- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The one where Brian just wants to play with his PC but keeps getting interrupted. Enjoy! TAG

********

Chapter 41 - PC Morning Fun.



Brian slowly drifted out of the darkness towards the light. He tried to fight it, unwilling to relinquish the warmth and comfort of sleep for the blinding brightness of the new day that was insistently shining through the big plate glass window on the east side of the loft. His unwillingness to confront the day was compounded by the fact that a pliant, warm, blond boy was draped over most of his body and drooling contentedly on his chest. Everything felt so peaceful right at that moment and Brian was loathe to leave that space when he knew the coming day would only bring more struggle.


As Brian lay there blinking at the light and trying to come up with a good reason to bother with getting out of bed, he was momentarily distracted by his bed mate shifting around until the boy’s stout morning woody was resituated so that it pressed up firmly against his left hip. Brian freed his arm from under the sheets sufficiently so that he could reach down and cup one splendidly plump ass cheek. The boy purred in his sleep - he fucking purred - with a sub-vocal vibration that Brian could feel against the skin of his chest where the boy’s head rested. Brian found his sour mood miraculously improving. Just because some silly little brat was purring at him. Well, and also because the kid was snugly and warm and clinging to him like he was a pillow. And because he was coming to understand that he rather liked having a snugly, cuddly, warm, blond boy that purred and clung to him in his bed every fucking morning. Despite the fact that he felt like a lesbian for even thinking those words.


Ignoring the rampant lesbian thoughts, Brian was in the process of squeezing that plump posterior one more time, enjoying the way it filled his palm so perfectly not to mention how soft and toasty the younger man’s skin felt, when he was rudely interrupted by the annoying buzz of his phone. He fumbled around on the night stand without bothering to turn his head until he found the device. He quickly pressed the button to answer the phone, hoping that he’d stifled the noise before it woke Justin.


“This better be fucking important,” Brian whispered, as angrily as a whisper could get.


“Good morning to you too, Boss. Good to hear you’re in such a wonderful mood this morning,” Cynthia’s voice rang out - much too happily - through the phone line.


“Cynthia, one of the few benefits of being unemployed is that you no longer have to wake up at the crack of dawn. So why the fuck are you ruining the one good thing about this day for me?” Brian hissed at his former PA.


“Well, first of all, you’re not unemployed any more, Brian, so get your ass out of bed,” Cyn crowed. “I just got an email from Speers with an electronic copy of the signed contract. Congratulations, Kinnetik’s got its first official client!”


“Fuck!” was Brian’s uninspired response.


“Nope. No time to fuck. You and Justin need to get out of bed and get to work. Speers wants a ridiculously short turn around time on this job, so there’s no time to laze in bed,” Cynthia teased, laughing out loud from her end of the call. “There should be a messenger arriving at the loft with the original contract - and a check - sometime in the next hour. And I’ve got a meeting set up for you with another potential client at four. I emailed all the info to you this morning . . . Speaking of which, would you please check your damned email already? I’ve been sending you crap since Monday and you still haven’t answered a single one. You need to get going on all this shit, Brian, so I can put in my resignation here at VanGuard sooner rather than later. I can’t keep running your new agency from my phone while hiding out in the storage closet. I need you to make enough money to officially hire me and set up real offices.”


“I’m definitely not in favor of anyone being in the closet, so I guess I’d better get going on that,” Brian replied with a quiet chuckle. “But you’re wrong about one thing. There’s always time to fuck,” he countered as he gave the boy who was now stirring a slight squeeze


“Fine. I’ll let you have twenty minutes. But then you really have to get your ass moving, Brian. There’s a shitload of stuff that needs to be done.” Brian tuned out a bit as Cynthia ran on, going through a list of a dozen different tasks she was ordering Brian to complete. He was too busy watching the way his boy’s dark blond eyelashes fluttered against his cheek as the younger man slowly woke.


“Brian? Brian! Pay attention!” Cynthia’s strident voice finally penetrated his daze. Realizing she wasn’t getting anywhere, she finally capitulated. “Okay. I can see that you’re going to be useless until you and Justin finish your ‘morning exercises’. I’m serious, though, that you only get twenty minutes, and then I’m calling you back to make sure you're out of bed. So get going already.”


Brian obeyed by lifting his head enough to leave a kiss on the messy blond mop of hair resting against his shoulder.


