- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Who else needs a little angst relief in this story? How about we let the boys indulge in a little good clean fun in the shower for a change? LOL. Enjoy! TAG

Chapter 19 - PC Adjustments.


Brian woke up to what had easily become his new norm after only one week - his arms were full of snuggly, sleepy blond boy. Today’s permutation involved that perky bubble butt being spooned up against Brian’s groin in the most inviting way. He knew that he couldn’t indulge in all the deliciously filthy ideas that the position brought to mind. Hell, he didn’t even dare to rut against that perfect posterior for fear that he would scare the kid.


But, fuck, Brian was horny.


He’d now had Justin with him for an entire week. That was a daunting thought. He, Brian Kinney, had possessed a Personal Companion for a full week. And hadn’t fucked him yet. The irony was killing him.


Even worse, Brian had only been out one night during that long week. And, yes, he had managed to fuck his way through several guys that night but, after the disaster of bringing home the last of that night’s treats, he’d felt like it was all in vain. The rest of the week he’d either been too busy or too preoccupied to go out again. So, basically, it had ended up being the slowest week his sex life had seen in almost a decade. Which just wasn’t fair at all.


After what had happened to Justin the night before, though, Brian didn’t really blame the kid for being so closed off. He’d suffered his own share of abuse as a child so he knew that it wasn’t easy to just move beyond it all. And, considering what he’d learned about the boy’s background - first this attack by some classmate, then the betrayal of his father contracting him out even though money didn’t seem to have been a valid consideration, and finally the more than a year of dealing with the sadistic Gary Sapperstein and his electro-shock training methods - Brian was amazed that the kid was functional at all.


Brian was still kicking himself over the night before. He knew that just barely escaping Bellweather’s designs, being frightened into near catatonia, and then having it all come back to haunt Justin in what had appeared to be a horrific nightmare, had more than likely made things worse. With that in his background, it was not at all surprising that Justin would be scared shitless of being touched, let alone the idea of sex.


Brian understood this and accepted it. He would never press things. But that didn’t mean he wasn’t a little bit frustrated with the fact that this gorgeous and enticing young man, who was lying in bed next to him, naked and warm and so very fuckable, was essentially off limits.


Did he mention how horny he was?


Brian allowed himself one little nuzzle at the back of the boy’s neck, inhaling the aroma of sleepy youth mixed with the tang of musky sweat left over from the stress of the night before, then left a small, chaste kiss on the pulse point just under one shell-like ear. He slid his arm out from under the still sleeping body and carefully levered himself out of the bed so as to leave his companion unwoken. With a sigh and one last look over at the tempting lump of boy under the covers of his bed, Brian took himself off to the shower and yet another solo hand job to relieve his killer morningwood.


He had only just got started soaping himself in the shower, though, when the door clicked open and the ubiquitous blond boy appeared. As usual, Justin stood off to the side, just barely under the shower spray, with his standard self-effacing stance and his eyes glued to the tile floor. Well, maybe they weren’t precisely glued there - every so often you could see them flickering upwards so that the boy could get a glimpse of what Brian was doing with the hand on his full, hard dick. The little tease even had the beginnings of his own morning boner going there, which was a first for their shower times together. Brian could almost see the thoughts warring in the youth’s head. The natural attraction and desire fighting through the ingrained fear. It couldn’t be easy for the kid. It was probably confusing as hell. But Brian was encouraged by the signs. And he already knew how fucking brave this seemingly delicate young man was - if anyone could somehow break through such debilitating barriers of pain and terror, it was this spunky little shit.


Maybe Brian could help him along just a little bit too?


“You don’t have to stand all the way over there, Justin,” Brian spoke up. “Why don’t you come closer. Get under the spray more.” He tried to make his invitation sound more like a suggestion and less like an order, hoping that the kid would voluntarily take that first step.


Justin hesitated only a moment and then shuffled forward two small steps until he was fully under the shower. Brian celebrated that small victory by reaching down with the hand holding the bar of soap and gently gliding it over the boy’s chest. When Justin didn’t immediately flinch or step away, Brian thought he might as well offer a bit more. He didn’t want to put too much pressure on the kid, but he figured that he’d give him a little opening and see what would come of it. He could always back off if needed.


