- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Brian grows more skeptical of Pierre’s motives as he learns more about his past...

Title: The Offer Still Stands…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 6029
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52

Summary: Brian grows more skeptical of Pierre’s motives as he learns more about his past...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


The Offer Still Stands…

Chapter 9 ~ Property of Brian Kinney…

Brian leans down and kisses Justin good bye, telling him he’ll be home from work about seven, but he can stop by if he wants to go out to lunch. Justin mumbles something incoherent then rolls over and goes back to sleep. A few minutes later there’s pounding on the suite door; he pulls the pillow over his head but the banging continues. He drags himself out of bed to answer the door, surprised to see Pierre standing there, holding two cups of coffee and a pastry box. Justin asks, “Did we have an appointment this morning?”

Pierre just smiles and says, “I found the perfect dining room table and you must come and see it.”

“It’s 7.30 in the morning. Why are you here?”

“I wanted to be sure to catch you.”

It’s then that Justin looks down and realizes that he’s only wearing his black underwear. He blushes and starts to go and put something on, telling Pierre that he’ll be right back. Just as he turns to go into the bedroom, the suite door opens and Brian walks in, startled.

“What the fuck is going on here?”

Justin can tell from his voice he’s angry, so he says, “I’m putting some clothes on.” He leaves the room but he can hear Pierre through the open door saying, “I thought that you already left for work.”

“I forgot my phone. So why is it you’re here so early? Did you and Justin have plans? Or did you just barge in here disturbing him?”

“I was in the neighborhood so I thought that I’d catch Justin before he left this morning.”

“Oh and what’s this?” Brian motions to the pastry box and coffees with a suspicious look on his face.

“I thought he might like something to start his day off.”

Brian thinks to himself, ‘I just bet you did…’

“It’s 7.30 in the morning, and Justin’s not a morning person. So I suggest you get your ass out of here, and don’t think I don’t know what you’re up to.”

“I have no idea what you mean.”

“Bullshit! Now get the fuck out and don’t ever stop by without an appointment again.”

Pierre just stands there, looking in Justin’s direction, when suddenly Brian grabs him by his shirt collar, pulls him towards the door a little too roughly, and pushes him out. He’s furious and knows his emotions are getting the better of him. He takes a deep breath then reaches down and grabs one of the coffees then proceeds to put way too much sugar in it.

Justin comes out of the bedroom, fully dressed, drying his face off on a towel as he looks around the suite.

“Brian, nothing’s going on. I swear.”

“I know. I just don’t like that weasel, and he has no business dropping by to see you the minute I leave for work. My God, Justin, you were standing there in your underwear.”

“I’m sorry… I was asleep and I thought that it was probably you. I didn’t realize that it was him until I opened the door.”

Brian does that thing with his forehead that makes wrinkles between his eyes, and then he pulls Justin into him, whispering, “I’m sorry, but I really hate that guy.”

“We don’t have to use him. We can hire someone else if you want.”

“No, it’s okay. He did come highly recommended and I did go on his website and look over some of his other interior designs he did and they’re really nice. But I still think he wants to get into your pants. Just showing up here… he had to know you’d still be in bed.”

Justin pulls Brian down on the sofa and says, “You’re so cute when you’re jealous.”

“I’m not jealous! I’m just protective of my property.”

“I’m going to let that go, because I know you’re angry. So hand me my coffee and let’s see what treats he brought me.”

Brian rolls his eyes, letting his mood dissipate as he opens the pastry box and hands Justin an éclair. Justin gets this huge smile on his face; he loves éclairs. He wonders how Pierre knew that he liked them. It was slightly disturbing to think that Pierre might have been watching him. He did go to the bakery with Daphne a couple days ago and they sat out front, drinking lattes and eating éclairs.

Justin tries to get Brian to eat one of them, but he squirms away from Justin, swearing that if he gets custard on his suit he’s going to spank him. Justin’s eyes get really big as he asks if Brian has time to spank him before he has to be at work. Brian shakes his head and tells him, “Not this morning, but I think I can work that into my evening schedule.”

