- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Everybody wants to be Mrs. Brian Kinney…

Title: The Offer Still Stands…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 6094
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52


Summary: Everybody wants to be Mrs. Brian Kinney…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


The Offer Still Stands…

Chapter 8 ~ Unrequited Love…

It’s a bright and sunny morning and the first night that Justin hasn’t woken during the night from a nightmare. Gus is up early and wants to take a shower with Brian and Justin. Justin thinks it’s cute while Brian is mortified. But as soon as Justin reminds Gus about the Jacuzzi he decides that he wants a bath. Brian’s disappointed that Justin isn’t joining him but after he’s finished he orders breakfast for everyone and watches Gus while Justin showers.

Brian’s never been one to be shy so he towels off and gets dressed while Gus lies in their bed watching cartoons. Gus has always been curious and can’t help watching Brian; he’s fascinated by the size of Brian’s penis. He starts quizzing Brian about it, wanting to know why it’s so big and if Justin’s is as big as his. Then he wants to know why his is so much smaller. His questions just keep coming and Brian’s wishing Justin would hurry up so he could field some of these questions. He tries to answer him the best he can, but he’s too technical and is failing miserably. Then Gus gets very serious and says, “You know Mommy and Momma don’t have penises. Why is that, Daddy?”

Brian’s never been so relieved when he hears the water turn off and Justin getting out of the shower. Justin comes into the bedroom and sees Brian and Gus sitting on the bed, talking very seriously. Gus looks up at him and says, “I need to see your penis now.”

Justin raises his eyebrows and smirks at Brian questioningly, and then he drops his towel. Gus looks on in wonder and then asks him why he and Daddy have hairy penises, and why is Daddy’s longer? Brian tries to explain about hormones and testosterone. Justin laughs and tells Gus it’s part of being a man and when he grows up his penis will be larger and hairy just like him and Daddy. He announces again that his mommies don’t have penises, just to make sure Justin knows. Justin smiles and says that they’re women and only men have penises.