Trailing the soapy hand down the boy’s body, Brian continued speaking in a soft tone “You’re welcome to continue watching, you know, but if you want to do more, that’s fine too.” Brian moved his hand back to his dick, using the still soapy palm to lubricate his strokes as he stepped forward one final step until they were standing so close that the tip of his dick was only a mere inch from the boy’s own burgeoning cock. “You’re in charge here, remember? You don’t have to do anything you’re not ready for. But when you decide you want more, you just have to reach out and take it.”


As close as they were standing, there really wasn’t anywhere else for the boy to look other than down at Brian’s soapy cock. The kid seemed mesmerized by the sight. His breathing was now completely synchronized with the movements of Brian’s hand. Breath in, as Brian’s hand stroked up towards the root of the shaft. Breath out, as the hand slowly moved towards the tip. In and up. Out and down. In and out. In and out. And then, almost as if it was against his will, the boy moved forward that last inch or so until they were finally touching.


With the next downward stroke, the back of Brian’s hand brushed against the boy’s cock, causing the youth to gasp as the electrical impulses of the touch scrambled deliciously up his nerve endings. Twice more, and Justin found himself leaning into the  tempting touches, his body wanting this so much but his mind paralyzing him.


“You have to tell me what you want, Justin. Or show me. What do you need me to do?” Brian whispered as his hand once more grazed the boy’s hardened rod, causing his own dick to twitch achingly.


The PC looked up then, his eyes pleading with Brian, asking the older man to help him. Brian could see all the confusion and fear, but that glimmer of desire seemed prevalent. Likely, the boy himself didn’t know what he wanted at the moment. But Brian knew what the young man needed. Maybe he couldn’t ask for it in words, but Justin’s body would tell Brian what to do and when or if he should stop. That would have to be enough.


Very slowly, watching the blue eyes carefully so he would know immediately if he’d gone too far, Brian pressed his lower body even closer to the boy’s. Their two hard dicks, now aligned, rubbed against each other, the lighter pink of the young man’s cock contrasting nicely with the darker purple-pink of his own. When Justin didn’t balk at this move, Brian decided to take it one step further and wrapped his hand around both together. For a half a second the boy tensed up, but then Brian let his hand slide upward along their combined lengths and the tension instantly disappeared. So he continued, reveling in the glorious contact as he stroked and caressed their two twined cocks in tandem until his own breathing was caught up in the mix and they were all breathing and thrusting along with the increasing pace of his motions.


It didn’t take long. They were both so needy and desperate. A dozen more strokes and the kid’s head fell backwards, his perfect pink lips open in a silent moan of release as Brian felt the convulsions of his body begin and his hand filled with the warm milky fluid of Justin’s orgasm. His own was only a pulse behind. And then the two men collapsed against each other, even their panting still in sync as they held one another up under the cooling rain of the shower.


Brian recovered first. He hugged the small body close to his own, and left an approving kiss on the kid’s forehead. Then he retrieved the forgotten bar of soap from the boy’s hand and pulled back far enough so he could start to cleanse them both off.  He didn’t know if he should comment on what had just happened or not. He wasn’t entirely sure how Justin would react. He didn’t want to embarrass the kid by making a big deal out of it or pressure him by sounding smug, but thought he should acknowledge the experience somehow.


“Yeah, I knew you were a brave little fucker from the first minute I saw you,” Brian cursed at the kid affectionately. “Today a hand job in the shower . . . who knows what you’ll get up to by tomorrow, right kid?” Justin smiled bashfully at the tile floor, but Brian could still see the pride his words had engendered. He couldn’t resist a little teasing though, so he leaned down and added in a low murmur, “you can take charge next time, if you want. I’m always game for a bit of good clean fun in the shower.” Brian noted the way the boy’s brow furrowed at that suggestion, almost as if the words alone confused him. “It’s okay, Justin. You did good today, kid. Whenever you’re ready to take control . . . I’ll be waiting.”