They sit and drink coffee and talk about how they want to decorate the master bedroom; currently it has a traditional brick fireplace. But Brian wants to update it with a marble face in soft cream-beige tiles with taupe walls that accentuate the natural oak woodwork on the mantel, windowsill and hardwood floors.

Justin leans into him, kissing him passionately, trying to get him to reconsider going into work later so they can fool around. Just then Brian’s phone rings and Justin can tell by the ringtone that it’s Ted, and his plans to seduce Brian will have to wait. Brian answers it as Justin walks out of the room, leaving a trail of clothes as he goes to take a shower. Brian’s eyes follow until he’s out of sight, and if Ted hadn’t called he just might have given into Justin’s desires. But as it is now, Brian’s late for a meeting with Cynthia and Ted. He closes his phone and catches Justin right before he steps into the shower and pulls him into an embrace, telling him how much he’s going to miss him all day.

~~~

Emmett wakes up as the morning sun creeps through the curtains in his bedroom. He’s feeling happy and excited about the time he spent with Ben and Hunter last night. They had a great evening enjoying each other’s company, making dinner, and then watching as Hunter made his debut on the basketball court. He scored several shots and helped bring his team to victory. After the game Hunter went out to celebrate with his teammates while Ben and Emmett spent some quite time together, snuggling on the sofa. They decided to take things slow as they don’t want to rush into anything and end up hurting each other or getting Hunter’s hopes up in case it doesn’t develop into anything. He’s at a tender age where he needs to feel secure in his home life and not worrying if his family is falling apart; losing Michael really shook him up badly.

~~~

Justin’s collecting art supplies he’ll need for school next week and also thinking about where he wants his studio to be at the new house. He can’t decide if he wants to use the bedroom at the end of the hall that has a sun porch off the back, or if he wants to convert the glassed-in sunroom on the side of the house next to what will be Brian’s office. In some ways it would be nice to have the option of using the bedroom with the sun porch as a nursery, but then again he hasn’t even broached the subject with Brian and he has no idea how Brian will react. He hates to push Brian too far; he’s been so great about everything. But he can’t help thinking that he’d love to have a mini Brian running around. He loves Gus so much; sometimes he daydreams about Gus living with them permanently.

His phone rings and he checks the caller ID and sees that it’s Pierre. He’s not sure if he wants to deal with him again today after this morning. He really pissed Brian off, so he lets it roll to voicemail. Besides he’s supposed to meet Daphne at the diner for lunch in half an hour. He’s using his mother’s car again today; he could use the Vette but he’s not really comfortable driving Brian’s baby. He needs to get a car of his own. Something big enough to transport his canvases, that he can get dirt or paint on the interior without Brian having a heart attack.

He picks up the paper and searches the want ads for a used car while he waits for Daphne. Deb comes over, bringing him a coke and asks how he’s doing. She’s a little down because she had really hoped that Michael would have gotten out on bail, but she also knows that it was unlikely. Justin senses her dilemma and has mixed feelings about it. He feels sorry for her because he knows how much she loves Michael. But he also thinks that Michael really needs to take responsibility for his actions, and to tell the truth he’s still afraid of him.

His phone rings again, and he thinks it’s Daph calling to say that she’s running late, so he answers it without checking the caller ID. He’s surprised that it’s Pierre again and he’s starting to feel like he’s being stalked. Pierre starts with how rude Brian was this morning and asks if they can meet this afternoon, telling him how sorry he is for Justin to have to put up with such an asshole all the time. This just infuriates Justin as he tells Pierre that he’s not sure things are going to work out with him decorating their new house. He thinks it was way out of line for him to show up without an appointment, and that it’s important that whoever they work with respect his relationship with Brian. He even goes as far as to tell him that he thinks his behavior was totally unprofessional and out of line.

Pierre tries to calm him down, and he apologizes for his behavior, while at the same time he tells Justin that he can’t help how attracted he is to him. He thinks that he and Justin would have a lot in common so he hopes that they can become good friends. Then he tries to set a date for them to go furniture shopping. Justin’s head is spinning, and he’s not sure if he’s overreacting or if Pierre is trying to come on to him. Somehow by the time they end their conversation Justin has agreed to meet him for lunch tomorrow, and then go shopping.

