- Text Size +

BRIAN 

 

I'm sitting here trying to decide if foreskin is worth this much trouble. It just felt like they were trying to change him, but fuck Mel is almost demonic about this.

 

“It’s not barbaric, I just want something in common with Gus.” She tells me.

 

“Mel, when did you get circumcised?” I ask her. 

 

“I'm talking about being Jewish.” She tells me. 

 

“You don’t even practice Judaism. Cutting the kid’s dick isn't going to bring you any closer to Gus.” I tell her. 

 

“My family is going to be there, I want them to accept Gus.” She tells me. 

 

“They don't even accept you, why are you still trying to win them over? I have to say, it’s shitty to use Gus to do it with.” I tell her. 

 

“I'm not using Gus. It's just part of the ceremony. What I want to know is why you're suddenly trying to play daddy?” She asks me. 

 

“Whether you like it or not, I will always be his father. Why did you agree to use me, if you wanted Gus to not know his father?” I ask her. 

“I didn’t want you, but Lindsay wouldn’t budge on it. I wanted to go with a sperm bank.” She tells me. 

 

“Good luck getting money out of a vial.” I sneer. What was she going to do run back to the sperm bank and tell them the donor needed to pay for a life insurance policy?

 

“I knew I should have talked her out of that policy.” Mel tells me. 

 

“I'm over that, I just want you to understand I won't give you two permission to circumcise Gus. I talked to a lawyer this morning and as it stands, I'm legally Gus’s dad. Which means if I say no it means no.” I tell her. 

 

“Brian, we agreed you would sign over your rights.” She tells me. 

 

“He wasn't real yet, sorry but it’s not going to happen. We can get an agreement that you are one of his legal guardians, which means you have the right to do things for Gus. I trust you to have his best interests, but I refuse to have you and Lindsay making conditions on my involvement in Gus’s life.” I tell her. 

 

“Do you honestly think we would do that?” She asks me. 

 

“It's already started, no one called me to tell me about the Bris. You decided to do it and I was sent an invitation. If I hadn’t looked it up, I would have found out at the party that you were going to circumcise Gus. I think that body mods should be up to the person who is getting them to decide, Gus can’t tell you no, so I am.” I tell her. 

 

“Brian, can't you understand, my family barely tolerates my lifestyle. If we have the Bris, at least they would see I didn’t turn my back on everything.” She tells me. 

 

“Why does Gus have to be the one to make you more acceptable? You said it was for Gus but all I hear is ‘Mel’.” I tell her. 

 

“Fine, have it your way, but you get to explain it to Lindsay. I should have fought harder to keep you from being his Goddamn father, then I could have made decisions for my child.” She tells me. 

 

“It’s not about you, can't you get that through your head? I want Gus to be able to make his own decisions on what is done to him.” I tell her. 

 

“Keep telling yourself that, you selfish asshole.” Mel gets up and leaves my office. Selfish, I think she had that backwards. That went well, guess we are still enemies. 

 

JUSTIN 

 

Daphne agreed to cover for me this weekend. I wanted to pack and take it to Brian’s loft today. My mom is out shopping, so I won't have to think of a reason for packing. Daphne and I drive to the loft, she is more excited than I am.

 

“Will I get to meet Brian? You know, the face of God.” She teases me.

 

“He is probably at work, and please don't say that in front of him.” I tell her. 

 

“You know I wouldn't do that to you. I can't believe he asked you to spend the weekend with him.” She tells me. 

 

“I think I'm in love with him.” I tell her. 

 

“Have you told him?” She asks me. 

 

“It's weird, it seems like we told each other, but then it's fuzzy. Like I dreamed it. He did say he wanted to try a relationship, that has to mean something.” I tell her. 

 

“It means you get to have fun and I have to wait for details.” She tells me. 

 

We pull up to the loft and go in, it's strange to be here without Brian. Daphne starts looking around. I put my bag on the bed, that way Brian knows I came by. We were just about to leave when Brian opens the door. I smile at him, fuck he looks good.

