- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian starts to realized how much he wants to be with Justin, and also how much he doesn't want anyone else to be with his Sunshine. Enjoy! TAG

********


Chapter 35 - PC Tricking and Jealousy.



Brian was just getting into the kissing, enjoying the feel of the pliant boy in his arms and the firm, warm lips pressing against his own, when they were interrupted by the annoying sound of the loft’s phone ringing. He was tempted to ignore it. Judging by the timing alone, the caller was more likely than not one Michael Novotny, calling to importune Brian to come out with him for the evening. Needless to say, that call didn’t seem nearly as important as letting his boy kiss the heck out him, but he also knew that Mikey wouldn’t give up calling until someone answered the phone. So, rather than have to ignore this call and the four others that were likely to follow, Brian reluctantly broke the kiss and trotted over to pick up the phone.


“You better not be calling to ask me to go out with you on a Monday, Mikey,” Brian answered without even bothering to look at the caller ID. Of course, he was absolutely correct about the identity of this caller, which was proven very quickly by the rampant whining he received in response. “No, Mikey . . . No . . . Because, I’ve told you a hundred times I refuse to go to Woody’s on Karaoke Night. Why the fuck would you think that I would have suddenly changed my mind tonight? . . .  Mikey . . . Fuck, Mikey! . . . Fine . . . I SAID fine . . . Yes, I’ll be there, but I don’t plan to be in a good mood and I WILL heckle every single karaoke singer that I have to listen to, so you better be prepared to be totally embarrassed by me and utterly regret making me do this . . . Whatever.”


Brian pressed the button to end the call and tossed the phone disgustedly onto the sofa cushion as he made his way back to where Justin was standing, silently waiting for him.


“Guess what, Sunshine?” Brian resumed his position and promptly rewrapped his arms around the yielding younger man. “We’re being forced to go out and listen to karaoke - AGAIN,” Brian deposited a propitiating kiss to Justin’s forehead as a sort of pseudo-apology on Mikey’s behalf. “Well, to be precise, I’M being forced to go out but, since I’m not about to leave you here all alone to brood all night, you’re going to have to come with me. Sound good?” The boy didn't say anything or even look up from where his face was pressed into the crook of Brian's neck. “I'll take that as your enthusiastic agreement with my plan, Sunshine.” Brian pulled back a little, leaving yet another kiss to the boy’s head - because Brian just couldn't seem to stop himself from always kissing him no matter how stupidly lesbianic the gesture seemed - and then grabbed hold of the youth’s hand so he could lead the docile blond towards the bedroom. “Okay, let's go make ourselves pretty for our public, Sunshine, and then we’ll hit the Diner on our way to Woody’s, so I can feed my houseplant.”


********


“By the way, I hear that congratulations are in order,” Ted commented to Brian in a confidential voice as the gang was leaving the Diner on the way to Woody’s. “I got an email from Tim at the bank just before I headed out tonight. It looks like all the paperwork on the loft refi is complete. The loan proceeds will hit your account first thing tomorrow morning. Did you want me to go ahead and send out a partial payment to PC Clearinghouse or would you rather wait till you've got the entire balance owed on Justin's contract together?”


“You might as well send out a payment now,” Brian confirmed, with a smile directed towards the young blond trotting along obediently at his side. “I hate feeling like there’s this huge obligation hanging over my head. The sooner I can get that fucking thing paid and be sure that Justin is safe, the better.”


“Will do, Bri,” Ted affirmed. “I’ll wire them the money first thing in the morning. With the loan proceeds and the other money I pulled out of your savings and such, you’ll be at least two-thirds of the way there. Maybe more.”


“Yep. And as soon as I can pry my quarterly bonus out of Vance’s greedy paws, I can pay the rest off and be done with that shit.” Brian draped an arm casually over Justin’s shoulders - his protective manner clearer than day to the accountant that was walking next to the pair.


“Hey, hurry up, guys,” Michael yelled from halfway up the block where he was waiting for them on the stairs going up to the bar’s entrance. “If we don’t get in there soon, all the good seats in the back will be taken and Brian will kill me because we’ll have to sit right by the stage.”


“Fucking Karaoke Night . . .” Brian mumbled with a little growl that raised a grin from the usually subdued PC next to him as well as from his old friend.


