- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's time for Brian to teach his PC all about trust . . . Enjoy! TAG

*****Serious Smut Warning!*****

 

Chapter 30 - How to Deflower Your PC 101.

 

Brian had been floored by the beauty of Justin’s latest painting. It was truly exquisite. He liked that it was obviously so much more hopeful than the artist’s previous works. He liked how proud the boy seemed of this new piece. And he had also liked the way the more confident boy had turned in his arms, reached up for him and kissed him. The lad’s innate courage was finally seeping through. Brian knew that it had taken a lot for him to initiate even that small show of intimacy, and he was thrilled with the progress. But when the kissing had gone further, and the boy had begun to unbutton Brian’s shirt, he didn’t know what to think.

 

“Are you SURE?” Brian heard the words echoing through the loft and wondered who the hell was speaking . . . until he realized that it was his own voice.

 

Of course, Brian would never coerce someone into having sex, especially not a fucking scared little virgin like Justin, but he was still surprised when he heard himself trying to dissuade the boy. It was one thing to tell the kid that they didn't have to do anything until he was ready, but another thing completely to go that one step further and try to talk the youth out of it altogether. And yet, that seemed to be what he was trying to do. Which was not at ALL like Brian Kinney.

 

Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that, despite his actions, Justin didn’t really seem as enthusiastic about the idea of sex as he could have been. He couldn’t even look at Brian while he diligently unbuttoned his shirt. Brian could almost taste the boy’s reluctance. Yes, there was desire there too, but it still felt like the younger man was forcing himself to carry on rather than enjoying himself.

 

“We don’t have to do this, Justin,” he tried again to ensure Justin was serious.

 

“I . . . I want to. I just . . . I don’t know . . . what to do . . .” The boy stumbled through an explanation of sorts, although Brian still suspected there was more to the story than what the kid was letting on.

 

“If you’re sure . . .” Brian replied as he tilted the boy’s head back and looked deeply into the crystal blue depths in an effort to suss out the truth.

 

What he saw there, more than anything, was determination. Maybe that wasn’t the sentiment he’d have liked to see the most, but it was something. Up till now, the boy hadn’t been determined about anything other than his bid to remain mostly silent. If the kid really did intend to go through with this now, Brian wasn’t going to stop him. He had every intention of empowering his little PC to whatever extent he could, and if that meant letting him push himself into having sex, so be it. Brian had definitely had more enthusiastic sex partners in his life, but if Justin was truly ready for this, he would help him through it. Hopefully, once the boy had powered through his fears, he would realize that sex didn’t have to be as scary a prospect as he’d been trained to believe. Brian would simply have to make sure that the youth’s first experiences were as positive as possible and hope that he was doing the right thing by encouraging this first tentative exploration.

 

With that goal in mind, Brian grabbed the PC’s hand and led him up to the bedroom. His first order of business was going to be to somehow relax the boy, who was shaking like a leaf in the wind even before Brian had managed to get the kid’s clothes off. Brian resolved to move as cautiously as possible, at least to start with. So, instead of acting like his usual assertive self - the Brian Kinney who would normally have pressed a trick roughly down onto the bed and then climbed aboard, he sat quietly on the edge of the platform and meekly invited the PC to join him. Once Justin was seated next to him, he spent a bit more time kissing the boy, gradually lowering the shivering body to the mattress and trying not to hover over the kid in a way that might seem threatening.  

 

The first thing Brian noted was that the kid was a fucking mess. Yes, he was obviously aroused - more like horny as hell - but also scared as fuck at the same time. Between the two different sources of stimulation, the boy was practically jumping out of his skin. Not the best frame of mind for him to be in if Brian wanted the younger man to actually enjoy his first time. Luckily, Brian was an expert in all aspects of foreplay, when he chose to actually bother with it. And the first order of business here was to get the boy to relax.

