- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Everyone tries to get on with their lives as they wait to hear about Michael…

Title: The Offer Still Stands…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 5587
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52


Summary: Everyone tries to get on with their lives as they wait to hear about Michael…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


The Offer Still Stands…

Chapter 7 ~ Try A Little Help From My Friends…

Debbie’s pretty solemn when she returns from the loft; she’s having a hard time accepting that her son is responsible for such horrific destruction towards the man who has been his best friend for the majority of his life. She can’t understand why. Why? That’s the question everybody has been asking all day. Carl and Emmett are sitting at the kitchen table talking softly when she comes in; both are worried about how she’s going to react once she knows the truth.

Looking back on Michael’s life she can see that she always made Brian feel obligated to fix Michael’s problems; she always felt like it was somehow Brian’s fault for his shortcomings. But now she sees that she just couldn’t accept that Michael made poor choices and fucked things up on a regular basis. She wonders why Brian didn’t rebel when she blamed him instead of Michael. Did she put conditions on her love for him? Just thinking back on it turns her stomach because no child should have to pay a price to be loved.

She comes into the kitchen and hugs Carl, asking for his forgiveness, saying that she just didn’t believe that it could be true. She looks down at Emmett and asks if this is somehow her fault. If she had only held Michael responsible for his actions he would have learned that sometimes you can’t always get what you want. They tell her she can’t blame herself for the fact that Michael has never really accepted adversity. That he should have learned as a child that you can’t always have that shiny new toy.

He should have learned to accept the fact that Brian didn’t love him any more than as a friend. Looking back on it she can’t help wondering if Michael also put conditions on his love for Brian. He was never able to just be happy with being his best friend. Just the thought makes her sick, realizing that they weren’t much better than his own parents, placing conditions on him. It seems like he’s always being used, except with Justin. Justin has always been able to love him just the way he is. She can’t help but smile knowing that Brian has finally gotten what he deserves.
She asks Carl, “So how bad is it?”

He hesitates, gauging her reaction. “It’s not good. It seems like it was premeditated. He’s able to tell right from wrong but he also seems unstable; he keeps insisting that Brian will never press charges against him. He even has gone as far as suggesting that Brian and he are engaged to be married. He told me that Brian bought him a platinum ring.”

“That is crazy. I can’t imagine where he got that impression from.”

“The funny thing is I went through his personal possessions in lock-up and he does have a wedding band.”

“Are you sure that isn’t the ring Ben gave him in Toronto?”

Emmett takes a deep breath. “I completely forgot that Michael and Ben are still legally married, at least in Canada.”

Debbie says, “It’s too bad. I had hoped that Ben and he would be able to work things out.”

“I don’t know. Ben was pretty angry, having put up with Michael’s pining for Brian all these years. It’s almost like Michael just snapped or something.”

“He has seemed obsessed about Brian recently, always talking about him. He even told me that him and Brian had a date the other night. That’s before he went crazy at the loft.”

“Yeah. He told me he had a date while we were at Woody’s but he wouldn’t say who it was with, although that makes sense now after the way he stormed out of there, after slapping Brian’s face.”

Carl wonders if Brian and Justin should take out a restraining order against Michael, although there isn’t much he can do from jail. He just doesn’t know those kinds of people.

Debbie asks, “When is his arraignment?”

“Not until Monday.”

“I guess I should go and see him; he’ll need some understanding and support. The problem is I don’t understand why he did this, nor do I support him. But I’m his mother and I can’t help still loving him.”

Debbie’s torn about Michael’s problems as she waits for him to come into the visiting room; she smiles when she finally sees him picking up the phone on the other side of the Plexiglas.

“So how are you handling your stay in jail? You know I worry about you day and night.”

“How do you think I’m doing?”

Michael spat out, showing all his hostility. He’s mad at the world and doesn’t understand why he hasn’t been released on bail yet.

“I know this must be hard for you, Michael, but I just don’t have that kind of money to post your bail right now.”

“What about Brian? Surely he can afford to post my bail?”

“I don’t think he’s going to do that. After all, you’re the one who trashed his loft.”

“Ma, have you even asked him? He hasn’t even come to see me yet. Why hasn’t he come? I’m sure he’ll understand after we talk.”

“I think he has his hands full right now. He needs to have someone come in and clean up the broken glass, throw away all his damaged possessions and have the bathroom completely remodeled. So I hardly think he wants to rush right over here and see you.”

