- Text Size +

"How the fuck did you let this happen?" Michael asked as he paced the floor of his bedroom at Debbie's house.

Brian glanced over at his best friend from his spot on the bed and chuckled at that moment of déjà vu. "I didn't let it happen, it just... happened," he answered before taking a hit off of the joint in his hand.

"You don't even know this kid, and you say that you're in love with him?" Michael said as he wildly waved his arms around. "You've never been in love in your life! What does he do, shoot rainbows out of his ass? And he's only, how old did you say, nineteen? I think that you should just respect his wishes and leave him the fuck alone."

Brian exhaled a cloud of smoke over his head. "I am respecting his wishes, otherwise I probably wouldn't have the balls to do this. And it doesn't matter how long I've known him or how young he is. When I'm with him, I feel... just... right. I don't have a care in the world when he's in my arms."

Michael crinkled his nose. "When did you turn into a lesbian?"

Brian laughed and took another toke.

After Brian had finished fucking the Justin imitation on Tuesday afternoon, he went home and ate dinner with Gus, who was grumbling about the apology letter he had to give to his teacher the next day when he wasn't sorry at all, and Lindsay, who did not say a word during their entire meal. After dinner, father and son played a car racing game on the Xbox until it was time for the kid to go to bed at nine. Brian spent the rest of his evening at his computer and then took a long shower, where he jerked off to the memory of a certain blonde giving him an incredible blow job on his boat, then crawled into bed at eleven, where Lindsay was already asleep.

The following day, Brian went to the gym before arriving at the office at nine, where Cynthia informed him that his lunch meeting from the day before would now take place the following Monday. After taking care of his necessary hotel duties, Brian called a boat broker to meet him at the marina at five to appraise the Old Man's yacht. Brian met the broker and was offered 4.5 million dollars for it, which Brian happily accepted. They made arrangements for the money to be deposited into Brian's bank account the next day.

"And how do you plan on getting into the White Party?" Michael asked. "Tickets have been sold out for weeks. Even with your looks, I doubt they'll let you just waltz right in."

"It turns out, donating enough money to the right cause will get your name on the VIP list," Brian answered as he held out the joint for Michael to take. "They are providing a limo and there will be a bottle of Dom waiting for me at the bar, as an extra special ‘thank you' for my generosity." The Old Man must be rolling in his grave, after ‘The Estate of Jack Kinney' made a sizable contribution to HIV/AIDS research, he thought to himself.

After Brian had gotten home from the marina, he ate a turkey sandwich at his computer for dinner, since Gus was at soccer practice and Lindsay was wherever the hell she went during his practices (Brian could guess who she was with). Once they got home, Brian let Gus choose a movie for the two of them to watch. He chose One-Eyed Jacks, since Brian raised him right, and both Kinney men mouthed the dialog. Brian put Gus to bed after the movie and took Adrian for a long walk around their subdivision, since their dog walker didn't walk her on Wednesdays. He abused himself in the shower again, imaging that his hand was actually stroking his beautiful blonde lover's dick and that his own was buried deep in the boy's fabulous ass. Lindsay was again already asleep when he went to bed.

Brian received a phone call from Michael on that Thursday morning, wondering if he was able to go clubbing with him that night. Claiming that he just wanted the two of them to hang out, Brian promised to bring a couple of joints to make up for it. Michael was shocked when Brian arrived and told him about his visit to his lawyer's office that afternoon, where the man assured him he would file the paperwork to be sent to Lindsay's lawyer the next day.

"I just can't believe that you are doing this for him," Michael said, smoke puffing out of his mouth. "For some twink you've known for less than a week."

Brian sat up and sighed. "It's not just for him; it's for me, for Gus... hell, I guess for Lindsay, too. It's better for everyone."

Michael sat on the bed and said, "Yeah, but it's gonna cost you a lot of money, right?"

Brian put his arm around Michael. "Weren't you the asshole that once told me that money isn't that important if you have to live a lie and be stuck married to woman that you don't love?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, it's about damn time that I get a chance to be happy." Brian stood up and faced Michael. "It's time that I grew up and lived my life like I should have always been living it. It wouldn't hurt for you to do the same, Mikey."

Michael shook his head, a confused expression on his face. "What the fuck does that mean?"

"Christ Michael, you're thirty-one years old and you still live with your mother!" Brian answered, spreading his arms out to indicate the room. "You still have the same motorcycle wallpaper you've had since you were a kid, and you've never even ridden on a motorcycle. You work in the same place you've worked since you were sixteen, where nobody knows that you're a fag, and you hate that shitty job. And, you've been crying like a little bitch over a fucking comic book character dying for the past two days!"

"Hey!" Michael exclaimed, taking offense to the last sentence.

