- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Eric go on their honeymoon.

He only finds out the general area of where they will be going when they check their luggage in. The Caribbean. They are flying to Saint Maarten but Eric insists that’s just where they are stopping and that it isn’t their final destination. He does get him to say it’s within the general area though.

 

Despite traveling for work and pleasure, he’s never been to the Caribbean. He didn’t go on his first real vacation until he was in college and saved enough money to go to Baja California with Lindsay and a few of their college friends. He took Justin to Paris with him the year after his ex had moved to New York. He went to places like Los Angeles and Tokyo for Kinnetik as well as Ibiza a year before he met Justin and Miami a year after, both for the White Party. He went on more than a couple of weekend trips for the White Party. But even more so, he’s gone on several trips with Eric. The first had been to Toronto to meet spend time with Gus, of course, and the second had been a weekend getaway to Provincetown. They went to Mexico when Eric’s grandfather wanted to go back and visit his hometown so he and Eric had accompanied him. They visited Dublin together a year before Lily was born, spent some time in Spain and Italy on a two week vacation. They had gone on trips with Gus, Lily, and sometimes JR to places like Disney World, New York, Boston, DC, and London. He had traveled more in the last seven, almost eight, years with Eric than he had at any other point in his life. But this was the first trip that had been solely planned and paid for by only one of them.

 

“You’re sure you are fine with paying for everything?” Brian smirks, “You know I’m not exactly hard up for cash.”

 

Eric scoffs, “Excuse me, but who was the wealthier one when we first got together?”

 

Brian laughs at that. Eric actually has him there.

 

“Yeah, but I’m definitely the rich one now.”

 

Eric rolls his eyes, “Yeah, you’re a big shot with the Coca-Cola Campaign but I just designed and built the new Apple Headquarters building before we moved and have four more projects lined up for the year and that’s not counting the projects I passed over to my employees to oversee.”

 

“Fine. Let’s look it up and see how much wealthier I am.”

 

Eric shakes his head, “You know, some people play the alphabet game while they have to wait for something and we’re just looking our net worths up on Google.”

 

“It’s only sickening if you let the shallowness of it bother you,” Brian tells him.

 

Brian looks over Eric’s shoulder as his husband types in “Eric Davisson total net worth.”

 

“60 Million,” Brian whistles when he sees the number Google claims his husband’s salary, properties, and business ventures and investments are worth, “I married one wealthy man.”

 

Eric laughs as he types in ‘Brian Kinney total net worth’ and even Brian raises his eyebrows at the number. He knew it would be high but not that high.

 

“‘Brian Kinney, the CEO of Kinnetik Enterprises, has an estimated net worth of 100 million dollars. This estimation takes into account his salary, Kinnetik’s offices in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and New York, residential and commercial properties, his various business investments, and recently signed business contracts. His most profitable year to date is 2015 when Coca-Cola signed a two year contract with Kinnetik worth three billion dollars per year.”

 

“Well, aren’t they on top of things? They got Coca-Cola in there and everything. Even I haven’t completely accounted my current and upcoming earnings for that yet. They must have talked to Theodore.”

 

Eric looks to be a combination of shocked, a teensy bit jealous, and proud of him which puts a myriad of expressions on the man’s face before he leans over to kiss him.

 

“I’m proud of you but our combined wealth is absolutely disgusting,” Eric murmurs, “Maybe we should spend our honeymoon helping out at a soup kitchen instead.”

 

“Too late for that. They are calling our flight in ten minutes,” Brian shrugs, “And besides, you promised me a relaxing time. Serving one bowl of soup after another doesn’t sound relaxing to me.”

 

Eric rolls his eyes as Brian slouches a little bit to put his head on his shoulder.

 

“You tired?” Eric asks quietly.

 

Brian nods sleepily. He feels like he hasn’t slept in weeks with the wedding preparations, work, family coming in, his four year old waking him up the night before he walked down the aisle, getting married, dancing and mingling for the whole reception, fucking Eric half the night last night, getting fucked by Eric the other half of it, and getting up early to get to the airport by 9 for their 11 am flight.

 

“You can sleep on the plane,” Eric tells him as he puts an arm around him to run his fingers through his hair, “I won’t mind.”

 

“Have to join the mile high club,” Brian mumbles as he nuzzles his husband’s neck.

 

Eric laughs at that, “We already joined that club. Twice. Unless you mean you want me to fuck you this time around. We haven’t joined the mile high club in that manner yet.”

