- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I literally found this in a folder of things I had written when I first started writing EAO last fall--all alone on a page all by itself. I guess that's the way it was meant to be. It's a little too long to be a drabble, so I guess it's a ficlet. Enjoy.

 

 

 

The first time he spanked me, we were rudely interrupted and to be honest, I didn’t have much of an appreciation back then for spankings, rudeness, or interruptions, so it really didn’t mean that much to me. It took awhile for me to learn about all of those things, but what they say is true: “education is never wasted.”


I thought I was embarrassed. Mel and Linds had barged in on us without knocking, and there I was across Brian’s lap for the first time in my life, briefs pulled down, ass being smacked, mocking the whole experience. I’m always amazed that that brazen, naïve, mouthy blond piece of fuck from back then has managed to secure a permanent position across his lap indefinitely.


Membership has its privileges.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review, feedback is much appreciated. 

The End.
plumsuede is the author of 16 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Education also liked 65 other stories.