Justin hangs up the phone just as Daphne slides into the booth across from him, saying that she’s starving and wants a double cheeseburger with chili-cheese fries and a chocolate malt. Justin, on the other hand, feels kind of sick to his stomach, having lost his appetite after talking with Pierre. He drinks his coke down and finally decides on a BLT with coleslaw. Daphne catches on quickly that something is bothering him. She cautiously asks if everything is alright with Brian. Things have been going so well that she almost expects things with Brian to go awry.

Justin smiles and says, “No everything has been great with Brian. Never better. He’s really been here for me through all my weirdness.”

“So spill. What’s bothering you?”

“It’s Pierre, the decorator we hired. Brian tried to tell me that he thought that he was overly attracted to me, but I couldn’t see it.”

“And now you do?”

“Yeah, Brian started acting slightly jealous of him, in Brian’s own special way. But now I think he’s right. Pierre is giving me the creeps.”

“Brian’s usually right about these things. He’s a pretty good judge of character.”

“I know you’re right. Pierre just seems to be showing up at odd times or calling, like he’s checking up on me. It’s really unsettling”

“I can see how that might get on your nerves. What are you going to do about it?”

“I don’t know. I tried talking with him, telling him that I thought his behavior was out of line.”

“How did that go?”

“At first he made excuses then he started ragging on Brian, acting like Brian was the one that was out of line.”

“I can just imagine your reaction. I know how protective you are of Brian.”

“But somehow when I told him that it might not work out, that we might get a different decorator he became all apologetic. By the end of the conversation he had me agreeing to meet him for lunch and then shopping in the afternoon.”

“So, his weirdness went away?”

“No, not really. He seems to be a master manipulator, always turning things around to make you feel like you’ve misjudged the situation.”

“He sounds like a real creep.”

“I don’t know. He’s really good looking and it is his job to spend time with me, and take me shopping for the new house.”

“So, you’re going to keep him? Even if he gives you this strange vibe?”

“That’s just it. Maybe I’m letting Brian’s distaste of him color my judgment.”

“I think you need to trust your gut in this type of situation. If it feels weird then he probably is weird, and has an ulterior motive.”

“I know, but we need someone right now. We can’t wait a couple of months until someone else can fit us into their schedule. We want to move into the house as soon as possible.”

“Okay, but trust your instincts. They’re usually right and just be aware of his hidden agenda.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…”

~~~

“Okay, coming Bri… What’s the hurry?”

“I asked you to come to my office a half an hour ago.”

“I got caught up reviewing payroll for this Friday.”

“Don’t you have some peons working for you to do that?”

“Yes, but I always give it a final review before it goes out to ADP for processing.”

“Don’t we process our own payroll?”

“It’s just easier to have a payroll firm handle it. Besides, it’s cost effective.”

“Okay, whatever you say.”

“What’s up, Brian? I’m sure you didn’t call me in here to talk about payroll processing.”

“No, you’re right. I want you to run a background check on a “Pierre DuPont” he’s an interior decorator.”

“Are we having the offices redecorated?”

“No, he’s this weasel that’s helping Justin decorate the new house. But there’s just something off with him. Besides I’m sure he has designs on Justin.”

“Ha, ha Brian. Very funny.”

“I’m not trying to be funny! Now find out about this bastard before something happens with Justin!”

“I’m sure Justin has good judgment and would never let anything happen.”

“I’m not worried that Justin will get involved with him! It’s just that he’s too trusting. He only sees the good in people.”

“Okay, boss. I’m on it, but are you sure you’re not being over protective of Justin?”

“I’m not stupid, I know when someone is scheming to get into Justin’s pants.”

“Right, I’ll get on this right away, Boss.”

Brian is still seething from this morning, remembering Justin’s perky little ass bouncing out of the living room to get dressed… Well, okay it’s not exactly little. It’s perfectly plump and he hates that Pierre was standing there, staring at his boy the way he was. He feels a headache coming on as he snaps at Cynthia to bring him some aspirins, or something stronger.