Gus seems completely satisfied with Justin’s answer and moves on to talking about his new favorite cartoon, ‘Kenny the Shark’. Then he reminds Brian that he wants waffles and sausages for breakfast. Brian tells him that he’s already ordered breakfast and that it will be there soon. Soon Brian has his morning coffee and is reading the New York Times so all is right with the world again. Justin tells Gus that they’re going to the Hands-On Museum today with his mom and then back to her house where the two of them can paint this afternoon. Gus is excited about his day away from his mom’s and JR. He never gets one-on-one time any more, now that JR is always the center of attention.

~~~

Mel wakes up early the next morning, questioning Lindsay’s motives last night, trying to understand why she can’t be happy for Brian and Justin. If anyone, she’s always thought that Lindsay was the one who cheered their relationship on, always defending them to other people. She’s waiting for her coffee to brew as she checks her messages and sees one from the Allegheny Prison. She can only guess that Michael is trying to contact her, but she’s unsure how she feels about him right now, so she pages past his message and listens to the rest. She leaves the house before Lindsay wakes and goes to the diner for breakfast.

Debbie’s working the early shift and greets Mel as she comes in, pouring her coffee and taking her order. Debbie questions her solemn mood and tells her that it’s no way to start her day. It’s still early so it’s not rush hour yet. Debbie sits down with Mel as she starts to pour out her feelings, telling Deb how distant Lindsay’s been and how she almost seems jealous of Justin. She can’t understand why she’s never enough for Lindsay and wonders when Lindsay is going to finally get past her dreams of being Mrs. Brian Kinney.

Debbie can’t help but smirk, and says that if she knew how to get Michael to stop obsessing about Brian she’d pass it along. Mel says she’s not jealous of Brian. She’s gotten over that a long time ago. This is more about Lindsay never feeling complete. Like she’s still holding out hope that one day Brian will decide he’s ready to live a hetero life, which is totally ridiculous because everyone knows Brian will never want a wife. Although he does seem to finally acknowledge that he’s ready to have a partner and that seems to set off Lindsay’s insecurities.

Debbie gets a big grin on her face. She says that for the first time in Brian’s life he seems truly happy, and that she’s not sure, but rumor has it that Brian hasn’t been tricking since he and Justin got back together this last time. That it seems like he’s finally ready to commit to Justin and start a new phase of his life. Mel smiles at this, thinking Peter Pan is ready to finally grow up. Now she just wished that Wendy would follow suit.

Speaking of the devil, Brian breezes in through the doors and slides right in next to Mel. He turns his coffee cup over, signaling to Deb that he’s ready for coffee. He looks around and then asks if Emmett has been in yet this morning? “No, not yet, but he should be in anytime.”

Brian nods and then turns his attention to Mel, asking how their romantic dinner was last night. Was it just what they needed to rekindle that old flame that seems to be burning out? Mel just glares and says it was a total waste of time that Lindsay hardly noticed the effort she made and she seems completely jealous of him and Justin. Brian’s eyebrow raises, questioning what Mel is getting at. She continues with an account of the previous evening’s rant about how she thinks Lindsay is jealous of the new house that he and Justin are buying. That Lindsay’s questioning whether Brian could actually be happy living on the outskirts of town, away from all the action at the clubs?

She continues repeating Lindsay’s tirade about how Brian will never be able to commit to a long-term relationship, while at the same time daydreaming about being the one that Brian finally admits to wanting. Brian can’t help but burst out laughing, reminding Mel that sure he loves Lindsay as a friend, but unless she grows an eight-inch cock he‘s never going to be interested in fucking her. Even then he doubts that he’ll be willing to put his relationship with Justin at risk for a ‘cheap fuck’.

Mel’s a little shocked by Brian’s outburst, calling Lindsay a ‘cheap fuck’. But it also makes her realize that Brian really is truly committed to Justin this time around. She’s pleased for the two of them, knowing how hard it is to make a relationship work these days, even when you’re truly committed. Just about that time Emmett sashays into the diner in his new tangerine and peach ensemble. Brian can’t help but think that just looking at Emmett is enough to wake anyone up from the dead.

Mel excuses herself to go to work, leaving Emmett and Brian alone. Brian starts out mentioning that it’s going to be Justin’s birthday in a couple of weeks and that he’d like to do something special for him. Emmett gets all excited, clapping his hands, saying that he’d love to cater a party for Justin. Brian hushes him, saying that he wants it to be a surprise, so not a word to anyone for right now. He says that they’ll need to find a venue, because the loft is now out of the question. Maybe they can rent a banquet room or someplace quaint. Emmett starts taking notes, and jotting down ideas as Brian explains what he’s looking for, although he intentionally omits mentioning that he plans on asking Justin to marry him.

Just as Brian is getting ready to leave for the office, Deb corners him, hesitating a little then asking, “Have you considered going to visit Michael in jail?”

Brian’s taken back by the question as he looks deeply into Debbie’s eyes. “Why the fuck would I want to do that?”

“I know he’s not your favorite person right now, but he’s asked to see you and I thought that maybe you’d want to question him about why he’d do something so horrible to his best friend.”

“I don’t know, Deb. His actions have really set off Justin’s paranoia and I’m just not sure I can even consider forgiving him. He really destroyed almost all of my possessions and I just can’t figure out why he’d do something like that.”

“Well, only he can answer that question.”

“Really? You think he has a reasonable answer?”

“No, of course not, but… Maybe it will give you some closure.”

Brian got that faraway look in his eyes and then said that he’d consider it. He hugs Deb, says good bye and leaves for his nine o’clock meeting with his staff.

~~~

Jennifer is making lunch for Gus and Justin, as Gus chatters on and on about their trip to the Hands-on Museum. How much he loved holding the baby rabbit, and touching the lizard as well as the starfish. He can’t get over how large the butterfly house was with hundreds of different butterflies, flying around and how cool it was that one landed right on top of Justin’s head. Gus is so excited, asking Justin to download the pictures onto Jennifer’s laptop so they can email them to his momma and mommy.

