- Text Size +

 

 

CHAPTER 7

 

Lindsay was pacing the floor and still fuming about that insolent, infuriating, disgusting blond hustler that obviously had some kind of control over ‘her' Brian while she waited impatiently for Mel to get home from work. Maybe the whore was blackmailing him? There just had to be some reason for it!

 

As soon as Mel walked in the door, Lindsay started yelling, "Mel, you won't believe what happened when Michael and I met Brian for lunch today..." and she went on to tell Mel, surprisingly in full detail, what had happened at the diner.

 

"Christ, Lindsay! Are you two out of your fucking minds?! That blond- whatever his name is- has absolutely every right to sue both of you for exactly the reasons he gave, because of what you said and did. And even better for his case, you did it in front of a diner full of people at lunchtime! Not only that, but you still want to ask Brian to father kids for us. Do you ever think about what you are doing before you do it?" Mel lectured, furious at what Lindsay had done. "Well, I don't care how much you have to grovel, you will go and apologize to both Brian and the blond kid, and I hope you have not totally and permanently fucked things up for us. I really wish you would learn to think before you act, and especially when that idiot, Michael, is involved. Oh yes Lindsay, one more thing: because of the problems lately on Liberty Avenue, the owner of the diner put in cameras, WITH SOUND, to keep people safe."

 

"So what does that have to do with me?" Lindsay questioned.

 

"Think about it. It means that it's quite possible that your stupidity was caught on camera- lock, stock, and tirade. Even if Michael acted a fool, I would have expected better from you. And I'm pretty sure that Brian would have, too. But no, you had to play Follow the Stupid. And now, if that young man decides to have the tape pulled, you're screwed."

 

"Well, can't you stop it, Mel??" Lindsay asked, nervous now that Mel mentioned the cameras. "I'll admit that I made a poor choice following Michael into his tirade, but we were just concerned for Brian. This hustler tried to take advantage of Brian before. We won't let him do so again."

 

"Do you honestly think so little of Brian that you believe that he can't take care of himself? Obviously there was a reason the two of them were together, and it wasn't just for a lunch meeting with you. In any event, it's none of your business."

 

"How can you say that?" Lindsay questioned plaintively. "You know how I feel about Brian. I'm just being protective."

 

Melanie huffed. "Sure Lindz, keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll convince yourself. You and Michael both need your heads examined. Brian is perfectly capable of making solid decisions- look at his business, after all. The last thing he needs is you and that pretentious jackass he used to call his best friend, busting his chops for something that has nothing to do with either of you. Now, I've addressed this as much as I intend to. Stay away from this guy and leave Brian the fuck alone! With any luck, he's going to be the father of our child or children, and he doesn't need you acting in the role of wife or mother, or he'll never agree to it."

 

Melanie marched towards the stairs of the house, wondering if Lindsay would ever get a fucking clue about Brian Kinney. Well, as long as she insists on remaining friends with Michael, that isn't likely to happen. She looked back at Lindsay to see if anything she said registered, relieved at least a little when Lindsay drew her legs up under her, a small thoughtful frown creasing her delicate eyebrows. Perhaps what Mel had said may actually make a difference in getting her one step closer to being co-parents with Lindsay. Only time would tell.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The following morning at Kinnetik was busy, as it was most days. Brian was already a taskmaster, but it seemed that with Justin as the new EAL, accounts were being snatched up more quickly. Word was getting around on Kinnetik's new approach to holding meetings, which was causing more clientele to be driven to the company. Cynthia and Daphne were kept hopping as more meetings were scheduled. Daphne had determined that at the rate the company was growing, Justin would have to eventually hire additional staff who could also draw during the meetings. Right now Justin was only working with Brian, but the other Ad Execs were requesting that he be included in some of their meetings as well.

 

The good news was that once an idea was implemented, Murph and his crew would take over under the guidance of Justin. Murph was happy with the arrangement, as it meant that all of his staff was kept busy and less likely to sit around idly gossiping without being productive. They always seemed to be bouncing ideas off each other and had taken it upon themselves to compete, off the record, with Marketing in getting more accounts for the business. Brian was a fair boss, in that if they brought the accounts in, they got the bonus for them. For the most part, the already-energetic vibe of Kinnetik had increased a hundred fold, and it had all begun with the advent of Justin Taylor in their lives. The only one still unhappy and critical was the woman with an axe to grind against the intelligent and talented blond. Laura Wright.  