“Oh, one more thing,” she added before she let Brian end the call. “Tell Justin I loved the logo he designed. I’ve already digitized the file he emailed me yesterday so we can use it to make up letterhead. And apologize to him from me for missing you guys at his show last night. I had to stop by my mother’s house after work and by the time I got there you two were already gone. Justin’s work was amazing.” When she still hadn’t got any real response and heard only rustling noises coming through the phone line, the woman finally relented. “Never mind. I’ll tell him myself later. Have fun you two. Remember - twenty minutes!”


By that point in time, the warm blond was awake enough that his lips seemed to work even if his eyes weren’t open yet. He began leaving tiny kisses wherever his mouth came into contact with Brian’s skin. *kiss* On Brian’s shoulder. *kiss* Lips inching higher. *kiss* Nuzzling into the depths of Brian’s armpit and inhaling the sweaty maleness there. *kiss* Along the jutting of Brian’s collarbone. *kiss* In the hollow at the base of his neck. *kiss, nip, kiss* Along the slender column of Brian’s neck. *kiss, lick, nibble, kiss* Teasing the pulse points under his ear.  *kiss, bite, kiss* Attacking the tender flesh of Brian’s earlobe.


Brian dropped the phone and used his now free right hand to grab hold of the little sprite, pulling the slight body over so the boy was now lying squarely on top of him. Which made it much easier to reach those tantalizing lips. Meanwhile, down below, everything was heating up nicely. Aided, no doubt, by the way the youth was evocatively wiggling his hips from side to side, causing both men’s dicks to grind together. Yes, Justin seemed to be coming out of his shy, scared PC shell quite nicely. Brian thoroughly approved of this type of wake up activity.


Unfortunately his moan of pleasure was turned into a groan of annoyance as the phone lying forgotten on the bed next to his thigh once again started ringing. Brian brought the phone to his lips, mumbled a barely understandable “Kinney” and then went back to nibbling on the tasty, crushed-coral lips that were so conveniently placed for maximum kissage.


“. . . and I think you owe me an apology, Brian.” The words being shouted at him through the phone finally made an impression on the man holding it. “How dare you embarrass me in front of all those people last night? I work in the art industry, Brian. I have to see some of these people all the time. It’s unforgivable that you’d treat me that way anywhere in public, but at an exhibit, it’s even worse . . .” Lindsey’s complaints droned on and on.


“Fuck,” he growled, not really wanting to leave off the pleasurable activities he was engaged in, especially not to deal with the likes of an unrepentant Lindsey.


“. . . When are you going to come to your senses about this, Brian? You’re letting this piece of trash whore PC drive a wedge between you and your family. It’s wrong and you know it . . .” She just wouldn’t stop.


“LINDSEY!” Brian yelled into the phone, finally having had enough. He immediately felt bad though - not for yelling at his irate friend, but because the noise caused his blond bed warmer to cringe. Which made Brian even angrier. “I get it that you’re delusional, intractable, and stubborn, but are you a complete moron too? I told you last night that I don’t ever want to hear from you ever again. What part of that was too difficult for you to understand? Now, don’t fucking bother me again, you entitled bitch, or I’ll add a restraining order to the other documents I’m having my lawyer draw up about you today!”


He quickly tapped the icon to end the call and put the device back on the nightstand. “Sorry about that, Sunshine. Now, where were we?” he asked and was encouraged to see an impish little smile in return. He was even more encouraged when the smile was followed by another sweet kiss.


It didn’t take long for the ardor between them to return to the level it had been at before the irritating call. Justin was now wriggling all over on top of Brian, driving them both wild as the friction between their bodies mounted. The horny PC was also moaning and whimpering between each deep, smoldering, breathless kiss. Finally, Brian couldn’t stand it anymore and, despite his general commitment to letting the boy be in charge of all sex play, he rolled the both of them over, pinning the writhing blond to the bed under him so that he could take over.


Brian had just reached out, fumbling around with his left hand to try and locate the bowl of condoms while his right hand had snaked it’s way down between their two bodies in order to grab hold of and stroke both leaking cocks together, when the damned phone started vibrating and buzzing again.


*Grrrrrrr* “What?” he growled into the phone, which he’d found much easier than the condoms, unfortunately.


“Um . . . uh . . . It sounds like I called at a bad time, maybe?” Sidney Bloom’s voice crackled uncertainly through the phone’s tiny speaker.


Brian sighed, his head dropping down in defeat until his forehead was resting against Justin’s. “I’m just having a frustrating morning, Sidney,” Brian explained, as the boy beneath him giggled quietly, scrunching his nose up in the most adorable manner. Brian raised himself up on his elbows so that he wasn’t completely crushing the younger man and idly played with the boy’s thick, silky hair while he turned his focus back to the phone call. “What’s up?”