 

Brian scoffs, “Yeah, keep on dreaming. I’m not going to get caught getting fucked over the toilet.”

 

After letting Eric know of his decision, he closes his eyes for a few minutes and lets the fingers running through his hair relax him. He would love to take a short nap but their flight gets called for boarding before he can get that far. Eric picks up both of their carry-ons like the gentleman he is (“You’re tired and it’s not like they’re heavy. Now, come on.”)

 

They go through airport security and go through the gate to get on board. Eric tells him to take the window seat because he’s flown this way before and he wants Brian to see the view when they’re close. After they are mimosas, which they do take, he tries to stay awake because there are more important things to do but Eric rolls his eyes and takes control.

 

“Get some rest. I’d rather you be awake and alert so you can fuck me all over our villa rather than wearing yourself out in a cramped bathroom and not wanting to do anything when we get there.”

 

“Me? Not wanting to fuck? Impossible,” Brian yawns, “...Make sure I don’t snore or anything. Wake me up if I start doing that.”

 

Eric snorts, “I’ll wake you up if you reach an inappropriate sound level. Keeping you from snoring completely might be difficult.”

 

Brian turns to glare at the man he swore to spend his life with before he realized he was such a dick as Eric looks at him innocently.

 

“Love you,” Eric purrs, kissing his cheek and changing the subject, “Sleep tight.”

 

Brian gives in and lets his head rest on the wall of the plane. Eric was more comfortable but the man took the outside seat so he doesn’t want to cramp him even more. He does smile a little when he feels him lace his fingers through his. Brian squeezes his husband’s hand a little and lets himself drift off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He knows he must have slept pretty soundly because they next time he opens his eyes, Eric is shaking his shoulder and three and a half hours have passed.

 

Brian rubs his eyes and must come off as disoriented because Eric chuckles and says, “It took a few tries to even get you to wake up. You even slept through the turbulence. Look out the window.”

 

Brian turns and he can see why Eric wanted him to look at the view. It’s beautiful. He’s never seen bluer waters or brighter sand.

 

“It’s beautiful,” Brian admits as he looks out the window.

 

“It’s one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been to. I haven’t been here since I was 25.”

 

Brian did know that Eric’s designs and technique got noticed by some hot shot CEO back when he was fresh out of school which led him to start building homes and resorts in budding vacation destinations, something no one in that field could dream of doing at that age. The Caribbean had been one of the places Eric mentioned, now that he’s thinking about it. Suddenly Brian feels a sense of excitement.

 

“We’re staying in a place you built, aren’t we?” Brian asks, proud that he figured something out before Eric got the chance to tell him.

 

Eric sighs at his correct assumption, “I wanted you to be surprised.”

 

Brian laughs at Eric’s crestfallen expression, “Hey, you designed multiple places here, right? I’ll still be surprised.”

 

Eric smiles, “This one was my favorite. It’s not on this island. We’re taking a ferry over after we get off the plane.”

 

Brian nods and looks out the window again to see the plane lowering to the point where they are just 60 or 70 feet above the beach. He sees the tourists wave at the plane as they fly over their heads before they go past the beach and prepare to land on the landing strip.

 

“We have now arrived at our destination, Saint Maarten,” the stewardess says over the intercom, “Please stay in your seats with your seatbelts fastened until we arrive to a complete stop. If you are catching a connecting flight, please don’t hesitate to ask our staff any questions about the location of your gate number. If you are taking a ferry to another island, there are shuttle buses available to the port. Thank you for flying with Caribbean Airlines. Have a great trip.”

 

After the seatbelt sign turns off, the two of them get up and Brian gets their carry-on bags from the overhead compartment before getting off the plane. After they get their luggage from the carousel, they follow the signs to the shuttle buses, only have to wait for a couple of minutes, and arrive at the port within 10 minutes, just in time for their ferry.

 

The trip to the island is an hour long and Brian only gets a little seasick, which Eric looks so guilty about that it’s almost comical. It’s manageable though, even if he says no to the complimentary snacks and drinks because of it.

 

“We’ll take a plane when we leave or if we want to go to any of the other islands,” Eric tells him seriously, “I just chose this route because we would have to wait a few hours for the connecting flight and I thought you would want to see the view.”

 

Brian smiles and tries to placate him, “I love the view. It’s really not that bad, I swear. I guess I’m not used to it.”

 

“You don’t need a bag to hold onto or anything, do you?”

 

“It’s more my head. I’ll be fine.”

