- Text Size +

CHAPTER 5

 

"Hey, I'm sorry. Things will only get better for you now,"

 

"It's okay, Brian. Since the day I walked into your offices, my whole life has turned around. And it's because you were willing to take a chance on me; I'll always be grateful for that," Justin said with his trademark smile. "So, do you want to play something first, or are you hungry? All I have to do is grill the chicken breast, everything else is ready."

 

"Even the cheesecake?"

 

"Chilling in the fridge,"

 

"It's early, let's do a crossword first,"

 

Thirty minutes later, they were finished with their first crossword. Brian had missed two, and so had Justin. They had each missed different words. Together the crossword was complete.

 

"Well I guess that means together we are unstoppable," Brian told the younger man, causing Justin to blush, which Brian thought to himself was adorable. Something he certainly wouldn't say aloud.

 

"Brian, I did some preliminary work-ups for the new ads. You can look at them on the computer while I grill the chicken, if you'd like,"

 

Brian looked over Justin's work carefully while the blond grilled the chicken that he had marinated. Brian was very impressed! There were only minor changes needed. He grabbed a pad of paper and a pen, making notes on the changes he wanted. By the time he was finished, Justin was slicing the chicken up to put onto the salad. While they ate, they talked about the new accounts that had been signed and other accounts Brian would like to go after.

 

Dinner was great, and Brian was again very pleased with Justin's culinary ability. "Well dinner was delicious, but we still need to see how well you did with the dessert," Brian teased.

 

Taking their coffee and cheesecake to the sofa, they each sat down. Justin watched nervously as Brian took his first bite, hoping he would like it. Justin wasn't sure why, but somehow it was important to him that Brian enjoyed this dessert.

 

Brian smiled the biggest smile Justin had ever seen on the man. "Justin, this is the absolute best thing I have ever put in my mouth,"

 

Justin's responding smile could have lit up a city during a blackout. He tasted the cheesecake and agreed with Brian. It was amazing. Justin then remembered the strawberry sauce he had made and went to the fridge to get it. They both added some and decided that it made it even better.

 

As they were enjoying their dessert, Justin's buzzer rang.

 

"Daphne?" asked Brian.

 

"No. Since she loves her new place so much and the neighborhood is safe, she was having a slumber party with some friends. I think she even invited Emmett,"

 

"Well, he's probably the girliest one there,"

 

Now, whomever was pressing the buzzer decided to just lean on it. Getting up, Justin pushed the button for the intercom.

 

"Yes?"

 

A female voice answered, "Hello, I'm looking for Brian Kinney,"

 

"Well, that's not me, as it clearly states on the bell you are ringing," Justin said, glancing at Brian, and can see by the look on his face that he is not happy, and that he knows who this person is. Well, Justin decided, he will just put on his ‘uppity manners' and get rid of this person like he did the whiny man from the other night.

 

"I tried his bell, but he's not answering," The voice stated.

 

"Do you know how to use a phone?" Justin asked.

 

"Of course, I do," Lindsay snottily answered.

 

"Well then here's a thought, call him. If he wants to talk to you, he will answer," Justin answered in the same WASPy tone.

 

"I just want to know if he's home. I haven't seen him leave since he went inside earlier,"

 

What the hell? Was this one a stalker?

 

"If he didn't answer, then he's either not home or he doesn't want to be bothered,"

 

"Well, you need to go up there, knock on his door and find out if he's home. If he's there, tell him Lindsay is waiting to be let up,"

 

"No, I need to go back to what I was doing before you interrupted me, Lindsay," He sneered her name, before continuing in the same tone. "I am not a butler, nor an answering service. And if you ring my bell again, I will call the police and have you charged with harassment,"

 

"Well I never..."