Ten minutes later, the entire crew was seated at an extra large booth as far away from the wailing amateur performers on the stage as possible. Brian had been placated with a glass of Beam while the rest of the group made due with a pitcher of semi-warm pilsner. Michael was beaming with anticipation over whatever the BIG news was that he had dragged everyone out that night to hear, but he wouldn’t say anything until Dr. Dave finally showed up to join them. Brian had already rolled his eyes so many times at his old friend’s ridiculously enthusiastic behavior that he was starting to get a headache. He hoped that the doc would get there soon or else Michael was going to pee his pants.


Meanwhile, Brian was surreptitiously watching the boy sitting as quietly as a church mouse next to him. Justin seemed even more subdued than usual this evening. He wondered what the fuck had the kid so squicked. After the night they’d spent together, and all the amazing progress that Justin had made over the weekend, he’d expected his PC to be all happy and smiles when he got home. Instead, he’d found a withdrawn, scared, downcast shadow of the boy he’d left that morning. Brian hated seeing the boy so cowed. He hated thinking about all the horrors the boy had suffered through and how those experiences would no doubt haunt him for the rest of his life. Even worse, Brian hated knowing that there was little or nothing he could do to help the PC, other than just being there when Justin needed to tap into his strength. If only Mikey and the Doc would hurry up with whatever fuckery they had planned for the night, he could take his PC back home and try to relieve some of the boy’s insecurities.


“David!” Brian was roused from his musing by Michael’s boisterous greeting as he jumped up from his seat and waved his arms energetically in the direction of the front door. “Over here, David!”


“Shit, Mikey! Sit down and stop waving your arms around like a love-sick chimpanzee. I’m sure the good doctor can find us without you bellowing at him like that,” Brian complained, throwing the plastic stir-stick from his drink at his friend to emphasize his point.


Michael shook his head at his disparaging friend but didn’t bother saying anything, and before anyone else could chime in, David was at the table and taking the empty seat left for him next to Michael. Brian still had to sit through a nauseating round of lovey-dovey greetings between the pair, as well as even more hellos from the rest of the group, before everyone settled down again. Brian didn't bother extending his own greeting - he really didn't like David enough to bother with polite public greetings. And, of course, Justin merely sat mutely at Brian’s side, clinging self-effacingly to his owner’s arm and not making eye contact with anyone.


For a while the chatter at the table almost completely drowned out the karaoke coming from the other side of the bar. Everyone traded stories about their weekend and shared their plans for the upcoming week. After all other possible topics of conversation were exhausted, Michael finally got around to making the big announcement that he’d insisted Brian had to be there to witness.


“So, David and I have some big news,” Michael began, clearing his throat and sitting up straighter in his chair as he spoke.


“You and David have finally consummated your relationship, turned into total lesbians and, since this is your fifth date, are now moving in together,” Brian butted in and announced, to the laugher of all except David and Michael.


“Brian!” Mikey complained.


“No? You haven’t yet consummated things? Shit, Mikey, if you don’t use it soon, it’s gonna fall off,” Brian teased even more, earning himself a barrage of cocktail fruit being thrown at his head from various points around the table amid a roar of laughter.


“Of course we’ve consummated . . . Shit! Brian, you ass, shut the fuck up and listen already,” Michael returned good-naturedly, catching himself from taking the bait at the last minute. “If you’d let me finish, I was going to tell you that David and I are going out of town this weekend. He’s taking me to his cabin in the country. And it does NOT mean we are turning into lesbians . . .”


There was a lot more joking around and teasing, and not all of it came from Brian. Michael was so happy about his budding romance and their getaway plans that he didn’t even care about the ribbing he was getting. Brian finally got tired of rolling his eyes at the icky, over-the-top melodrama of it all and offered to go get everyone another round of drinks just so he could escape. He peeled Justin’s fingers off his biceps, left the boy with a smile and a kiss to the top of his mop of blond, and then sauntered off towards the bar.


Considering the fairly small crowd at Woody’s that evening, Brian would have expected to get served a lot quicker. However there seemed to be a minor run on the bar right at the same time he arrived, which meant that he was left standing there cooling his heels. Luckily, standing right next to Brian, there was something to keep his attention - a tall drink of water with dark brown eyes shooting him that ‘I’d LOVE to suck you off’ look.


A quick look back at the table showed Brian that the group still had enough in their glasses to keep them busy for a few more minutes. Nobody would miss him just yet. He did feel a very brief twinge at the idea of leaving Justin alone after the day the boy had suffered through, but then he immediately shook it off. The kid was just fine sitting there with the gang. Brian was just being silly. And Mr. Suck-Face wouldn’t take too long . . .