Brian wanted to laugh at the way that comment left the kid biting at his bottom lip in thought. He really did hope that Justin would take him up on the challenge someday soon. The kid deserved to have a little control in his life and Brian was more than willing to give him the opportunity. He just wished Justin would hurry up and take it before the situation drove him totally bonkers.


But, of course, Brian didn’t say anything more. He merely turned the boy around, grabbed the shampoo bottle and began to wash the silky blond hair. There was more than enough time for Justin to figure out what he wanted with regards to Brian and sex later. Hell, Justin had only been away from that fucker Sapperstein for one week. It was bound to take a lot longer than that for him to recover if what Brian had seen the night before had been the boy’s norm for the past year. Brian could wait.


He hoped.


********


Brian was a little leery of taking the boy back to the Liberty Diner after their last experience, but he knew the gang would be expecting him for their regular Saturday morning get together, so he decided to chance it. At least this time he’d be on guard and ready, instead of being blindsided like he’d been before. Especially after their shared experiences of the prior night, Brian was adamant about not letting anything more threaten Justin. He still felt he’d failed the boy even though the kid seemed fine again this morning. Better than fine, if that spectacularly enjoyable shower experience meant anything. Nevertheless, Brian was in full-out protection mode as he led the boy in through the Diner’s door and over to the usual booth.


“Hey, Brian!” Michael popped up to welcome his best friend with a hug and kiss. “Hey, Justin. Good to see you. Have a seat. Ma’s running around like a chicken with her head cut off this morning and hasn’t even had time to take our orders, so you’re here in plenty of time.” Michael ushered the newcomers into the booth with Brian making sure that Justin slid all the way to the corner - thinking that he’d be safer out of the way - before moving to sit next to him. “So tell us how that big dinner thing went last night, Brian. We were all worried about you two.”


“Let’s just say it was a perfect clusterfuck of an evening and leave it at that,” Brian responded, not really wanting to relive it again, especially in front of Justin.


“That good, huh?” Ted chuckled. “Just tell me you got the money from that client. I’m still struggling with the numbers to work this bid payment for you, Brian. You’re going to need every penny you can find, I’m afraid.”


“Yeah, I got the money,” Brian grimaced at the unwelcome reference to his financial woes. “But even if I hadn’t, it wouldn’t matter. I don’t fucking care if I have to sell myself to get the money for Justin’s contract. I’m never going back to that place ever again. Those people . . .” Brian shuddered. He couldn’t even come up with the right words to describe the horrors he’d felt at that dinner. “I know I’m not exactly what you’d call an ‘optimist’, but even I had some smidgen of hope for the innate goodness of humanity until I met these people. These PC folks make monsters look like acceptable dinner company by comparison.”


“Well, at least you’re both okay,” Emmett reached across the table and actually patted Brian on the hand in an unaccustomed gesture of affection. “We were so worried about you two. Especially our Justin here. That just couldn’t have been fun for our little gayling.”


“Brian! Justin! Just the couple I wanted to see,” Debbie announced boisterously, thankfully interrupting before Brian had to reply to Emmett. She put on her most matronly look and pointed one bright red-painted fingernail at them. “Family Dinner tomorrow night at six. Both of you will be there. No excuses.”


“Deb . . .” Brian started to object automatically.


“I SAID no excuses!” She warned with that look that meant she wasn’t kidding and you should just back down now before you got hurt.


Brian rolled his eyes but nodded compliantly. Deb relented immediately, smiled, and took everyone’s breakfast orders, with Justin pointing to what he wanted from the menu and Brian interpreting for him. After that the conversation drifted back to the usual mundane things. Between the gang’s casual chit chat and the bustle of food and drinks arriving and being consumed, the rest of breakfast passed by uneventfully. Even so, Brian stayed on alert throughout the meal, staring down the few customers who happened to pass by their table with a glare that nobody was willing to brave. Justin seemed content to sit in his corner and munch away at his breakfast with relative unconcern. Brian did note, though, that the kid wasn’t shrinking away from his touch anymore, which made the older man strangely happy. It felt like, maybe, things were going to get better from then on.