 

Laura sees two of the biggest office gossips waiting for coffee in the breakroom. Standing outside of the room and looking around to make sure no one else is around, she takes out her phone and acts like she is talking to someone.

 

"You know, the one I told you about, the one that got promoted to Executive Artistic Liaison. Yeah, that Justin... well I just found out from a reliable source that before he was hired here last week, he was a hustler... you know, a rent boy... yes, as in twenty for a blow job. I wonder how long he'll keep that job after the boss finds out that little piece of news... No, I can't say anything. He already took away my latest campaign, and I don't want it to look like I'm trying to start trouble... I don't know, but I need to find a way, I don't want this to hurt the company... yeah, I'll talk to you later, Bye. She says and hangs up her phone, before walking away from the breakroom.

 

Looking back briefly, she noticed that Chuck and Anne had perked up with her departure. They looked at each other, already beginning to speculate if it was true or not. The newest intern, Jessica, passed Laura on the way into the break room, three fresh lattes in hand.

 

Placing her bounty on the table, Jessica started chattering, a little out of breath. "Hey peanuts, what's going on? Now that Justin isn't running errands for the company anymore, and I'm back to being little Miss Errands, I picked these up on the way back from dropping the latest prints off for Remson."

 

"Speaking of Justin, do you know he used to be a rentboy?" Chuck asked.

 

"Who the hell told you that nonsense?" Jessica questioned.

 

Anne said, "A reliable source told someone who works here, but I don't know if I believe it. He just doesn't look like the type, you know?"

 

"Well what exactly does the ‘type' look like, Anne?" Chuck asked. "Anyone could have been a hustler and just come out of the muck with the help of a fabulous job and a generous boss."

 

"Yeah, but at what cost?"

 

They all tittered at the innuendo, before Jessica spoke again. "I would buy him. Shit, he's fucking beautiful! No way he was a street-rat. If anything, I would say that he would have worked for some high-priced agency that only catered to exclusive tastes."

 

"But, do you believe it is the question," Chuck pressed.

 

"It's possible, but does it really matter at this point. He's gotten the job," Jessica hedged.

 

"But did he get it caliber-based, or based on blow jobs?" Chuck asked.

 

"Chuck, it sounds to me like you're a little too interested in finding out," Anne said, snickering behind her cup before taking a sip of the hot liquid.

 

"So what if I am? Maybe he'll be willing to let me sample him, if for nothing else than to pay for my silence."

 

"You wouldn't," both Ann and Jessica gasped at Chuck's suggestion.

 

Chuck thought about it for a moment. "No, I wouldn't. But a gay boy can dream, can't he?"

 

"As long as it remains just that," Jessica warned. "Look, I don't think we should tell anyone. You know this is how rumors start, and if we're found at the bottom of it, I could lose my internship; you two could lose your jobs. You know that bitch Cynthia frowns upon office gossip, especially if it has a possibility of reaching Brian. From what I can tell, Cynthia is very fond of Justin, and his new assistant, Daphne, is too. I doubt she would put in a good word if we're caught slandering one of the Executives."

 

"Okay, Jessica. Sadly, but surely, you've made your point. We all agree not to say anything," Anne said, giving her word to include Chuck.

 

Laura looked on with satisfaction, knowing good and well that, at least, one of the three would break their word within the hour. Operation "Fuck that Blond Up," was in full swing and she couldn't be happier, especially since no one would know that she was at the bottom of the flock directing her little gaggle of gossipers to tarnish the halo on Kinnetik's newest angel boy. Of course, she had two more ganders to set to flight before she could ruin Justin's reputation so thoroughly that he'll be tossed back into whatever damn gutter which he climbed from. Things were definitely looking up!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Harriet Bartier dropped by Kinnetik on the spur of the moment. She wanted to check in on the campaign, but more importantly, she needed to speak with Justin. Stopping at the reception desk, she asked if Justin was available. While she was waiting, Daphne happened to be walking by.

 

"Mrs Bartier, how are you?" Daphne asked the woman she knew from the country club, who was always so friendly.

She wasn't like a lot of the other older members; the ones who looked down on the servers and other people who worked there like they were less important because they did service work. She treated everyone equally. Her attitude was that everyone worked, some people just made more money at it, and having money did not make you a better person, but treating people well did. It was an outlook on life that both she and Justin always respected and lauded as a right way to live.

 

"Daphne dear, what are you doing here?"