Brian raised an eyebrow at Mr. Suck-Face and tilted his head towards the back hallway. Mr. Suck-Face’s pretty lips turned upwards in a happy grin and he nodded enthusiastically. Brian gestured that the man should lead the way. And, before you knew it, the two of them were in the handicap stall of the bathroom, with Mr. Suck-Face on his knees, Brian’s jeans around his ankles, and his dick inserted into the man’s willing and hungry mouth.


And it was good.


Well, mostly good. He did have to tell Mr. Suck-Face to ‘cover his teeth’ one time. And the guy’s work was satisfactory, but not by any means exceptional. Brian had definitely had better. In fact, he’d had better just the night before with Justin. Justin’s blow jobs were truly phenomenal. Brian suspected that even without the training he’d received as a PC, his little Sunshine would have excelled at cock sucking. That kid was a natural. He was also an incredibly good fuck. The night before had been pretty amazing. The young blond was so fucking sweet. So sensitive. So solicitous of Brian’s every need. So timid and yet exuberant at the same time. Taking Justin’s cherry had been one of the most memorable fucks of Brian’s life, hands down.


All of a sudden, Brian realized that he’d spent pretty much the entire time he’d been standing there being sucked off thinking of the adorable little PC instead of savoring the actual blow job he was getting. He mentally cursed himself for being totally pathetic and tried to focus on the here and now. But, once he realized what he’d done, he was too aware of the differences between Justin and Mr. Suck-Face to NOT think about it. And the more he thought about it, the less favorably Mr. Suck-Face came off, with the result being that Brian was rapidly becoming less and less engaged and more and more itchy to get back to the boy he couldn’t get out of his brain.


“You know what . . . Fuck this,” Brian murmured unhappily when he just couldn’t deal with the situation any more. He shoved Mr. Suck-Face’s head away from his dick, pulled up his pants and zipped up before the trick even realized what was happening.


“What the fuck? Where are you going? I’m not finished,” the sputtering trick yelled after the back that was already halfway through the bathroom door.


“But I AM,” Brian threw over his shoulder as the door clanked closed behind him. “Fucking pushy tricks . . .” He muttered to himself, sliding past two or three clusters of bar patrons blocking his path back to the table.


Before Brian had made it even a third of the way there, however, his ears were assaulted by a horribly familiar caterwauling. Cringing, he looked over at the stage and was dismayed to see his three closest friends attempting to imitate Gladys Knight and The Pips. The synchronized dance steps weren’t bad, but the singing . . . It sounded like they were trying to mangle an off-key version of ‘If I Were Your Woman’. Either that, or maybe Emmett was pretending to be a cat that was being strangled while Mikey and Ted yelled on encouragement to the murderer.


Brian tried to slink away quietly before anyone saw him and realized he knew the tipsy troubadours.


This distraction was probably why Brian didn’t notice what was going on back at the table until he was almost on top of the remaining occupants. Since the two men sitting there had their backs to the bar, they didn’t see him either. Which also allowed Brian to get close enough to hear what was being said.


“Come on, Sweetheart. Don’t be like that. I’m sure Brian won’t mind if we get to know one another a little better,” Brian overheard David crooning as he leaned closer to a struggling Justin. The boy was trying to dislodge the arm that David had draped over his shoulders and also fighting the other hand that was attempting to turn his jaw so the boy would be looking at him. “Shit, I bet you're a fucking tiger in bed. I’ve had PCs before, you know, and I’ve never been disappointed, but none of them drove me as crazy as you, Tiger. You’re so fucking tempting.” Justin was still squirming in his seat, trying to get free of the hands that were now roaming further over his body. “Don't fight it, boy. I won’t hurt you. I just want to feel that sweet, tight little ass around my cock. Come on now, be a good boy. You know you want this just as much as I do, don’t you, Tiger?”


Before Brian had covered the three meters of space between himself and the table, he was so overwhelmed with a cold red rage that he could barely breathe. A red-tinted mist seemed to edge across his vision. He couldn’t even think in words, let alone get something comprehensible to come out of his mouth, He just wanted to rip David’s arm right out of it’s socket and then use it to beat the man to death with. He’d never felt this angry before in his entire life - not even when he’d been an abused child and thought that there was no way he’d ever hate anyone as much as he’d hated Jack. Right at this instant, though, he could literally kill the slimy scumbag who’s arm was still draped over a struggling Justin’s shoulders.