 

"Try it sometime. Maybe then you won't feel the need to harass people,"

 

Sitting back down on the sofa, Justin told his boss, "You really do have some annoying friends, Brian,"

 

Brian sat there shaking his head at Justin's antics. "Thank you, Justin,"

 

"No problem, Brian,"

 

They both finished off their cheesecake and strawberry sauce. When Justin had finished, there was some strawberry sauce near his mouth. Without even thinking about it, Brian leaned over and licked it off. Realizing what he had done, he pulled back and looked at Justin's face.

 

For a moment, they just stared into each other's eyes. Then, like two magnets, they were drawn together, neither man knowing who had moved first. Suddenly, they were in each other's arms, and their mouths were seemingly fused together, tongues dueling and soft vibrating moans being felt by both men. The kiss went on for several minutes, before the pair finally came up for air. They just looked at each other and smiled, before Justin stood up and held out his hand for the auburn haired man who he decided he wanted to get to know much more intimately.

 

Brian took the younger man's hand and allowed himself to be led into the bedroom. Once there, Brian leaned down to again take the soft pink lips that he couldn't resist kissing. Determined to be sure this is what Justin really wanted, Brian pulled back to look into the clear blue eyes.

 

"Are you sure, Justin?"

 

"Very sure, Brian. This just feels right. And I want it to be you... I need it to be you,"

 

Brian smiled and reached for the hem of Justin's shirt. The blond raised his arms, allowing Brian to pull the shirt off to reveal the unblemished alabaster skin that he couldn't wait to taste. Justin turned and pulled the comforter from the bed, pulling back the sheet as he climbed on. Laying back against the pillows, he watched avidly as Brian quickly pulled off his own shirt and lay down on his side next to him. Moving over the smaller body, Brian leaned in for another kiss while he pressed their groins together. Justin bucked up moaning, reaching his hands upward to comb through the thick auburn hair. Brian moved his mouth to lick and lightly suck at the pale neck, causing the most amazing sounds to be emitted from the blond. Brian wanted to worship the smaller body, just to see what other erotic sounds he could elicit.

 

Lowering his head, he licked at the pink nipples and then blew on them, making Justin tighten his hold on the hair to redirect him as he arched his back for more contact. Brian continued his exploration, licking, nipping, and rimming the small belly button, before reaching to unbutton Justin's pants while looking at his face for any signs of hesitation. The last thing Brian wanted was for Justin to feel at all forced into doing anything he didn't want to do. All he saw in the expressive eyes was trust, desire, and lust. So he continued to remove the jeans and underwear of the younger man. Brian was shocked and immensely pleased by what he found waiting for him. For even though Brian was a top, he was also a size queen and Justin more than measured up. Justin's cock, hard and leaking, was almost as long as Brian's, but thicker.

 

Not able to resist the glistening precum dripping from the slit, Brian leaned down and licked the head of the beautiful cock. Normally very quiet during sex, Brian groaned at the fresh, salty-sweet taste of the blond. Wanting more of that taste, Brian took the head into his mouth and wrapped his tongue around it, trying to coax out more of the taste he now craved. Justin raised his hips, thoroughly enjoying Brian's ministrations. Brian decided that he wanted a full dose of that cream, so he began to lick and suck in earnest, while fondling Justin's full, heavy sack. Reaching back, Brian massaged the spot behind the tight sack, coaxing even more sexy noises from the beautiful man.

 

Finally Justin couldn't take any more, and warned Brian that he was going to come. Brian just sucked harder and moaned, while Justin arched his back and came with a very loud and satisfied groan. Brian licked up every drop and moved up until he was above the blond, leaning down to kiss him and share some of the best cum he had ever tasted. Pulling back after the kiss,  Brian told him, "I think I found something that tastes even better than your cheesecake," Justin lowered his eyes and blushed at Brian's comment. "Do you want to do more? We can stop anytime you know, I don't want you to be uncomfortable,"

 

"No, Brian. I don't want to stop, I want you... I want you to be my first. And just so you know, I was always safe and I always got tested. I'm clean,"

 

"That's good to know. I'm clean too, and I'm always safe. And Justin, if you change your mind or want me to stop, just say so, okay? Promise me?"

