- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
No one seems to be happy with their situation at the moment…

Title: The Offer Still Stands…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 4353
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52


Summary: No one seems to be happy with their situation at the moment…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


The Offer Still Stands…


Chapter 26 ~ Reality Sucks…


Michael whimpers as he stands in line to be strip searched, before being escorted to his new cell at Pennsylvania State Prison. The facility is much older than he expected, and the cells are small and decrepit, filling him with a sense of dread and despair. It’s finally starting to sink in that he’s really fucked up this time, and no one is going to be coming to his rescue. He can feel the eyes of all the other inmates checking him out, sizing him up. He’ll be easy pickings tonight.


~~~


Brian, Ted and Emmett are having breakfast at the diner, wishing there was something they could say that would lift Deb’s spirits. She’s feeling despondent over Michael’s situation. Now that he’s upstate in the penitentiary, she won’t be able to visit him as often as she would like. Carl’s already informed her that it’s probably best if she holds off on sending him so many care packages. That he’ll probably be assaulted for the baked goods, or worse, beaten up for the childish comics she sends.


She still doesn’t understand how he could be so stupid, getting involved in such a harebrained scheme. It just breaks her heart to think that he’ll now be incarcerated for the next decade, if not more. All because he couldn’t let go of his childish dream of being Mrs. Brian Kinney. She wants to somehow make this all Brian’s fault, but she knows Michael is responsible for his own failures.


She comes over with the coffee pot to fill their cups. “Brian, isn’t there anything you can do to help Michael out of this situation?”


“What do you want me to do, Deb?”


“I don’t know. Something! You owe my kid something!”


“No, I don’t! My debt to you and Michael has been paid ten-fold. Stop holding me responsible for all his problems.”


“But he needs you, Brian.”


“He needs to grow up.”


“Brian, you know he’s not going to last a day in the penitentiary with all those criminals and thugs.”


“He is one of those criminals and thugs. Remember!”


“Brian, don’t say things like that. You know he was just jealous of Sunshine.”


Brian just glares at her.


“Now, what are we going to do?”


Again, he asks, “What do you want me to do? I don’t have any influence with the Department of Corrections. Why don’t you ask Carl to pull some strings?”


“Carl’s not very sympathetic to Michael’s problems.”


“And you think I am? Remember, he ransacked and destroyed my home. Who knows what he might have done if Justin had been home at the time? I’m sorry, Deb, but my friendship with Michael has run its course. He’s on his own now.”


Brian hates being so direct and blunt with her, but he won’t let her continue to make him feel guilty for Michael’s bad behavior and poor judgement. He thinks she might be right. Michael’s bound to get hurt if he doesn’t wise up and keep his head down.


~~~


They have to delay their honeymoon to Ibiza until the fall, with Lindsay’s court date scheduled sometime this summer. Justin’s been on the phone all morning with Cynthia, rearranging Brian’s schedule. He wants to surprise Brian with a week’s getaway to Fire Island. Just the two of them relaxing some place on the ocean, away from the hectic day-to-day grind. It will be the perfect time, as Mel wants to take Leda and the kids to Florida to visit her parents.


Once they’ve worked out all the details, Justin locks himself away in his studio to brainstorm ideas for his final project. The assignment is to create a character study that evokes deep emotions, any image as long as it provokes a reaction. Once he’s prepped his canvases for painting, he stands staring at them, contemplating what to paint. Hearing Brian’s ringtone on his cell phone he’s glad to take a break.


“Hey, what’s up?”


He can tell Brian’s in a grumpy mood, but of course he won’t just come right out and tell Justin what the problem is.


“Are you coming into town today?”


“Do you want me to come into town today?”


“I don’t want to disturb your day.”


“How about I meet you for lunch someplace? My canvases need to dry before I can start painting.”


“Okay, but just come by the office. I really to see need you.”


Justin can’t help smirking, realizing that Brian already misses him and his very talented mouth. An hour later Justin strolls into the office and Cynthia couldn’t be happier.

“He’s in a bear of a mood today. I don’t know what happened at breakfast but he’s been a total bitch since he got here.”


“I’ll see what I can do to lift his spirits.”


Justin opens the door and walks in, swaying his hips with a sultry grin on his face.


“I hear someone’s in need of a little stress relief.”