“Well, he can afford it… Besides, I wouldn’t have done it if he had just told Justin that it’s over, that we’re a couple now.”

“Michael, why in the world would you still think you and Brian are a couple? Especially after everything you’ve done to him and Justin.”

“Because, I know him and I know what he really wants. I know he loves me.”

“Michael, I think you need to talk with a therapist. You’re not really making any sense. Brian has made it perfectly clear that you’re not his boyfriend, or his lover.”

“He’s just trying to find the right time to tell Justin about us… I just know that he’s going to ask me to marry him.”

“I can’t even talk to you. You’re truly irrational. Brian and Justin are buying a house together; they’re building a life together. What in the world would make you think that he wants to marry you?”

“Because I found the ring and it fits perfectly. Besides he’s always told me that he loves me… You know… always have, always will… ”

“You know you’re still legally married to Ben? In Canada anyways. I think it’s about time you faced reality. Ben is probably going to divorce you. Hunter won’t even consider coming to visit you, and I’m having a hard time even trying to have a conversation with you.”

“Why is everybody against me? Can’t you see that it all makes perfect since. You know how hard it is for Brian to show his feelings?”

“No, it doesn’t… It makes no sense at all.”

“So when I am I getting out of here?”

“I’m going to ask Carl if you can get a court-appointed attorney and maybe a psychiatric evaluation. I’m really worried about you.”

“Ma, don’t forget to ask Brian to come and see me. I miss him so much.”

Debbie’s even more distraught as she leaves the jail than when she arrived. She just wishes there was something she could do to make Michael see the reality of what’s going on.

~~~

Brian holds Justin as he comes down from his latest nightmare. He just can’t seem to shake those frightening feelings that seem to plague him almost constantly since they came home to the loft being trashed.

“Sssh, I’ve got you now. I’m here. Just hold on.”

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I feel like a fool. I can’t believe I’m going through this again.”

“Don’t worry about anything. I’m right here and you’re safe.”

“Why do you think Michael did this to us? I just don’t understand.”

“I know. I don’t understand either. Just relax. Everything is going to be alright. I’m not going anywhere.”

“You must think I’m such a big baby.”

“No, I don’t. I know you’re traumatized and I know this has set off your fears from the bashing.”

“I can’t help it.”

“Just relax. I’ve got you.”

Brian rocks him in his arms as he rubs his back, thinking he’s going to kill Michael for putting Justin through all this again. Justin’s back on his medication even though he hates it and thinks it makes him lethargic. His nerves are so on edge and he can’t help waiting for the next shoe to drop. He feels trapped in their hotel suite and yet he’s too panicked to venture out on his own. So Daphne, Emmett and his Mom have been spending a lot of time with him as Brian tries to make arrangements for them to move into their new house as soon as possible.

~~~

As a distraction he’s been shopping almost every day, buying home wares, new dishes, towels and linens and looking at furniture, trying to get a feel for what Brian and he might be interested in. Brian spends half his day answering his phone to calm him down when his nerves get the best of him or looking at pictures of what Justin is thinking about buying. The interior designer that his mother suggested is planning on meeting with him and Brian later this evening. He’s even taken Daphne, Emmett and Lindsay out to see the house and shown them around. They’re truly impressed with the mansion and can’t get over how big it is.

Lindsay says, “Isn’t this too much house for just the two of you?”

“Yeah, it is big. But Brian just fell in love with it even before we saw it. He found the property listing online and emailed it to my mom. You know Brian. Once he decides on something his mind is set.”

“Well yeah, but this is over the top. I mean it’s big enough for Mel, me and the kids to move in.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m sure that won’t happen. Although we do plan on having a room for Gus.”

“Are you sure Brian will be happy here? It’s just that it’s so far from the city, and you know how much he likes to hit the clubs. It just doesn’t seem to suit his lifestyle.”

Justin tries not to react to her comments and says, “I think he’s ready for a change.”

“You don’t really think he’s going to change for you, do you? If there’s one thing we all know is Brian will never stop tricking, never be in a real relationship.”

Justin just bites his tongue, trying not to let her comments shake him. After all, their friends have no idea what their relationship has developed into. They have no idea about how Brian came to him in the middle of the night and professed his love for him, telling him how much he loved him and wanted them to build a life together.

