- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Everyone seems to be getting into deep shit trouble…

Title: The Offer Still Stands…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 4698
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52


Summary: Everyone seems to be getting into deep shit trouble…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


The Offer Still Stands…

Chapter 25 ~ Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key…

Brian sat in the diner drinking his coffee, contemplating how Lindsay’s arraignment will go. He hates being pulled back in the undertow of her tsunami. He wonders how he allows himself to be manipulated into resolving yet another one of her crises. She’s due in court in an hour, and he still hasn’t found her an attorney. He’s resentful that she’s put him in this position, and he’s not even sure how he feels about her anymore. He also knows that he doesn’t want to have to explain to Gus when he’s old enough to understand what she’s done, or why he didn’t help her out.


After talking with Carl, he’s pretty sure she’ll be held in jail until her hearing and possibly her court date. One of Mel’s colleagues has agreed to represent her during the arraignment, but she’ll need to find an attorney who specializes in vehicular manslaughter. This is her first drunk driving offense, but fleeing the scene of an accident and trying to leave the country is a big problem. If she had actually stayed and called the police, she wouldn’t be in nearly as much trouble.


The problem is that she’s still in denial of her actions; she really thinks she’s not responsible because the children ran into the street in front of her car. In Pennsylvania, under the law, she can be charged with second-degree murder and receive a jail term up to ten years in prison and a $25,000 fine.


Brian’s POV


It’s not even nine o’clock and I’m getting a migraine. I instinctually squeeze the bridge of my nose, showing my frustration. She’s being brought into the courthouse, and at least they’re allowing her to wear her street clothes, instead of that horrible orange jumpsuit.


Looking at me she smiles, acting like everything’s going to be alright. She really is delusional and I can’t help wondering if she’ll plead insanity. The judge enters the courtroom and everyone stands, her face falls when she notices that it’s the same judge who presided over her custody hearing just last week. Although his face is expressionless, you can see it in his eyes he’s not pleased that she’s back before him in court today.


His gavel comes down and her case is the first one on the docket today. She’s called to the stand and sworn in. The court clerk reads the charges: public intoxication, speeding in a school zone, driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to control her vehicle, leaving the scene of an accident, fleeing the jurisdiction and attempting to leave the country and finally, vehicular manslaughter, including second-degree murder.


“Mrs. Auerbach, do you understand the charges that are being brought against you today?”


The attorney from Mel’s office, Jeffery Littleton, stands as Lindsay’s asked to enter a plea. Tears fill her eyes as she speaks, barely loud enough to hear.


“Not guilty, your honor.”


Again he’s expressionless, ordering her to be held without bail until her court date he sets for eight weeks from now. You can see by the shocked look on her face, that she assumed she’d be free on bond and able to go home. But it’s just as well because she really doesn’t have any home to go to, and I doubt that Deb’s willing to offer accommodation after what’s happened. I had hoped she’d be back in court while Justin and I were in Ibiza, but no such luck. So I guess I’ll have to be here in court again for her trial.


I stand and I’m shocked to see Claire standing in the back of the courtroom. She’s been leaving me messages but I’ve ignored them for the past several days. She comes towards me, smiling.


“Brian, I’m so glad you decided to be here for Mom’s arraignment.”


Shit! I can’t believe that both Lindsay and my mom are in court at the same time. I was just joking when I told Justin they could share the same cell, but it’s not such a remote possibility anymore.


“Brian, have you been able to find an attorney to represent Mom?”


I’m back to squeezing the bridge of my nose, as I wave Jeffery over and ask him to represent my mom. He almost smirks at me and asks if I have any more clients for him being held on drunk driving charges this morning. I like this guy, he has a good sense of humor.

I grin and say, “I sure hope not.”


The same procedure takes place. My mom is called to the stand, except, as she’s sworn in she glares at the judge, the court clerk, then Jeffery, myself and Claire. She’s being charged with public intoxication, failure to control her vehicle and driving under the influence. The judge is much more lenient with her. Being her first arrest, he orders her to be admitted to an alcohol rehabilitation center for evaluation and treatment. She’s required to stay a minimum of ninety days, and then she’ll have to serve three hundred hours community service.


Claire hugs me, thanking me for being here with her, and arranging for an attorney. Then she asks if I’ve thought about placing her in a residential facility for when she’s released. Again I squeeze the bridge of my nose, and I hear myself saying that I’ll research the possibility. I think an in-home caregiver is a better option, although I’m not sure we will be able to keep anyone employed with mom’s personality and disposition. I turn and thank Jeffery for his services, and ask him for a referral for a defense attorney for Lindsay.


