[Reviews - 76] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

only you.gif

Justin comes back to Pittsburgh after disappearing for six years. No one heard anything from him and no one knows why he chooses to go away after his break-up with Ethan. Will Justin and Brian find their way back to each other after being away for so long? Or is it better to leave the past where it belongs, in the past.


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Original Character, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Major Character Death, Minor Character Death
Genres: None
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 87981 Read: 28685
ePub Downloads: 45 Published: Sep 08, 2016 Updated: Sep 30, 2016
Story Notes:

This is my first QAF story and feedback is highly appreciated. This is unbeta'd and sorry for any grammatical mistakes, English is not my first language.

The story is finished with 9 chapters. I'll be updating it everyday if I can.

1. Only you can make the darkness bright by Nadine [Reviews - 10] half-star (5887 words)

Disclaimer: All the characters of Queer as Folk are owned by CowLip productions. No infringement is intended.

2. Only you and you alone, can thrill me like you do by Nadine [Reviews - 3] (4077 words)

I want to make it clear that Brian didn't have a cancer in this story and Vic lives longer than he did in canon.

3. Only you can make all this world seem right by Nadine [Reviews - 3] half-star (6511 words)

4. When you hold my hand, I understand the magic that you do by Nadine [Reviews - 7] half-star (7574 words)

I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow, so, I'm posting chapter 4 in advance.

5. Only you can make all this change in me by Nadine [Reviews - 6] half-star (11983 words)

I want to thank Tatiana and Nichelle for the beautiful banner. Thank you so much, guys.

This chapter is now beta'd, thanks to Jazzepoet for her awesome work.

6. And fill my heart with love for only you by Nadine [Reviews - 7] half-star (12215 words)

Thank you for the great beta work, Jazzepoet.

7. For it's true, you are my destiny by Nadine [Reviews - 15] half-star (8804 words)

I would like to thank Tatiana and Nichelle for the beautiful banner.

And Jazzepoet for her awesome beta work. Thank you so much, guys.

8. You're my dream come true by Nadine [Reviews - 7] half-star (8592 words)

As always, I can't do this without my wonderful beta, Jazzepoet. Thank you so much.

To Tatiana and Nichelle, thank you for my beautiful banner. You guys are awesome.

9. My one and only you by Nadine [Reviews - 18] half-star (22338 words)

This is it, folks. Thank you all so much for reading and reviewing, I really appreciate it. Thanks to my beta, Jazzepoet, she's amazing. To Tatiana and Nichelle, thanks to the both of you for the wonderful banner.