- Text Size +

Justin rolled over, biting his lips in apprehension. "Uh..." he said as Brian kissed the back of his neck and his hand made a journey from his shoulder down to his ass. "Br... Brian?"

"Yeah?" Brian answered as he rubbed his index finger over the little crevice at the top of Justin's crack.

"Could we... maybe slow down a little?"

Brian's hand stalled over hearing one of his least favorite sentences. "Why?" Brian asked as Justin slowly rolled onto his back. "You're not a... um..."

Justin turned his head away and squeezed his eyes closed. "Well... technically, yeah."

Brian tried to hide his disappointment. "Define technically."

Justin sat up and put his back to Brian. "I've done some things before..."

"Like what?" Brian asked, sitting up and gently rubbing his back to try to appease the blonde.

Justin glanced over at Brian and smiled nervously. "Well... I've given and received hand jobs, and I've had a few guys give me head in the bathroom of the club. But I've never..."

"Had a dick up your ass?"

Justin hung his head in shame. "No."

"Or fucked someone else up their ass?"

Justin huffed out a tiny laugh, a bit surprised at how blunt Brian was. "Right."

Although Brian went home with Justin fully intending to fuck him, he decided to be nice and cut the kid a break. He did have to admit to himself that the thought of diving into Justin's virgin ass was nearly enough for him to have a premature eruption of his own, but he would never dream of forcing someone to do something they did not want to do. "Justin... if you don't think you're ready yet, we can do the things you've done before, along with some other pleasurable things I'd be happy to teach you."

Justin turned and looked at him. "No, I... I'm ready. That is, if you take it easy at first."

"Are you sure?" Brian asked, hoping like hell that he was. He knew that being someone's first was a big responsibility, as well as a massive ego boost, and due to his preference for younger men, it was an experience that he had encountered several times before. Although Brian had been with many different men in his time, losing his virginity at the age of fourteen to his parent's poolboy was something he would never forget.

Justin answered the question by caressing his cheek and kissing Brian sweetly on the lips. Brian slowly pulled away, a bit taken aback at the tender moment. "Okay... we'll need plenty of lube."

"Uh, I don't have any, but Emmett probably does," Justin stated, getting up from the bed. "I'll be right back."

Justin walked into Emmett's animal-print decorated room and over to the dresser. He pulled out the bottom drawer, which Emmett had previously told him was where he kept his "sex supplies," if he ever wanted to borrow something, and was greeted with multiple toys, condoms, massage oils, and several bottles of lube in multiple flavors. Justin carefully picked his way through the drawer, reading the labels on a few bottles and finally found one that didn't sound like a lollipop flavor.

He brought the bottle to his bedroom and found Brian standing in front of the dresser, flipping through one of his many photo albums. Brian looked up when he saw Justin walking towards him.

"I saw this big stack of albums and got nosey. These are really nice," Brian said, looking back at the page in front of him, which was of different shots taken at the beach during sunset. "Did you take them?"

"Yeah. I'm a professional photographer... well, an aspiring professional photographer," Justin said as he stood next to him. "I've done a few paid jobs, some weddings and parties for friends and friends of friends, but I work at Emmett's clothing boutique to pay the bills."

Brian flipped the page and looked over some shots taken at a marina. "Well, you're good enough to do it as a career. These look like something you'd see in a book or magazine."

"Thanks. I completed one semester at the Art and Design school last year, but I had to drop out before second semester started."

"Why was that?" Brian asked as he closed the book and sat it back on the dresser.

Justin shook his head, not wanting to get into it. "Long story. Uh..." He held out the bottle for Brian to take. "If you don't want plain, there were several flavored kinds to choose from."

Brian laughed. "You're tasty enough on your own." He recaptured Justin's lips and led him back over to the bed, pulling the covers aside for them to climb in. After spending several minutes preparing him, Brian slowly slipped into Justin's tight hole. Although the blonde did yell out in pain from entry at first, he was soon asking Brian not to stop and to pick up the pace.

"You okay?" Brian asked a few minutes later as he continued to thrust into the beautiful creature under him.

"I'm great," Justin breathed as he stared up into Brian's eyes, which were locked onto his as if the secrets of the universe were written within his blue irises. "This feels unbelievable."

"No matter how many guys you fuck in the future," Brian said in panted breaths, "you will always remember this."

Guys I fuck in the future? Why would I need or want to fuck anyone else but you?Justin wondered to himself as his orgasm rippled through his body. He came for the second time of the night- only this one was accompanied by feelings of total gratification and pride in whom and what he was.

Brian soon felt his own much-needed release, and was unable to hold back his moans and stop from smiling as Justin screamed his name in the throes of his climax. As soon as he finished, Brian pulled out and dropped the condom into the trash can beside the bed. After stretching out on his back to recuperate, he was not surprised when Justin rolled over to lie on top of him, covered in sweat and cum, and placed his head on Brian's chest. While he was pleased to see that the sexually repressed young man he first walked in the door with was now a distant memory, he couldn't help but feel a bit suffocated by the blonde's obvious desire for intimacy.