"What happened to your dream of having your own comic book store? Or creating your own comic book? And the condo on the beach you've always dreamed of? I mean, I've offered you a start-up loan numerous times-"

"And I've told you that I'm not friends with you for your money!" Michael said, standing up to look at Brian in the eye.

"I know, but you're not gonna get anywhere if you don't be a man and accept help!" Brian caught Michael off guard by grabbing his cheeks and kissing him. "I gotta go, Mikey. I promised Gus that I'd be home to tuck him in."

"Since when do you put your kid to bed?" Michael asked as Brian opened the door.

"I'll pick you up in the limo at eight-thirty tomorrow night, Mikey," Brian called over his shoulder as he walked down the hall and down the stairs.

Brian was about to open the front door to leave when Debbie yelled out "Hold it!" from the couch.

"Oh, hey, Deb," Brian said as he walked over to properly greet his surrogate mother, who's t-shirt of the day proclaimed Marriage is Gay in rainbow lettering.

"What did I tell you about hurting that poor kid, you asshole?" the redhead asked, a scowl on her heavily made-up face. "I saw Sunshine at the diner yesterday, and he looked fucking miserable. He wouldn't tell me what was wrong, but I could guess. So, you better make things right, or I'll rip your fucking balls off."

Brian chuckled and kissed Debbie on her forehead. "Don't worry, Ma. I plan on putting that beautiful smile back on his face very soon."

Debbie sniffed Brian's shirt. "Did you bring pot into my house again?"

Brian snorted. "Like you never smoked pot before...you went to Woodstock in '69, for fuck's sake."

Brian earned himself a light slap on the face for that one.

********************

Brian gave Gus a kiss on his forehead as he pulled the blanket over the boy's shoulders. "I love you, Sonny Boy," he whispered to the kid.

"Love you too, Dad," Gus answered back, almost surprised by his father's rare confession.

Brian smiled and turned to walk out of the room. Before turning off the light switch, Brian took a moment to look at his son, who looked more like him every day, and wondered where the past decade had gone.

During Lindsay's pregnancy, Brian seriously doubted that he would be a good father, and even questioned whether or not he had the capacity to love their child. He certainly did not have the best role models in his own parents, who never told him that they loved him. But the first time he held Gus, he looked at the squirming baby and instantly fell in love. Brian asked himself numerous times over the years how Jack could be so heartless towards him, treating him no better than he did his employees, who respected him only because they feared him. Brian would never lay a hand on his own son, but Jack never hesitated to use Brian as a punching bag, especially when he was drunk, which was often. While Brian was happy to see that Jack had adored Gus and spoiled the boy rotten, more so after his cancer diagnosis a few months before his death, he couldn't help but wonder where that man was when he was growing up and when Jack grew a heart.

Brian went out to the back patio and smoked a couple of cigarettes. There were quite a few stars in the sky, as well as a full moon. He laid back on one of the reclining chairs and stared at the smiling "Man in the Moon," then closed his eyes and pictured Justin's smiling face. The smell of his burning Marlboro Light, which wasn't his usual brand he smoked, but Justin's, made him imagine that his blonde was right there with him.

Brian stubbed out his cigarette and went upstairs to take a shower. He stripped and threw his clothes in the hamper, and stepped under the hot spray of the rainmaker shower head. He closed his eyes and pictured Justin's smiling face again, specifically how he always smiled right after he came, usually accompanied by a little giggle. Brian took his painfully engorged cock in his hand and slowly began to rub it, imagining that he was fucking Justin face-to-face, staring into those beautiful blue eyes.

"Brian..." he sighs as I pump into him as deep as I can at just the right angle to stimulate his prostate with each stroke. His strong legs are wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Justin..." I answer as I capture my gorgeous boy's pouty lips in a deep kiss, the tips of our tongues touching. "You taste so good," I whisper to him, turning my head to nibble on his earlobe.

"Ohhhhh" he moans, as I know that he loves for me to play with his seashell-shaped ears. "God, Brian, fuck me harder."

I do as he asks and pick up the pace, listening to my boy moan with every thrust. "Brian... Brian..." he begins to chant as he pushes back on me. The sound of my name from his lips sends shivers down my spine. I reach in between us and take hold of his beautiful dick, and I begin to stroke it in time with my thrusts.

I soon feel his ass tighten up on me. "Justin..." I sigh as I feel his warm cum splash on my stomach.

"Brian!" he screams, throwing his head back. I take that opportunity to lick his neck, tasting the sweat on his skin, as I feel my own release... I look at him as he smiles up at me and giggles in delight.

"Aah!" Brian cried out as his hand filled with his cum. Knowing that Lindsay was reading a law magazine in the next room, he hadn't meant to be so loud, but he couldn't help himself. He rinsed the cum off and poured some shampoo into his hand, assuring himself that the fantasy would become a reality again very, very soon.