- Text Size +

Justin was sitting at the small kitchen table in his and Emmett's apartment, enjoying a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, when Emmett stumbled in through the door.

Justin glanced at the clock on the microwave, which read 9:16. "Wow, cutting it a bit close there, huh?" he asked when Emmett came in to the kitchen to throw away his Starbucks to-go cup.

"Just enough time to shave and shower," Emmett said, last night's mascara and eyeliner smudged around his eyes. "Soooo... how'd things go with Luscious Beefcake?"

"Well first off, his name is Brian. And..."

"Please tell me you gave that fine specimen your cherry," Emmett pleaded.

Justin carried his bowl over to the sink and smiled. Before he could answer, Emmett started screaming.

"Oh! Baby, I'm so happy for you!" Emmett squealed as he grabbed Justin in a tight hug.

"I didn't say anything," Justin said, smiling when Emmett sniffled in his ear.

"You didn't have to," Emmett said as he released his bear hug and wiped a tear from his eye. "It's written all over your pretty face. So, how was it?"

 "It was..." Justin began, searching for just the right adjective to accurately describe the most amazing night of his life.

"Everything you always dreamed of?" Emmett guessed, batting his eyes.

Justin nodded. "That about sums it up."

Emmett kissed him on his forehead and smiled. "Well, I'd love to hear the details, Darlin', but I gotta hop to if I hope to open the store by ten."

"Well, I may be a few minutes late; I need to run an errand on my way to the shop," Justin said as Emmett walked towards the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll see you when you get there, you little slut," Emmett said, giggling as he closed the door behind himself.

********************

Brian was in the middle of dreaming about fucking a faceless man with a nipple ring on the beach when he was awaken by Gus.

"Dad! Come on, we're gonna be late," the ten year old said as he shook his father by the shoulder.

"Late for what?" Brian said, blinking in the sunlight streaming through the window.

"For my first soccer game of the season, duh," Gus answered, throwing the blanket off of Brian, who luckily was wearing shorts. "We gotta be there by ten."

"Have Mom take you," Brian said as he pulled his pillow over his head.

"Mom's at the gym," Gus said as he pulled the pillow off and tossed it to the floor. "And you promised you would take me to all of my games this year, since you missed like, half of them last year."

"I only missed four games last year," Brian said as he looked at the miniature version of himself, who was dressed in his red soccer shirt and black shorts.

"We only play eight games a year, and four is half of eight!" Gus corrected. "Now come on, Lupe is making waffles."

"At least he can do fractions, even if he has ‘better things to do rather than dumbass multiplication tables'," Brian said to himself after Gus ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

Brian got out of bed and walked over to his dresser to make sure he had not left his cowry shell bracelet behind. Not seeing it there, he then walked into the bathroom and again checked the vanity. Still not finding it and fairly certain he was wearing it when he left the house the night before, Brian figured the bracelet had come undone sometime during the night and it was probably gone for good.

********************

Justin parked his white 1986 Chevy Cavalier at the curb and walked the half block to the 11th Street Diner, hoping that Debbie would be working the morning shift. As he pushed through the door, he didn't have to wonder any longer.

"Back so soon, Sunshine?" Debbie yelled as Justin walked over to sit on a stool at the counter.

"Yeah, I didn't know if you'd be here or not, since you worked last night."

"Honey, I work all the fucking time," Debbie said as she placed a coffee cup in front of him.

Justin smiled after reading the message on Debbie's blue t-shirt, which said Practice Safe Sex. Go Fuck Yourself. "Actually, I'm not here to eat. I was wondering if you knew how to get in touch with Brian; you know, the guy in the black tank top that Michael was here with yesterday?"

Debbie rolled her eyes. "Honey, I've known Brian since he was fourteen. He's like a second son to me."

"Really?" Justin asked, trying to picture Brian as a teenager.

"Yep. I worked as his parent's housekeeper for a couple of years in the eighties, but I ended up quitting," Debbie said, using her pencil's eraser to scratch her head under her curly red wig.

"Why was that?"

Debbie ignored the cook, who was ringing the bell and yelling her name at the pickup window. "Cause his mom's a cunt, that's why! If I hadn't quit, I'd have killed her," she answered, laughing loud enough to shake the walls. She pulled out her order pad and scribbled something down, then tore it off and handed it to Justin. "Here's his number. I imagine he didn't give it to you after you two finished fucking last night, right?"

Justin looked up from the paper, a shocked look on his face. "How..."

The cook rang the bell again. "I gotta get these plates out, Sweetie, I'll see you later!" Debbie said as she turned and walked over to the window.

********************

Brian sat on the bleachers as he watched Gus running up the field with his teammates. Although he had made up many excuses in the past to keep from attending his son's soccer games, he was happy to see that Gus was doing something other than sit on his ass playing video games. Plus, it didn't hurt that it was a sport that he also enjoyed playing when he was younger, although it wasn't nearly as exciting to watch as it was to play.

When Gus first started playing soccer four years earlier, Brian and Lindsay would both attend all of their son's games, cheering louder than any of the other parents in the crowd. It had probably been two years since they had both gone to a game together or had any kind of family outings. Thinking farther back, he could recall a time when he couldn't get Lindsay to leave him the hell alone.

November 1990

Brian sunk into his chair and leaned over the comic book open in front of him as he saw Lindsay walk into the classroom, wearing another one of her many sundresses in her wardrobe.

"Hi, Brian," Lindsay cooed as she sat down next to him. "How are you today?"

"Fine," Brian said, flipping the page without reading the previous one.

"So, have you started reading that book I gave you last week yet?" referring to the novel Wuthering Heights, which she had practically forced Brian to take.