 

"Thank you, Brian. I promise, but right now I really want you to fuck me, please,"

 

Brian looked down and Justin was once again hard and leaking. Standing up, Brian stripped off his pants and Justin got a look at the huge cock he was looking forward to having it stuffed inside him. He licked his lips and reached out to touch the velvet covered steel hard rod. Then, leaning forward, Justin ran his tongue across Brian's slit, getting his first taste of the older man. Brian grabbed his cock and squeezed. He was already leaking and wanted to get inside Justin's ass, but he also wanted to take it slow. He was determined that Justin's first time would be special, and something the younger man would remember fondly.

 

"Come here and let me take the edge off for you. Besides, I want a taste, too," Justin told him with a smile.

 

Brian thought about it and quickly decided that he would last much longer and be better able to concentrate more fully on Justin's pleasure if he got off now. So he moved closer to the blond and felt Justin's arms wrap around his hips while the wet, warm mouth took his cock down to the root. Brian's eyes almost rolled back into his head as Justin wrapped his tongue around his huge cock, milking it as he sucked and hummed. Brian had been getting blown since he was fourteen years old, but no one had ever blown him like this! Justin had the most amazing mouth he had ever felt around his cock. Within two minutes, Brian was coming buckets down the blond's throat. If Justin had not been holding onto him, he probably would have been crumpled on the floor. The blond guided him to sit on the edge of the bed until he could get his bearings. Once Brian could remember how to speak, he grabbed the blond and kissed him hard.

 

"That is by far the most amazing blow job I have ever gotten. You are one extraordinary man, Justin," Again Justin blushed at Brian's compliment. "Now lay back and let me show you how good I can make you feel,"

 

Justin settled himself back on the pillows and gave himself over to Brian's experienced hands, somehow knowing that he would want to remember every moment of this experience. Brian settled himself between Justin's legs before placing his hands on the backs of his thighs to raise them up so that he could taste the blond and relax him with his tongue. Normally, he would have turned Justin onto his stomach, but he wanted to be able to see the expressive eyes and be sure that the younger man was comfortable with everything he was doing. Moving his hands down to Justin's ass Brian spread the cheeks to expose the tight pink pucker. Making sure his tongue was very wet Brian carefully licked at the tiny knot before softly blowing on it, making it clench even tighter and causing Justin to whimper. Softly licking the folds got Justin to slowly relax until Brian was able to work his tongue inside the place that his cock was quickly letting him know it needed to be. Justin's moans were music to Brian's ears, sexily serenading Justin's satisfaction to him in soft croons and whimpers, telling him without a doubt that the blond was enjoying what was being done to him. Finally Justin reached down and touched Brian's head, ceasing his ministrations momentarily.

 

"Please Brian, I need you inside me," the blond told him, handing him the lube and a condom.

 

Brian took the lube and warmed some on his fingers before breaching the tight hole and scissoring his fingers to open the blond up. He knew that there would be an initial pinch, but was still determined that Justin be spared from as much pain as possible. Once Justin was as open as Brian could make him, he rolled the condom on his throbbing cock, coated it with lube, and placed it at Justin's entrance, watching the blue eyes for any sign of hesitation. Seeing only trust and excitement, Brian pressed forward, pushing through the first ring of muscle. Brian felt the blond clamping down and rubbed circles on his stomach to help him relax.

 

"Take a deep breath and try to push me out," Brian instructed. Justin did as he was told as Brian steadily pushed in until he was fully seated inside the hottest ass he had ever felt.

 

Leaning down, Brian took the soft pink lips in a kiss while Justin adjusted to being filled. Slowly, Brian began rocking his hips to help the blond get used to the feeling. After about a minute, Justin raised his hips, encouraging Brian to move. They quickly found a rhythm and moved together like they had been lovers for years. Soon Brian was dragging past Justin's prostate, and propelling the younger man to new heights of pleasure. Both men were moaning loudly, and sooner than either one wanted were shouting out their release, neither one having touched Justin's cock. Brian held onto the condom, carefully and slowly pulling out. He lay next to the sated young man and kissed his cheek.