Gus yawns throughout lunch but insists that he’s not tired and doesn’t need a nap. Justin acquiesces to Gus’s desire and holds him on his lap as Jennifer puts in a DVD of Yellow Submarine. It’s only minutes before Gus is out like a light. Justin continues to hold him as the two of them talk about the remodeling he and Brian are having done at the new house. He tells her that Brian’s a little leery of Pierre, although he seems to like most of his design ideas. But Brian’s sure Pierre is attracted to him. Justin can’t help blushing when he mentions it. He thinks Brian’s over-reacting, but he also thinks it’s kind of cute that Brian would be jealous. “It’s just so not like Brian to ever get jealous. It’s so out of character for him.”
Jennifer chuckles and says “I’m sure he must know there’s nothing to worry about. I can’t imagine you’d do anything to ruin how well things are going right now.”

~~~

Michael is being ushered out into a private room to meet with his court-appointed attorney, Dan Bishop. Dan introduces himself to Michael. Michael objects, saying that he’s sure his boyfriend, Brian, is dropping the charges, so he’s not needed. Dan reminds him the he has a hearing scheduled for later this afternoon where they’ll ask to have him released on bail. He asks Michael lots of questions to determine whether Michael’s competent enough to stand trial.

From Michael’s answers he seems to have a good understanding of the charges that he faces, and he also is very forthcoming about admitting that he had premeditated his crime, although his reasoning for committing the crime seems to stem from jealousy and anger. Dan tries to help him understand that he needs to plead ‘not guilty’ if he wants to go to trial; otherwise if he pleads ‘guilty’ the judge has the right to sentence him during the hearing. He asks Michael if he understands what he’s just been told, so there won’t be any surprises in the courtroom.

Michael says he understands but that they don’t have to worry because again he’s sure the Brian is going to drop all the charges. Dan again tries to tell him that it is unlikely and that he’ll need to enter a plea before the court. Dan is becoming very frustrated with Michael, because he doesn’t seem to be paying any attention to what he’s trying to explain to him. It’s like he lives in his own little world and if he doesn’t like what he’s hearing he just ignores it and pretends that he knows better than Dan.

~~~

Brian’s reviewing the new storyboards for Dandy Lube when Cynthia tells him that he has a collect call from Allegheny Prison. She wonders if he wants to take it. Brian just stares off into space, thinking about it and then he turns and tells her that he can’t be reached - he’s in a meeting. Michael’s frustrated because Brian has refused to take any of his calls since he’s been arrested. He was sure this was all Justin’s influence.

Brian continues to go over his presentation for Dandy Lube but he can’t help shaking off the thought of Michael sitting in a jail cell. The words from Deb earlier this morning are running through his head. “Only he can answer that question.” So he finally tells Cynthia that he’s leaving for the day and drives over to the precinct where Michael’s being held. The more Brian thinks about it the angrier he becomes. When they finally bring Brian into the visiting room Michael’s already waiting for him.

At first Brian just stares back at Michael through the Plexiglas, and then he finally picks up the phone so he can talk with Michael. Michael has a huge smile on his face as he starts saying, “I knew you’d come. I know you can’t stay mad at me for very long. It’s always been that way between us. I told everyone that I knew you’d drop the charges. So when am I getting out of here?”

“If you think I’m posting your bail, you must be delusional.”

“What? What do you mean? You’re not really going to go through with charging me, are you?”

“You think what you did isn’t a crime? For Christ sake, Michael, you destroyed my loft. Justin’s and my home.”

“I figured that you’d have explained to Justin by now that it’s over between you two. That we’re now a couple. Don’t you see it was just a lover’s spat?”

“Michael! Are you listening? We are NOT A COUPLE… Never have been, never will be! I don’t understand why you keep saying that we are?”

“WHAT! I don’t understand. I was sure you wanted to give us a chance.”

“WHY? What would make you think that?”

“Because you wanted me to get an education. You know, so I’d be able to go out to client dinners with you as your partner.”

“You’re NOT MY PARTNER. I’m NOT in love with you! I LOVE Justin. I’m going to ask him to marry me. But you already know that now, don’t you? After all, you stole my ring and ground Justin’s up in the garbage disposal.”

“No, no, that’s not right. You bought that ring for me. I know you did. It fit perfectly.”

“Bullshit! If so, then why did you grind the other one up in the disposal if it wasn’t for Justin?”

