- Text Size +

Even though Justin had been a non-virgin for only two days, he guessed that the best sex anyone could ever have was on a boat in the middle of a body of water with nobody else around to hear you scream.

"Oh... oh God... oh shit!" Justin yelled out as he rode Brian's cock for all he was worth.

Brian looked up at the magnificent blonde and smiled when the boy released his load all over his chest and belly while he squealed like a stuck pig. Justin then collapsed onto Brian, clearly exhausted from the work that the position required of him. Before the younger man knew what was happening, Brian quickly rolled them both over, his engorged member still buried inside, and grabbed Justin's ankles to place his legs over his shoulders.

"My turn to drive," Brian growled as he began to rapidly pump into Justin's tight ass. Justin felt Brian hit his tender prostate with each stoke, making him moan with every exhale, and he soon came for the second time. Brian followed him a moment later and took advantage of their privacy by matching Justin's volume with his screams of ecstasy. Brian dropped Justin's legs and fell on top of him as each man gasped for breath.

After cleaning up and redressing in their shorts, Justin and Brian had a little picnic on the outdoor deck at the back of the yacht.

"I should have brought my camera," Justin said as they watched the sun slowly set. He looked over at Brian taking a sip of his wine and noticed the cowry shell bracelet on his wrist. "I forgot to ask you, what was so special about that bracelet? You sounded really relieved on the phone when I told you I found it."

Brian sat his glass down and looked at the bracelet. "I bought it in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico when Michael and I went down there during Spring Break of ‘91. It was my last hoorah before my son was born, so it's kind of a symbol of my lost youth. Christ, we partied so hard some nights I didn't think we'd live to see the next morning."

"Tell me about him."

"Who, my son?"

"Yeah."

"His name is Gus, and he'll be eleven on September fifth. He's addicted to videogames and ham and cheese Hot Pockets, even though we have a housekeeper who will cook him anything he wants." He paused when Justin laughed. "Uh... he's a total smartass, just like his old man. He also looks just like me, he's spoiled rotten, and he's a kick-ass soccer player, like I was at his age. And... he's the most important person in my life."

Justin smiled. "He sounds like a cool little dude."

"Yep. Even though he's a pain in the ass sometimes, like all kids can be, I couldn't imagine my life without him."

"You didn't plan on having him, though," Justin said.

"Absolutely not, but when he came along, he taught me that not everything always goes according to plan." Brian then looked over at the water, suddenly realizing that his sentence applied to his budding relationship with Justin, too.

Justin also looked over at the water and asked, "How deep is that?"

"The depth finder said it was, like twenty-six feet," Brian answered.

Justin then stood up and walked to the stern, took off his shorts, and executed a perfect dive into the bay, butt naked. When he surfaced a few moments later Brian told him, "Hey Esther Williams, didn't your mommy ever tell you not to swim for at least thirty minutes after you eat?"

"Oh, that's an old wives tale, get your ass in here," Justin told him as he doggy-paddled around in little circles.

"Nah... I'm just fine right here," Brian said as he continued to sit on the deck.

Justin turned over to do a backstroke. "Don't tell me you can't swim."

"I can swim, I just don't swim. The Old Man made me learn how after he threw me off of his boat when I was about four, and I've hated it since. I have a pool I've never even used."

Justin gasped. "What? I practically grew up in my parent's pool."

"And judging from that dive, you were probably on your school's swim team, right?" Brian guessed.

"Yep, which may have contributed to my homosexuality... at least that's what the shrink that my mom dragged me to said."

"All those skinny teenage boys walking around in their Speedos?" Brian inferred.

Justin laughed as he swam over to the ladder on the stern. "And getting to watch them shower after practices and meets... yum."

Brian watched as Justin climbed the ladder and walked over to him. "I bet you looked hot in your little Speedo."

Justin dropped to his hands and knees and crawled the rest of the way over to Brian. "You look pretty hot in nothing," he said as he grabbed at Brian's waistband to open his fly.

Brian laid back as Justin showed him his newly-acquired cock sucking skills.