It’s lunch-time, so I head back to the diner just in time to sit with Ted, Emmett and Ben. I bring them up to speed on Lindsay’s arraignment, and subsequent trial. Emmett’s chattering away about Debbie’s upcoming nuptials and all the special details she’s requested. I had offered to help pay for the wedding, while trying not to offend Carl in the process. So I tell Emmett to follow me back to the office for a check. I’m just getting ready to pay my bill when I’m approached by some young boy, making advances to me.


He grins, and asks me if we can get together some evening. I have to admit the kid’s got spunk. But he’s really a bit young for me, besides the fact that Justin and I are married now, and I really have forsaken the casual tricks in favor of my extremely talented husband. He’s persistent, and there’s something about him that’s familiar but I can’t place it. There’s no way I’ve already had him. I’m not a chicken hawk and like I said, he’s truly a twink and I have my own twink at home.


I can’t help grinning as I think about Justin, and that’s when I hear him say that he’d love to have a three-way with Justin. I stare at him for a moment and then realize that this is that guy Matthew from Justin’s art class. I actually laugh out loud.


“You’ve got to be kidding me, right?”


He looks shocked and a little sad, and I need to set him straight about a few things.


“Listen, I know you’re attracted to my husband. You’ve been more than blatant about it with him, but the truth is he’s just not that into you. Besides I don’t like to share. I’m spoiled that way these days.”


Now he’s the one just staring at me.


“Listen, kid, Justin is way too polite, but I’m not. So back off, it’s not going to happen with him, or me, or him and me together. Now run along and find someone who is interested, someone your own age.”