 

And he is fine. The trip is worth it as he gets a view of the island once they come closer to shore. The captain announces their arrival in French first and English second to tell them they are arriving at Saint Barthélemy.

 

With their luggage, they make their way off the boat and Eric leads the way to a driver holding a sign that says ‘Davisson-Kinney’.

 

“Hello, welcome!” the driver greets in a French Caribbean accent, “My name is Omah and I will be taking you to your villa. Let me put your bags in the trunk.”

 

Omah quickly and efficiently loads the luggage on his own and opens the the door to the limousine for them. The villa is at one of the higher points on the island but close to the beach so it only takes a few minutes to arrive to the home. Brian’s jaw drops when he sees the place it’s modern, gorgeous, made from hand cut stone. When Omah pulls over to the side of the house, he parks the car and gets their luggage out of the trunk before handing Eric the keys to the house and to the Porsche convertible waiting parked further up in the driveway.

 

“I drove your rental over earlier today so you wouldn’t have to wait until morning,” Omah tells them, “Would you like some help getting your bags inside?”

 

Eric shakes his head and gets out his wallet to tip the man, “We can get it from here. Thank you so much for getting the car. It’ll make things a lot easier.”

 

Omah nods and tips his hat as he tells them to have a good week before driving back down the hill.

 

Eric turns to him and smiles, “Come on. We’ll enter through the back. The view from there is fantastic.”

 

They get their things and go to the back of the house. The terrace is fucking huge, complete with a gigantic infinity pool. Brian already has images of fucking Eric in the water after a late night swim.

 

 photo St_Barts_Blue_Villa_La_Danse_des_Etoiles_10_205177_zpsswjdjar8.jpeg

 

“I know that look,” Eric smirks, “You can fuck me in there all you want. There are a lot of places in this house that will appeal to you. Turn around.”

 

“Shit,” Brian says, awed by what he sees, “Is this place costing you an arm and a leg?”

 

Eric shrugs, “I know the owner so I got a deal. Besides, I’m the one who built it. I deserved the discount anyway.”

 

Brian keeps staring at the scenery until Eric pushes him against the door and gets down on his knees.

 

“Tired of the view?” Brian smirks as he watches his husband unzip and pull down his pants.

 

“I wanted to look at something prettier,” Eric snarks before putting his lips around his cock and taking him down to the hilt.

 

Brian lets his head rest against the door and groans as Eric works his cock like the expert that he is.

 

“Fuck, I’m gonna come,” Brian pants after just a few minutes.

 

“Good,” Eric murmurs before taking him back into his mouth.

 

“No no no, I want to come in you.”

 

Eric takes the cock out of his mouth with a pop and stands up again before ripping off Brian’s shirt.

 

“Out here?” Brian smiles, his dick growing harder if that was even possible.

 

Eric nods before crashing his lips against his again. They kiss obscenely, their tongues almost batting each other for dominance, until they break it for a breath.

 

“Clothes off,” Brian orders, pulling up Eric’s shirt, “We’re too uneven.”

 

Eric is too turned on to even chuckle. All he does his pull off his shirt and kick off his pants and boxer briefs, grab the lube out of his carry-on before pulling him over across the terrace.

 

“I want you to fuck me here,” Eric demands, “Against the wall.”

 

Brian stares at it. This beautiful, wonderful idea made by a fucking genius. His genius. Jesus, what he would have done for something as simple as this as a 20-something who fucked everyone and everywhere left and right.

 

“You’re a genius,” Brian tells him, “This is beautiful. Why don’t we have one?”

 

Eric snorts before going over to turn on the water, letting it cascade over his toned form.

 

“It’s just a shower, Brian. We fuck in the shower all the time.”

 

“No. No, this is more than a shower. It’s a shower that’s outside. Made from hand cut stone.”

 

“So I’ve heard,” Eric muses as he tosses him the lube and braces his hands on the wall.

 

Brian steps behind him, lubes up a couple of fingers, before inserting them one by one into Eric. He watches Eric writhe and push back on them as Brian watches them disappear inside his lover.

 

“Brian, please!” Eric gasps out.

 

“Not so cocky now, are you?” Brian purrs into his ear before playfully biting Eric’s earlobe.

 

Eric groans so Brian takes pity, pulls out his fingers, lubes up his cock, and pushes in slowly. Eric starts to push his hips back but Brian holds him in place, making him wait for hit, which drives Eric crazier.