 

Brian kissed his way down the lithe little body until he landed on his knees between the creamy white thighs with the big prize right at eye level. Brian meant what he’d said earlier about how beautiful this boy was. The small, slender frame, the soft but still adequately defined musculature, the flawless white skin, not to mention that above average cock, were all part of the gorgeous package. Brian had noted that outward beauty from the first second he’d laid eyes on the boy. Now that he’d got to know him better, though, Brian could see that the beauty was more than skin deep. The boy’s strength and spirit, even in the face of outlandish hardship, made that comely package all the more attractive. Looking on him like this - all laid out and open - made Brian even more hungry for the boy and it was more than just a little difficult to hold himself back.

 

When the boy lifted his head and smiled nervously down at Brian, it thankfully reminded the more experienced man of the task he’d set himself. He smiled back as reassuringly as he could while he wound his arms around the lean thighs, spread the legs wider and then dove down for a taste. The kid’s little ‘oh’ of surprise would have made Brian laugh if his mouth wasn’t already full. All the other erotic ‘oh’ noises that followed told Brian that he was doing a great job, so he continued on the way he’d started, trying to concentrate on his work in order to stave off his own arousal.

He figured he must be doing a good job when the boy tapped his shoulder, clearly ready to burst any second. Which was precisely what Brian had hoped for. A nice quick blow job to take the edge off and relax them both and then they could move on to the main attraction. Brian hadn’t counted on the stubborn little shit trying to hold back his orgasm, though. That wasn’t part of the plan. If the kid didn’t come soon, Brian was going to lose it himself. Which meant it was time to pull out the more elaborate moves.

 

While the boy was distracted with thrashing around and moaning, Brian quickly stuck two of his fingers in his mouth alongside Justin’s cock. It didn’t take long for them to become nicely coated with saliva. Next, Brian deftly slipped first one and then the other dripping digit up the boy’s incredibly tight ass.

 

Which definitely did the trick. Justin was shooting his load before Brian had tapped the kid’s prostate for a second time. So much for the seventeen-year-old maintaining any sort of control, Brian laughed to himself as he swallowed the last drops of the boy’s saltiness. But his primary purpose had been achieved - the boy was so relaxed that he couldn’t even lift his head up, let alone find the energy to panic when Brian lifted the lightweight body and slid it further up onto the bed, all the while continuing to scissor and stretch the kid’s pucker with one hand.

 

Talk about beautiful . . . Justin was lying there looking like a wanton blond angel. His head was turned to the side, eyes closed with those long dark blond lashes fluttering against his cheeks as his breathing slowly calmed. His arms were thrown out to the sides, lying limply as if in surrender. His legs were splayed out to the sides as well, knees bent and the long muscles of his thighs and calves completely relaxed. The only part of the kid’s body that wasn't relaxed was the still half-hard cock nestled in the bush of curly blond pubes at his crotch. As Brian watched his fingers slowly gliding in and out of the blond’s body, that pretty cock gave a little twitch of life and plumped up a little more. The tiny unconscious mewl of pleasure that followed only added to the eroticism of the tableau laid out before him.

 

Fuck! That enticing look of ravaged innocence was going to be Brian's downfall. The boy was too tempting by half. Brian wanted to just fall on him and devour that luscious body. It was killing him to hold back and go slow, even though he knew he had to. He knew that this moment of open vulnerability was fragile and would vanish if he wasn't extremely careful. It was a very good sign though. The fact that the boy had let down his guard at all, was promising. Now, if Brian could only do this thing right and somehow show Justin that his fears - at least as far as Brian was concerned - were overblown, maybe they could establish a more trusting long term relationship.

 

After a few minutes, the boy started responding more and more to Brian's fingering. The hips began to buck up into his thrusts. The tight ring of muscles had loosened up considerably, so he ventured to add a third finger. There was a slight tensing at this new intrusion, but it only lasted a moment, and the surprised ‘Oh!’ was followed immediately thereafter by a long drawn out moan as Brian’s fingers again found the boy’s sweet spot. Then those thigh muscles tensed up again as the aroused youth arched up into the touch. It looked like it was high time to move on.  