Michael just stares at Brian as his words sink in. Of course it was a vendetta against Justin. He’s known all along how Brian feels and he just refuses to acknowledge it.

“But you said in your office that afternoon that we were on the same page. I thought you meant that you wanted me.”

“Michael! Are you even listening to yourself? Didn’t you see the pictures of the house that Justin and I are buying? And you were there at the house when I came over in the early morning hours and asked Justin to come back home with me.”

“I… I just didn’t believe you. You always said that you loved me, remember? Always have, always will, right?”

“Wrong! I never loved you… You want to hear the truth? I NEVER LOVED YOU THE WAY I LOVE JUSTIN! NEVER! Now grow up, Michael! You’re never going to be Mrs. Brian Kinney.”

Michael starts crying, wiping his tears on his orange prison uniform sleeve. He’s in shock as the events that landed him in jail are now swirling through his head.

“But I always loved you… And I know you know it. Why can’t you just love me? What’s wrong with me? Why won’t you even try?”

“I DON”T LOVE YOU! You’re not my partner. You’re not my lover and you’re no longer my friend!”

“Brian, you don’t mean that. I know you’re just upset but we’re still best friends. Remember?”

“Best friends don’t behave the way you have. They don’t destroy everything you own and they don’t take your friendship for granted.”

“But Brian…”

“Why? Why did you do it, Michael? Didn’t you know I’d figure out that it was you?”

“I was just angry. I was jealous and mad. I wanted to believe that you loved me, and then you brought Justin with you when we were going to have our first date.”

“What the fuck are you talking about? You know I’m with Justin. I have been for the majority of the last five years. Sure we’ve had our moments but you know better than anyone else how I feel about Justin.”

“But he’s all wrong for you. Can’t you see that?”

“NO… He’s the only one for me. He’s the only one I’ve ever wanted to be in a relationship with. You should know this, if you know me at all. It should have been obvious to you how much I truly love him.”

“But, I wanted it to be me…”

Brian just shakes his head, mystified by all of Michael’s revelations. He’s still angry at Michael, not just for breaking everything, but because he’s brought back all of Justin’s fears and paranoia, although he’ll never tell Michael about that.

“Brian, I don’t suppose that I can ask you to post bail for me? I don’t have that kind of money and neither does my ma.”

Brian just stares back at him, seething. He can’t believe that Michael has the nerve to ask him.

“You’re on your own from now on. I told you that when I offered to pay for your education. I told you I wouldn’t give you any more money. You’ll just have to sit here and think about what you did, because I’m not even convinced that you’re sorry for any of it.”

“But Brian, I’m going to end up having to serve prison time. I thought that you’d drop all the charges against me. Can’t you reconsider?”

“You’re guilty, aren’t you?”

“I was just angry. I didn’t mean it.”

“Well, I’m just angry too! And I do mean it…”