 

“Fuck...Brian...God, fuck me!”

 

Brian lets his hands leave Eric’s hips for a second to run his hands up and down his husband’s wet torso. He presses kisses against Eric’s neck shoulder before giving into a particularly hard thrust that makes Eric shout out.

 

“You like that?” Brian whispers in his ear, starting to fuck him just a little harder and faster.

 

“Yeah,” Eric pants out, finally getting to meet him thrust for thrust, “Come on, harder.”

 

Brian stifles a laugh, “You’re so impatient. I told you we should have fucked on the plane but you didn’t listen.”

 

“You were out ten minutes into the flight. I wanted you to regain...your strength...to fuck me hard in this shower. So do it.”

 

Brian pushes on Eric’s shoulders to make him bend down more before taking Eric by surprise by pounding into his tight ass. As he grunts and Eric moans, he gives the man light slaps to his rear because Eric’s so fucking naughty and dirty when it comes down to it so he know it will make him come until the man sees stars.

 

He doesn’t know how close the other villas are. He didn’t bother paying attention, too focused on Eric’s creation and Eric himself, imagining fucking the man all over the property until he was leaking with his cum. Maybe he should quiet Eric down a little but the thought of other people hearing him, hearing what Brian does to him, even distantly, turns him on so fucking much. So he lets his husband cry out and scream.

 

“So fucking close! Brian, fuck! Come in me! Want it so much,” Eric cries out.

 

Brian reaches around to stroke Eric’s cock as he feels his own dick pulsing. Brian moans into Eric’s ear as he fills his husband up and feels Eric’s cum coat his hand before it is washed away by the steady stream.

 

Brian pants against his Eric’s neck as Eric tries to catch his breath as well. Then. as the water still runs, Eric turns around and pulls Brian in for a kiss.

 

“Fantastic way to start out the honeymoon,” Brian says breathlessly against his lips.

 

“Mmhmm,” Eric hums before lightly darting the tip of his tongue into his mouth, “Can’t wait to turn the tables and fuck you out here."

 

Brian smirks and decides to surprise him, “I can’t wait either. It’ll be so fucking hot.”

 

Eric’s pupils blow and Brian can tell his husband wants to turn him around and do just that.

 

“But we have all week. It’ll happen. Right now I want you to give me a tour so I can choose where you put your dick in me first.”

 

Eric nods, eyes wide, before clearing his throat and turning off the water.

 

“Follow me then,” Eric requests, trying not to let his brand new hard-on keep him from walking properly.

 

Eric goes back over to their suitcases, doesn’t even bother putting his clothes back on and just throws his pants, shirt, and underwear over his shoulder before getting the keys open before sliding the side doors completely out of the way, opening up the living room completely.

 

“This is the living room,” Eric announces, putting their things in the corner so Brian follows suit, “It’s an open floor plan in this part of the house so it leads right to the kitchen and dining area. The office is through this door and the first of seven bathrooms is through that one. There are three bedrooms on this floor, two on the left and one on the right, with connected bathrooms. And there are two bedrooms with connected bathrooms down on the lower level. There’s also an exercise and recreational room, laundry room, and a little massage parlor down there. Along with another bathroom. Melvin really wanted an abundance of bathrooms in this place.”

 

 photo Kitchen_zpsrovsvzhu.jpeg

 

After Brian looks into the bedrooms, he lets Eric take his hand and lead him downstairs.

 

“I’m the first person you’ve ever given a ‘clothing not required’ tour to, right?” Brian smirks, biting his lip in a failed attempt to hide the grin when Eric gives him a light smack on his ass, “Hey! It was a serious question.”

 

Eric laughs and spins him around to kiss him, “You know I wouldn’t give a naked architectural tour to just anyone. I’ve been saving that for you.”

 

“Well, aren’t you quite the virgin?” Brian snarks as Eric rolls his eyes and leads him into the largest room downstairs.

 

“There’s even a pool table for my dearest pool shark,” Eric smiles before leading him into another room.

 

Eric gives him a light push inside, puts his arms around his waist from behind, and whispers, “Get on the table. Lay down on your stomach.”

 

Brian smiles a little, “I thought I was going to be choosing where I got fucked.”

 

“But I want to do things to you before I fuck you,” Eric insists, “Like deep tissue massages. Deep prostate massages.”

 

“Sounds startlingly similar to the start of a porno.”

 

“That one we watched a couple of weeks ago gave me ideas,” Eric purrs, “So get on the table.”