I can’t help thinking that sounds so familiar and then I think of my twink, and again I’m so grateful I came to my senses and married that little twat. I do that eyebrow thing, and the four of us leave the diner. After giving Emmett a check, I make sure he knows to send all the rest of the bills for the wedding to me.


~~~


Justin’s POV


When Brian gets home I suggest we take Gus over to see Mel and Leda’s new house. They’re still unpacking and Gus has missed spending time with Jenny Rebecca. I figure we could drop in with a bottle of wine, they might need a break. Then maybe we can order pizza and offer to watch Jenny for them tonight. It will be fun for Gus and Jenny to have a sleep-over and I don’t have any classes tomorrow.


It’s a warm spring evening, and just as I thought, they could use a diversion. We sit on the patio, drinking wine, as Gus pulls Jenny around in the back of the wagon, with Zeek and Thor trailing behind them. They stop every so often and inspect the rock garden, the gazebo or the old swing that’s hanging from the tree. It’s all so new for them, and there’s so much more space than they had at the old house. Mel and Leda look happy together, and it’s about time. Mel’s had a rough year with everything that’s happened and it’s good to see her getting her life in order.


Seeing Mel and Leda together makes you wonder why they split up. It’s so obvious that they’re in love with each other. It also makes me realize how close Brian and I came to throwing it all away. I’d be lost without him, and he’d… Well he’d never have grown up. He’d probably still be drinking and drugging his nights away with nameless tricks, and waking up alone and lonely. He’ll never admit it but he was so lonely living that lifestyle, feeling like he had that image to uphold and never really letting anyone in. In a way we saved each other lives; it’s a good thing I was a determined and persistent little twink.


But he didn’t fool me. I knew right from the beginning that he was falling in love with me. The only one he was fooling was himself. He just needed to believe that he deserved to be loved, not worshipped the way Michael did. Michael built up this God-like image of Brian that made it impossible for Brian to ever be what was expected of him. No, what he needed the most was to feel accepted for who he was, not worshipped for who they thought he should be. It’s no wonder he built up so many walls. Imagine the disappointment he felt would happen if someone actually found out that he was human, with feelings and flaws.


We call the kids over once the pizza arrives. Mel starts making a fuss, worrying about Gus and Jenny getting grease all over their clothes. I tell her not to worry, that I’ll throw everything in the wash as soon as we get home. They’re already dirty from playing in the garden and running around the yard with Zeek and Thor. It’s obvious that Mel’s totally stressed, this thing with Lindsay is upsetting everyone. I know she somehow feels responsible, even though she shouldn’t, and then there’s the move which is a huge ordeal all its own. Hopefully with Jenny Rebecca staying with us they’ll be able to get unpacked and settled. I ask them if they want to come over for dinner tomorrow when they come to pick up Jenny.


It’s amazing how Mel and Brian have developed a friendship now Lindsay is out of the picture. It seems obvious now that it was Lindsay that was always putting Brian between the two of them, making both Mel and Brian uncomfortable, feeling like they were somehow in competition with one another. I suggest that Gus help Jenny get her things together for a sleep-over, telling them they can have ice cream once we get home, so they both run off towards the house excited.


I’m such a pushover. They both plead with me for chocolate sauce and whipped cream on their sundaes. They should be bouncing off the walls soon, but then again, once they’ve crashed they’ll be sound asleep in no time. Then Mr. Kinney and I will have the house to ourselves. Well at least our bedroom, and we won’t have to worry about being interrupted. I peel off the dirty sticky clothes, and get them into a bubble bath complete with toys. They’re still young enough to take baths together, but probably not much longer as they’re growing up so fast.


Once they’re bathed and toweled off and in their pajamas we all snuggle down and I start to read them a bedtime story. Of course it’s Gus’s book, Rapunzel and her Book of Secrets, he’s still fascinated with it. I’m not sure if it’s the sugar, or all the running around the backyard, but they’re both sound asleep before I even get halfway through. Brian sticks his head in the door, chuckling at the two siblings all cuddled up next to me. Thor and Zeek are asleep at the end of the bed, snoring. Who knew that dogs snore? Well, at least ours do, anyways.


Brian offers to carry Jenny into her bedroom and tuck her in. It’s so obvious that he loves her and considers her his daughter. It’s important to him that Gus and Jenny stay close growing up, he now understand how important family is these days. Besides, I’m sure it’s just as hard on Jenny as it is on Gus that Lindsay is no longer part of their lives.


“She really is a little princess. I’m glad Mel and Leda found a house so close by. It’s nice that they can spend time with all of us on a regular basis.”


“Me too… It’s great having them both in our lives.”


Once the kids are all tucked into bed and sound asleep, Justin leads Brian to their bed and proceeds to act out his favorite bedtime story.


“Once upon a time there was a gorgeous man, who was the hottest stud on Liberty Avenue…”


Justin’s story telling is cut short as Brian lips crash down on his. It has been a long day and Brian is too impatient to listen to Justin’s ramblings. He is ready for the main event, so he pushes Justin down onto the mattress and crawls up his body, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake. He nibbles and licks the left side of his neck, moving towards his ear. Just feeling Brian’s tongue swipe across the shell of his ear makes his back arch, as he’s overcome with need.


Brian always knows just how to please him. How to get him horny as hell, just from the feel of his breath on his skin and the touch of his tongue. The passion is strong between the two of them tonight as their hands run across each other’s flesh. Soon Justin has Brian on his back as he sits on his stomach, running his hands up his chest. He reaches into the drawer and gets out the bottle of lube as he’s feeling frisky tonight, wanting to give Brian a little show.


He turns around to look over his shoulder, meeting Brian’s eyes. They both hear the sound of the lube snap open, as Justin bends forward, lifting his ass up and pulling his cheeks apart. His lube-covered fingers circle and then disappear as he glides them in and out of his hole. Lust and desire fill Brian’s head and heart as he grows impossibly hard. He patiently waits, knowing what comes next. After several minutes of watching Justin fuck himself on his fingers, opening himself up, he aligns himself with Brian’s cock and slowly lowers himself.


Brian feels himself being swallowed by Justin’s beautiful bubble butt. He loves the warm wet velvety sensations of Justin sliding up and down his shaft. It’s the most beautiful sight, the arch of his back, the curve of his spine and the roundness of his ass moving in fluid motion. Justin slowly increases his speed and depth with each and every thrust. Soon he’s plunging up and down in a rhythmic dance, elated by Brian’s plump head prodding his prostate.


Both Brian and Justin are moaning loudly, loving the intense vibrations starting to spark, sending waves of pleasure trembling through them. Justin throws his head back, closing his eyes as he takes his own dick in his hand, working it franticly, with his other arm raised in the air. He looks like a cowboy riding a bronco at the rodeo. The sight of him is more than enough to trigger Brian’s own orgasm, making them both explode at the same time.


Both their hearts are racing, and their skin is glowing, as they come down from their euphoric midnight ride. Justin collapses, lying down on Brian’s legs. Brian catches his breath, still watching his beautiful husband, as his ass leaks cum around his still-hard cock, embedded within.


“Fuck, that was hot!”


Justin mumbles something unintelligible. He’s still incoherent, floating off somewhere in his own sexual haze.