 

"Are you okay?" Brian asked, wanting to make sure Justin was still alright with everything.

 

"I'm fantastic, Brian. You are incredible! I couldn't have dreamed of a better first time, thank you,"

 

The two men lay on their sides, facing each other, each momentarily lost in their own thoughts. Finally Brian rolled onto his back, and reached out his arm to wrap it around the smaller man, pulling him close. Justin settled his head on Brian's chest and the two men dozed, until someone started ringing Justin's buzzer... again.

 

"Fuck. I'll get it, it's probably one of them looking for me anyway," Brian announced, more than annoyed at being interrupted.

 

"No, Brian. I'll get it. I'm going to make it clear to your friends that I am not your secretary, and if they keep ringing my bell, instead of answering it I will just call the police,"

 

Brian admired the view as Justin walked naked to the intercom panel by the door. Justin pushed the button and answered in an annoyed voice.

 

"YES?"

 

"I'm looking for Brian Kinney and he's not answering his bell," It was that whiny annoying man again!

 

"Do you know how to read?" snapped Justin.

 

"Of course, I do!" Was the snippy answer he received.

 

"What does it say on the bell you are so annoyingly leaning on?" Justin demanded.

 

"J. Taylor," Came the answer.

 

"Does it say ANYWHERE next to my name, ‘ring here if Brian Kinney doesn't answer his bell'?" Justin asked.

 

"No," was the snotty answer he got.

 

"Then STOP ringing my bell when you can't find him," Justin shouted.

 

"But he's my best friend!" came the annoying high-pitched whine.

 

"Some ‘best friend'," Justin commented with a calm he did NOT feel. "It looks more like he is avoiding you. Maybe you should take the hint. Now GO AWAY, because next time you ring my bell, looking for someone else, I will call the police,"

 

Justin walked back into the bedroom to find Brian rolling around and holding the pillow to his face to stifle his laughter.

 

Grabbing the pillow, Justin looked at Brian, who was laughing with tears running down his face.

 

"What is so funny?"

 

"You. Telling them off like you have no idea where I am,"

 

"Well actually, Brian, neither of them have asked if I knew you or knew where you were. I never lied to them. I just never offered any information,"

 

"Come here, you," Brian said, grabbing the hot blond who still smelled like sex and pulling him back down onto the bed, before hovering over him.

 

"MMmmm, you smell wonderful, Brian,"

 

"I was just thinking the same thing about you,"

 

Leaning over Justin, Brian took the sweet pink lips, teasing them open with his tongue. Justin responded hungrily, sucking on Brian's tongue and running his fingers through the thick auburn locks. Brian gripped Justin's head in kind, deepening the kiss. Brian adjusted his position on top of the younger man, pressing their growing erections together as both men moaned into each other's mouths. Justin wrapped his legs around Brian's slim hips, seemingly trying to mold their bodies into one. Brian ran his hands over the smooth alabaster skin of the sexy blond in his arms.

 

After another round, they fell asleep in each other's arms, sated.

 

The next morning, Brian woke up wrapped around a warm blond, and much to his surprise he didn't want to run. In fact, he felt strangely comfortable. A few minutes later, the blond bundle started to wake up.

 

"Good morning, Brian," Justin said with a yawn.

 

"Morning, sleepyhead. We need a shower; we're both a little ripe," Brian suggested, in no hurry to end his time with the blond.

 

Smiling, Justin threw back the covers and wiggled his ass as he headed into the bathroom.

 

"I'm a little stiff this morning. I'm not sure I can reach everything," he told Brian, looking over his shoulder.

 

Brian hurried out of the bed. "Since I'm probably the reason you're so stiff, I guess it would only be proper for me to help you."

 

"Such a gentleman," the younger man said with a giggle.

 

Once in the shower, Justin once again reminded Brian of his amazing fellatio skills, and then his strength in holding the boneless man up.