 

Brian raises his eyebrows but turns around and does what he’s told. Eric gets the oil to massage him and, fuck, the man has talented fingers. His husband takes his time with his back, buttocks, hamstrings, calves and feet and Brian finds himself moaning, not necessarily because he’s turned on (even though he is), but because he feels so good. If he didn’t know better, he’d say Eric was a professional because his tightened muscles start to feel so loose and relaxed. He becomes so loose that it’s almost as if Eric is working him into jello.

 

“Turn over,” his husband tells him softly.

 

Eyes closed, he obeys and lets Eric work his arms, torso, and thighs before spreading his legs for Eric’s fingers.

 

Eric does as promised and gives him a deep and thorough prostate massage, one that lasts several minutes until it has Brian moaning incoherently. He feels so relaxed and euphoric that he completely welcomes Eric’s cock once it enters him and revels in the feeling of it. The way Eric is fucking him feels like a massage itself and it’s quite possible that it’s the most relaxing fuck he’s ever participated in.

 

Before he knows it, he’s coming and Eric follows him soon after. After his husband pulls out, he goes over to get a towel and wipes Brian off before he can even think about getting up.

 

Brian’s never been a big bath fan, usually opting for showers, but soaking in the large hot tub with Eric sitting between his thighs might make him change his stance on that position. They must be in there for an hour, just holding each other and relaxing in each other’s presence. There’s talk about going into town to go out to eat but they don’t even want to get dressed. Brian ends up sitting in the kitchen naked, watching Eric, also wonderfully naked, cook chicken marsala compiled from some of the groceries that stock the fridge and pantry. They eat outside on the terrace, watch the sunset, and just talk, laugh, and share touches until nightfall.

 

Since they are already in the perfect outfits, Brian leads Eric over to the pool and, when he least expects it, pushes him in. He can only do so much romance.

 

Eric quickly comes up from the surface, sputter, glaring, before bursting into laughter and saying, “Get in the water, Brian.”

 

Brian sits down on the pool wall to do just that but Eric pulls him in by the waist and they hold each other closely as they float. He doesn’t know how much time they spend just kissing in that pool, gazing at one another as though they just can’t get enough of each other. It’s surprising that he’s so content at the thought of staying this way for even longer. He feels loved, turned on, so breathtakingly happy. It ends up being Eric who initiates another round by leading Brian to where he can stand and wrapping his legs around him, telling him he’s still stretched from before so it was okay. The water lets him hold Eric up and gently pull him down on his cock as it lightly splashes around them. Eric looks down at him, face lit by the lights from the pool, and fuck, he looks beautiful. He's so goddamn lucky.

 

After they finish with their swim, they take a quick shower outside but refrain from doing more than touching there. He knows he’ll give in at least once and let Eric fuck him there but they’ll probably wind down and fuck once or twice more in bed so there’s no need to overdo it.

 

Clean and dry, they curl up together in the bedroom with the best view, taking it in and talking about what they want to do. Just by the way Eric describes the island and the surrounding ones around it, he knows it’s going to be a great trip.

 

He really should remind Eric of the 60/40 arrangement that he agreed to yesterday but he’ll just do it tomorrow because he’s too tired yet into it when Eric rolls him over on his side and spoons behind him before letting his cock slowly enter his hole. Brian bends his leg so that Eric has easier access and pushes back to meet him partway. They both come quietly but satisfyingly and Eric reaches over to clean him off with a tissue before wrapping his arms around him again so they can both fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PAPA DADDY PAPA DADDY PAPA DADDY!!!!”

 

They hear Lily before they see her on the webcam, footsteps dashing on Emmett’s hardwood floors as she makes a run for the computer.

 

When she gets in front of the screen, she waves enthusiastically and jumps up and down, telling them all about her day at Duncan’s preschool, who had been surprisingly easygoing about Lily going there for a few days while her parents were away. It could have been because Brian paid them more than necessary though. He and Eric just wanted to make sure Emmett and Drew didn’t get too stressed about taking Duncan to school Hoboken and Lily to school in Brooklyn.

 

“Duncan and I just had so much fun! We colored and played and I saw his friends Nick and Chelsea again and they were really nice!”

 

Eric grins, “That’s great, sweetie.”

 

“It is, it is! What did you do?”

 

“We went to the beach,” Brian tells her, “Do you remember when we went to the beach in Florida?”

 

Lily thinks on it, “I think. We made sandcastles?”