~~~

Lindsay leaves work on her lunch hour, planning on shopping for some lingerie to make up with Mel for how things worked out earlier this week. She had a suspicion that someone was following her but when she looked around she couldn’t see anyone. She holds up a sheer red camisole with matching panties, when she hears someone whisper in her ear just how much they’d love to see her in it. She doesn’t even have to turn around to know that it’s Sam Auerbach; she’d know his voice anywhere. She blushes and asks him what he’s doing in town. After all, she hasn’t seen him in over a year.

“I finally got a divorce from my fourth wife, and couldn’t stop thinking about you and how much passion we had together.”

“Sam, you know Melanie and I now have a small baby in the house. I need to focus my energy on making things work with her.”

“Yeah, but you don’t fool me. I know it’s me you think of when she’s going down on you.”

“Sam, I told you Melanie and I are a couple. We’re committed to our relationship.”

“Yeah, right? Then why did you just let me pay for your sexy lingerie? And why are you letting me drive you to a no-tell motel?”

“Sam, we really shouldn’t.”

She says this as he slides his fingers under her skirt, shifting her panties to the side to give him full access. She spreads her legs farther apart and enjoys the sensation of his fingertips stroking her wet labia. She moans loudly telling him to drive faster. She closes her eyes as his fingers start rubbing circles around her g-spot. Her mind is going into overdrive as she imagines him penetrating her over and over. Yes this is what she needs, what she wants. She so close she’s panting with her mouth slightly open, holding onto that tingly feeling that’s building and ready to burst.

~~~

Michael is just settling into his new prison cell when a surly man calls to him from the opposite cell. The way he looks at Michael there’s no question that he has plans for his ass. It frightens Michael, while at the same time it excites him. He’s horny and hasn’t been with anyone in months, not since Ben left him, or should we say threw him out. The prison guard comes by to tell him that he’s on the night shift for laundry detail, and to be ready when they come for him in about twenty minutes.

Michael’s pissed; he just got there and already they’re making him work. He’s still smarting from being denied bail and now he will have to work late into the night. The man in the cell across from him smiles, telling him that he’ll help him fluff and fold, as his tongue flashes in and out of his mouth. Michael’s in a cell by himself, but he knows that he’ll be assigned to one with roommates before the week’s out. He can still hear the cat calls from when he walked past the other prisoners, while being shown to his cell.

~~~

Daphne and Justin spend the afternoon looking at bedroom furniture and shopping for a new duvet and sheets for the master bedroom. Daphne asks, “Isn’t Pierre supposed to help you pick out furniture?”

“Well yes, but it’s too personal, and I just can’t imagine him and me lying around on mattresses, checking out how firm they are.”

“Yeah, you’re totally right. Besides, I think Brian’s head would explode if he found out you were doing that.”

“No shit! I don’t need to give him any more reasons to hate Pierre.”

They walk around a little more until they come upon a beautiful bedroom set with tall posts on each corner, and an intricate carved design in the headboard. Justin can’t help but let his mind drift off, thinking about Brian tying him up to the bedposts with satin straps.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I know your devious mind, and I can just imagine what you’re thinking.”

Justin blushes as he looks away, then they both burst out laughing. Justin turns around when he hears his name being called, and is shocked to see Pierre, standing there with his hands on his hips. He gives Daphne a disgusted look like he thinks she has no place helping Justin pick out bedroom furniture.

“Pierre, what are you doing here?”

Justin’s a little creeped out that he just showed up out of nowhere, and now he’s almost certain that Pierre is following him around.

“Oh, I just happened to be shopping for another client and I thought that I saw you over here.”

“Really?”

Justin looks at him like he doesn’t believe a word he says.

“Yes, of course. What do you think I’m doing here? Stalking you?”


And with that he laughs a little, but it just makes the hair on the back of Justin’s neck stand up.

“Well, I’ll just let you get back to your other client.”

“Nonsense. Since I’m here I’ll help you pick out something more appropriate for you.”

“Actually Pierre, Daphne and I were just leaving. I have to pick up Brian’s suits at the dry cleaners and then we’re meeting friends for cocktails.”

Pierre looks put off and doesn’t believe a word of it. But what can he do? Justin is already halfway to the door, the salesman helping them is furious, because he just lost his sale.