********************

It was almost ten o'clock when Justin opened the front door to his apartment. As he practically floated in and kicked off his flip-flops, he turned around and found Emmett on the couch with his face covered in his signature avocado beauty mask. He had his bare feet propped on the coffee table as he gave himself a pedicure while The Rocky Horror Picture Show played on the TV screen.

"Hi, Baby," Emmett said to Justin. "Did you enjoy your day on the Love Boat?"

Justin plopped down on the couch next to him. "Oh.... my... God."

Emmett laughed. "That great, huh?"

Justin slowly nodded, at a loss for words.

"You're falling in love with him, aren't you?" Emmett asked, a big smile on his green-slathered face.

"I... yeah, I am," Justin agreed as the two of them giggled like schoolgirls.

"So, when are you going to see him again?"

"I don't know," Justin said as he watched Frank-N-Furter make a toast to absent friends. "We said we'd just play it by ear... keep it casual." Justin had promised Brian that he wouldn't tell anyone, especially Emmett, that he was married. "Uh... Em?"

"Ya?" Emmett said, imitating Dr. Scott's German accent.

"You know how the White Party is this coming Friday night?"

"Ya..."

"Well... I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving your ticket to Brian so we could go together," Justin said uneasily. "He's never been before."

"Neither have you," Emmett said.

"I know... and I know you were looking forward to taking me..."

Emmett sighed. "Well, I guess I can skip it this year so you and Mr. Beefcake can go."

In place of kissing his cheek, Justin kissed the back of Emmett's hand instead. "Thank you!" After watching the movie for a few minutes, Justin got up from the couch and started to walk to his room. "Well, I'm going to bed. Giving yourself over to absolute pleasure is exhausting!"

Emmett wished his friend a good night and watched as Frank chased Janet up the stairs, commenting about her apple pie.

********************

"Hey," Brian greeted Lindsay, who was lounging on their bed in a short purple nightgown reading Truman Capote's In Cold Blood.

"Hey," Lindsay echoed as she closed the book and sat it on her nightstand. "How was your day?"

"Fine," Brian answered as he stripped down to his boxer briefs. "Took Renegade out. Did you guys have a good time in Boca?"

"Yeah, Gus played Monopoly with my parents while Mel and I rented some jet skis for a few hours," Lindsay said as she got off of the bed and followed Brian into the bathroom. "Who did you take out on the boat with you?"

"A friend," Brian said as he squeezed some toothpaste onto his toothbrush.

Knowing that he probably was not going to elaborate on that, Lindsay changed the subject. "So, uh... I've been thinking-"

"Always a dangerous sign," Brian said, his speech garbled as he brushed his teeth.

Lindsay ignored that comment and continued. "The more I've been hanging out with Mel, who almost constantly talks about legal matters, the more I miss being involved in that world."

"Uh-huh?"

"And... Mel offered me a paralegal position in her office. One of her paralegals just put her notice in on Friday."

"Hmm," Brian said as he continued to brush.

Lindsay leaned up against the doorway and said, "She said I could come into her office after I'm done with my meeting with Gus's principal tomorrow and fill out some paperwork. It's standard procedure for them to run a background check on prospective employees, but I've never even had so much as a speeding ticket, so that won't be a problem."

Brian rinsed his mouth and walked past her to get into their bed. "What about Gus? Who will pick him up and watch him after school?"

Lindsay climbed into her side of the bed. "We can hire a part-time nanny."

"I thought you said you didn't want to hire a nanny, because you wanted to be home with Gus," Brian reminded her. "That's why you gave up your career in the first place, so nannies wouldn't raise our kid, like we were raised by nannies."

Lindsay turned off her bedside lamp and replied, "Well... Gus either does his homework or plays his video games before dinnertime, anyway. I would be getting home around the time you do, and I would still have evenings to spend with him and weekends off. Besides, I've played enough games of tennis at the country club and gone to enough charity luncheons in the past six years, since Gus has been in school, to last me a lifetime."

Brian snickered and looked over at Lindsay's hopeful face. "Whatever makes you happy, Linds."