"Nope." He hadn't even taken it out of his backpack.

"Oh. Hey, what's that?" she asked, scooting her chair closer than was necessary to look at the comic.

"Captain Astro," Brian answered, moving away slightly after Lindsay pressed her arm up against his.

"I wouldn't have taken you as a comic book fan," Lindsay said, leaning even closer to Brian, so close that he was nearly gagging from the smell of her floral perfume.

"My friend got me into them when we were younger; I mostly just read them now so I know what the fuck he's talking about when we hang out."

Lindsay laughed as if Brian had told her the funniest joke she had ever heard. "Well, I've never read a comic book before, but I liked the Superman films; mostly because Christopher Reeve is such a dreamboat."

Brian cracked a tiny smile as he continued to stare at the comic.

"So, um..." Lindsay said timidly, "speaking of films, the entertainment club is showingGhostbusters in the auditorium tonight. Would you like to come and watch it with me?"

Although the entertainment club showed a movie in the auditorium every week, and Lindsay had asked Brian if he wanted to go see a movie with her nearly every week since the semester started, only for him to turn her down, Brian's interest perked up when Lindsay mentioned the title of one of his favorite movies.

Brian turned and looked at Lindsay. "What time does it start?" This was the first time that Brian had ever looked directly at her or asked her a question in the two and a half months that they had been sitting next to each other in class.

Lindsay's face lit up. "Seven."

"I'll meet you at the ticket booth at quarter ‘til."

Later that evening, when Lindsay and Brian were in the auditorium watching the movie, Lindsay slowly started putting the moves on him. It first began with her sharing the armrest, her upper arm plastered against his. A few minutes later, she linked arms with him and laid her head on his shoulder. Then, she slipped her foot out of her sandal and started rubbing Brian's calf with the side of her foot. Soon after that, Lindsay turned her head and planted a kiss on Brian's neck. She took it as an encouraging sign when he did not move away or tell her to stop, so she continued to place open-mouthed kisses on his neck and jaw.

Until he felt Lindsay's tongue on his skin, Brian had been attentively watching the movie, laughing at the appropriate parts and allowing her to move closer to him. He hoped that if he did not respond to her advances that she would get the hint and eventually give up. But once she found the sweet spot on his neck, Brian felt a flash of heat shoot through his body, making that the first time he had ever had a physical response to a woman's touch. After she lightly began nibbling the sensitive skin with her teeth, his cock took over. Brian found himself kissing Lindsay and moaning into her mouth as she sucked on his tongue, and suddenly his hand was creeping up her denim skirt.

Brian snapped out of his daydream when he felt his cell phone vibrate in his back pocket.

********************

"That's really cute," Emmett said as Justin showed him the cowry shell bracelet.

"Yeah, it has BK carved on one of the shells here, see?" Justin said as he turned the bracelet over and showed Emmett the carving.

"Hmm... does the K stand for kink?" Emmett guessed, smiling at Justin as they both stood behind the counter of Emmett's clothing boutique, called "All the Rage."

Justin laughed. "He wasn't very kinky, although he did talk pretty dirty at the beginning. Then, he offered to teach me some things..."

"Well, call him already and take him up on his offer," Emmett said as a surfer-type blonde guy walked into the store. Emmett stared at the man and purred, "Ooh, I'm going to see if Surfer Boy needs any assistance."

Justin smiled as Emmett sashayed over to the man. He then put the bracelet back in his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. Justin had previously saved the number that Debbie had given him into his contact list, and had already attempted several times to call the sexy man, but lost his nerve before hitting the Send button.

After standing with his phone in his hand for a couple of minutes, watching as Emmett held a few different shirts in front of Surfer Boy's brawny chest, Justin finally bit the bullet and hit the Send button.

The phone rang four times before it was answered. "Hello?"

Justin felt his dick twitch at the sound of Mr. Beefcake's raspy voice. "Um... hi, Brian?"

"Yeah, who's this?" Justin could hear what sounded like crowd noise the background.

"Justin."

There was a pause as the crowd cheered. "Justin who?"

Justin squeezed his eyes shut as he felt his heart drop. "Uh... from last night."

There was a hitch in his breath. "Oh... yeah. How did you get my number?" Brian asked, his voice laced with bitterness.

Justin moved out of the way when Emmett returned behind the counter to ring up Surfer Boy's purchases. "Debbie, you know, Michael's mom? She gave it to me this morning."

Brian mumbled something under his breath then asked, "Well, what do you want?"

Justin frowned, upset at Brian's words and annoyed tone. "Um... well, I just wanted to tell you that I found a white shell bracelet in my bed after you left last night..."

"Oh! Good, I thought I had lost that thing forever," Brian said, his tone perking up.

Justin took the bracelet out of his pocket again and looked at it, wondering what the significance of it was. "Yeah, well you can come and get it any time." He bit his lip to stop from giggling, realizing the double entendre he accidently created.

Justin suddenly heard a woman scream "Woo! Go Jesse!" through the phone.

"Are you at a sports game or something?" Justin asked, wondering what the hell was happening on Brian's end.

"Yeah, I'm at a kid's soccer game," Brian answered, not going into details.

"Okay... uh, I'm going to be at work until five, so I guess you can either drop by here or my place after I'm off." Please let it be my place, please let it be my place... he began chanting in his head.

Justin heard a buzzer go off in the background. "Well, I was planning on going out tonight, so I can stop by your place around seven, if that's okay with you."

"Yeah, that would be great," Justin answered, unable to hold back the happiness in his voice. "I'll be there... waiting."

"Later," Brian said as the call abruptly ended.