With that Brian hangs up the phone and looks one last time at Michael and wonders where his best friend is, and who this stranger is looking back at him.

~~~

Brian’s feeling a little lost after seeing Michael so he starts driving around to clear his head. He ends up at Lindsay and Melanie’s. He’s sitting out front in his car when he’s startled by Lindsay knocking on his window. She smiles and asks him to come on in the house for a while. JR’s sleeping in her playpen, looking like an angel as she clutches her little lamb. Brian can’t help but think back to when Gus was that small and he used to sleep on his chest while he laid on the sofa.

Lindsay offers to make coffee and Brian welcomes the distraction as he looks around at the current set of paintings Lindsay has been working on. They’re alright but he thinks to himself that Justin is a much better artist then Lindsay, so it makes sense that she is now working in a gallery, instead of trying to work on her art career. She sets a cup of freshly brewed coffee in front of him and asks what he’s doing driving around in the middle of the day, instead of being at work.

He looks down at his feet for a minute and then faces her, telling her he just went to see Michael. He shakes his head and says, “It’s like he’s a completely different person. He’s not even remorseful over what he’s done and he seems completely obsessed with me.”

“I know. Mel told me he seems totally unstable.”

“I don’t know how things have gotten so crazy with him. I know he’s always wanted for us to be a couple, but I swear that I’ve never let him entertain the thought that it was ever a real possibility.”

“I guess he’s always held out hope that someday you would in interested.”

“I guess… But it’s not anything I’ve ever wanted. Hell, he knows how I feel about relationships. I’ve never given him any reason to think it would happen. I thought he was happy with Ben.”

“I know. Maybe he saw how you were changing for Justin and he thought you were ready to give him a chance.”

“That doesn’t even make any sense. I was changing because I finally realized that I didn’t want to lose Justin and even though I was scared, I was willing to take that chance and give us a try.”

“You have to know that he’s always been jealous of Justin. The way you broke all your rules for him.”

“Exactly, for Justin, and only Justin. No one else.”

“I’m so proud of you. I mean it. For finally admitting your feelings and telling Justin how you felt.”

“I have to admit I was sure I had lost him, and I felt so completely lost and empty. I had this dream. It was so surreal. I thought that I had died in a car accident and I never got a chance to tell him how I really felt. That I would never have a chance to build a life with him.”

“Sometimes it takes something like that to see what’s really important in life.”

“I’m glad you understand, because from what Mel said this morning at the diner I was afraid that you wouldn’t.”

“I guess I got my own wake-up call this morning. Mel was already gone when I got up and she didn’t even sleep with me last night. I guess I was feeling insecure and jealous of your relationship with Justin. It’s not that I wasn’t happy for you two. It was just that somehow knowing it was real meant that… God, I can’t believe I’m going to say this but… Well, that we’d never have a chance to be together.”

“Christ, Lindsay. Not you too? We’re gay… We’re never going to be together. You know that. Right?”

“I do… Yes, I really do. I guess I’m a little like Michael, holding out hope that we’d get married someday.”

“So you’re really bi?

“I don’t know. I’m confused… Sometimes I just need a good hard fuck with a man, and I know Mel can’t understand it. She sees it as a betrayal, but it doesn’t mean I don’t love her. Does this make any sense?”

“Oh. I totally understand needing a good hard fuck with a man. What I don’t need is any kind of fuck with a woman… not even you.”

“I know. I really do, and I’m putting all those thoughts out of my mind.”

“I sure hope so. Maybe you need to work your feelings out. You know, talk with someone. Maybe you really are bi. You wouldn’t be the first.”

“You’re right. I’m thirty-four years old. I need to come to grips with what I really feel. It’s just that I’m afraid I’ll lose Melanie. She’ll never understand or forgive me.”

“I say, don’t tell her. There’s nothing wrong with getting your needs meet.”

“Now that’s the Brian Kinney I know and love.”

“So glad I can help.”

“The truth is… I… I fucked Sam Auerbach.”

“No shit! Well, there you go. You’re getting your needs met.”

“It’s not that simple, Brian. Mel’s going to find out, and then all Hell is going to break loose.”

Just then they hear Justin and Gus coming up the walkway. Gus is singing ‘Yellow Submarine,’ and carrying the paintings he did for Lindsay. Justin smiles when Lindsay opens the door and sees Brian sitting there in the living room. So he waves good bye to his mother, thanking her for the ride over.

“I called your office and Cynthia said you took the afternoon off. I thought you might be here.”

Gus is a bundle of energy as he tells Brian and Lindsay about his day, going to the Hands-On Museum, painting with Justin and making cookies with Jennifer while watching Yellow Submarine. Gus hands her the paintings while Justin hands her a tin, full of cookies. Justin catches on to the tension in the air and asks if they want more time alone, saying that he can take Gus out back to run off some of his sugar rush from the cookies.

“No, no, that’s okay. I need to get dinner started, and Brian and I are finished talking.”

“Okay, if you say so.”

With that Brian gets up and kisses Gus good bye and puts his arm around Justin’s shoulder as they leave. “Is everything okay? You two seemed to be in the middle of something?”

“Yeah, Lindsay just needs to work a few things out on her own.”

Justin looks up at Brian with a questioning look, but lets it go. Just then Justin’s phone rings and Brian listens to Justin’s side of the conversation. After a few minutes he hangs up.

“Pierre insists that I meet him at the Rock Hard Stone Works; he says he’s found the perfect granite counter tops for the kitchen.”