“I don’t care if you are his decorator. You just blew my sale and I won’t doubt that you lost a client.”

“Oh really, that’s complete rubbish. There’s no way he’ll fire me; he needs me too much.”

Daphne and Justin run to the car and lock the doors.

“Oh My God! He is totally creepy. Where did he come from?”

Justin’s breathing is rapid as he puts the car in drive and speeds off to Liberty Avenue Park, where they go and sit by the river and smoke a joint.

~~~

Lindsay’s in the middle of making dinner when Mel comes in. She’s surprised that Lindsay’s hair is all wet, but Lindsay says that she just felt like a bubble bath when she got home. To be helpful Mel empties the washing machine, putting the clothes in the dryer when she comes across Lindsay’s new red lingerie.

“Where did this come from? I’ve never seen it before.”

“Oh, I picked it up at lunchtime, and you know how I hate to wear anything before it’s washed.”

Mel looks at her with a skeptical eye, not really believing a word. She hangs it up to dry in the bathroom and then pours them each a glass of wine. She needs something to take the edge off her day.

~~~

Just before Brian’s ready to leave work for the day he checks his messages and notices that Justin has sent him a few pictures of a bedroom set he likes. As he’s paging through the pics, Ted comes in and says he has a preliminary report on Pierre. It seems that last year one of his clients took out a restraining order against him for stalking, but the charges were dropped: that it was all a misunderstanding.

“I doubt that. What else do you have on him?”

“Well, he declared bankruptcy a couple years ago, after his partner left him and drained his bank accounts.”

“Serves him right.”

“It seems that he’s run into hard times recently, but most of his clients rave about how great a decorator he is.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard that myself.”

Just then Brian’s phone rings and it’s Justin telling him that Daphne and him are at Woody’s and to come by on his way home from work. He tells Justin that he and Ted will be there in fifteen minutes. When they get there Justin and Daphne are playing pool and drinking beers. Brian walks up to him and wraps his arms around Justin from behind, nuzzling his face against his neck. He runs kisses along his neck, sending shivers through him. Justin loves that rush of excitement he gets when he’s been away from Brian all day.

Ted goes up to the bar to get them a round of drinks, when he notices that Emmett and Ben are sitting in the back of the bar in a dark, secluded booth. It looks like they’re deep in conversation, so Ted decides to give them some privacy. But he can’t stop thinking that Emmett ignored all his advice about not getting involved with Ben. Ted wonders if he’s just irritated that he didn’t take his advice or if it’s because he’s jealous about the two of them getting together.

It’s happy hour and the bartender has just set out hot wings and onion rings. Justin’s eyes light up but Brian frowns, saying, “My God, that shit will give you a heart attack.”

“I think I can chance it.”

“I have a better idea. Why don’t you finish up your game of pool and I’ll take all of us out for seafood.”

Justin’s all smiles now because he loves shrimp and crab. Daphne leans in and kisses Brian’s cheek, saying he can wine and dine her anytime. Ted sets down a tray of drinks, casually saying, “Did anyone else notice how close and chummy Emmett and Ben are over there in the corner. They all turn and look, checking out the two of them. They’re practically sitting on each other’s lap. Justin grins. “When did they become a couple?”

Ted replies, “The other night at Babylon they were dancing together, but I didn’t know that it was anything more than that.”

Brian tosses back his whisky. “Well, he’s a big boy. Besides it takes a lot of man to fill Drew Boyd’s shoes.”

“It’s not his shoes he’s filling.”

“Oh Ted. Do I sense a hint of jealousy?”

“No, no… I’m just worried for his safety, that’s all.”

Justin laughs. “I think they make a cute couple.”

Brian rolls his eyes and says, “Oh please, gag me.”

Daphne shakes her head. “You guys are so catty. You should be happy for them.”

Ted looks back over his shoulder at them. “Yeah, I give it two weeks, tops.”

“If that…”

Justin swats Brian across his chest. “Be kind.”

“Are all you gossip queens ready for dinner?”