 

“Good Afternoon Sunshine.” Brian tells me.  Did I tell him Michael’s mom called me that? 

 

“Hey, I wanted to drop off my bag. Although seeing you isn’t a hardship.” I tell him. 

 

Brian walks over and leans down to kiss me. I wanted to repeat the last two nights, but Daphne is here. I peck him and turn his head, so he can see we have company. 

 

“Hi there gorgeous, helping Justin escape from the parents?” He smiles at her.

 

“Um yeah, I mean, you know. Damn it why are you gay?” My flustered best friend says.

 

“I'd make an exception for you, but unfortunately I have the hots for your best friend. “ Brian jokes.

 

“Man, just my luck. Hot guy wants you.” She tells me. 

 

“Tell you what, next hot guy is yours.” I tell her. 

 

“You two want to stay and have dinner? I need to get to know your best friend. If you're hungry.” Brian tells me. 

 

“Hello, have you done anything but screw? Justin is always hungry.” Daphne tells him. 

 

“Thai sound good?” Brian asks us.

 

We agree and Brian drags me with him to the bedroom. “Daphne, I need to take a shower and your best friend needs to help with those hard to reach places. Can you get the door, if the food comes?” Brian asks her. God she's blushing, but so am I.

 

“Just hurry.” She tells him. 

 

Brian starts taking off his shirt, I just have to touch him. I run my hands down his chest, and lick his nipple. We were kissing as he backed us into the bathroom. I start taking off my shirt and Brian reaches for my pants. He lowers them slowly, kneeling and kissing my thighs until he reaches my cock. I watch as he nips the end and then takes it into his mouth. Oh fuck, I don't want this to end too soon. He slides his hands up my chest and offers me his fingers. I suck them in my mouth, I know what he wants to do. He removes them from my mouth and his hand travels down my back to my crease. I feel him massaging around my entrance, then he inserts the first finger. I don't want to cum yet, but it feels too good. He keeps attention on my cock and breaches me with another finger. I can feel him stretching me. Brian backs off and leads me in the shower, we are all over each other. I need him to fuck me, he turns me and grabs the condom and lube. I feel him putting his fingers back to lube my entrance. Then I feel nothing but his cock. He starts slowly, he turns my face to kiss me as he pushes in. I want to scream “faster”. Brian must have known because he speeds up. I was squeezing his hips and moving back to meet each thrust. I was almost there when he rubs against the nerves that drive me out of my mind, I was moaning loudly as my cum spurted all over the shower. Brian speeds up even more, until he finally cums. He holds us together for a moment. I was glad, if he hadn’t I would have landed on the floor.

 

“I have always fucking loved you.” I hear him say.

 

“Of course you have, I always knew that.” I tell him. Brian pulls out and turns me around.

 

“Justin?” Brian says as he looks in my eyes.

 

BRIAN 

 

I was in that hazy moment where I forgot who was here with me. So I said the one thing that came to my mind. “I have always fucking loved you.”

 

“Of course you have, I always knew that.” I hear him say. It wasn’t the young, unsure kid, it was my Justin. I turned him, I needed to see his eyes.

 

“Justin?” I say as I stare into my soulmate’s eyes.

 

“Mr Kinney.” The twat says, smirking.

 

“Don’t, just tell me you're really here.” I tell him.

 

“I promise, I’m really here.” Justin tells me. 

 

“For good?” I ask him. He nods. “How?”

 

“You waited five years to say it the first time, Vic told me they wanted you to prove you really wanted us.” He tells me.

 

“I said it the first night.” I tell him. 

 

“You said it to me, not to the kid you yanked around for five years.” He tells me. 

 

“You knew, I just couldn't say it then.” I tell him. I need him to tell me he knew again.

 

“Brian, we’ve been in love for centuries. You just took forever this time.” Justin jokes.

 

“I thought I had to wait till this weekend. Marilyn is going to hear it from me.” I smile.

 

“No, they played you, they both said ‘by Vermont’. So they weren’t lying, just not telling you the whole truth.” Justin tells me. 