~~~


In the early morning hours breakfast is being served at Allegheny County Prison, if you could call it that. They call it oatmeal, but it is more like thick grey slop than a hearty hot oat cereal. Michael is huddled over the table with Gordy and his friends, finalizing their strategy for their big escape. Michael is excited that he is actually being included in the plan, and just the thought of him being free leaves him with daydreams of seeing Brian again.


Of course they need Michael, because he is the new kid on the cell block, and not the brightest one either. No one will suspect him of being involved when the food and laundry supplies are delivered. It is part of their job to unload the crates into the storage room, while the guards and the delivery man drink coffee and receive their weekly supplies of contraband. The guards have a good business going on the side, supplementing their incomes by selling drugs to the inmates.


Everything is going as planned and they are about to make their big escape when Michael realizes he has forgotten his Captain Astro t-shirt in his cell. Gordy insists that he leave it behind. But Michael being the sentimental fool that he is, can’t. He’s had it since he was a teenager and these days it’s more like a security blanket than an article of clothing. Michael goes back for it, even though there isn’t time, so when he returns he is left standing on the loading dock, watching the truck pass through the prison gates.


Moments later he feels himself being pushed to the ground, then handcuffed by the guards. Michael’s job was the lookout, as well as being the last one to hide in the back of the truck as they made their getaway. Gordy had also assigned Michael the honor of holding all the drugs. This made Michael feel special, never suspecting that he would probably take the fall if they were caught.


He still doesn’t realize all the trouble he is in, as he sits before the warden, claiming his innocence. The warden isn’t a fool, but he has been turning a blind eye to the drug activity going on for a long time, as long as he got his cut. But a prison break, this is something else, something he’ll have to answer for and Michael is the perfect scapegoat. Of course he knows Michael is no mastermind, and is no doubt unaware of his part in their plan all along, but he’ll do. As long as someone pays the price in the long run is all that matters to him.


Carl is still drinking coffee, going over the day’s duty roaster when his phone rings, giving him the news that his makeshift stepson is being held by the warden on drug charges and being involved in the early morning prison break. He already has a headache, and the thought of having to tell Deb is only making it worse. Michael will be going in front of the disciplinary committee later this afternoon. Then he’ll probably be on his way to the state prison by the next morning. Things move fast in the prison system, and Michael will now be in the general population.


~~~


Emmett got home early that morning from Ben’s and already knew the reason for Deb’s tears. He felt sorry for her and Michael, but he had to draw the line when it compromised his sex life. Brian had been Michael’s first choice but when he tried his cell, house and business phone number he found that they were all blocked. So, of course, Ben was next on Michael’s list. The phone ran at eight thirty, disturbing his and Ben’s morning ritual of mutual blowjobs and a nice long shower fuck.


Today Emmett was sent on his way with a strong cup of coffee, leaving a distraught Ben behind. Yes, he cared about Michael, and he understood Ben’s guilt about Michael’s imprisonment. But Michael’s problems were really of his own making and had nothing to do with Ben. Every time Michael called Ben from prison, it left him feeling guilty and unsettled, like he owed Michael something. It inevitably put Ben in a lousy mood, distancing himself from Emmett in the process.


He wanted to be compassionate and supportive of Deb but he’s had enough, and he wonders how Michael hadn’t ended up a juvenile delinquent as a teenager. Of course the answer was Brian. Brian always took the fall for all of Michael’s mistakes. Emmett was beginning to understand Justin’s resentment for Michael’s manipulation when he and Brian first got together. Michael was very good at deflecting his actions onto others.


Deb is looking for a shoulder to cry on, but what she gets is a cranky and unsympathetic Emmett. She’s somewhat taken back by his lack of compassion, but it wasn’t all that unlike Carl’s reaction to Michael’s yet another fuck-up. He was her son, and a mother is supposed to be there for her children. But even if she wanted to visit him, Michael is being held in solitary confinement for the next week as a punishment for his attempted prison break.


~~~


Brian isn’t even at his desk for more than five minutes, when Cynthia tells him he has a call from the rehab center his mother has been admitted into. Brian takes a deep breath, as he listens to the director of the clinic explaining that Joan needs to settle down and stop disrupting all the other patients. That she’s hypocritical and overly judgmental, pushing her religious beliefs onto others, and if her behavior doesn’t stop she’ll be asked to leave.


