn’t help flashing back to that night.

Brian was instantly hard, practically drooling as he watched his sexy husband arch his back so far that his hair scuffed the floor. Brian was actually worried that he was going to hurt himself, as he gyrated and contorted his body to a song only Justin heard playing in his head.

Their eyes locked onto one another, and that was enough that they both started moving towards one another until Justin was firmly held in Brian’s arms. Brian held him from behind, as he licked up his spine to his neck, sending shivers throughout him. Brian’s hands ran down Justin’s sides, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his black underwear. He pulled them off in one smooth move, as Justin stepped out of them and Brian motioned for him to get up on the bed.

Brian reached into his suitcase and removed a couple of his designer ties, as Justin watched him with lust-filled eyes. Brian tied each of his wrists to the bedposts, and then asked him if he wanted a blindfold. Justin shook his head no. He wanted to watch as Brian took his time, teasing him, tasting him, filling all his senses with need and desire. He was already starting to pant, as a line of moisture appeared above his lip and across his forehead. Brian started at his left ankle and licked all the way up to his groin, making sure he didn’t touch his weeping cock.

He tongue fucked his bellybutton while he twisted his nipple ring, sending waves of pleasure and pain to his brain. Justin moaned loudly, as Brian caressed his chest, running his fingertips across his chest and down his abdomen. He nuzzled his face into his bush, then gently licked, and nibbled on the insides of his thighs, driving him wild. He brushed his day’s growth of beard against his hard penis, sending prickly sparks down his shaft. Then he flicked his tongue across his slit, licking the pre-cum bubbling forth.

Justin can’t help whispering, “Brian…”

It’s the only word his brain can form as he struggles to hold on, and not shoot across Brian’s face.

He squirms and writhes, wishing he could fist Brian’s hair, but his wrists are bound and it’s making him feel overwhelmed with need. He’s moaning again louder, struggling, and panting. His cock is so full, standing at attention as his brain wills Brian’s mouth to take him down his throat. His mushroom-shaped head is throbbing like a volcano ready to blow.

“Brian…”

“Yes, Sunshine? Tell me what you need, what you want.”

His mind is gone, he can’t seem to form any words. He simply grunts and groans as he head thrashes back and forth across his pillow. He pushes his pelvis up, hoping to make contact. His need is overwhelming, and his cock glistens with precum as it drips onto his stomach.

“Brian, Brian, I need… Oh Brian…”

“You have to tell me, Sunshine. Say it…”

“Lick! Suck! Oh God, just take me!”

Brian sits up and slides his cock between Justin’s legs, coating his cock with Justin’s juices, spreading the sticky mess against both of them. He runs the tip of his cock across Justin’s perineum, sending waves of pleasure crashing through Justin’s senses. He trembles in Brian’s arms, begging for release. Brian circles his hand around Justin’s dick, sliding it up and down his shaft, pumping him, running his thumb across his slit. Then he leans down and wraps his lips around his penis, as he starts sucking his plump head and whispers, “Cum for me, Sunshine. I want to feel you explode in my mouth, taste you, feel you, own you.”

That’s all it took. Brian’s lips slipping up and down his shaft released his sweet nectar down his throat. Brian laps him up, loving the feel of him pulsating in his mouth as he tastes him on his lips. Justin’s whispering Brian’s name over and over again.

After untying his wrists Brian holds him close from behind as Justin turns into his embrace, leaning up to kiss him. Brian whispers to him how beautiful he is. Justin’s floating some place between heaven and earth on a cloud that’s Brian’s embrace. He slips into a deep sleep, feeling loved and cherished.

TBC…