 

Without any discussion, they spent the rest of the day together, enjoying Justin's cooking skills, watching movies, playing games, and having a few more rounds in the bedroom. Both men thoroughly enjoying spending time together.

 

Before Brian went home that night, they went through the new presentation once more to make sure it was perfect.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Harriet Bartier was listening attentively as Brian explained the core elements of the campaign proposal. Ted, Cynthia, Justin, and Murph were also in the conference room to answer any questions that the Bartiers may have during the presentation. Mrs Bartier was more than impressed with what the team at Kinnetik had come up with so far, and she was not afraid to say so.

 

"I have to admit that I was a little skeptical coming here under the advisement of Laura. However, I am sitting here pleasantly surprised at all of the services your company is willing to offer, Mr Kinney,"

 

"Beginning this company as a boutique operation definitely has been an advantage, Mrs Bartier. Although we also have the standard packages other advertising companies offer, we still believe in giving each campaign- be it mass produced or independently owned- a personalized touch, tailor-made for each of our clients,"

 

"Please call me Harriet, and I will call you Brian. I do believe that you and your staff have what it takes to make this latest push into the 21st century a success. Don't you think so as well, Harlan?" She looked at the frowning countenance of the man seated beside her.

 

"I really don't think so, Harriet. And I'm not sure where you got the idea that I would ever agree with a campaign that is basically..."

 

"Selling sex?" she finished for him. "Perhaps you have forgotten, dear," she sneered the endearment, "but humans are indeed sexual beings. I find what they have done for the campaign very tasteful. The innuendo of sex is there, but it's not as overt as say, the strip club you visit every Saturday afternoon after your jaunt to the country club," He gasped in response as both Brian and Justin hid their smiles behind a closed fist, and within a sketchbook. Murph, Ted, and Cynthia couldn't help the snickers which escaped them. "Didn't think I knew about that, did you Harlan?"

 

Harlan Bartier cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable with the turn his opposition to the campaign had taken. Though it was always that way with Harriet, he still didn't appreciate her putting his personal business out for all to see, especially that child molester, Justin Taylor. "That is not the only issue and you know it! I don't think that it is right to work with those who have broken the law, and instead of paying for their crime, fled the scene to avoid prosecution,"

 

Justin, who had been sitting at the far end of the table, looked up from his sketch pad in horror at the accusation being aimed at him. He looked over at Brian's darkening countenance, and could tell that his boss was poised to defend him in a way that would surely cost them the Bartier account. So, he was shocked that he had another person willing to clear up the matter of his past, without regard to the account.

 

"Harlan, you can't possibly believe that bold-faced lie Craig Taylor made it a point to spread around to cover his own shameful and neglectful treatment of his son?!"

 

"Harriet..."

 

"It's plain bullshit! And here I thought I married an intelligent man who was usually an amazing judge of character. Over the years and even as I sit here listening to you defame Justin's character, based on hearsay- and in front of his boss no less- I realize that perhaps I was the ignorant one in agreeing to marry you,"

 

"You didn't have much of a choice, Harriet. You wouldn't have inherited otherwise," Harlan sneered. Harriet, in turn, laughed.

 

"That's true. I wouldn't have. But think about this, Harlan. I have had many, MANY opportunities over the years to divorce you. And based on the prenup YOU signed, you get absolutely nothing. So in reality, I ask you, who is really performing charity here?"  

 

"This isn't about that, Harriet, and you well know it! I don't want a child molesting son-of-a-bitch associated with our business! Period! End of discussion!"