Brian asks if he has any other recommendations for facilities that might better suit her needs, besides jail. Although he thinks maybe jail just might be the only place that she might actually be kept in line. He can’t help smirking at the thought, but his head is starting to ache at this point. Thankfully Cynthia arrives with a new latte from Starbucks. He makes a note to give her a raise. Just then Ted comes in and sits down, giving him the news of Michael’s most recent fuck-up.


“Well, I guess that explains Deb’s hysterical message on my cell this morning.”


“Yeah, Emmett wasn’t very sympathetic himself. He hates how even from prison Michael can drive a wedge between him and Ben.”


“I just don’t understand how he can be so stupid! He knows he was given leniency when he was sent to a minimum security prison. He’s now sure to be put in with the general population, with true criminals and murderers. He’ll also have to serve his full sentence. The deal Mel worked out for him was only if he stayed out of trouble.”


“Christ! Michael is totally fucked.”


“I really can’t let myself become involved in all his drama. I’m done being his patsy. Once he victimized Justin I stopped being his savior. He’ll have to reap what he sows.”


“I feel sorry for Deb, she really doesn’t deserve this.”


“Maybe if Deb hadn’t turned a blind eye to Michael’s behavior growing up, he might have learned to take responsibility. I’m so sick of being the one who got blamed. I’m with Em, I just don’t have any more sympathy for him.”


“I understand. So, are you ready to go over last month’s figures?”


“Yes. Now tell me what a financial genius you are, Ted. I need some good news.”


~~~


Justin’s sitting in the student lounge when Matthew comes over and starts telling him what an asshole his husband is. How he humiliated him in front of everyone in the diner. He tells Justin he doesn’t know how he could be married to such a bastard.


Justin can’t help but smirk as he’s already heard Brian’s take on the ‘incident.’


“Yeah, Brian can be that way sometimes, but then again you brought it on yourself. What did you think was going to happen? I already told you I’m not interested, and I’m very happily married.”


“But… But, I really like you. I just thought that, well you know. Everyone says that you two sometimes pick up guys together.”


“I told you, you shouldn’t believe everything you’ve heard. That’s not who we are anymore, we’re very committed to each other.”


Matthew pouts and turns and walks away. Justin can’t help thinking about how things used to be, always wondering if Brian was going to take someone else to the backroom, leaving him standing at the bar. He’s so glad those days are over. He’ll have to show Brian just how pleased he is with him when he gets home from work tonight.


~~~


After a very stressful day of dealing with Deb, his mother and the art department, Brian is more than happy to be home.


“What’s all this?”


“Leda and Mel agreed to take Gus for the night… So…”



Brian’s POV


Gazing over at my husband, my clothes just seem to disappear. There he is, laid out naked on the chaise lounge, wanton and needy. His head is slung over the edge, leaving his neck wide open, ready for me to attack him like a vampire in heat. I love running kisses all the way up along his jawline. The moans escaping his throat practically drive me over the edge. I straddle him as my cock brushes against his. He moans again as I feel a slick puddle of pre-cum forming. It’s almost enough to make me cum. I gently thrust my hips, letting my juices mix with his, as we both slip and slide between our bellies.


His moans change to those little sighs that drive me crazy. I lift his legs up onto my shoulders and reach down to run my finger around his rosebud. That’s when I feel his lips turn up into a big grin, the little twat is already slick with lube. So I forget all about the foreplay and penetrate him, gliding all the way in until I’m balls deep. I shift my hips and I’m now aligned perfectly with his prostate. I begin my assault and within moments I know I’ve got him teetering on the edge.


He’s such a nasty little boy, pouting as I tell him not to cum. Yes, I know I’m requesting the impossible, but I love to feel him squirm and pant, knowing he won’t be able to stop himself as I continue thrusting, nudging him right over the edge.


I hear him cry out. “Brian! Brian! Oh God, Brian!”


Feeling his body tremble beneath me is enough to pull me right along with him. I grasp his hips, holding him still as I explode deep within him. I kiss him passionately, still feeling him riding out the waves of pleasure quaking within him.


It’s a perfect evening. Still warm enough outside to be comfortable lounging around naked as the sun sets, casting an orangey-red glow across the sky.


TBC…