~~~

Emmett’s shopping at the health food store when Ben comes over and says hello. Emmett explains that he has a client who wants to host a dinner party and insists that the menu be completely organic, including grass-fed beef. Emmett’s waiting in line to place his order with the butcher, as he checks off all the vegetables he needs for the dinner.

Ben and Em make small talk for a few minutes and then Ben asks Emmett if he’d like to come over for dinner tonight. He explains that they’re going to be eating early so they can make it to the basketball game at Hunter’s school. Hunter’s only an alternate on the team, so there’s a possibility that he might not even get a chance to play, but Ben wants to be there to show support. Emmett’s delighted to be asked and offers to help him make dinner. The two of them wander around the store, finding all the ingredients for Ben’s black bean cakes and fruit chutney.

~~~

Brian walks with his arm around Justin’s shoulder as they make their way out back to look at all the granite slabs. Pierre sees Justin and rushes over to hug him, when he notices Brian standing beside him. Pierre quickly recovers, saying, “I didn’t realize that Brian was coming with you.”

“I had the afternoon off so Justin and I were spending some time together.”

“I wouldn’t think you’d be off during the day, instead of working.”

“Well, that’s the advantage of owning your own business and being the boss.”

“Yes, of course. That must have slipped my mind.”

Justin isn’t sure what’s going on but it seems like Pierre and Brian are about to get into a pissing match. He steps between the two of them and asks about the perfect granite countertop that Pierre found. Immediately Brian hates it and makes it well known. Justin takes a deep breath and wonders if this is how it’s going to be picking out every product and furniture for the house. Pierre’s a little flustered; he’s not used to being challenged by his selections when he’s decorating a house. But it’s obvious that Brian is going to be extremely demanding and critical of all his choices.

And as much as Pierre thought that it was going to be just him and Justin working together, he now realizes that Brian will have the final say in everything they purchase. He’s more than a little resentful about this development and he can’t help but let it show just a little. The three of them spend the next hour looking at all the finest granite slabs, and finally decide on one that has coarse black and dark green veins running through it. Justin loves it as he whispers to Brian how much it brings out the color in his eyes.

They take a few samples with them to ponder over their choices for the bathrooms. Pierre suggests that they look at Moen and Kohler bathroom fixtures and gives them the address of the showroom. Brian reminds him that they’re only interested in imported Italian fixtures. Justin takes Brian’s hand as they walk towards the car, saying, “Take me to dinner. I’m starving, and then maybe I’ll let you get lucky tonight.”

Brian leans in and says, “Maybe?”

“Yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve had my way with you.”

“Careful little boy, we’ll just see about that.”

Brian loves it when Justin gets playful and pushy with him; sometimes it feels just right to surrender himself to Justin. Justin gets a huge smile on his face; it’s the first time he’s felt totally relaxed in a long time. They’re driving to China Chef when Brian’s phone rings. It’s Mel, who just happened to be at the courthouse when Michael’s arraignment took place. She sat in the back of the courtroom while the proceedings were in progress, with Michael pleading ‘not guilty’. Even though his attorney requested he be released on bail because this was his first offence, it was denied, due to the violent nature of the crime and the amount of property damage involved.

Michael looks disappointed as he looks around the court room and only notices Carl, his mom and Mel have shown up to support him. The judge ordered him held without bail and sets a court date in six weeks, which is really very quick, considering the case load on the docket. It is just beginning to set in how serious the crime is that he committed. This time he won’t be returning to his holding cell at the precinct; he will be transported to the local county jail. He can’t help the tears that escape from the corners of his eyes.

Brian hangs up, feeling depressed, and in need of a drink. He can’t help but feel guilty. Maybe he should have dropped the charges. But then how could he after everything Justin’s been going through? Justin notices the change in Brian’s mood as he asks who was on the phone. Brian just puts his hand over Justin’s and drives to the Chinese restaurant that Justin loves.