However, he was also unable deny his overwhelming attraction to the remarkable young man, along with his desire to be buried inside of him again. His cock still standing at full mast, he asked, "You ready for round two?"

Justin popped his head up and looked at Brian in surprise, a smile quickly spreading on his adorable face. "Hell yeah."

This time, Brian fucked him doggy-style, gripping Justin's hips as he plunged in and out of him. After Justin assured him that he was enjoying every second of it, Brian held off his orgasm as long as he could, alternating between fast, deep strokes and slow, shallow ones while Justin groaned and muttered incoherently into a pillow. Once Justin came after what seemed like hours later with a shuddering whimper, Brian soon followed.

Brian excused himself to the bathroom while Justin recovered in his bed, a wicked smile on his face. He laid there now understanding exactly what Emmett had told him about the joys of bottoming and wondered why he had waited so long to try it out. Although it was painful at the beginning and he was sure that he would still feel the burn tomorrow, it was by far the greatest experience of his life.

A couple of minutes later, Brian walked back into the bedroom, but instead of returning to the bed to begin round three, he reached down and began to put his pants back on.

"Are you leaving?" Justin asked, unable to mask the disappointment in his voice.

"Yep," Brian said as he buttoned his fly.

"Why? You're welcome to stay the night," the blonde urged.

Brian gave Justin a small grin as he pulled his shirt over his belly. "Sorry. This was great, but I gotta go."

Justin sat up and watched as Brian put his socks and shoes on. He wracked his brain to think of something to say to make Brian stay, but he decided not to, in fear of sounding like some pathetic, love-sick child. "Well... okay." He swung his legs over the side of the bed and bent over to pick up his underwear.

"I can show myself out," Brian said. Without a kiss good-bye or even a backwards glace, Brian stood back up and walked out of Justin's bedroom.

"Bye," Justin called out as he heard the front door opening and closing. He then cursed to himself as he realized that he didn't give Brian his cell phone number. "Well, he didn't ask for it or offer to give me his number," Justin told himself as he got up and went to take a shower, wondering if he would see Mr. Beefcake ever again.

********************

Brian hit the button for the garage door opener and pulled the Ferrari into the attached three car garage at the side of his house. After taking his wedding ring out of the glove compartment and sliding it back on, he walked into the kitchen, where he was greeted by Adrian. She sleepily stretched and walked over to lick him on his hand. Brian leaned down to pet the beautiful canine for a few moments before heading upstairs. Adrian followed him into his and Lindsay's bedroom, where the dog laid down in a ball on a large pillow on the floor in front of the bed. Brian looked over at his sleeping wife in the faint light coming through the curtains and stripped off his clothes.

Padding quietly over to the attached master bath, Brian jumped when he heard Lindsay speak.

"Did you have a nice evening, Dear?"

"Yeah," Brian answered. Choosing not to converse with his wife, he continued into the bathroom and took a long, hot shower, washing away the intoxicating smell of Justin's sweat on his skin. As he stood under the large rainmaker showerhead, Brian suddenly began to recall how his life, full of secrets and lies, had turned out the way it did.

September 1990, University of Miami School of Business Administration

Nineteen year old Brian walked into the first day of his sophomore-level English class and looked around to see that most of the seats were already taken. Walking towards an empty seat at a two-person table at the back of the classroom, he dropped his backpack on the floor and sat down. Sitting in the other chair at the table was a blonde girl in a baby blue sundress, a novel open in front of her.

"Hi," the girl said, a smile on her pretty face. She closed her book and held out her right hand. "I'm Lindsay Peterson."

"Brian Kinney," he answered, cordially shaking Lindsay's hand without really looking at her.

"So where are you from, Brian Kinney?"

Brian swiveled in his chair and unzipped his backpack. "Born and raised here in Coral Gables."

"That's nice; I'm from Palm Beach, myself. Do you know what you are majoring in yet?" Lindsay asked in an eloquent voice as Brian rifled through his backpack.

Brian pulled out a pen and notepad and sat it on the table. "Human Resource Management."

"Oh, that's interesting. What are you planning on doing with that?"

"I'm gonna take over the family business after my old man croaks," Brian answered as he opened the notepad to a clean sheet and stared forward, chewing his Big Red gum.

Despite the gruff second part of his statement, Lindsay smiled as she looked at the handsome young man's profile. "Really? What kind of business is it?"

"Hotels."

Lindsay waited for a few moments to see if Brian was going to elaborate or ask her any questions. Seeing that he wasn't, Lindsay offered, "I'm in the joint JD/MBA program. I'm planning on going back home and joining my father's law firm after I graduate."

"Hmm," Brian said, wishing that the instructor would show up and start the class.

"Have you read this?" Lindsay asked, indicating the book in front of her.

Brian sighed and looked down to see what the chatterbox was referring to, which was the classic Jane Eyre. "No."

"I've read it at least four or five times, it's magnificent; however, I must say that Pride and Prejudice is my absolute favorite. What types of books do you like, Brian?"

Thankfully, the instructor walked into the room and started the class before Brian had to answer.

Brian turned the shower off and stepped out to dry off. It was then he realized that his cowry shell bracelet, which he usually wore on his right wrist, was missing.