 

Brian withdrew his fingers, eliciting a protesting groan from the reclining blond, whose eyes popped open and followed as the older man casually walked the few steps over to the nightstand to retrieve a condom and some lube. Justin's gaze warily measured his every movement as he walked back and tossed the items on the bed next to the supine form. Brian regretfully noted the returning glint of fear in the blue eyes. Damn! He should have thought of that before and had the supplies ready. Oh well. Hopefully he wouldn't have to work too hard to get the boy back to a state of relaxed trust.

 

Returning to his spot kneeling between Justin's widespread legs, Brian ran his hands up the tense thighs, over the smooth alabaster belly and the flushed chest, leaning forward at the end until he could once again reach the pretty pink lips with his own while his hands finished their explorations by trailing over the boy’s shoulders and arms. Brian laced his fingers with Justin's, squeezing gently and holding on while he patiently kissed the boy until he felt the worst of the tension dissipating. As soon as he felt the smaller body beneath his once more relaxing, Brian released his grip and shifted back onto his heels, smiling sympathetically down on his boy.

 

The big blue eyes looked back at him, full of arousal but still harboring that inescapable spark of fear. Brian really wished there was something he could do to eliminate that trace of distrust. He hated that it was there. He felt like he should say something reassuring but he didn't know what he COULD say that would help. Brian had never been good with the kind of words that might have helped in a situation like this. He was far better with actions. It was time to just do this and prove to the boy that he didn't need to be afraid.

 

“Put your legs up on my shoulders,” Brian directed in a calm, quiet voice, his hands trailing along the lightly furred calves as the boy followed his direction. “That's it.” He paused long enough to pick up the condom and tear the wrapper off with his teeth before handing it to the kid. “Go on. Slip it on my dick.” With shaking hands, the boy did as he'd been told. “Okay. Here we go,” Brian added as he snicked open the cap of the lube and squeezed a substantial dollop out onto the kid’s crack. “I know it's cold,” he teased when the little gasp betrayed the youth’s reaction, “but it'll heat up. Now . . . I'll go slow, okay.”

 

The boy licked his lips and nodded nervously with a submissive and resigned look on his face, which was almost enough to cause Brian to stop. He didn't, though. It probably would never get better. Justin would never totally trust him as long as the scary specter of sex was still hanging over their heads. He just had to do this and prove to the boy how unfounded his fears were. And then, hopefully, Justin would see that he really could trust Brian.

 

Brian used one hand to coat his sheathed dick with the slippery lube and line himself up. The kid was once again as tense as a tightly coiled spring but he couldn't worry about that now. He grasped the boy’s thighs firmly with both hands and pressed his hips upward until his dick slipped past the initial resistance and slid inside the boy’s ridiculously tight, hot ass.

 

“Ohhhhhh! Ow. It hurts,” the boy cried out.

 

Brian paused, holding on tightly to the quivering thighs and trying to catch his own breath so he could answer. “I know it hurts. It always does a little. That's a part of it. But it won't hurt for long. It gets better. I promise. Try to just relax, okay.”

 

The boy swallowed and nodded but his muscles remained clenched and his body was rigid. Brian couldn't have moved if he'd wanted to. He stroked his hands down the boy’s thighs, massaging the straining muscles there and then moving to do the same to the kid’s belly, until the tension began to ebb.

 

“That's it. That's my Sunshine. I know you can do this. Just relax, okay. I want you to enjoy this,” Brian heard himself whispering, surprised by his own, almost-pleading, words. When he felt the body under him finally unfreezing, Brian sighed and slid his cock in deeper. “Good boy. See, it's not so bad, right? Just relax. I want to make this good for you, Sunshine. I want you to remember this so that, no matter who you're ever with, I'll always be there.”