He slides his arms around Brian’s neck and sits on his lap, rubbing his firm bubble butt against Brian’s growing erection.


“I already feel better knowing that you’re here. What took you so long?”


Justin bites his tongue, deciding not to mention that he’s the one who bought them a mansion in the country. Instead he starts running soft butterfly kisses across his neck, slowly unbuttoning his dress shirt and slipping it and his suit jacket off his shoulders. He carefully places it on the back of the guest chair, so it won’t wrinkle and then he returns to his job. He runs his fingers down the center of his chest, followed by his tongue, leaving a wet path in his wake.


He slips his fingers into his waistband and then starts unzipping his fly. Mister Big and Bouncy is all ready to spring free, awaiting Justin’s delicate touch. Brian moans as he feels his husband’s lips encompass his dick. Resting his head on the back of his leather chair, he grasps Justin’s golden locks as he slides down his warm throat.


“Oh God, yes! That’s it!”


He’s just starting to really get into it when they hear a commotion outside his office door. Then Cynthia announces to the staff that her and Ted will be running the meeting in the conference room, that Brian won’t be able to attend, ‘Something’s come up.’


He can’t help smirking, loving that she is now using his standard lines to excuse him. Justin continues working him, bobbing his head up and down, taking more of him down his throat each time. Brian’s fingers tighten as he inches closer and closer to his climax.


Brian finally starts thrusting his hips, loving the sensations of his mushroom head against Justin’s tight wet throat. Justin runs his tongue across his slit and triggers his orgasm, making Brian erupt like a volcano. He swallows every drop making sure that Brian’s trousers stay nice and clean.


“Amazing.”


“Nothing but the best for my angry bear of a husband.”


“Sorry about that. I was just…” Brian shakes his head, trying to let go of his frustration.


“So what’s got you stressed out this early in the day?”


“It’s just Deb, she still wants to blame me for all of Michael’s problems. When is she ever going to see that I’m not the one to blame?”


“She’s just angry that Michael has yet to learn some street smarts.”


“I know, but she can’t stop trying to make me feel guilty.”


“It’s only because she feels guilty herself. She knows she should have held him responsible for his actions growing up.”


“No shit!”


“Try not to let her get to you. She’s just lashing out. She knows that you’re not responsible, she just hasn’t learned to see Michael as anything but her little angel.”


“He’s no angel!”


“Of course not, but she’s always been blind where he’s concerned.”


“That excuse is getting old.”


“I know, but give her some time to get used to the idea of Michael’s long-term incarceration. She hasn’t really come to grips with it all.”


“I know, none of us of have. Christ, how could he be so stupid?”


“There’s nothing you can do about it, so don’t beat yourself up about it.”


Justin takes his hand and leads him over to the leather sofa, motioning for him to step out of his pants, then pushing him down. He carefully lays his dress pants across the back of the other guest chair. He pulls his t-shirt over his head, exposing his milky white stomach, and then he wiggles out of his blue jeans. His sultry eyes are back, as he straddles his husband, letting his leaking member run down Brian’s chest and belly. Brian’s eyes glaze over, loving his pushy and determined husband, as he starts to ride him.


Loud moans can be heard all the way to Cynthia’s desk, as the meeting concludes and the employees scatter back to their offices. They all know by now not to mention the obvious activity taking place in the boss’s office. Ted rolls his eyes, as Cynthia turns up the volume on the sound system for background noise. They’re both grateful that Brian’s grouchy disposition will be lifted, making the afternoon more tolerable for everyone.


Brian’s stress starts to melt away as waves of pleasure pulsate through him. Justin increases his rhythm and soon they’re both at the brink, soon to fall over the edge. This was just what Brian needed, something to take the edge off so he can focus on his work. Right on time Cynthia knocks on Brian’s door, letting him know that the sushi Justin ordered has been delivered. They enjoy a quiet lunch together and then they’re both ready to get back to work.