 

Whereas Harlan thought that he had put his foot down, and that his word should be taken as law, Harriet had other ideas. Brian and Justin looked on in shock as the formidable older woman straightened her back and rose from the chair. Harriet walked sedately, yet purposefully, to where her husband sat across from her at the conference table. Straightening further to her full height, she spoke in a low tone. "Idiot... you're once again letting your prejudice overrule your brain. I suppose that's your cronies' influence, since you seem to love playing the mindless twit. Well, I want Brian and Justin... and I SHALL HAVE Brian and Justin. If you don't like it, you can divorce me. Which will leave you with nothing. And then you can go live with your harlot, which I know just happens to be your son's fiancee, who you've been screwing. Though I doubt she will be very agreeable to continue entertaining you when she finds out you are broke. Now, if you'll let me have this kick ass campaign, the only thing it is going to cost you is your pride when our sales increase. Your choice Harlan, but choose very carefully,"

 

He fidgeted under her intense scrutiny. He hated when Harriet got this way. She used her position as Chief Stockholder in Bartier Modular Homes as one would a sledgehammer, all while never raising her voice. It didn't help that even with his son's agreement, he still wouldn't have enough percentage in the vote to overrule her. She owned sixty percent of the company and was never willing to give up even one more share to anyone. Like it or not- and he certainly did NOT- he was nothing more than the face of the company and her occasional arm candy. Harriet held all the power. She had the money, the largest percentage in the company, and him by the fucking balls. And she knew it.

 

"Fine! We'll try it out for a quarter, but if it doesn't work out with Kinnetik, we look for someone else, posthaste. And no one is to know that we're working directly with Justin Taylor for any reason, Harriet. I mean it!" Harlan demanded, as if what he wanted counted for anything.

 

"Alright, Harlan. I won't volunteer the information, but if someone asks me who did the amazing artwork on our campaign, I will NOT lie. I will inform them that Justin is the talented young man, whose work was always so promising, at such a young age, and that he is partnered with Brian Kinney in this capacity. And that he is thriving despite Craig Taylor's dastardly intentions. In the meantime, I want you to really give this parting shot some thought... Why would a beautiful young man, who is clearly gay, molest his sister? Unless Justin has been masquerading as a transgender male, and is actually a lesbian trapped within his own body, he isn't interested in pussy. An as far as our son's fiancee and your harlot goes, you would do well to remind her that if she tries to ruin this deal, I will end her without even breaking my nails. Keep her in check. That is the only warning you are getting,"

 

Turning to Brian and Justin, who still had not regained their composure, she said smiling, "You boys have yourselves a new client. Now I have to tell you that I'll be popping in and out of here from time to time, since I always want to see the campaign development from beginning to end."

 

Cynthia cleared her throat. She really had a lot of respect for Harriet Bartier from the beginning, but seeing the older woman stand up for Justin endeared her further. "That's fine, Mrs Bartier. It will be nice to have someone else to keep these men in line. I assure you they can be a handful." She smiled, nodding over to Brian, Justin, Murph, and Ted, who were quietly discussing the need for specific materials to begin on Justin's ideas. Then Ted was sitting down at Brian's computer, looking back every so often to confirm or ask a question before typing, making necessary changes to the contract.

 

"That's great, because I'm very high-maintenance, which I suspect Brian would like. I swear if only I were a young man instead of an old lady, I would try my damndest to turn his head; Justin's too. They are a loss for exploding ovaries everywhere!"

 

She and Cynthia shared a laugh, even as Harlan sat at the table, still sulking over being publicly chastened by his wife. Brian, Justin, Murph, and Ted came over then to have Harriet and Harlan look over the contract. They had already sent a preliminary copy, so Harriet had an idea of what it already said. The only things that were newly filled in were the production costs and a base timeline for the first run of the new campaign.

 

"Harriet, here is the completed contract. If your legal department has any questions or concerns, have them give Ted a call. Between him and legal, they should be able to give you an answer relatively quickly," Brian assured her, disregarding the bigot still fuming at being excluded.

 

"No problem. I guess this concludes our meeting, for now. I'll see you all very soon," she said, extending her hand to all of them, until she got to Justin. She pulled him into an embrace, whispering in his ear, "So glad that you are alright, Justin. Your mother will be so relieved to hear, as will Molly. I hope there is a skateboard with your father's name on it, so that he can slip-slide his ass straight to hell."