 

"I work here as Justin's assistant."

 

"That's wonderful! Then maybe you could tell me if he is in, and if I could see him? I have some news that I think might make him happy."

 

"Come along with me. I know he doesn't have any meetings right now, and he's in his office."

 

As they approached the office, they could hear Brian and Justin talking. They were going over an upcoming campaign, and discussing changes needed in the boards. Harriet touched Daphne's arm softly, and signaled for her to be quiet. She wanted to see how the two men interacted with each other when they were alone. She smiled at what she saw.

 

There was nothing blatant or overt, just small touches and looks. She was hoping that she had been right when she saw the looks that passed between the two at her first meeting with them. Harriet had always had a soft spot for Justin, and wanted him to be happy and well; to find someone worthy of guileless young man. Despite the difference in ages, she thought the two men were perfect for each other. Breaking the silence, she knocked on the open door. Justin looked up and smiled in welcome.

 

"Hi, Mrs Bartier. Did you come to check out what we have done so far?" The blond asked.

 

"Partly. But Justin, I need to speak with you alone, if I may," She answered with a smile.

 

"Sure. Come into my office," he said, looking at Brian and raising his eyebrows, wondering what she could want.

 

Once in Justin's office, Harriet took an envelope out of her purse and handed it to Justin. Justin looked at the envelope, instantly recognizing his mother's very stylized script. He started to tear up. He missed his mother and sister terribly, but was afraid to contact them because of Craig. Opening the envelope Justin pulled out the handwritten letter from his mother,

 

My Darling Justin,

When Harriet told me she'd seen you, I was so relieved. Please know that I never believed one word that Craig said against you. I have known for a long time that you were gay. I want you to know that with Harriet's help, I have finally left him. I now have my real estate license. Molly and I have a small apartment right now. As soon as the divorce is final, we will get something better. I am doing things this way for now to try and get the most I can out of the bastard. He moved one of his whores in the day after we left.

I have tried to find you. I often rode along Liberty Avenue with Harriet, looking for you. I hope you can forgive me for not being there to protect you when he threw you out. I hope you know that I NEVER would have allowed him to throw you out that way. I don't even know what really happened that day. I would really love to meet with you, and see for myself that you are alright. Molly and I both would. Harriet told me where you work, but I didn't just want to show up there in case you don't want to see me.

I love you and hope you will call me,

Love You Always,

Mom

 

Her new address and phone number were at the bottom of the letter.

 

By the time he finished reading the letter, he was sobbing openly. And Brian was there, ready to hold the man who was becoming so important to him. Harriet had sent him in as soon as Justin started reading the letter. Once Justin had calmed down, Harriet went back in. Justin thanked her and gave her a hug.

 

Harriet told Justin, "I called Jen as soon as I got home the other day. She was so relieved to know that you were safe. When she first found out what he had done, she came to me. We knew that he was lying, and prayed that you were safe. She and I had looked for you. I even hired a private investigator, who couldn't turn up anything. So we would drive up and down Liberty Avenue, figuring that it was a likely place for you to be. You hid yourself very well, young man! So she and I devised a plan to get her free of the bastard as soon as possible with minimal damage done to you and Molly. We had no doubt that if she left him before she had her affairs in order, he would take action against the most precious people in her life.

So she got Craig to pay for her to go to real estate classes, telling him that she needed something to take her mind off of things. One thing Craig never learned about women is that even when the men think they can leave us with nothing, we know how to build and feather our own nest, while exercising patience and letting them believe they are keeping the upper hand. As soon as she got her real estate license, she moved Molly and herself into a small apartment while Craig was away on a business trip. She used his credit card to not only secure the apartment, but furnish the place. She also found the ATM card to your bank account with a post-it note attached, reminding him to change the code and name on the account for Katrina Martin, his mistress of the month at the time.

Jennifer took the card and her ID to the bank, removing Craig's name permanently from the account. She thinks that he forgot that she was also listed on the account as a secondary guardian. You had amassed quite a bit, saving your allowance over the years, Justin. He had withdrawn from your funds heavily, which Jennifer believes enabled him to keep his affairs from her. She knew, and Molly had confirmed it and told her that it was probably the real reason your father had thrown you out in addition to you being gay. When he got home from his business trip, he found divorce papers on the dining room table along with her keys. I made sure she has the best divorce lawyer in Pittsburgh,"

 

"Thank you so much, Mrs Bartier. I'm so glad my mom had someone she could go to, and that at last she's away from him,"

 

"Justin, please call me Harriet. And I was glad to help as I've always hated your bigoted sperm donor. I don't know how such a horrible person could have a child as talented and wonderful as you," Harriet told Justin with a smile.