Once they’re seated Brian orders a double Jack Daniels, while Justin asks for a coke. Justin knows it’s serious by how quiet Brian is, so he gives him some space while he looks at the menu. As soon as Brian’s drink arrives he swallows it down in one big gulp, then orders another. Justin finally sets down the menu and looks out the window. Brian puts his hand over Justin’s and apologizes for being so distant.

“It was Mel; she called about Michael’s arraignment. He was denied bail and they set a court date in six weeks.”

“I can only imagine how hard this is for you. But you know this isn’t your fault.”

“I know but it sure feels like it is. Everyone always expects me to come to his rescue. But this time I’m the villain.”

“You are hardly the villain. Michael brought this all on himself. So please stop feeling guilty, it’s not healthy.”

With that Brian forces a smile and squeezes Justin’s hand, knowing that he needs his support.

By the time they make it back to their suite Brian has a decent buzz on and for the first time Brian lets Justin drive the Mercedes Benz. Justin helps Brian to bed and starts undressing him. Brian can’t seem to take his hands off Justin as he pulls on his shirt and reaches for his zipper. Justin pushes him down on the bed as he pulls off Brian’s pants.

Brian loves the touch of Justin’s skin as it grazes over his underwear, making his cock jump at the sensations. Justin hooks his thumbs under the waistband and pulls them off. Brian’s dick springs forth and fills to full mast. Justin can’t help but look down at him tenderly, getting totally turned on by the sight before him.

“God, you are so beautiful.”

“Come here. I want to feel your lush lips around my cock.”

Justin shimmies out of his pants, and pulls his shirt over his head, dropping it on the floor. He covers Brian’s body with his as he plants his lips on Brian’s neck, kissing him passionately when their lips meet. Brian can’t help his hands from wandering across Justin’s back as his fingers card through his hair.

They break the kiss as Justin’s tongue licks a path down Brian’s chest, until his face is nuzzling into Brian’s bush. Justin breathes in Brian’s musky scent that is all him, then he continues to lick down his shaft, circling his head and swishing across his slit. Brian’s flooded with sensations as he lifts his hips to allow more of himself to enter Justin’s mouth.

Justin bobs his head up and down his length. He lets Brian’s head hit the back of this throat again, and again until Brian loses control, and splashes his cum down Justin’s throat. Brian’s now panting as all his nerve endings spasm out of control. Justin licks and swallows all of Brian’s spunk, and then he motions for Brian to turn over. Brian obliges, turning onto his stomach, just waiting to feel Justin’s warm wet tongue delve into his tight crevice.

Although it isn’t often that Brian lets Justin take control but when he does he surrenders completely. Justin nudges Brian’s legs further apart as he swirls his tongue, opening up his rosebud as he laps at Brian’s hole, filling him with intense pleasure. Brian can’t help bucking at the sensations, as it is rare for him to be so vulnerable and open to another’s touch.

As much as Brian’s enjoying this he also wishes that Justin would hurry up and get on with it before he loses control without being penetrated. Justin reaches for the lube and squirts a generous amount onto his fingers, creating a nice wet slick path around his opening. Justin takes the condom in his mouth and rips it open with his teeth as he’s seen Brian do a million times.

The anticipation is driving Brian crazy with need as he ruts into the sheets, indulging his own desires. Justin aligns himself with Brian’s opening then takes hold of his hips as he slowly enters him all the way. Brian can’t help the moan that escapes his lips as he pushes back into Justin’s firm hold. Justin slowly rocks himself in and out of Brian a few inches at a time at first. Then he starts gliding deeper and deeper with each stroke, until he’s thrusting with full force.

Brian’s moaning with intense pleasure as Justin’s head slams into his prostate, repeatedly sending a spiral of vibrations rushing through his limbs. He loses himself in his orgasm, shooting across his chest then dripping down on the duvet. Justin can’t help the smile that spreads across his face, knowing that it was him that brought Brian to his knees. His muscles clamp down hard on his cock, pulling him along with him. Justin feels himself convulse with pleasure as he fills the condom, making him weak in the knees, panting to catch his breath.

Justin rests his head in the center of Brian’s back, listening until Brian’s breathing is less labored and then he slowly inches out of him discarding the condom. He turns him over on his back, resting on Brian’s chest. “Aaa-mazing” escapes Brian’s lips as he kisses the top of Justin’s head, wrapping his arms around him and holding him tight.

TBC…