On the way back to Britin, Justin stops by the diner to have a little talk with Deb. He wants to get a few things straight, to relieve the tension between her and Brian. Debbie’s emotions are all over the place, she’s lost her bravado, feeling hopeless and disillusioned. Justin listens, knowing that sometimes you just need someone to vent, even if there isn’t any solution to your problem. It’s hard for her to accept that Michael has to fend for himself, on his own for the first time. After agreeing that he and Brian will be at Sunday dinner, he heads off to the art supply store. Since they moved to West Virginia they’ve eased off attending her dinners, savoring their own private Sunday afternoon and evenings.


~~~


Lindsay is acting like a prima donna, separating herself from the other female prisoners. She’s not like the rest of them, after all she’s from the country club set. She still thinks of herself as needing to be pampered, that she’s better than the rest. If she’s not careful she just might make a few enemies. Her new attorney, Nelson McFarlane has visited her in jail, insisting that she start attending the AA meetings in the prison. He’s tried to explain to her that it will go a long way to impressing the judge when she goes to trial, and show that she’s trying to clean up her act. But of course she refuses to acknowledge that she even has a drinking problem, claiming that it’s all been a mistake.


He shakes his head, wondering why he agreed to take this case. As far as he’s concerned she is in total denial, completely unaware of just how serious all the charges are against her. He’s tried to contact her husband, Sam Auerbach several times, but he never returns any of his messages. His only other contact is Brian Kinney, or basically his CFO Ted Schmidt, who is more than willing to pay for his services, but has no real interest in the details of her case. Frustrating doesn’t come close to how he’s feeling, and he wonders if she has any friends left who support her.


The following morning, news of Lindsay’s arrest has finally hit the newspapers. When Sam Auerbach is confronted by a reporter in Puerto Rico for a comment, he actually tells the newspaper that he has filed for divorce, saying that marrying Lindsay Peterson was the biggest mistake of his life. In the same newspaper article it’s announced that Sam is engaged to marry his longtime mistress Leslie Anderson, once his divorce is final. The couple plan on moving to New York and are expecting their first child in January. This is not only the talk at the Liberty Diner, but is also circulating in the Woman’s Correctional Facility where Lindsay is being held.


“Oh my God, did you see the Arts and Leisure section of the paper today?”


Brian glares at Emmett. “Do you really think I care about all that celebrity shit?”


“Well, Lindsay made the front page.”


“Fuck! Things just keep getting worse for her these days.”


“What are you going to do about it, Brian?”


“Why the fuck are you looking to me to do something about it?”


“Well… You’ve always been there for her, and you’re paying for her attorney.”


“Exactly! Haven’t I done enough already?”


Deb comes over to take their order. “Did you see the newspaper this morning?”


Emmett replies, “Yes, poor Lindsay.”


“I know, this is so bad. I wish we I could do something for her.”


“What are your plans, Brian?”


“I’ll have whole wheat toast, plain and black coffee.”


“Brian! I’m talking about Lindsay.”


“Yes, but I’m not. Now, please hurry up. I have a client meeting at 8:30.”


“What about Lindsay? She’s one of your best friends.”


“Correction. She was one of my best friends, until she abandoned Gus and ran off with Sam Auerbach. And let’s not forget, she then tried to take Gus away from Justin and me. There’s also the fact that she ran down the children outside of Gus’s school. Need I go on?”


“But… But she’s going to need someone right now. Can you imagine what she’s going through?”


“I could, but I’d rather not.”


“Geez, Brian, you really are a cold-hearted bastard.”


“Yep, that’s me. I’m never there for my friends when they need me.”


Emmett just looks at Deb, knowing that Brian’s right. Everyone needs to stop looking to him to fix all their problems. Brian gets up from the table and leaves before Deb has even put his order in.


“What crawled up his ass? This is just like Brian to turn his back on his friends, just like with Michael.”


“Deb, Brian’s right. It’s not his place to always make everything right. Besides, I’m not sure anyone can help Lindsay right now but herself. And you know that Michael created all his own problems, and just like with Lindsay, there’s nothing Brian can do.”


“You’re taking his side?”


“This isn’t about sides, Deb, and if you’d just open your eyes you’d see that Brian has done so much already for both Lindsay and Michael. It’s time everyone started to appreciate Brian and stopped blaming him for their problems.”


Deb’s not happy. She doesn’t like being called out, or put in her place, even if she knows it’s true.


~~~


After Brian’s meeting with Stihl Chainsaws, he’s agreed to fly to their corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach to tour the plant and get a better feel for the company. He hopes the marketing director realizes he no longer provides the personal touch to his accounts. Needless to say, Justin’s none too happy to learn that Brian’s leaving that afternoon and will be gone until Friday night.