“The value of Justin’s paintings, for one thing,” Bloom announced with evident enthusiasm. “You wouldn’t believe the amount of interest last night’s show raised, Brian! People loved Justin’s work. All of his paintings sold by the end of the night and all but two of his drawings. In fact, the big blue oil painting ended up being the subject of a minor bidding war between Betsy VanZetten and another guest. Betsy won though - after your little sales pitch, there was no way she was going to walk away from the ‘dark genius’ of our boy.”


“Excellent! Good to know the rest of the world finally agrees with me about Justin’s talents,” Brian answered, earning him a brilliant Sunshine smile that almost made up for the fact that they’d been interrupted again.


“It certainly is good. For Justin and for me, too - there’s more than enough interest to sell double the number of pieces we had there last night. Which means I’m going to need a lot more art from our PC Artist. Especially paintings. Lots and lots of dark, emotion-filled paintings. As soon as possible.”


Brian huffed a little laugh. “That shouldn’t be too hard. I think, at this point, it would be more difficult to keep him away from his easel than to get him to paint more.” Justin, the brave little imp, stuck his tongue out at Brian in response. Brian, feeling just as playful, leaned down and rubbed noses with the rascal. “In fact, he probably has another five or six good paintings already done. How many more do you want, Sidney?”


“How about fifty,” Bloom joked. “No, seriously, after the buzz he got last night, I’m reasonably certain I can sell pretty much whatever he can produce. If anything, things should get even busier around here after the reviews come out in Sunday’s Arts & Leisure section of the local paper. I suspect, from what I’ve heard through the grapevine, that we’ll be getting some absolute raves. Which means the gallery needs to be ready with some new material before then. So, can I come by and pick up the one’s he’s got done already? This afternoon maybe?”


“A little over eager, aren’t you?” Brian answered, although he was just as thrilled by the response his boy was getting as Sidney seemed to be.


“Just eager enough, I’d say. You didn’t see all the people clamoring for more after you and Justin left. We had to practically throw them out at 11:30 when it was time to close up shop.”


Brian was all in favor of Justin selling more of his art - he thought it was great for the kid’s self-esteem to know that people respected him and liked him for something other than his body. Dr. Ruby would definitely approve. However, there was one small issue that he still thought needed to be cleared up before he agreed to Sidney’s plan.


“You sure your partner, Simon, feels the same? He sounded like he’d be more interested in marketing Justin’s ass than his art,” Brian asked, getting serious all of a sudden. “And, if that’s how he’s going to treat Justin, then I’m not sure this arrangement is going to work out. I won’t put up with that kind of attitude, Sidney. Justin doesn’t need that shit and I won’t expose him to people that treat him that way.”


Brian didn’t like the way the boy looked away from him upon overhearing this part of the conversation. From the way the youth was biting at his lower lip, it was clear that the topic was causing him distress. Brian used his fingertips to gently turn the boy’s face back up to his own. He added a reassuring kiss. He much preferred the confident little scamp that had been asserting himself playfully in bed this morning to the scared, self-effacing, submissive PC Justin had been when he’d first arrived. Brian wasn’t about to let someone like Simon Craswell further damage the young man’s already battered psyche. Selling Justin’s art wasn’t worth it if it was going to set him back like that.


“I don’t blame you for being upset about Simon’s behavior last night, Brian,” Sidney rushed to agree with him. “You know my position on the whole PC issue - I don’t condone that kind of talk, and I assure you, I gave him a piece of my mind after all the guests left. I would completely understand if you said you’d been too offended to stay with the gallery.” Brian was impressed by the fact that Bloom didn’t try to placate him or downplay his partner’s reprehensible actions. “But I hope you won’t hold Simon’s prejudices against me. He might have bought himself into the gallery, but I still retain a controlling share of the business. If you do stay with The Bloom Gallery, I promise that you and Justin will only ever have to deal with me from here on out. I intend to make sure that Simon is NOT involved, in any capacity, with any future Justin Kinney shows.”


Brian quickly tapped at his phone to put it on speaker. “What do you say about all this, Sunshine? It’s your art. Sidney says that he’ll keep Craswell out of the picture if you want to keep on selling your work through Bloom’s. Correct, Sidney?”


“Absolutely. You have my word on that, Justin,” Sidney asserted solemnly. “You also have my apology for putting you in that situation last night. As I was just telling Brian, I don’t share Simon’s opinions about PCs. For what it’s worth, you have my undivided respect - not only for your talent but also for surviving what you’ve been through - and I’d be honored to continue to represent you by exhibiting your work.”