Brian must have made some noise as he approached, even though it might not have been understandable as words, because just before he would have been close enough to rend David limb from limb, the man turned around. The motion caused him to release his grip on the cowering boy, which temporarily left Brian confused as to which of David’s limbs he should now remove first. While Brian stood there paralyzed by his rage and still indecisive as to exactly how he should proceed to murder Dr. Cameron, the condemned smiled up at him.


“Oh, Brian, good. I’ve been wanting to talk to you,” the dead man addressed him conversationally, apparently oblivious to his impending doom. Before proceeding, David glanced over his shoulder at the stage where the tone-deaf trio was still warbling away at their song, but once he was reassured that they weren’t returning anytime soon, he plowed on with his request. “I’ve been meaning to talk to you. I wanted to ask if you’d be willing to let me use your PC on occasion. You know, you really are a lucky dog, Kinney. This one is fucking gorgeous,” David nodded dismissively at Justin’s corner. “Now, I know you’ve only recently acquired him, and I’m not pushing or anything, but whenever you’ve had enough of him and are ready to loan him out, I would really like to have a turn.”


Brian was so overcome by a fresh wave of fury that he was rendered speechless. He could feel himself shaking with wave after wave of rage. How dare this boorish buffoon touch his Sunshine, let alone ask to fucking ‘use’ him when Brian was done with him? Justin wasn’t some party favor to be handed around after Brian got bored with him. He was Brian’s . . . He was . . . Brian’s frenzy-addled brain couldn’t think clearly enough to come up with exactly what Justin was, but it wasn’t something that the slimy David Cameron would EVER be allowed to have. Not even over Brian’s dead body.


Brian’s silence must have finally tipped Cameron off that something wasn't right. The man smiled smarmily and raised both hands in front of him in a placating gesture before he continued. “Look, if it’s compensation you want, I’m fine with that. I’ve got other friends who own PCs so I know how this works. I’d be happy to pay you for his time.” Brian merely blinked at him with a disapproving frown, prompting David to hurry on. “I know that it’s technically not legal for you to accept compensation, at least not outside a regulated sex club set up, but I’m sure we can come to some agreement. We both know it’s done all the time, right? Whatever it is you want, I’m sure we can work something out.”                           


Right then the music that the gang had been singing along to ended and the crowd began clapping for the performers, causing David to shoot one more look towards the stage. “One thing, though - I’d appreciate it if you didn’t say anything about this to Michael yet? We’re still new, you understand, and we haven’t really talked about this type of thing. So, if you could please just not say anything about this to him, that’d be great. I’ll talk to him about it later.” Brian still didn’t say a word, and David apparently took that as a sign of agreement. “Thanks, Kinney. We’ll talk later, right?” David turned from Brian and held his arms up for the conquering karaokeist and then wrapped Michael in a great big congratulatory hug. “That was great, you guys. You did Gladys proud!”


Brian stood there, completely gobsmacked by the gall of the man who was now hugging up to his oldest friend as if nothing he’d said was at all offensive or demeaning to either Justin or Michael. Brian was so fucking shocked that he just had no idea WHAT to say. If he did open his mouth, it was pretty much a given that he’d go off on David so hard and so loud that nobody in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area would miss out on the tongue lashing.


Before he could start in though, Brian’s eyes fell on the boy cringing in the corner of their booth. Justin looked so scared and small, his body shaking uncontrollably as he huddled as far away from the crowd of people as he could possibly get. Brian shot one last, hate-fueled look Cameron’s way, but quickly decided that he wasn’t as important as getting Justin out of there as soon as possible. Brian could kill David some other day. Right then he needed to get his Sunshine away from the danger and make sure he was safe.


Brian reached over and placed his hand gently on the trembling boy’s shoulder. Justin shied away from the touch, but Brian didn't let go. After the span of a dozen heartbeats, the frightened PC finally looked up at the owner of the hand. Brian nodded, still too angry to trust himself to talk, but hoping the boy would understand anyway. Justin looked at him with pleading eyes. Brian tilted his head towards the exit. Justin huffed out a relieved sigh and nodded back. Brian moved his hand so that it was waiting, palm up in front of the boy’s face, ready to help him up. Justin grabbed hold and let Brian heft him to his feet, the big man taking the slight framed boy into his arms and then turning them as one towards the door without a word.


“Hey, where did Brian go?” Michael asked several minutes later when he finally noticed that neither his best friend nor the little PC were at the table any longer.