It’s only a couple of days but he still hates being home all alone in the big house, as he usually has a heads-up and time to adjust to the idea. He suppresses his displeasure, not wanting to sound like a nagging housewife, so he helps Brian pack his suitcase and sends him off with an afternoon quickie. He’s not the only one irritated at Brian’s sudden change of plans. Cynthia finds herself shifting Brian’s schedule once again, for the second time this week.


Justin’s in the drama department at PIFA, looking for a model for his character study. He had planned on using Brian, but now he’s gone out of town on business, Justin’s left choosing from whoever’s still available. He’s annoyed with himself for not starting on his project sooner, disappointed at the slim pickings as he sizes up the few students who have time in their schedules to sit and pose for him. He decides to grab a cup of coffee from the Starbucks’ kiosk to contemplate his choice of models.


Caught up in his thoughts he’s surprised when someone approaches him. It seems that Mr. Beefcakes was late to the auditions so the acting coach sent him off to Starbucks in search of Justin. Justin’s eyes scan him up and down, not bad. Damn, this guy is hot! He figures it was meant to be, as he explains that he usually works from his home studio so he can be around for his son.


Sebastian agrees to come to the house, and they make plans for the next afternoon. Justin’s relieved how easy it was to arrange his schedule as Melanie has agreed to watch Gus for the evening. He plans to do basic sketches of Sebastian that afternoon, and then he’ll be able to finish sketching in his studio that evening without interruption. Next week, he’ll only need Sebastian for a few hours each afternoon, once he starts the paintings.


Melanie stops by after lunch. Her court hearing was canceled and it’s one of those rare occasions when she’s available to spend time with both Jenny and Gus. They sit out by the pool as Justin waits for Sebastian; it’s nice to spend some time together. They’re both a little lonely, Leda went with Brian to Virginia Beach. Leda’s just starting to get settled into her new position at Kinnetik and so far it’s working out really well.


Justin keeps checking his watch, irritated that Sebastian is so late and hopes he didn’t get lost. Finally at four thirty Justin hears a car pull up out front. Mel gathers the kids and they head home. Melanie can’t help noticing what a hunk Sabastian is. Justin mentioned how good looking he is, but seeing him sends up red flags. She wonders just how Mr. I don’t do jealousy is going to react to the stud posing nude for Justin.


Sebastian apologises profusely for being late; his car wouldn’t start and he had to borrow a friend’s car. Justin’s more than understanding, remembering his own transportation problems as a starving student. Being late in the afternoon, Justin suggests that they have an early supper and then get started. Sebastian marvels at Justin’s cooking as he takes in the grandeur of the house. It’s then that he remembers that Justin’s husband is out of town. His mind can’t help envisioning just what might develop between him and the artist.


They finally make it to Justin’s studio as the early evening sun starts casting shadows. Justin’s discouraged because he had planned on having the perfect lighting. Now that’s no longer the case, but he’s resigned himself to the fact, and decides that he’ll sketch as best he can, and take photos. Sebastian’s new to modeling and he needs to get comfortable with the idea of posing naked for Justin, which is making Justin frustrated.


He expected a professional model, and Sebastian can’t seem to sit still, let alone hold a pose without his manhood growing. Against his better judgement he decides that maybe Sebastian just needs to loosen up, so he goes and rolls a joint to help take the edge off. While he’s out of the room Sebastian picks up Justin’s cell phone when it rings. Hearing Brian’s voice, he can’t help insinuating that he’s there for more than just an artist rendering. Aggravated, Brian asks him to have Justin call his husband, which of course, completely slips his mind, and he never tells Justin about the call.


He snaps several rolls of film of Sebastian in different positions. Some standing, some sitting, some looking directly at the camera, and some looking away, or over his shoulder. Justin again regrets that he didn’t start sooner; this would have been so much easier if he was working with Brian. After all, he wouldn’t have to concentrate so hard at looking at his model. Brian’s features are ingrained into his consciousness and flow easily onto the canvas. Sebastian is still a little stiff, thankfully not that way so much anymore. Justin made it quite clear that this wasn’t going to work, if he couldn’t control his issue.


But to get him to feel more relaxed they open a bottle of wine, and that seems to do the trick. Neither of them pay much attention to the time as the hours go by. Justin only has one glass of wine, focusing on his work, but Sebastian finished the rest of the bottle. When he looks up from his sketch pad, Justin realizes that it is almost midnight. He’s infuriated with himself that he didn’t end this session sooner.