“What do you want to do, Justin?” Brian asked the contemplative young man. “Sidney wants more of your paintings and drawings as soon as possible. Is that okay with you?” Justin shrugged, looking away from Brian again as if surrendering to his judgement on the matter. “No way. I’m not going to let you bow out of this one, Sunshine,” Brian insisted, shaking his head. “This is your call, not mine. I won’t make this decision for you. But, whatever you do decide, I’ll support you. So, tell me, do you want to let Sidney have more of your work?”


Justin sighed deeply and, since Brian wasn’t going to let him look away, the boy closed his eyes so he could think clearly for a minute. Brian watched him closely. Even with his eyes closed, you could see the emotions and thoughts washing over the youth’s face in rapid succession. Brian worried that Justin was chewing at his bottom lip so hard he was going to break the skin. He didn’t want to interrupt though. This was important, and it was critical that he let the younger man not only make this decision on his own, but that he give him the time to think it through.


Happily, it didn’t take all that long before the boy’s eyes opened and he smiled up at Brian with that angelic, shy smile. He nodded his head. Brian leaned down, with a smile of his own, and stole another kiss from the cotton-candy pink lips.


“Okay, Sidney,” Brian stated with a wink to the boy, “Justin says ‘yes’ to you continuing to show his stuff. You can come by the loft later today and pick up what he’s got ready for you so far. We’ve got some work to do this morning for a new client, but then, after that, I’ll set him free at his easel so he can make more. Will that satisfy you?”


“That more than satisfies me, Brian. Thank you. And thank you too, Justin. I’m thrilled. I’ll be by your place later to pick up the rest of your art . . . and to drop off a check for you too. I think you’ll be pleased when you see how well your stuff is selling.”


Sidney signed off after arranging for a time to stop by the loft. Brian felt like throwing the phone against the wall instead of just disconnecting the call. It wasn’t even nine am and they’d already been interrupted three times. This was definitely not how he’d envisioned spending his morning. But regardless of the ever-growing list of things it looked like he needed to get done that day, Brian was determined that nothing else would deter him from first taking advantage of the beautiful, warm and very willing blond boy who was still waiting for his attentions.


“Come here, you,” Brian ordered as he once more set aside the phone and focused on his companion’s pliant body.


Brian let his hands drift over the expanses of creamy, pale skin, mapping out every centimeter of the boy’s body. He couldn’t get over how soft and flawless Justin’s skin was. Only around his wrists and the back of his neck where the PC tattoo was etched, were there any rough patches. The rest of that entirely too-tempting body was close to perfect. He loved the way his Sunshine was soft in all the right places and hard - right now, extremely hard, to be precise - where it counted. If he didn’t want so badly to move on to tasting all that delicious creaminess, Brian might have been content to go on simply touching Justin all morning. Of course, once he began thinking about tasting the boy, Brian started salivating for that pleasure, so he quickly moved on to the taste testing.


After that there was a lot of tasting and licking and nibbling going on for quite some time. Judging by the erotic noises percolating up from the occupants of the bed, both the taster and the tastee were enjoying this part of the proceedings immensely. Again, Brian was reluctant to move on to the next stage, but his dick was of the opinion that it was past time to move things along. And since Brian wasn’t really opposed to his dick’s proposal, he capitulated and gave up his tasting fun long enough to find that elusive condom.


Luckily, his Sunshine seemed just as enthusiastic as his dick about the decision to hurry things along. The boy was mewling and writhing and kissing him and groping with his hands at pretty much every single part of Brian that the kid could reach. Brian had to actually bat the boy’s hands away from his dick twice in order to get the condom rolled on. But after that, it all seemed to go like clockwork. Sunshine wrapped his strong, stout legs around Brian’s waist, using the resulting leverage he got to tilt his hips upward at just the perfect angle for Brian’s entry. Brian quickly worked in some lube, and then they were off to the races.


“Fuck, Sunshine. You feel so good,” Brian moaned as he slid home inside the warm, tight well of pleasure. He’d noticed that he didn’t seem able to hold back all the comments that seemed to erupt whenever he was with Justin. It was as if the PC’s silence made Brian more vocal than usual. But, whatever the reason, Brian found himself loudly voicing his approval of the current situation over and over again. “Yes. Yes. Yes. So fucking perfect! So hot . . . tight . . . good . . .”


Right in the middle of Brian’s exposition on the many wondrous qualities of Justin’s ass, however, he was checked in mid-praise by a loud and ceaseless pounding coming from the door.