 

"You should call your mother. You could invite her to dinner to show her how well you cook," Brian told the younger man.

 

"You're coming to dinner, too,"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes, I want her to meet you,"

 

Brian nodded, knowing it was important to his young lover.

 

Remembering that Harriet was there to see the preliminary boards, Justin apologized for keeping her waiting.

 

"Not at all, Justin. In fact, I'll come by in a few days, I don't need to see them yet." Kissing Justin's cheek Harriet left the office.

 

Daphne, who had been silent thus far, stood there with tears in her eyes. "Harriet is right that you hid yourself well, Justin. I was saving up to do the same thing she did,"

 

"Daphne, run and tell Harriet that I would like her to come to dinner as well... and you too. I know that you and Molly have a lot to catch up on. It will be this Saturday,"

 

Daphne did as she was bid and Brian looked on, realizing that although Justin had support around him, he still wanted Brian to be a part of it. It was humbling, but he needed to ask anyway. "You're sure you want me there, Justin? It's already going to be emotional enough seeing your mother and sister again, after such a long time. Harriet and Daphne are one thing, but your lover?"

 

Justin smiled. "Is that what you are? My lover?"

 

"I'm your boss right now, but outside of here, you decide what I am,"

 

"Then I guess that there is no time like the present for you to meet the people who mean the most to me, outside of you. So Lover, are you ready to meet my family?"

 

Brian bit his lip, wordlessly acknowledging what Justin saying that word did to him. Walking over to the door, he closed and locked it, then placed the palm of his hand against it for a moment before turning back towards Justin. Grabbing the younger man's hand, Brian placed it over his heart, and drew Justin closer with his remaining strong arm. The blue eyes that were regarding him held respect, caring, and some other unidentifiable emotion that Brian wouldn't examine too closely. He pressed his forehead to Justin's, watching as the blond's eyes closed of their own volition at the initial contact.

 

Brian watched as the slight pink stain of arousal colored Justin's skin, and couldn't stand a moment more of the anticipation. Tilting his head, Brian took Justin's lips furiously in a kiss that left no doubt as to his feelings about what Justin had said and done. Justin had included Brian in his world, firmly planted him by his side to face whatever would come of his family gathering. He couldn't help the pride he felt in that moment. It wasn't easy for either of them to trust another, but somehow, together they were learning to. And that was a life lesson that Brian was becoming more and more grateful for everyday.  

 

Justin called Jen. As soon as he said hello, she started crying.

 

"Oh Justin, how are you? I've missed you so much!"

 

"I've missed you too, Mom. Don't cry, I'm fine. What I'm calling about is that I would like to invite you and Molly to dinner on Saturday... Great, I'll text you the address. Mom... there's someone I want you to meet, too. Yes, he's very important to me... okay, I'll see you on Saturday." Justin hung up the phone with a smile on his face.

 

"Well, who's this important person that you want your mom to meet?" Brian asked, smirking at the blond.

 

In answer, Justin grabbed his ass and whispered, "I'll show you when we get home,"

 

Cynthia interrupted with a knock on the door, "Your meeting is all set up in the conference room, Brian,"

 

"Well I guess we need to get some work done," Justin said, picking up his sketchpad and following Brian down the hall, surreptitiously watching the ass he would be plundering later.

 

Once the meeting was finished and they had signed on another client, Brian and Justin headed back to their offices. Once they had everything set for the day, the two decided to head out early. As they were locking up their offices, they saw Lindsay walking down the hall, she was smiling. Justin looked at Brian and whispered, "Irish, remember what we talked about. You're important, and I'm here with you," Brian nodded in understanding.

 

"Brian, I really need to speak to you, if you have a few minutes," Lindsay said sweetly. Turning to Justin she said, "And you also, if I may. I'm sorry, but I didn't get your name the other day,"

 

"It's Justin. And we were just leaving. If you come by in the morning, we don't have anything scheduled until 10:30. We can see you before that. Now if you'll excuse us, we have plans," Justin told the blonde as they walked around her and out the door.

 

Once they got in the Jeep, Justin turned to Brian. "We could have stayed and talked, but I wanted to give you the upper hand. Do you have any idea what she wants?"