 

“Yeah, we did. And your papa was set on making a masterpiece,” Brian teases.

 

But seriously, Eric had been. He was carving out faces into the walls of the castle and everything. Nerd.

 

“Did you and Papa build sandcastles today?”

 

Brian laughs, “No, baby. Not today.”

 

“Then what did you do?” she asks curiously.

 

Brian edits out their morning activities, which included fucking on the empty beach before telling her they just swam and surfed.

 

“Your daddy tried to surf,” Eric corrects, smirking, “I tried to teach him but he kept falling off the board.”

 

Lily gasps, “Did it hurt?”

 

Sometimes it had if he fell the wrong way but he wasn’t going to let Lily and Eric know that so he shakes his head.

 

“No. And I wasn’t that bad.”

 

Eric smiles and looks away which makes Brian want to poke him and convince him that he really wasn’t that bad but he refrains. Whatever. He can make fun of Eric’s inability to play soccer later.

 

“You wanna see that house, Lily?” Brian asks her.

 

Lily nods and Brian takes her on a tour, telling her that her papa designed everything for this house and helped build it which really impressed her. Even though she technically knows what they do for a living, she doesn’t really understand what it entails until Brian points out a commercial he had written or directed or Eric points out a house or a building that he had built. They both take her out onto the terrace so that she can see the ocean and she oohs and ahhs over the sights before pouting over not getting to come with them to swim in the pool.

 

After she gets over it and tells them about her rats, they tell her they love her and that they’ll talk to her tomorrow before Emmett comes back over to say his goodbyes and logs off.

 

“So,” Eric starts, “It’s 3:30. I have dinner reservations for us in a couple of hours. What do you want to do until then?”

 

They could fuck. And god, Brian wants to (he usually does.) But they decide to drive downtown for a bit to look around for some souvenirs to take back for Lily, Gus, Duncan, and JR as well as the adults in their life. They don’t get everything one trip. They stock up on premium coffee beans and booze for Emmett and Drew as well as for themselves. They find masks as well as some neat toys for Duncan and Lily. He gets Gus and JR t-shirts and shell bracelets before deciding to head back and do more shopping another day so they can get ready for dinner.

 

Eric asks if he wants to go to a club later on the island and of course he says yes. He doesn’t really go clubbing anymore. It’s basically only if he and Eric have a babysitter and some special event at one is going on. But fuck, it’s their honeymoon. That’s a special event in of itself. Keeping it in mind, he dresses in clothes that are both appropriate for a nice restaurant and a club.

 

It’s a ten minute drive to Le Tamarin, the restaurant they decided on. Brian drives this time around. That’s one thing he misses: driving on a regular basis. It isn’t practical to drive the car they have in the city unless they absolutely need to. They’re lucky enough to have a garage built into their home. If they didn’t, he’d probably sell the car. He does miss living in a place where it was a little easier to own one sometimes. Being able to drive a great car on a beautiful night with a beautiful man does make him feel good.

 

They pull up to the parking lot across the street and walk up the lit path to the restaurant.

 

“Lily would love this,” Eric tells him, not having been here before either, “It looks like a fairy tale.”

 

After they make it up the walkway, they are led to their table. They put their orders in, get their wine and their meals.

 

“I love it here,” Eric proclaims after taking the first bite, “No where in New York could you get food this good, this great of an atmosphere, and a piano player setting the tone without having to wear a suit and tie.”

 

“They probably keep in mind that the majority of their clientele are tourists. Rich tourists, but tourists nonetheless,” Brian answers, looking around the room.

 

“Probably so...I’m really happy that I’m here with you. Like ridiculously happy. It’s probably concerning how happy I am.”

 

Brian chuckles, “At this restaurant? I mean, I know it’s good but you make it sound as though you are delirious. If that’s the case I will just have to get them to expand to New York”

 

“I meant this island. I meant this new chapter. I just really love you. I love being around you all of the time. Well, most of the time.”

 

Brian bites his lip to hold back the grin before standing up and deciding to be spontaneous.

 

“Dance with me,” Brian requests, holding his hand out.

 

Eric looks at his hand first before staring up at him with bright eyes, “Seriously?”

 

Brian chuckles, “No. I just asked to get your hopes up.”

 

Eric looks around, “But no one else is dancing.”

 

“Then maybe they’ll follow suit.”