 

The constriction loosened a tiny bit more at Brian's calming words, allowing him to slip in a fraction further. He smiled down at the boy, renewed his grip on the now sweaty thighs and, with one final shove, thrust all the way home. The kid gasped but Brian only leaned farther forward, bending the boy in half so that he could kiss him reassuringly as he continued to work in and out with shallow, careful movements until even more of the resistance had let up. When Brian felt the younger man’s hand reach up, carding through his hair and holding his head in place so that Justin could kiss back, he knew he'd succeeded.

 

********

 

It HURT! The boy had known it would hurt and he was right. It hurt so bad at first that it felt like somebody had shoved a broom handle up there. If this was how it would always be, the boy knew he couldn't handle it. He'd rather just give up and die now.

 

“I know it hurts. It always does a little,” the Master’s words barely penetrated his  consciousness. “That's a part of it. But it won't hurt for long. It gets better. I promise. Try to just relax, okay.”

 

Right, he thought sarcastically. You try and relax when you're being ripped open from the inside out, asshole! But when the big strong hands started to massage his legs and belly, the boy’s body responded favorably and he did begin to relax a little. And, as soon as he relaxed, the pain receded.

 

“That's it. That's my Sunshine. I know you can do this. Just relax, okay. I want you to enjoy this” The Master’s words were at least a little reassuring. The boy wanted to be this man’s Sunshine. That WAS why he was doing all this, right. So he had to at least try and get through this. Try to make the man proud of him. Try to listen and follow his directions. Right?

 

The boy took a deep breath and consciously tried to relax his muscles. It must have worked. He saw a smile bloom on the Master’s lips and felt the man's cock sinking deeper into him.

 

“Good boy. See, it's not so bad, right? Just relax. I want to make this good for you, Sunshine. I want you to remember this so that, no matter who you're ever with, I'll always be there.”

 

The boy relished the words of praise. They helped to relieve a tiny bit more of the stress. When the Master shoved in even further he gasped, but it really hadn't hurt that much. It just felt uncomfortable at this point. And when he looked up and saw the way the Master was smiling down at him, the hazel eyes sparkling with approval and possessiveness and desire, the boy forgot to be afraid anymore. He somehow knew it was going to be okay.

 

The Master leaned forward, folding him in half till the boy’s knees almost knocked against his chin, and kissed him hard. He kissed back eagerly. He liked the hungry way the Master was attacking his mouth. He liked knowing that he was causing such an intense reaction in the older man. He reached up and threaded his hands through the baby-fine brunet tresses, holding on and returning kiss for kiss, while down below their bodies slid together and apart and together again in a slow, steady rhythm.

 

When the kiss finally broke apart, the boy looked up at the man hovering over him. The Master’s eyes were closed. His mouth was slightly open in a sort of smile. It was almost as if the man had drifted off to another place altogether. A beautiful place. And that place was HIM! Knowing how much this man wanted him - how much pleasure he could give his owner - made the boy feel more powerful than he’d ever felt before in his life. He instantly forgot all about the pain and fear. And that was the moment that the boy actually started to enjoy himself.

 

The boy remembered how to smile as Brian slid in again. He noticed that the motions were becoming easier and more fluid with every thrust. Brian began to rock steadily in and out, the pace slow and languid. The boy tugged on the handful of hair he was still gripping and pulled the big guy down for another kiss, this one more insistent and challenging. Brian was kissing him back fiercely, biting at the boy’s lips whenever they had to separate as if he couldn’t bear to leave them even for the few seconds it took to gasp another breath.  

 

Before long, the boy caught himself arching up to meet each plunge from above. There was no more pain. It had been replaced by an electric tingle that increased in intensity with every stroke. But when Brian shifted his weight slightly backward, angling into him with perfect aim straight at the boy’s prostate, that tiny tingle became a smoldering fire. The boy pushed back, meeting each thrust with one of his own, his legs no longer resting loosely atop the other man’s shoulders, but rather wrapped tightly as if to pull Brian even deeper inside. He wanted more - more of something he didn’t even understand - but just MORE.