 

"Not a clue. Except that she was being very polite, so I think she may want to apologize for the other day,"

 

"Well she can just do it tomorrow then," Justin told Brian as the older man leaned over to kiss the blond, before starting for home.

 

Lindsay walked out of Kinnetik with her head up, smiling at Cynthia on her way out. But inside, she was fuming! How dare that snotty fucking hustler speak for Brian?! She knew though that she had to keep her cool around the interloper, had to ‘make nice' according to Mel. She definitely had to get back into Brian's good graces. They needed his co-operation, they needed him to agree to father children for them. She would have to be sweet and polite to both of them, if her plan was going to succeed.

 

The next morning, Brian and Justin were sitting in Brian's office going over the latest boards when Cynthia buzzed Brian on the intercom, "Brian, Lindsay is here, and she would like to speak to you and Justin,"

 

"Send her in please,"

 

Lindsay walked into the office carrying a tray of croissants. Smiling sweetly she set the tray down on the table.

 

Brian, remembering that Justin didn't want Lindsay to know he lived in Brian's building introduced the younger man, giving her only his first name, "Lindsay, this is Justin, he's the new Executive Artistic Liaison for Kinnetik. Justin, this is Lindsay Peterson,"

 

"Lindsay," Justin acknowledged with a nod.

 

"It's nice to formally make your acquaintance, Justin. First, I want to apologize sincerely for what I said to you, and about you, at the diner the other day. I had absolutely no right to say those things and for that, I am truly sorry. I hope you'll accept my apology," Lindsay said to Justin, looking at him and trying to hide her contempt for the younger man.

 

"I'll accept it, for now. Please see that it doesn't happen again," Justin answered, using his ingrained WASP manners.

 

Hearing Justin's answer and the controlled way he spoke, Lindsay realized that she needed to find out more about this young man. He didn't speak like someone who would be an ordinary hustler. He spoke like a well-bred WASP. It was a bit of information she would have to give some major attention to later. The only well-bred person in Brian's life to date was her. She intended that it remain that way!

 

Turning to Brian, she used the placating tone that she always employed on him whenever she had pissed him off in the past. "Brian honey, I'm so sorry for yelling at you at the diner. I never should have said those things to you. You know I love you and care for you. And no, I shouldn't have listened to what Michael was saying about you and this sweet young man that you have working for you. Please forgive me?" Lindsay simpered, as she ran her hand along his arm.

 

Pulling away from the annoying woman, Brian answered, "Fine Lindsay, but if I get even one inkling that you have said one word against Justin to anyone, you and I will have a serious problem. And you need to stop trying to run my life! What I do and who I'm with are my business, and my business alone, and not up for discussion, with ANYONE. Do I make myself clear?"

 

"Crystal clear, Brian. And I really am very sorry. About everything," Lindsay told him.

 

"Well, if there is nothing else, I have a meeting coming up soon and Justin and I need to finish going over the boards for it. So if you could please show yourself out," Brian told her, wanting to get rid of her so he and Justin could have a few minutes alone before their meeting.

 

"Of course, Brian. And Justin, it was a pleasure meeting you and again I'm sorry for what happened at the diner," She said as she headed for the door.

 

"Goodbye, Lindsay," The men told her as she left.

 

"Well Brian, what do you think she wants?" Justin asked as walked into Brian's arms.

 

"I don't know, and right now, I don't care," was Brian's answer as he kissed Justin, moaning into the younger man's mouth. After making sure the door was locked, the couple moved to the sofa for a makeout session before their meeting.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As usual with their collaborations, Eyeconics loved the new campaign, complimenting Justin on the much improved quality of the boards. Justin had also made mock-ups of how the ads would look when printed in the magazines. Once the ideas were signed off on and contracts were signed and notarized, Brian and Justin decided to leave for the day.

 

"So Azure, what should we do with the rest of this beautiful day?" Brian asked smiling at the beautiful man next to him.

 

"Let's go home and get changed and then I have a surprise for you, Irish," Justin answered. He had everything ready to go at his apartment for the surprise.

 

Once at the loft building, Justin took the keys to the Jeep and told Brian to go to his loft and put on his jeans and a tee shirt and come back down when he was ready. Justin quickly changed and put what was needed in the Jeep, so he was all ready and waiting when Brian came back down the stairs. Justin told Brian to get in the passenger side and close his eyes. Trusting the younger man, Brian did as he was told, leaning back and relaxing as Justin drove. After about twenty minutes, Justin parked and told Brian he could open his eyes. Brian looked around and they were near a pond in the woods.