After breakfast, the boys were hell bent on heading to the gym, as per their usual routine, and insisted that Brian come along. Brian already had his gym bag in the car, so it wasn’t difficult to talk him into their plan. He didn’t really want to take the time to return Justin to the loft, though. Michael stepped up and suggested that Justin simply join them for the day, offering to let the boy use some of his work out clothing. Emmett immediately jumped on that alternative and demanded that Brian let Justin join them. Justin himself was sitting there passively, giving no indication what he wanted to do and leaving it all up to Brian. Since he figured it was a good idea to start exposing the kid to more of the real world again, Brian relented and they all headed down the block to Ript Gym en masse.


All the rest of the gang had just swiped their membership cards as they entered and walked right in. Brian, who had to get a guest pass for Justin, stopped at the front desk. The guest PC was too busy staring around at the facility to pay any attention. Brian, though, noted the minute the big muscle-bound black guy manning the desk looked at Justin and saw the tat on his neck. He’d therefore already steeled himself for some comment or other before the gym employee spoke up.


“May I help you?”


“Yeah. I need a guest pass for my friend. Here’s my card,” Brian handed over his own membership card.


“I’m sorry, but we don’t offer guest passes to PCs,” the desk guard replied looking apologetic.


“Why the fuck not?” Brian glared back. “I’ve been a member at this gym for more than seven years. I’ve probably only used my allotted three guest passes a month once in all that time. I think I’m due a guest or two.”


“Sorry, but it’s company policy. They don’t want people bringing PCs in here. It’s disruptive to the other customers,” the staffer responded, sounding like he didn’t believe the bogus explanation any more than Brian did.


“That’s utter fucking bullshit,” Brian growled. “How the fuck is my PC going to be any more disruptive than the guys holding an orgy in the steam room last week?” The staffer only shrugged noncommittally. “Fine. Whatever. I just didn’t expect this shit at a gym on Liberty. Don’t we get enough discrimination outside? Didn’t think I’d have to fight it in here too. Guess you can cancel my membership, then. I’ll take my friend and my business somewhere else.”


Brian tossed his membership card onto the desktop dismissively and turned back towards the door with Justin’s hand in his own.


“Kinney. Wait!” The guy behind the desk had moved around to block their exit. “I . . . Fuck it! It’s a stupid fucking policy. You and your PC can come in. I won’t even charge you for the guest pass.”


Brian scrutinized the man for one long minute and then, sensing that the guy was being honest, he slowly turned back towards the desk. “Okay. But I’ll pay for the guest pass anyway. I don’t want anyone to think I need any favors.”


The desk guy shrugged but complied, running the card and punching some numbers into his computer keyboard before handing over Brian’s card and a one day guest pass. “For what it’s worth, I don’t agree with that stupid fucking policy,” the man said before Brian and Justin could move away. “I don’t have anything against PCs myself. In fact, I was almost one myself,” the man looked at Justin with empathy. “My moms was a fucking piece of shit. She contracted out both my older sisters while they were still kids to pay for her drug habit. I would’ve probably been next, if she hadn’t conveniently OD’d and killed herself. So, I get where you’re coming from man. No hard feelings, right?”


“Life sucks sometimes, doesn’t it,” Brian responded on Justin’s behalf.


“True dat,” the man nodded with a resigned smirk. “I’m Matt, by the way,” he held out his hand towards Justin. “You need anything around here, just let me know.”

 

Justin looked sideways at Brian for permission. Brian nodded. Justin accepted the hand being offered and gave up a little smile to the much larger man. The big black man patted the little blond kid on the shoulder acceptingly and smiled. Brian rather liked the idea of this behemoth having Justin’s back. Maybe things weren’t quite so cut and dried as they sometimes appeared. Prejudice may be unavoidable, but sometimes there was acceptance hiding just around the corner too.

Chapter End Notes:

10/21/16 - I can't believe I went a full 18 chapters without a sex scene. That has to be a record for me. Hope the fun little hand job will tide all of you over along with Brian. Talk about a slow build up, huh? LOL. Now that we've all had a tiny break, I think I'll go write another horribly angsty chapter for you. TTFN! TAG