********


The angry red haze clouding his vision and distorting his perception of time lasted until Brian had been sitting on the couch in the loft - with Justin held safely in his protective arms - for quite a while. Nobody had spoken on the drive home. Or afterwards for that matter. It had taken a long while for both of them to stop shaking and Brian just didn’t trust his voice until he was sure he had a grip on himself.


“Did he hurt you?” Brian finally asked, his voice hushed and low, the edge of anger still there even though he’d tried to conceal it so as not to further scare the boy.


Justin shook his head in the negative. Brian could feel the gesture even though he couldn’t see it, seeing as the kid’s head was currently snugged up under his chin. Brian blew out a relieved breath of air, letting go of at least that one item of worry. Maybe he wouldn't have to actually kill David. He’d just hurt him really, really badly.


Just when Brian was finally starting to feel a little better, though, he felt a drop of wetness land on the bare skin at the spot where his slightly unbuttoned collar left a little gap.


“What is it, Justin,” Brian asked, trying to pry the boy’s arms away from him far enough so he could look into his face. “Are you okay? You said he didn’t hurt you.” Brian could feel the head shaking again. “Then what’s wrong, Sunshine?” The only answer was a muted sob as the boy’s shoulders started to shake even harder. “Please tell me what’s wrong, Justin.” The longer the silence went on, the more worried Brian got. “Justin, you need to tell me what’s wrong. You haven’t forgotten Standing order Number Three already, have you? If you don’t tell me what’s wrong, I can’t help you, Sunshine.”


“Don’t . . .” The boy’s voice was barely audible to start with but the rest of the sentence died off even more.


“Don’t what, Sunshine?”


Brian could feel the boy swallowing and taking a deeper breath. “I . . . I know . . . It’s not my place to say . . . Nothing I say . . . I don’t really matter, but . . . I just can’t . . . Don’t . . . Don’t make me . . . please, Master,” the PC finally whispered, stumbling over his words fearfully.


Brian was perplexed by the mumbled non-explanation. He knew it was difficult for the boy to voice any of his own needs - he’d been trained, well tortured, really, until he was too scared to speak up about that kind of shit - but this felt like something Brian really needed to know. He gripped the boy’s shoulders with both hands and pushed the smaller body far enough away from him that he could finally see the tear streaked face.


“I don’t understand, Sunshine. I’ve told you before that I would never make you do anything you didn’t want to, but why don’t you want to tell me what’s bothering you?” Brian asked, watching the teary blue eyes carefully to try and decipher what was going through the boy’s head. “I can’t help you if I don’t know what the problem is. Please try, okay?”


“Don’t make me go with your friend, Master,” the whispered words finally emerged, sounding like they were torn out of his chest against his will.


“My friend? You mean that asshole, David? . . .” Brian was momentarily stunned by the seeming miscommunication between them. “Look at me, Sunshine,” he finally managed to corral his thoughts and quell his newly revived rage enough to explain. “First of all, Justin, that asshole, David Cameron, is NOT my friend. He’s a total berk. I can’t stand the loser and I desperately wish that he’d get a life and leave Mikey - and the rest of us - alone.” Brian smiled reassuringly at his boy, eliciting the barest hint of a tentative return smile. “Secondly, as I’ve told you before, I would NEVER make you do anything you didn’t want to do. You get to control YOU, Sunshine. ALWAYS. I promise. Why would you think that I would ever force you to go with someone against your will?


“You . . . You didn’t tell him ‘no’,” the boy explained haltingly.


“Shit, Sunshine! I didn’t tell him anything. I was actually too shocked that the slimeball would have the temerity to ask such a thing, to get any words out. But that doesn’t mean I was agreeing with him,” Brian reassured the boy, reaching out to run his fingers through the thick blond hair in a comforting gesture at the same time. “You have to trust me on this, Sunshine. I swear I wouldn't ever do that to you. Especially not with a slimy git like Cameron. Fuck, the thought of him even touching you again makes me want to puke.” Brian cupped the boy’s cheek with his palm. “You have to believe me on this, Sunshine. I won’t ever let him touch you again. So, please, don’t worry about him anymore. Okay?”


Justin nodded with another sigh, looking relieved and exhausted but much calmer than before.


Then, for several timeless moments, the two of them just sat there, staring at each other, seemingly frozen in place. Brian still had one hand tangled in the hair at the nape of Justin’s neck, the warmth of his skin and the softness of his blond hair filling the palm of his hand. Justin meekly blinked up at him, the unshed tears caught on his lashes sparkling in the light. With his creamy, pale skin, bright blond hair and innocent, now-trusting, blue eyes, the boy looked fucking angelic. Brian could almost literally feel his heart melting as they continued to sit there.