 

“You know, I'm just too fucking happy right now to care. I don't want you to go back to your parent’s house.” I tell him. 

 

“I have to, but I promise to be here all the time.” Justin tells me. “We only have to wait till my dad finds out.”

 

“How can you want to be there, knowing what that asshole does to you?” I ask him. 

 

“The same way you put up with the shit from your friends. It just has to happen.” He tells me. 

 

“We need to go eat, and you're staying tonight. I need to wake up and know you’re still here.” I tell him. 

 

“I'll just tell my mom I'm at Daphne’s house.” Justin tells me. I kiss my Justin again and we start dressing each other between kissing.  

 

I wasn’t ready to let him go but I could hear voices out in the loft. Justin’s stomach also let me know it was time to feed the beast. We walk out to hear Michael questioning Daphne being in the loft. Really Big Guy, one fantastic thing and now we have to deal with Michael? I look up, no answer, not that I expected one.

 

“Why are you here?” Michael questions Daphne. 

 

“I was invited, can you say the same?” I love this girl.

 

“This is my best friend’s loft, Brian Kinney. Maybe you have the wrong place.” Michael tells her.

 

“Look dude you have repeatedly said he's your best friend, and I'm glad you cleared that up, but let me repeat back to you slowly, I...WAS...INVITED. Did you understand the words or do I need to keep saying them. You know, I know three year olds who seem to grasp English better than you do.” Daphne tells him. 

 

“My best friend doesn’t hang out with little girls” Michael tells her.

 

“No but apparently he hangs out with grown men who act like little boys.” Daphne tells him.

 

Justin and I are trying hard not to laugh at Mikey getting his ass handed to him by Daphne. Michael never did learn that Daphne could cut you down to size.

 

“You need to go, before Brian finds you here. He can be a real dick when people show up unannounced.” Michael tells her.

 

“Maybe since I was already here in the loft, you might want to rethink that statement. You know the door you had to buzz and knock on to get in. Me, I got in with a key and code.” She tells him. 

 

“How did you get a key?” Was that all Michael heard?

 

“Let’s see, the guy dating your ‘best friend’ had a copy that was given to him by your ‘best friend’. Are you seeing the trend? Or do I need to say it in French, Spanish or Latin, I speak them all.” She tells him.

 

“Brian doesn’t date, so you need to tell the trick to go with you.” Michael tells her.

 

Daphne looks at us as we come out of the bedroom, I almost want to apologize for Michael. I can’t though because it would ruin her fun.

 

“Justin, I think you need to break up with Brian. I can’t be in the same room with this idiot. I might have to toss him down the stairs.” She tells us.

 

Michael turns to see Justin and me. He stares at our joined hands. “I thought I told you to find someone else.” Michael tells Justin.

 

“I thought I told you to stop dreaming about an unfinished hand job.” Justin tells Michael.

 

Michael turns red and there go the arms. Now for the puppy dog eyes and the pout. It never really changed no matter how old we got. 

 

“Brian can we talk alone.” Michael tells me. He sure wasn’t asking.

 

“No we can’t, Justin, Daphne, and I are having dinner. I’d invite you but we only ordered for three.” I tell him.

 

“I need to talk to you. They can wait outside.” Michael tells me. The delivery guy is standing there watching like it’s a movie.

 

“Justin is hungry and we are going to eat. We can talk tomorrow, because that is the only way you and I are going to have a conversation. Just a warning, your opinion isn’t going to matter to me.” I tell Michael.

 

“Brian, as your friend…” Michael starts, only Daphne interrupts.

 

“You know a real friend doesn’t call his best friend a selfish prick, just saying.” She tells Michael.

 

“Brian, I meant about men. Did that twink tell you that?” Michael asks me.

 

“Did you say it? That seems to be the more important part, best friend.” I look at Michael.

 

Instead of answering Michael turns and leaves. The delivery guy hands us the food and I tip him. He tells me the tip was listening to Daphne and winks at her.