Sebastian’s hints and innuendoes have hung in the air, making Justin uncomfortable. So he makes it clear that he is a married man and a professional artist, and he’s not looking to hook up. Justin tries to wind up their session, but it becomes obvious that Sebastian is in no condition to drive back to the city on unfamiliar country roads. Unhappy by this turn of events, he has no choice but to allow Sebastian to spend the night. He wishes Brian wasn’t away on business, he’s not comfortable with Sebastian sleeping here and hopes that he doesn’t have to evade any more of his advances.


Justin had a restless night, missing Brian and just the idea of someone else in the house has him on edge. He wakes in a bad mood with a headache as he climbs into the shower.


Sebastian is feeling at home in the kitchen, making coffee, so he doesn’t hear Brian come in. Brian does his best to control his anger, but his jealousy is raging just beneath the surface. He’s staring at this tall, dark and handsome stranger standing in his kitchen, wearing only a towel around his waist. He acts like he belongs there, looking way too comfortable with his surroundings. Brian tries to reel in his emotions as he watches this unwanted guest poking around his cabinets, starting to make breakfast for himself and Justin.


The silence is broken when Brian asks, “Who the fuck are you?”


Sebastian is surprised, but he schools his expression when he sees Brian in the doorway.


“Shouldn’t I be asking you that question? After all, you walked into the house without even knocking first.”


“I used my key. I don’t usually knock on my own front door.”


“Oh. You must be ‘the husband’,” he says in such a condescending tone, like Brian’s the ex, and he’s intruding on Justin’s space. As Brian stands there watching this asshole, he takes in the whole situation before him.


“If you’re looking for Justin, he’s still in the shower. I decided to start the coffee while he finishes up. Would you like a cup?”


Brian thinks, unfuckingbelievable…


“You know, he really is totally adorable when he sleeps.”


“I’m going to kill this motherfucker…


He dropped Leda off on his way home this morning and picked up Gus. Brian had promised him waffles on the way home from Mel’s.


Gus comes running into the kitchen. “Daddy, what’s going on? Why is that man in our kitchen?”


“I was just wondering that myself.”


“Where are his pants?”


“I was wondering that, too.”


The kid throws Sebastian a little off his game, as he stands there gawking at Gus and Brian. Justin smells the coffee and makes his way downstairs, instantly awake as he sees the scene before him in the kitchen.


Yawning, he says, “Brian! You’re home!”


“Yes, and not a moment too soon.”


“This isn’t what it looks like.”


“Oh? I think it’s exactly what it looks like, Sunshine.”


Gus stomps toward Sebastian. “You go home! You’re not supposed to be here!”


Brian can’t help smirking, Gus always has a way of cutting right to the chase. Justin looks at Brian and realizes that he’s not really angry. As a matter of fact he looks amused by the situation.


Justin’s not about to let this go, he’s so mad that Sebastian’s even tried to pull this bullshit.


“Sebastian, I won’t be needing your modeling services any longer. You’re fired.”


He looks shocked. He had really hoped that after causing some tension between him and Brian that Justin would need someone to console him, someone he could lean on for support. Brian again smirks, as Sebastian turns, leaving to get dressed. But instead of going upstairs to get his clothes, he heads to the pool house. While Brian stood watching him strut around his kitchen, he realized that the towel around his waist was one of their old towels they keep in the pool house bathroom. Not one of his deluxe designer towels from the master bedroom.


“Justy, why was that man in our kitchen?”


“Yes, Justy? Why was that man in our kitchen?”


Justin turns to smack Brian on the arm, but Brian pulls him into an embrace, kissing him passionately. Sebastian watches them as he passes the kitchen window on his way out. He wishes he had a chance with the blond beauty, or even his dark alluring husband.


“Miss me?”


“You have no idea…”


“You know when you mentioned that you had a surprise for me when I got home, I didn’t expect Mr. Coffee when I entered the kitchen.”


This time Justin pulls Brian down bringing their lips together, pushing his tongue deep inside. They’re both moaning, showing their need for one another.


“Okay, enough kisses! I need waffles with brown sugar and whipped crème.”


“How about you? You need some brown sugar and whipped crème too?”


“Later, stud…”


TBC…