Emmett and Daphne just look at each other, a little surprised by Lindsay’s remarks. It’s obvious that Lindsay’s more than a little jealous of Brian and Justin’s relationship. She never believed that Brian could commit to anyone, but Justin lets the moment pass, not wanting to get into it with Lindsay. He shows them out onto the back patio where they can take in the panoramic view of the yard.

They walk around the property, enjoying the landscaping, taking in the stables, pool and pool house. Emmett can’t stop gushing about how much fun it will be to have pool parties this summer, while Lindsay asks if they plan on getting horses for the stables. Justin blushes, saying that he and Brian haven’t discussed it yet, although he’d really like to eventually. He tells them that he took horseback riding lessons when he was a teenager and really enjoyed it. Lindsay comments that she also took lessons when she was younger and what a treat it would be for Gus to learn to ride.

Once they’re back in the city they all go to the diner and have a late lunch but Justin’s a little worried about seeing Debbie. He’s not sure how she’s feeling about what’s happened and he just hopes that things will be alright between them. Emmett tries to tell him that, of course, she feels terrible about what Michael did, but she in no way feels like it’s Brian’s or his fault. She sees Justin and rushes right over and gives him a big hug, practically smothering him. He tried not to react as he pulls away before his nerves get the better of him. He doesn’t want anyone to know just how fucked up he is these days.

As Debbie waits on them, Emmett shows her all the pictures he took out at Britin. Justin tells them about how he and Brian were fooling around and he came up with the name. Lindsay just looks away and rolls her eyes, thinking that it’s awfully pretentious of them to name their house, showing more of her jealousy that she can’t seem to control. She doesn’t understand why she’s feeling this way; she just knows it irritates her like she deserves it, not Justin. She refuses to acknowledge that she’s still carrying a torch for Brian, just like Michael. She sees the things Brian has done for Justin and can’t help her jealousy from flooding her senses.

While they’re eating lunch Ben comes in after his classes with Hunter. He stops at their table and asks how everyone is doing. He tells them how much he misses all of them and that he wished that things had worked out differently. He tells them that he’s heard about the vandalism at the loft and gives Justin a squeeze on his shoulder, telling him if there’s anything he can do just to let him know. Emmett can’t resist and asks him if he’s been to see Michael.

Ben looks down and then at Hunter and says that he went to see him this morning. That he needed to get his signature on all the paperwork to submit to the Canadian courts to have their petition for divorce filed. They all look at him sympathetically and tell him how sorry they all are that things worked out the way they did. Ben just shakes his head and looks to see where Debbie is before he says he thinks Michael needs psychiatric help. He seems to have a distorted picture of reality and he’s really worried about him.

Just then Debbie comes over with their lunch and Ben excuses himself and Hunter as they find another booth. It’s not lost on the others the way Emmett looks at Ben with longing in his eyes. Emmett thought that he was being subtle. But really is it even possible for Emmett to be subtle about anything? Emmett says, “What? Is it wrong for me to look? He’s free now and he’s one gorgeous man.”

Daphne can’t help but agree with him. “If only he was straight.” Both she and Emmett chuckle at that. Lindsay is put off by Emmett’s pining for Ben, thinking he’d never get a man like that interested in him. She really seems to be on her high horse today, thinking the worst of everyone. She’s surprised when Gus comes running up to their booth, waving the picture he has drawn for his Justy. Everyone’s surprised when they see Brian following him to the booth. Gus announces that he’s spending the night with Daddy and Justy.

Lindsay tries to protest but Brian cuts her off telling them that Mel thought it was a great idea. He says that he picked Gus up from preschool and then the two of them went back to Kinnetik and had lunch together. Afterwards Brian went over the quarterly financial reports with Ted while Gus drew pictures at the conference room table. Then Gus stood up on the table and pretended to give them a presentation of his artwork. Brian got a real kick out of Gus’s antics, saying that he’s an ad man in the making.

Lindsay’s had enough of the ‘Brian and Justin show’ for the day as she lets her emotions get the best of her. So she excuses herself from the table, saying that she needs to go grocery shopping. Brian slides right in next to Gus and Justin, and then he leans over to kiss Justin on the cheek. Of course Gus follows suit and kisses Justin right in the same spot as Brian. Gus announces that he’s ready for a banana split. Brian can’t help but protest, thinking about the sugar rush that is sure to come later. Justin suggests that they split one, knowing that Gus would never be able to eat a whole one by himself. Brian rolls his eyes, thinking about both of his boys overdosing on sugar.