 

"We are having a picnic and then we can feed the ducks. You need to relax and take time for yourself, Irish. I want to see you act like a kid and not think about work for a while,"

 

Pulling the picnic basket and a blanket out of the back seat, Justin laid out the blanket and they both sat down. Justin had made grilled chicken salad with his fresh made dressing. He had also made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert, which he had found out from Cynthia were one of Brian's favorite guilty pleasures. When Brian saw them he turned his head, trying to control his emotions. Justin saw and reached out and turned Brian to face him.

 

"Irish, we've talked about this... no hiding. What is it?" Justin told the older man.

 

"It's just that you make me feel... so special. It's just hard to accept. Being cared for is not something I'm used to feeling, unless it's being done to get something from me," Brian answered, trying to blink back the tears that were threatening to fall.

 

"You are special, Irish, and you're mine. It makes me feel good to do things for you, because you deserve it," Justin answered, kissing the coral lips of his lover. "Now let's eat, because then, we're going to feed the ducks," Justin giggled at the shocked look on Brian's face. "Didn't you ever feed the ducks in the park, Brian?" In answer Brian just shook his head, causing Justin to frown and wish he could find a way to help this wonderful man relive his childhood and experience all the things that he had apparently missed out on. He would just have to find a way to do that, even if he had to drag the man around to every ‘kid thing' he could find.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

By Saturday morning, Justin was a nervous wreck. He wanted everything to go well at dinner. He had not seen his mother and sister in over a year, and he didn't want his mom to be disappointed in his place or his cooking. Brian saw that his lover was nervous and walked over, wrapping the younger man in his arms and kissing his temple.

 

"What do you need me to do?" Brian asked, hoping to calm him.

 

"Dinner is already going in the crock pot. Tell me that this dinner will go okay. I know my mother will ask how and where I lived. I just don't know if I want her to know. She already feels guilty enough about what happened when Craig kicked me out, even though she doesn't know the half of it,"

 

"Justin, you tell your mother whatever you are comfortable with her knowing. She loves you and I seriously doubt she would judge you for things you really had no control over. If you choose to tell her everything, the only one I think she will judge and be furious with is Craig. I think she will just be happy that you are alive and safe," Brian told the blond as he kissed him.

 

Taking Justin's hand, Brian leads the younger man into the bedroom.

 

"Azure, how about you let Irish help you to relax and get rid of some of your nervousness?" Brian asked him with a shy smile.

 

Justin's eyes glowed with lust as he reached for his lover, pulling his head down for a kiss as he unbuttoned his shirt. Pushing the shirt off Brian's shoulders, Justin leaned forward and bit Brian's nipple before soothing it with his tongue. Brian arched his back, wanting more contact with that amazing mouth and tongue. Then, remembering that he was supposed to be helping the younger man relax, Brian quickly relieved both of them of the rest of their clothes. He then lifted the blond and laid him in the center of the bed. Justin smiled up at his lover as he hovered over him.

 

"Turn over, Azure. I want to worship that beautiful ass of yours," Brian commanded.

 

Following Brian's directive, Justin turned on his stomach, loving when Brian gave him pleasure this way. The older man kissed and licked his way down the creamy white skin of Justin's back, pausing when he got to the swell of that glorious ass. Kneeling between the blond's spread legs, Brian gripped the twin globes in his hands before carefully parting them. Leaning down, he inhaled the erotic scent of his Dom, loving that he was giving him pleasure. Licking and biting at the rosebud hole, Brian moaned. Rimming Justin aroused him like nothing else! Concentrating on bringing his lover to the brink this way, Brian continued. Finally, Justin couldn't take any more, so, grabbing the lube and a condom, he tossed them to Brian.

 

"Irish, if you don't get your hard beautiful cock ready and fuck me now, you will not be allowed to come for the rest of the weekend,"

 

"As you wish, Azure," Brian responded, tapping Justin's hip so he would turn on his back.


Lying back and wrapping his soft furry legs around the older man's hips, Justin gazed into the moss green eyes of his lover as the man slipped into his always-tight hole. Quickly finding their rhythm, the men rocked together, wrapped in each other's arms. Once sated, they lay together quietly, each hoping that this reunion with Justin's family would be a happy one.