“ARGGGGGGHHHHH!” Brian roared but nevertheless continued with his next thrust, refusing to let himself be interrupted for a fourth time that morning, especially at this critical juncture of the proceedings.


Tuning out the hammering at his door in favor of the hammering he was administering to his partner, Brian maintained his pace, sliding in and out of the welcoming depths of Sunshine’s ass and listening only to the thud of his heart beating in time with the primal rhythm of his actions. He didn’t know how long it was going to take, but he was definitely not stopping. Assuming he even could stop. He really didn’t think that was possible though. There was just no way he was he stopping now, not until his primary purpose was accomplished.


When the end did arrive, it was even more climactic than expected. Maybe all the stopping and starting that morning had somehow enhanced the experience by building up the anticipation or something. Whatever it was, though, Brian felt like his spine might be in danger of severing when the electrical fire burned through his body at the moment he exploded. It was all he could do to control the violent spasms of delight that racked him as he felt his balls pulling up and the warmth of his ejaculation draining from his body. He would have screamed out his ecstasy at the same time, but his mind temporarily short circuited to the point that he lost the power of speech entirely.


A half a heartbeat later, the body beneath him followed into the fall and Brian felt Sunshine convulsing as the youth’s orgasm roared through him. The rhythmic contractions of his boy’s ass milked out the last of Brian’s own climax. Justin’s cum drenched both their chests even as the usually silent boy yelled out an emphatic “Brian!” before he collapsed back against the pillows.


Oddly, that shout of ‘Brian!’ seemed to be echoed from a point somewhere over Brian’s left shoulder at about the same time. Brian briefly wondered why any echo would act that strangely. And, even more surprising, the echo sounded a lot like Michael. Brian really wasn’t interested enough to bother investigating though. Not when he was still thrumming with the vestiges of one of the most satisfying climaxes of his life. All he felt like doing right then was collapsing on top of Justin and holding on to his boy until he’d recovered his senses. And maybe had a little nap, too.


“Shit, Brian! I’m so sorry,” the echo that was not an echo said, the voice now coming from even closer behind him, maybe only a few feet away from the bed even. “Really, really, sorry . . . It’s just that Ma and the guys and I were so totally freaked out by the way you stormed out of the gallery last night, and of course you never fucking answer your messages even though we all tried to call you about fifty times, so they made me come over here to check that you two were okay, and I really did knock for like ten minutes but I didn’t hear anything, so I thought I better make sure there was nothing wrong, you know. I really didn't mean to barge in on you like . . . Well, like THIS . . . Shit! I'm really, really, REALLY sorry . . . But, um, now that I know you're okay . . .” The Michael voice was slowly fading away, accompanied by receding footsteps. “So, um, call me when you're . . . Not so busy . . . Okay, I'm leaving now . . . Oh, and I left the food Ma sent over for you guys for breakfast on the counter . . . Uh, you guys can, um, uh, carry on now, you know. See ya! . . . And, again, I'm really sorry, you know . . .”


The sound of the loft door slamming shut with a resounding metallic clang finally cut off the tail end of the apologies, leaving the two men in the bed shaking with ripples of amusement for several minutes after Michael had made his hasty retreat. Brian had finally managed to quell his laughter and was just about to shift to the side, afraid he was probably crushing the smaller man still pinned under him, when he heard the loudest stomach growl in the history of mankind. Which, of course, caused them both to break out into a freshet of chortling.


After that, Brian just HAD to lean down and kiss the silly twat again. And again. And again. And he was about to forget all about the plan to roll off the boy when the noise erupted again and interrupted the kissing with a very insistent gurgle.


“Fine. I get it! This was just not meant to be, it seems,” Brian groused, carefully pulled out and then rolled away from the embarrassed but happy boy. “The universe just does not want me to have any fun this morning. But I’m not going to tempt fate a fifth time. I know when I’m beat. So, how about we get you fed, Sunshine, and then get started on this shitload of stuff we’ve got lined up for us today?”


Justin scrunched up his face in the most adorable way possible and nodded his reluctant agreement with the plan, but then impulsively rolled over and gave Brian one last kiss before scrambling out of bed and jogging off to find his breakfast. Brian laughed some more at the sight of the perfect naked ass trotting away from him. So much for his morning plans.


But then again, Brian had never had so much fun being interrupted before.

 

Chapter End Notes:

2/1/17 - I was going for a mix of humor, sexy and plotty - how'd I do? Now, on to what the bad guys have been doing . . . TAG