As much as Justin tries to help Gus from dripping ice cream and hot fudge all over himself, it becomes obvious that his actions are futile as he seems to be covered in a sweet sticky mess. Brian protests as Gus asks him to take him to the bathroom. Justin looks at him, shaking his head as the two of them head to the restroom. When they come out Gus is all cleaned up and looks like he’s ready for a wet t-shirt contest. Brian can’t help but grin, thinking about how Justin would look in his own wet t-shirt.

“I trust that Mel packed him an overnight bag?”

“Yeah, it’s in the Benz.”

Emmett smiles and says, “You bought a new car? A Mercedes Benz?”

Brian just shrugs. “I needed something to take my clients out in when I entertain, and the Vette was just too small.”

“Oh my God… You really are becoming part of high society. First your beautiful mansion and now a Mercedes Benz.”

“Just like with the Benz, we needed something more suitable with a little more room to entertain.”

Justin can’t help but think that Brian has moved beyond just being a clothes horse, into being a total label queen. What the Hell. He can afford it. Owning his own advertising firm has its perks. They say good bye to Daphne and Emmett as they make their way out of the diner and down the street to the park. They stop and change Gus’s shirt, although Brian wonders why, knowing that he’s going to be covered in dirt once they get to the playground.

He runs and skips down the sidewalk as Brian and Justin hold his hands as he jumps over the cracks, singing songs and talking to himself. It’s just what Gus needs to burn off some of the sugar that’s coursing through his veins. Once at the park he runs circles around the big oak tree with his arms stretched out to his sides, circling like an airplane. Brian and Justin sit on the park bench, watching him. They look through some more pictures on Justin’s phone as Brian rejects most of Justin’s furniture choices.

Brian, of course, can’t have any no-name furniture in his house; he has to have designer brands. Brian takes Justin’s phone and looks up some Italian leather sofas and coffee tables. Justin lets Brian have his fun searching the web as he joins Gus over at the swing sets, and pushes him on the swing. Gus is crying out with joy as he commands his Justy to push him higher and higher.

“Look, Daddy, I’m flying!”

Brian breaks away from drooling over his designer eye candy and watches Gus and Justin as they play, biting his tongue from saying ‘be careful’ and ‘slow down’. He’s just glad to see the two of them so happy and relaxed, having fun together. Justin’s phone rings as Brian is paging through the websites. He answers it, confirming their appointment this evening with Pierre DuPont, the designer Jen recommended.

~~~

Gus took a little nap on the way out to Britin, as Brian and Justin talked about meeting the designer and how this would cut down on all the time Justin was wasting on looking for furniture. Justin’s grateful that now someone else can put up with Brian’s antics and obsessions. When they get to the house Pierre was already waiting for them, making notes about the landscaping and sketching ideas for them to consider.

When Jennifer had mentioned that her son and his partner were looking for help decorating their new house he never thought that the house would be so grand or have so much character. This is also the first time Gus has seen the house. He loves the huge yard and was almost as excited as Justin when he sees the pool. Justin knows that Brian and Pierre will be talking for what seems like hours as they walk from room to room, chatting about what their needs are, as Pierre suggests design motifs and gets a feel for what Brian’s expectations are.

Of course Justin throws in his two cents every once in a while as he listens to the two if them argue about sensibility. Obviously this man has no idea who he’s dealing with as Brian’s even more supercilious than Pierre. Once Pierre realizes that Brian has impeccable taste with a bottomless budget, he snaps out of his pompous attitude and starts listening to Brian’s design ideas and taking specific notes.

Justin and Gus follow Brian and Pierre, inspecting the alcoves and taking in the view from the huge windows that overlook the yard. Brian can’t help but notice that Pierre is quite taken with Justin as he often catches him looking Justin’s way. Brian’s not the jealous type but he makes a note to mention to Justin that Pierre seems enthralled with his ass. Justin, of course, is completely oblivious to Pierre’s desires as he listens to the two of them envisioning the rooms and their possibilities.

Brian’s very specific about what he wants in all the bathrooms, insisting on imported Italian fixtures and premium granite and marble. When they get to the kitchen Brian insists that Justin have exactly what he wants, knowing his love for cooking. Justin wants top-of-the-line appliances, a sub-zero refrigerator and a Wolfe range with double ovens, granite countertops and hardwood floors.

Pierre is more than accommodating and insists that he and Justin spend a day shopping for appliances together, as well as all the natural stonework they want in the house. Brian can’t disagree, but he’s also a little skeptical of Pierre’s motives. He knows that Justin will be the one working closely with Pierre as he designs their new interiors.

Everyone’s a little tired by the time the finish up in the house. Even though they want to redesign the landscaping they set a date for that weekend to go over Pierre’s design ideas. Brian carries Gus as they head out to the car; he’s exhausted from running all around the house investigating every room. Justin talks with Pierre, setting a date to go shopping together. Pierre can’t help touching Justin’s arm as they talk; he even puts the palm of his hand against Justin’s back as they walk towards the driveway. It’s not lost on Brian as he watches Pierre practically come on to Justin right in front of him.