“Hey Daph, this will be your first time riding in the Mercedes Benz. You’re going to love it. It’s the ultimate in luxury.”

~~~

Debbie was a little frightened as she entered Allegheny County Jail on her first visit to the prison. You could just feel the tension in the air, along with the demeanor of the prison guards. It wasn’t a place you’d ever feel comfortable in. She couldn’t help feeling sorry for Michael, wondering how he’s getting along with his fellow inmates. The only saving grace was that this wouldn’t be his permanent home once he was convicted.

“Ma, I’m so glad you came. It’s been a nightmare ever since I’ve been here. You can hear crying in the middle of the night, as well as the shrill sound of someone weeping in pain.”

Debbie’s eyes grow big as she imagines what horrors take place in the middle of the night. What Michael didn’t tell her was that he was one of the ones crying himself to sleep, wishing he could take it all back. She half smiles, trying to put on a brave face.

“I talked with Dan Bishop and he’s arranged for you to have a psychiatric evaluation in the next couple of days. So please be truthful and explain to them exactly what was going through your mind when you decided to vandalize Brian’s loft, and don’t leave anything out.”

“Ma, do you really think I need to see a psychiatrist? I’m not crazy.”

“What you did wasn’t the actions of a sane man.”

“I just hate the idea of someone asking me all kinds of questions.”

“Michael, are you listening to me? Do you want to serve a long prison term?”

“No, of course not but…”

“Well, Dan is trying to prove that you’ve been unstable for some time, before you committed your crime. To do that, you need to tell your side of the story, which, fortunately for you, sounds totally crazy.”

“But I’m not crazy!”

“Michael! Pay attention! If you do as I ask, it’s possible that you might be sent to a psychiatric hospital, or Dan might be able to have you plead guilty to a lesser charge. Then you could be sentenced to a shorter prison term in a correctional facility, rather than being housed with the general population of hardened criminals in jail.”

“How much time would I have to serve?”

“I don’t know for sure, but maybe only a year and a half to two years. If you’re lucky.”

“That sounds like a long time.”

“Well, it’s a lot better than eight to ten years. What you did was a serious crime.”

“I only broke a few things. It wasn’t that serious.”

“Michael, you just don’t get it, do you? You destroyed most of Brian’s loft. One of the reasons you’re being charged with a felony is because the property damage is over ten thousand dollars.”

“Brian can afford it. He’s rich now.”

“Michael, even if Dan is able to have your charges reduced you’ll still have to make restitution for all the damages. That means they will probably garnishee your paychecks until you’ve paid the settlement in full.”

“How much is the restitution?”

“I don’t know, Michael, but I heard Ted talking to Emmett and the insurance estimate is somewhere between seventy to eighty thousand dollars.”

“That’s outrageous!”

“Michael, you destroyed all those imported Italian marble tiles and Brian’s suits, not to mention those platinum wedding bands. Those alone cost twenty-five thousand dollars.”

“Oh my God…”

“Plus you can’t put a price on all of Justin’s paintings. He’s going to be famous someday and then they’ll be worth a fortune.”

“Boy Wonder? I don’t think so…”

“You really have no idea how talented he is, do you? Lindsay says some big-wig art critic from New York is interested in Justin’s work.”

“That will be the day…”

“Please think about what I’ve said. You have a chance to turn your life around. Don’t blow it.”

Just then the guard came over and told them that his visiting time was up. As Debbie walked back out to her car, she only hoped that some of what she said would sink into Michael’s warped mind.

~~~

Smack! The slap echoes through the suite as little squeals escape Justin’s lips, the pain dissipating until the next slap is felt. His body jerks slightly as Brian’s hand makes contact with Justin’s ass, grinding his extreme hard-on into Brian’s thighs. Brian rubs small circles across the reddening spots left from his handprint. Justin’s riding that rollercoaster between pleasure and pain as Brian continues his assault on Justin’s plump ass. Brian loves the feel of the hot skin beneath his palm, knowing that it arouses Justin, while sending pain searing through him at the same time.

Justin’s panting and moaning as he endures his spanking from his Master. Justin loves playing these sex games, remembering when they first started and he was a little scared, not knowing what to expect. But now he delights in the thrill of feeling the intense pain flowing through his body, getting him turned on beyond anything else he ever experienced. Justin’s body jerks from the last blow that jolts his body, and then he feels Brian’s lips kissing and licking his burning skin. Just feeling Brian’s breath on his backside sends chills through him as Brian lifts him up, carrying him to the bed.