 

Justin snickered at her last comment, even as he disengaged himself from her embrace. He wiped at his eyes, feeling vindicated for the first time in over a year. Someone believed him instead of Craig, and believed in his talent. He really was experiencing a whole new beginning, a reinvention and renewal of his former self, but with new and improved results. "Yeah, I imagine that God, who Craig purports to believe in wholeheartedly, would definitely have a ready made handbasket marked ‘Bigot' to usher him to hell in style. In the meantime, I'm just grateful that you are giving me a chance to further prove myself,"

 

"No need to be. Based on the work I've seen from you just in this meeting, Brian is lucky to have you." Harriet affectionately slapped Justin's cheek. She always adored the young man. He was always intelligent, well-mannered, and charismatic. Too bad life had tried to take those qualities from him, through the misfortune of being Craig Taylor's son. But look how he's survived and thrived in spite of that ass, she thought. Most of her peers would never have been able to do that.     

 

After the couple took their leave from the office, the remaining occupants breathed a sigh of relief. It was touch and go for a while, but with Harriet Bartier's blessing they now had a twenty million dollar campaign to make shine like a diamond within their target market. None of the occupants could say that they weren't looking forward to the experience. It would definitely not be a boring assignment, for any of them. Justin decided that he needed to eat... again... and asked if anyone wanted anything. After collecting their orders, he headed out to the upscale deli he had grown accustomed to visiting daily. The extra pep in his step could not be denied by anyone whether they knew the reason or not. Justin Taylor now knew what it felt like to be restored.   

 

Lindsay and Michael decided that the only way they would definitely be able to speak to Brian would be to go to Kinnetik and see him. They hadn't been able to get into the loft and both wanted to speak to Brian about it, amongst other things. As they got out of their cars and headed to the front door of Kinnetik, they saw someone walk out the door and head down the block.

 

Michael looked, trying to remember where he has seen him before. Grabbing Lindsay's arm, he tells her, "That's the hustler that I stopped from stealing Brian's wallet outside the diner! What the hell was he doing in there?!"

 

"I don't know, but we should tell Brian. I hope he's not trying to pick up Brian's clients," Lindsay answered.

 

Putting out her cigarette, Laura smiles. ‘Well, well, well, so the new Executive Artistic Liaison is a fucking rentboy, how interesting. That may be useful to know. Now I just need to find out if that's him...'

 

Maybe she would let a few things slip in front of some of the gossipy girls in the office. She would make him sorry he ever came here! Let the boss find out through the grapevine, just who his ‘wonderful new artist' is. Yes, that fucking rentboy's days were definitely numbered around here. She would also let Harlan know, as soon as she had him alone in bed again.

 

Michael and Lindsay walked into Kinnetik and headed for Brian's office. As Cynthia started to tell them that Brian was just finishing up a meeting, he came out of the conference room and headed toward his office.

 

"Brian, Lindsay and I just saw..." Michael starts, and Lindsay stops him.

 

"Brian, Michael and I would like to speak to you in your office please," Lindsay tells him as they follow Brian in, without an invitation.

 

Shutting the door, Michael continues, "I just saw that fucking hustler, the one who tried to steal your wallet, Brian. I hope you didn't give him a job,"

 

Distracted and not really paying attention to what Michael is saying Brian answers, "Michael, I do not hire hustlers to work here. And I am very busy today with meetings. How about I meet both of you for lunch tomorrow, at the diner?"

 

"Alright, Brian. Noon tomorrow then?" Lindsay asks.

 

"Yes, noon tomorrow. Now I really do need to get back to work," Brian tells the unwelcome visitors as he escorts them out of his office.

 

Justin is coming back from the deli and notices them leaving, wondering if those are the friends of Brian's that keep ringing his bell. Whomever they are, he hopes they stay away from his bell from now on. He made a little adjustment to his name on his bell, writing the word ONLY before his name. Brian laughed when he saw it and asked if he really thought it would help.