~~~

It’s 3-D night at Babylon. They have adjusted all the flat screens to show 3-D clips of gorgeous guys on the beach dancing and playing in the water, as well as skiing and surfing. Emmett and Ted are standing on the catwalk, wearing 3-D glasses, watching the screens as well as the dance floor. Emmett spots Ben out on the dance floor, and excuses himself, leaving Ted there all by himself. He shimmies up to Ben and starts dancing with him. Everyone in the crowd is wearing 3-D glasses and it looks like a scene from some 1950’s movie theater.

Ben’s happy to see a friendly face as he greets Emmett. They dance together for several songs and Ben can’t help thinking that Em is a much better dancer than Michael ever was. Michael just never seemed to have the rhythm down right and he was all feet. Ben’s guessing that’s why they never seemed to dance together very often. Ben always thought that it had something to do with Michael always wanting to hang out with Brian at the bar.

Ben and Emmett take a break to get a drink and a bottle of water. Ted joins them at the bar and offers to buy this round of drinks. They catch up with what each other have been up to recently. Ben tells them about Hunter’s swim meets and how he seems to be the star of the team, and that he’s auditioning for the lead in the school play. Emmett says how proud he must be, and that he’d love to come and see Hunter preform next time if he didn’t think Hunter wouldn’t mind.

~~~

By the time Brian, Justin and Gus make it back to their suite, Gus is a little cranky and needs to eat; he insists that he wants waffles for dinner. Brian tries to explain to him that he can have waffles for breakfast the next morning but tonight he needs to have something more appropriate. Gus can’t help but ask, “What’s appropriate taste like?” Justin just grins back at Brian as he suggests that maybe Gus would like a grilled cheese sandwich and soup?

Brian makes a face and says, “Do you know how bad a grilled cheese sandwich is for you? All that greasy bread and melted cheese.”

So of course Gus wants grilled cheese. Justin calls room service and orders dinner for all of them. He suggests that maybe Gus would like to take a bath while they wait for their dinner to arrive. At first he’s adamant he doesn’t want a bath, but when Justin shows him that the tub is a Jacuzzi and has lots of jets that make the water bubble he’s excited and rushes to take off his clothes.

Brian checks his email and looks over his presentation for tomorrow, while Justin helps Gus shampoo his hair as he plays with all the fish-shaped soaps and scrubs him down with a loofah. By the time they’re finished Justin is almost as wet as Gus so he changes into a pair of sweats, while Gus wears his Spiderman pajamas. After dinner Gus insists on watching Cinderella on the Disney channel even though he can hardly keep his eyes open. Brian and Justin snuggle up on the sofa with Gus between them.

~~~

Back at Babylon Emmett isn’t the only one who’s interested in dancing with Ben. While Emmett is a little disappointed, Ted reminds him that Ben is positive and that even though he’s a really nice guy that he should reconsider his desire to hook up with him. Emmett nods to Ted, understanding that he’s just looking out for him, as he has his best interest in mind. It’s not that Emmett forgot, but to look at Ben you’d never know he was sick, and he can’t help the attraction he feels.