 

Eric’s face breaks into a big smile before letting Brian take his hand to lead him over to the dance floor. Once they get to the center of the floor, Brian pulls him close and they move gracefully together. Even though he knows they have captured the attention of many other couples in the restaurant, he can only focus on Eric and Eric can only look at him. Despite the tables that are filled and the murmured chatter, they are the only people in the room.

 

It’s surprising how breathlessly blissful they are after they leave the restaurant. He doesn’t know if it is the great food or the dancing, the relaxation the trip has brought just a little over 24 hours, or just getting to be alone with him without having to worry about work, the drama within their family and friends’ lives, parenting (even though he knows he’ll be itching to be back with their little girl again by the time their trip comes to a close.) All he knows is that he’s having the time of his life.

 

The drive to the club, the first of a couple they could go to this week is what Eric tells him. It isn’t a gay club. The island is too small for that. However, it is an impressive one. Crowded yet spacious. Well constructed and well thought out. The crowd seems pretty open-minded even though there are more traditional aspects of the island they have to watch for in general. Besides for a little light conversation with another newlywed couple, exchanging why they decided to come to St. Barts for their honeymoons, he and Eric mostly keep to themselves as they dance to the thumpa thumpa, a beat that has changed in style over the years but Brian has let himself grow accustomed to. Maybe it was because of Gus and JR. Maybe the new generation of music had grown on him. Maybe it’s because he’s getting tipsy. Eric will probably have to drive back to the house. That’s okay. He probably knows the way back better anyway.

 

Things get a little heated. Eric kisses, nips, and licks at his neck and Brian groans as their groins touch when Eric gets closer.

 

“Fuck, where’s their backroom?” Brian asks, looking around.

 

Eric bursts into laughter, “I don’t think they have one. Most clubs don’t.”

 

“That’s such a travesty. But I guess that’s why Babylon remains on top,” Brian sighs.

 

“I’m sure if this place did have a backroom, we would draw some attention. Look at all these straight couples. Could you imagine?”

 

Brian suppresses a gag, “I could, but I don’t want to.”

 

“I don’t either. I’m horny and want to keep it that way. Let’s dance to one more song and head back to the house.”

 

They do just that. Brian downs his drink in one go, they dance to one more song, and, hand in hand, they make their way to the car.

 

They drink together when they get back. Brian also reveals the weed he smuggled into the country which both excites and angers Eric. It’s amusing to watch. They aim to not get completely wasted since Eric’s making him go snorkeling with him tomorrow but they do get inebriated enough for Brian to let Eric fuck him in the outside shower like he promised. It’s rough and playful and needy and it hits the spot perfectly as Brian shoots so hard that he hits the stone wall in front of him. After they are finished, it’s obvious that he can hold his liquor better than Eric when his husband thinks it would be a fantastic idea to stumble to the pool, slurring that they should go swimming. Brian stops him before he falls in and takes him into the kitchen to sober him up as well as himself. They don’t even fuck before they go to sleep. Eric is out practically as soon as his head hits the pillows. He makes up for it the next morning when they are both woken up by the sunlight pouring in through the windows and lets Brian fuck him into the mattress.

 

When they head down to the boat and go to another island, Eric shells out extra money for snorkeling masks with cameras in case they see something.They opt for the quick learning course, literally diving into it head first. When they really start to snorkel in the water, they’re lucky enough to run into a couple of dolphins and a sea turtle, along with various tropical fish. He knows Lily will love these pictures the most so he makes sure to take some extra pictures for her. It’s probably their most touristy day of the honeymoon, packed with sightseeing, boat and plane tours, drinking during brunch, swimming in the ocean, and lying in the sun.

 

When they go back to the house that night, Brian expects to wind down and fuck around but Eric has different plans.

 

“Put your swim trunks back on,” he orders, getting undressed and redressed right in the middle of the living room, “We’re going out.”

 

Brian raises his eyebrows as Eric puts his credit card in his pocket and fastens it in.

 

“Planning on shopping around in your swim trunks?” Brian asks.

 

Eric shakes his head, “No, you’ll see.”

 

Brian does what Eric tells him to do and follows him out the door and to the car. They arrive in front of a club and Eric gets out of the car.

 

“So we’re just going in? Shirtless and dressed like this.”

 

“Yep!” Eric replies as he walks ahead.

 

Brian’s confused until he gets inside. It becomes clear then.