Justin’s body is glistening with a sheen of sweat as he anticipates Brian’s next move. His hands are tied over his head and he’s spread-eagled on his back watching Brian’s every move. Brian reaches up and twists his nipple ring, his sensitive skin smarting as he bucks up on the bed. The waiting is driving Justin crazy with need, leaving him on edge, heightening his desire. Brian sits back, admiring his prey, then he reaches over and lights the joint in the ashtray, taking a long deep toke; he holds it to Justin’s lips, letting him get a little stoned.

Justin lets his lungs fill with smoke as he closes his eyes, enjoying the buzz that’s fogging his mind. Then he feels Brian’s soft supple lips, caressing his neck in that special place that drives Justin wild. Brian whispers, “Easy, little boy. Take your time and enjoy this and remember not to cum.”

Justin nods as the thrill of excitement courses through his limbs. Brian runs his hands down his chest, asking him if he remembered his safe word. Justin wishes Brian would continue with his slow torture, enjoying each and every sensation as it builds deep inside of him. Then Brian licks back up the path his fingers have just taken down his chest, up to his neck. He curves up around his chin and neck until he reaches Justin’s lips, kissing him passionately.

Brian is now lying across Justin’s body as he ruts upwards, grinding his cock into Brian’s. They’re both leaking pre-cum, creating a silky wetness they both enjoy. Justin’s breathing increases with the sensations that radiate from his groin, leaving him with a natural high and an overwhelming need that is slowly consuming him. Brian loves to read the pleasure written on Justin’s face, as he becomes more and more excited almost begging. But then he knows better than to speak.

“Such a beautiful boy. So good and naughty all at once.”

Justin slowly blinks his eyes, smiling up at Brian and loving the praise he’s receiving from his Master. Brian sits up, watching Justin watch him. He slowly leans down and takes Justin’s cock down his throat. A deep moan escapes as he is surrounded by Brian’s warm wet mouth. Brian works him with his strong jaw muscles as Justin slides in and out of Brian’s throat. Justin’s mind is spinning as he wishes he could fist Brian’s hair, but he can’t as his hands are tied above his head. So he bends his knees, trying to push more of himself deeper into Brian’s throat.

His soft moans sound almost like a low chant as Brian increases his speed, sucking his cock, bringing him to the brink of orgasm. Then he backs off, leaving Justin frustrated and longing. Then he starts all over again, repeating his assault until Justin’s panting, begging for release. Brian takes mercy on him and pulls him over the edge telling him, “Come for me.”

Justin’s cock explodes like a volcano, spilling over the edge, flowing his hot lava down Brian’s beautiful throat. Brian continues working him until he’s completely spent. Justin’s still trying to catch his breath as he feels Brian untie his restraints and pull him into an embrace, stroking him gently until he comes down from his orgasmic high.

Justin’s hands immediately start carding Brian’s hair as they look deep into each other’s eyes. Brian leans down and captures Justin’s lips, sliding his legs over his shoulders without breaking eye contact. He breaches his opening with his well-lubed fingers, stretching him open, circling his tight ring of muscle. He aligns himself with Justin’s rosebud and penetrates him as he kisses him again. Justin loves the feeling of being claimed by Brian. No one else has ever made him feel so complete. Justin’s in heaven as Brian drives deep into him, slamming into his prostate, sending sparks to all his nerve endings.

It’s like all his senses are in overdrive as waves of pleasure surge through him. Their bodies fit together perfectly like they were made for each other, always knowing what the other one needs, bringing them both of them right to the brink. Justin loses it as Brian’s hand reaches around front and works his cock, fisting him. He lets his thumb caress his slit as his juices spill out over Brian’s hand. Brian thrusts in one, two and three more times as Justin’s slick walls clench and release him, pulling his orgasm from him.

Brian rests his head on Justin’s shoulder as he catches his breath. Justin can still feel the aftershocks pulsing through his body. He feels so utterly loved he never wants this feeling to end. They hold each other as they drift off to sleep.

TBC…