"Oh! Thank you, Honey," she said before giving him an unexpected kiss on the lips. She then laid her head on his chest and snuggled up next to him.

Brian reached over to turn off his lamp and wrapped his arms around her. He couldn't remember the last time that he and Lindsay had cuddled in bed together, but as he held his blonde wife and breathed in the smell of her shampoo, he couldn't help but think about another blonde that had laid in his arms a couple of hours before.

********************

"You're sure he doesn't mind?" Brian said into his cell phone as he sat in his office at the Kinney Hotels and Resorts main office in downtown Miami.

"No, he said it was okay," Justin answered. "He's been to every White Party for the last decade, so he said he didn't mind missing a year."

"Okay, good," Brian said, smiling. It had always been a dream of Brian's to go to the annual gay bash, which was held at the end of April the night before the LGBT Pride parade. Michael and Ted had gone several times before and always had fabulous stories to tell, mostly about all the hot guys they hooked up with. However, Brian had always been afraid to go, in fear of being recognized by any of the prominent gay businessmen who regularly attended and it somehow getting back to Jack.

"So... do you have any plans tonight?" Justin asked in a sultry voice.

Brian chuckled. "I'm meeting Michael and Ted at the Palace Bar for drinks after dinner."

"Hmm... well, I get off here at eight..."

Just then Brian's secretary came over the intercom and told him that Lindsay was there to see him. Brian hit the button on the phone to answer her. "Tell her to come on in." He then told Justin, "Hey, I gotta go."

"Do you-" Justin began to say.

"Later," Brian quickly said, snapping his phone shut as his wife walked into his office wearing a pink floral sundress.

Lindsay sat in a chair in front of Brian's desk and took a deli sandwich out of the paper bag she was carrying. "Christ, I haven't had time to eat anything today."

Brian snickered when his normally-refined wife took a huge bite out of her sandwich, leaving mustard on the sides of her lips. "So, how much trouble is our little sailor mouth in?"

Lindsay used a napkin to wipe her mouth and swallowed. "Three days of after-school detention, beginning today, each lasting an hour. At the end of detention Wednesday, he has to turn in a letter apologizing to Mrs. Adams for his swearing and for not doing his assignment."

"That seems fair, I guess," Brian said. "Did you fill out the paperwork at Melanie's office?"

"Yep, she said I could start next Monday. In the meantime, I need to call an agency to find a part-time nanny and read a few law digests Mel gave me, since I'm way behind on my legal knowledge," Lindsay said before taking another bite of her sandwich.

"Yeah, you have been out of the game for a while." Brian then looked over at a framed picture on his desk of Gus taken at Disney with Mickey Mouse, which reminded him of why Lindsay quit school in the first place. "Linds?"

"Hmm?" she said as she chewed.

"You know that I never intended for you to have to give up your law career, don't you?"

Lindsay sat her sandwich on the side of the desk and suddenly got defensive. "Well, we could have hired a nanny so I could go back after Gus was born-"

"Hey, like I said last night, you were the one that didn't want Gus to be raised by nannies," Brian reminded her, noticing that she was contridicting herself and making him look like the bad guy.

"Do you want to know what my mom was doing while Lynette and I were being raised by nannies?" Lindsay asked. "Playing tennis at the country club, or having lunch with her friends, or-"

"So basically, the same things you've been doing since Gus started preschool. Being a society wife while your husband keeps you in your designer clothes."

Lindsay stood up. "At least I stayed home with him every day until he started going to school! That's more than what either of our mothers did."

"Then why didn't you go back to college or find a job once he started going to preschool?" Brian challenged. "Why suddenly, since you've been spending so much time with Melanie, do you now want to start working?"

Lindsay stood there with her mouth open, searching for something to say. "Because..."

"Because what? Because you want to spend more time with your ‘certainly not a lesbian' friend?"

Lindsay scowled at him. "Just what are you implying?"

Brian leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest. "You tell me, Sweetheart."

Lindsay let out a few exasperated breaths before stomping out Brian's office.