 

Eric goes over to get them drinks and they walk in the pool, dancing in the water and almost acting like children. He’ll admit that the club gives Babylon a run for its money. Maybe he should have Theodore arrange for a pool at Babylon. It would stick out like a sore thumb but wet skin against wet skin has always been a turn on for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night before their trip home comes too soon. Their stuff is packed and they just finished another round of fucking. They’ve been trying to get as many rounds in as possible before heading back to the real world.

 

“Fuck, I’ll miss it here,” Brian tells Eric honestly after he rolls off of them man, “I want to stay.”

 

“Yeah, I’m sure Emmett and Drew won’t mind raising Lily,” Eric chuckles, still catching his breath.

 

Brian rolls his eyes, “She would obviously come and live with us. Emmett could send her down in a couple of weeks so I have you all to myself for a little longer and we could be one big happy family. You could build and renovate homes and resorts all across the Caribbean and I could work from home, only leaving this place when absolutely necessary for business meetings."

 

“You’re vacation happy,” Eric says softly, “You’d get bored without a big city to wander around in.”

 

“Maybe. But I might be able to give that up for this paradise.”

 

Eric gets on top of them and looks down, “You don’t have to give either up.”

 

Brian gives him a strange look, “I was just joking. Sort of. I really will miss it here though.”

 

“No, I mean that we can get a vacation home here. If you wanted to, that is.”

 

Brian raises his eyebrows, intrigued, “Would it be as perfect as this one? Would it be built by you?”

 

“It would be this one,” Eric tells him, “Melvin’s selling. He knew I was proud of it and asked if I would be interested in buying it. He's even willing to give me a good deal on it.”

 

Brian blinks, “And you are telling me this now?”

 

Eric shrugs, “I wanted to see if you liked it before I bought it for us. It could be an investment. We could rent it out while we weren’t using it.”

 

“Of course I married someone with a business plan in mind even when planning our honeymoon,” Brian says fondly.

 

Eric just smiles and waits for his answer.

 

“Yes,” Brian tells him, “You know I love it. It was already a given that we would retire and grow old in some palace that you built but I want this one.”

 

Eric squeals a little and takes his face in this hands to kiss him, “It makes me so happy that you said yes! We can bring our friends down here and have family vacations. We could bring Gus and Lily and-”

 

“Another baby?” Brian asks.

 

Eric freezes and stares at Brian.

 

“Don’t fuck with me. I’m buying you a mansion.”

 

Brian laughs and shakes his head, “I’m not. I’m not fucking with you. I want it. Maybe it’s because you can show a guy the time of his life but I really want it.”

 

Eric swallows, tears springing to his eyes, “Brian...are you sure?”

 

Brian puts a hand on both sides of Eric’s face and gives him a small smile, “Yes, I’m sure. It will make you and Lily happy. And I know it will make me happy too."

 

Eric's lower lip trembles before bending down to kiss him.

 

"Have I mentioned that I love you?" he asks, teasing.

 

Brian pretends to think on it, "I think maybe once or twice."

 

"Well, in case you forgot, I do. So much."

 

"I figured. You did marry me, after all."

 

"Whose sperm will we use?" Eric asks excitedly as he goes back on the baby subject, "I think we should use yours. We made Lily with my sperm so now it's your turn."

 

"So? I made Gus with my sperm so we're even right now. Who says it isn't your turn?"

 

"Gus came first. Then Lily. So now it's your turn. Plus, you're so hot. We should bless another child with your good looks. It would be the decent thing to do," Eric reasons.

 

"You're just as good looking as I am. And you have better genes. Cancer and Alcoholism runs in my family. Your grandfather lived past 90 and died because he was a daredevil. You don't know one person who you are related to who has suffered from addiction or severe health problems. Besides me, I guess, since marriage is sort of a relation. Believe me, we are probably better off using yours."

 

Eric considers it, "We will have to compromise then. We'll both just have to jizz into a cup and let the best sperm win."

 

Brian stares at his husband, "Well, there's no pressure there at all."

 

"I don't see why," Eric shrugs, "We'll love the finished product just the same no matter what."

 

Brian's gaze softens and he can't deny it.

 

"Okay," Brian agrees, "May the best sperm win."

 

Both of them grin at each other before meeting for a kiss again. As Eric gasps out when Brian enters him once more, he doesn't feel as disappointed about leaving this paradise. He knows they can always come back now that he knows they will be buying it before it hits the market. Maybe they'll bring their friends to show them how talented Eric is, if he hadn't made that known already. Even if it takes a while before they can come back, that's okay. They're going on a new adventure that will be just as exciting.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! To any new readers who may be offended by this chapter...sorry?