A much stronger man than Brian wouldn’t have been able to resist at that point. Brian didn’t even attempt to hold himself back. He simply pulled the boy to him and claimed the soft, pink lips with his own in a long, slow, tender kiss. Brian only broke it off after several dozen more, tinier and even more gentle, barely-there kisslets were distributed randomly over the breadth of the boy’s sweet, responsive mouth. Then, with a moan, Brian forced himself to stop, pulling back sufficiently so that he could see his Sunshine.


“Shit, Sunshine, you really are too fucking tempting,” Brian heard himself saying, and then paused as he heard his own words echoing what Cameron had said earlier in the evening.


What was he doing? Brian wondered. He’d just finished saying that he wouldn't subject the boy to scum like David, and then Brian himself goes and practically throws himself on the kid? It wasn’t Justin’s fault he was beautifully tempting and it didn’t mean that anybody had the right to force themselves on the boy. Not even the little PC’s ‘Master’.


Brian was well aware of the ingrained deference the boy felt he owed to his ‘Master’ and he didn’t want the young man to feel that he had no choice other than to allow Brian’s advances. Justin needed to understand that he had the right to choose who he wanted to be with, no matter what. It was irrelevant that Brian’s intentions were relatively pure. Yes, he wanted to be with this enticing young man, but he only wanted it if that was truly what Justin wanted as well. If Justin felt like he HAD to accept the Master’s overtures just because Brian owned him, then it was basically the same as forcing himself on the boy. There was a very fine line between those two scenarios and Brian needed to be sure that Justin understood the difference before they went any further.


“Hey, Sunshine,” he spoke up, prompting the boy to open his eyes and look directly at him. “What I said earlier goes for me too, you know. You can say ‘no’ to me as well. You don’t have to go with me just because I bought your contract. If you don’t want me to touch you, I’ll back off and leave you alone, okay?”


Brian watched as the boy’s chin dropped and his head bowed submissively, unable to look Brian in the eye any longer. The older man felt his heart plummeting into his stomach. He supposed he had his answer though. Justin was simply being a good, submissive PC who was too afraid to speak up and say ‘no’. But, by looking away from Brian in this manner, he still managed to convey his rejection.


“Fine. I won’t bother you any more, Justin,” Brian muttered, trying to shift Justin off his lap so he could stand up and get away from there.


All of a sudden, though, a smaller hand reached out and grabbed Brian’s wrist. “No,” the reserved voice intoned.


“I understand, Justin,” Brian was the one looking away now. “I promise, I’ll leave you alone.” Brian pursed his lips and fought down another flash of regret.


“No . . . I mean, yes . . . I . . . I mean . . .” Brian wished the boy would just get out whatever it was he was trying to say so he could finally get away from him and this humiliation. The kid’s grip on his wrist, however, was unrelenting, so Brian had no choice but to wait and listen. “I d-d-don't want you to . . .” Brian felt like he couldn’t get a full breath. “. . . To leave me alone, Master. I-I-I want you to t-t-touch me. I want . . . You.”


Brian’s head whipped around. The boy hadn't moved out of his meekly deferential position. He was still sitting there, his head bowed and his eyes focused on the floor, but there was a shy little smile curling up the corners of that perfect mouth and a rosy blush was now staining the pale cheeks an even more attractive pink. And the thumb of the hand that was still around Brian’s wrist was now slowly stroking over his pulse point in a gentle caress.


“Are you sure, Sunshine?”


“Yes. I’m sure,” the boy answered, his voice sounding a little louder and a tiny bit more convinced. “Please.”


“You really are a hella brave little fucker, aren’t you, Sunshine?” Brian couldn’t help but smile proudly at the boy.


At these words of praise, the young man finally looked up and beamed a sunshine bright smile at him. “Yes, I am,” Sunshine assured him and then leaned in to initiate the next kiss all on his own.


********

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

1/8/16 - So sorry for the long delay in getting this next chapter out. It's so hard to find time to write over the holidays - especially when I was working on all sorts of gift stories. But, hopefully I'm back on track again. Also, thanks to my online helpers for this chapter - Glo & Soirsagrey. I really appreciate your help finding all my typos, guys! TAG

If I Were Your Woman - The gang's karaoke tune!