 

“Please . . . I need . . . I need . . .” the boy couldn’t think of the words to ask for what he wanted and just hoped that imploring note in his words would somehow convey his desires.

 

In response, Brian let himself go. His pace quickened and each dive into the boy’s core went deeper than the one before. The motions that had started off slow and gentle became faster and more insistent. The powerful thrusts now hard and fast and deep, massaging him from the inside, setting fire to more and more nerve endings with every thrust. Dragging across his prostate on every stroke and causing repeated zaps of almost excruciating pleasure.

 

“Fuck, Sunshine, you feel so good. So hot. So tight,” Brian’s words filled the boy’s soul with an emotional pleasure that perfectly matched the rising tide of physical sensations.  “I want to stay inside you forever. I never want to leave here.”

 

The boy looked up at the man who was now so far gone in his own soaring ecstasy that he likely didn’t even know what he was saying. But, for all that, the boy sensed that the words were sincere. Brian truly did want him. This man who could have anything he wanted, who could do whatever he desired with the PC he owned, actually wanted HIM. Wanted to stay with him. Wanted him as a person and not just as a possession. And the boy found, to his surprise, that he wanted the same thing. He wanted Brian to stay inside him forever. He wanted to always be able to feel him inside. To know he would never leave him. That they would always feel like THIS. That he would always feel like this man’s Sunshine.

 

“Yes, Sunshine! Yes!” Brian’s tone was now urgent and his cock was pounding into the boy so hard that his balls were slapping against the younger man’s ass with a resounding *swack* on each downstroke. “Are you ready, Sunshine? Are you ready?”

 

The boy could feel his heart beating so strongly it was thudding against his ribcage. His chest was rising and falling so fast he could barely breathe. He felt his balls tightening. His legs, still draped over Brian’s shoulders, contracted and his toes curled as he tried to hold on and ride out the storm.

 

And then, suddenly, it was too late. The little tendrils of electricity that had been building inside him overwhelmed everything, flaring up into a blaze of fire that swept through him with a cool blue flame and burned out everything in it’s path, leaving him in a sweat-drenched, cum-splashed body that was convulsing through the most powerful orgasm he could ever imagine.

 

“Brian!” he moaned joyfully at the apex of his delight.

 

A millisecond later, the boy felt Brian’s body heaving above him as the man trembled through his own powerful climax. “Fuck! I love you, Sunshine! I love you,” the man groaned right as he collapsed in a shuddering, sweaty, sticky mess on top of the smaller man’s body.

 

A few minutes later, when he’d finally gathered his wits enough to realize where he was and what was going on, Sunshine found himself still lying on the bed, pinned under Brian’s comforting weight. He shifted just enough so that his legs were freed and could drop, one to each side. Then he unwound his fingers from where they were still tangled in the fine auburn locks and tenderly wiped some wayward strands back from the man’s damp brow. Brian mumbled a happy little ‘mmm’ and burrowed his head deeper into the crook of Sunshine’s shoulder. Sunshine wrapped his arms around the broad shoulders and held on tightly so that Brian couldn’t move away. He loved the feeling of that big body draped over him, Brian’s cock still resting inside him, their limbs curled around one another, and wished with all his heart that they’d never have to separate even an inch.

 

“You okay, Sunshine? Am I getting too heavy?” Brian’s hushed words broke the silence with their concern as he started to stir.

 

 

“No. Don’t go,” Sunshine asked, holding on as tight as he could to the moment and the man. “Don’t ever go.”

Chapter End Notes:

11/12/16 - Finally, right? LOL! I think this is the longest I've ever gone before I gave you real sex. Hope it was worth the wait. TAG   ;)