So Emmett pulls Ted out on the dance floor with him, and they dance to the disco diva, Gloria Gaynor. Emmett has his arms flaying over his head as they reminisce about their wild teenage youth. “I, I will survive!” Even though he knows that Ted is right, he can’t help watching Ben as he works his moves to the thumpa, thumpa that beats around them.

~~~

Lindsay and Mel are relaxing at home, finally having a little time just to themselves. Debbie took JR for the night and Mel surprised Lindsay with a romantic dinner at home. It’s been a long time since it’s been just the two of them, yet Lindsay’s not feeling it. She can’t stop harping on about the house that Brian and Justin are buying and how she’s sure that Brian will be miserable living out in the country. She’s still having a hard time accepting that Brian’s growing up and that he’s ready to start a future with Justin.

Finally Mel’s had enough and asks, “Why are you so unhappy? Because you’ve been pushing Brian to grow up for years, wanting him to show Justin that he loves him.”

“It’s not that. It just seems so out of character for Brian. I don’t want to see him setting Justin up for disappointment.”

“Bullshit! You think I can’t see that you’re jealous?”

“I am not jealous. I’m just concerned.”

“You’re so full of shit. You can’t handle that Brian has finally opened his heart to Justin, and not you. You don’t fool me. You’re still carrying a torch for Brian, just like Michael.”

“No, no, that’s not it. Besides, you know I love you.”

“Like I said, you don’t fool me. You’ve always hoped deep down that someday you and Brian would get back together and set up house.”

“Mel… It’s not like that. Sure, sometimes I wonder what it might have been like to be Mrs. Brian Kinney. But I know that it’s totally unrealistic, just a schoolgirl fantasy.”

“Lindsay, you’re not a young schoolgirl anymore. You have to let it go. Let him grow up and change.”

“Mel, it’s not that I don’t love you. I do, but there’s always going to a part of me that still… You now, even if it is unrealistic.”

“Oh, for Christ sakes, Lindsay. You’re thirty-four years old. Grow up or get out! I mean it. I’ve had enough.”

“Mel. Don’t be this way!”

“Me? It’s you that needs a reality check. I refuse to compete with the ghosts of your past.”

“Brian is always going to be part of our lives. He’s Gus’s father.”

“Don’t I know it?”

With that Mel storms out of the room and goes to review legal briefs in her office. She can’t believe that Lindsay ruined a perfectly romantic evening she had planned, that she’s back to this same obsession with Brian again. She’s had enough and she’s starting to wonder if it’s even worth the effort anymore.

~~~

Brian carries Gus into the second bedroom in their suite and gets him all tucked in, with his leather bear firmly in his grasp. It’s been a long day and he just wants to have some private time with Justin. When he comes back into their bedroom he sees that Justin has the lights turned down low and a condom, almond oil and lube set out on the nightstand. Justin’s spread out on the bed, watching him with hooded eyes.

Brian steps out of his jeans and pulls his wife beater over his head, letting it fall to the floor. He lays down next to Justin and pulls him closer, running kisses across his neck, working his way to Justin’s supple lips. A soft moan escapes from Justin as Brian rolls him over and sits on the back of his thighs. He drizzles almond oil across his shoulders and down his back. Brian starts at the top of his shoulders, working his tired muscles with his big, strong hands. He can feel Justin melting into his touch and knows that he’s finally letting go of some of the stress he’s been carrying around the last few days.

As he finishes up with his back massage, Brian starts at the nape of Justin’s neck licking his way down his spine until he’s reached his rosebud. He pulls Justin’s cheeks apart circling around all his tender tissues, tasting that special essence that is totally Justin. Brian teases Justin as he works him open. Justin lifts his ass up a little to be able to take more of Brian’s wet tongue deep inside. He feels Brian’s tongue breach his tight ring of muscle, as Brian laps up his juices, loosening Justin’s sphincter.

Justin’s in heaven as he feels the sensations tickling his passageway. He ruts into the sheets, enjoying all the feelings coursing through him. He hears Brian rip the condom open and sheath himself as he anticipates being penetrated. A thin film of perspiration forms across his face as his breathing hitches. He moans loudly as he takes all of Brian’s length, filling him completely. Brian runs kisses down his back as he waits for Justin to adjust to his girth.

It isn’t long before he signals to Brian that he’s ready. The two of them move in sync, enjoying the friction that builds within their bodies. Brian increases his rhythm as he feels Justin clenching and releasing his tight muscles, sending spirals of pleasure through both of them. Justin can’t help all the little noises that escape as he rides the waves of sensation, pulling him closer to climax. Brian jerks Justin off as he shoots his load across his stomach, his muscles clamping down on Brian’s cock, bringing him to resolution. They collapse together, breathing hard as they catch their breath, enjoying the connection they share.

Justin shushes Brian as he listens closely to hear if they’ve woken Gus in the adjoining room. Brian chides him, saying if he didn’t moan so loudly they wouldn’t have to worry about Gus.

TBC…