- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

It’s different when we can get away from the people in our lives. No one telling us their opinions, or trying to interfere. It gave Justin and I a chance to do what we want. I rented a cabin, with instructions that no one be told we were here. I wouldn't put it past the gang to try to join us.

 

When we arrived, there was a fire going and food waiting for us. Justin was grinning at the hot tub in the corner. I figured we could stay in all weekend. Snowboarding in theory sounds fun, but fucking on every available surface sounded better. Looking at Justin, I think we're on the same page.

 

“You aren’t planning on leaving this cabin at all this weekend, are you?” Justin asks me.

 

“If you want to climb a mountain or walk around the lake, we can.” I tell him

 

“Unless there is an Armani store at the top of the mountain, I don’t think you really want to do that.” The twat says.

 

“I want to look at the scenery, just the one that includes us naked for the weekend. We could give the other tourists a thrill.” I tell him.

 

Justin looks at the food and debates. It goes something along the lines of, food, fuck, food, maybe food first, but food and fucking yes. The fact that I can tell you this tells you how well I know my Justin. I think the fucking won, it could be because I fed him at the airport. 

 

Justin starts undressing and walks by the cheese and grabs some cubes. He eats them as he walks to the hot tub. Guess both won, I walk over and grab the tray, I want some quality time and Justin running back and forth isn’t going to work. I turn in time to see him wading in naked, guess it’s time for me to catch up. I set the tray down next to him, and run to my bag for supplies. Three or four should do, I can always call for a break if we run out. 

 

I finally get in the hot tub and Justin climbs on my lap. He starts kissing my neck and ear, I run my hands down his hips and around his ass. Justin grinds against me and I want to take him. I also want him to take ownership of me. I lift him up and set him on the other seat and start making love to him. Justin grabs my face and looks at me. He knows what I want from him. He starts sliding his hands around my back and lowers his fingers to my entrance. I feel him massaging around my opening and then he slips the tip in and out. I push back to get him to stop teasing me. Justin breaches me and begins to fuck me with his finger. He always goes for the bundle of nerves to get me hard as a rock. I can’t stop moaning as he slides his other finger in and begins stretching my entrance. I let him work on me, Justin can top as well as he bottoms. It starts to feel too good and Justin removes his hands and stands me up to sit on the edge of the tub. I lean back, I want to watch his dick take me. He grabs the lube and starts preparing himself and then he leans down and uses his tongue to lube me. I put my feet on the lip of the tub to give him more access. Justin lifts up and licks every inch of my cock, I love how limber he is. Justin leans across my body and starts to insert his cock into me. Fuck he’s big, I haven’t done this with anyone else, he was the first and last to have this honor. I stare at him as he starts a rhythm, watching Justin fuck is just as orgasmic as fucking him. He takes care of the person he’s with. He can tell when I need him to go faster or slower. Justin starts to move faster, he pushed my hand out of the way and jerks me off in time with each thrust. I can’t hold out any longer and I let go, releasing all over his chest and hand. Justin looks at me and starts moving even faster, it feels fantastic. I can feel him about to cum and wish we could do it raw, just to feel him inside me. His final thrust has him laying on top of me. I hold him and wonder why we didn’t do this more often.

 

“I like topping but I love being fucked by you too.” Justin tells me. 

 

“You’ve always been good at this.” I tell him.

 

“I learned from you.” Justin tells me.

 

Justin pulls out and we clean up. I want to hold My Justin, and enjoy the silence. Justin was the one person who could let me not talk and not ask me all the time why I wasn’t saying anything. It was nice not to spend an hour telling someone I just wanted to not think for a while, not discuss what was wrong in their world.

 

MICHAEL

 

After Brian and the twink left, Ma about screamed our ears off. She wasn’t happy to learn we were all trying to get rid of the kid. Well except for Emmett and Vic. 

 

“What kind of friend tells someone you’ve never met, that kind of crap about your best friend, Michael. You girls sit your asses back down, your next.” She tells them as they start to get up to leave. Why do I feel like a kid again?

 

“I’ve always warned away the tricks who think they are going to be the one who changes Brian.” I tell her. 

 

“You mean you're always trying to run the competition off.” Ma tells me.

 

“No, it was to help Brian.” I tell her.

 

“Michael, Brian isn’t going to love you the way you want. If he could he would have by now. You're hanging on to the idea of a relationship, and it is just that, an idea, it's holding you back from having a real one.” Ma tells me.

 

“It’s not about that, we’re…” Ma holds her hand up to cut me off.

 

 

“Best Friends, everyone knows Michael. It’s like the only way you seem to justify your actions when it comes to Brian. Son, he isn’t the man for you. Until you realize that you're never going to have a life of your own. I wish he could love you the way you want, but Michael it’s not going to happen. Stop pinning all your hopes on a never will and look for a could be.” Ma tells me.

 

I don’t believe that, but I also know right now I need to start trying to form relationships outside Brian. He is too busy with Justin right now to care about my feelings. I nod at Ma and hope when Brian is ready she’ll be more understanding.

 

“Now for you two, why are you asking Brian for anything?” Ma asks them.

 

“He told us he wanted to help. We were just offering him a way to do it.” Lindsay tells her. After listening to Emmett, I have to wonder why they are trying to get Brian to help them.

 

“So he’s only worth the money he gives you?” Ma asks them.

 

“No Deb, we just wanted Gus to be provided for.” Mel tells her.

 

“I know Brian can be an asshole, but never once has he denied any one of us help if we needed it. You two telling him, his death is the only thing he can give Gus, is sick.” Ma tells them.

 

“It wasn’t like that, Deb. I really think this isn’t any of your business.” Lindsay tells Ma. I want to run for cover, is she stupid?

 

“I helped raise Brian and watched his family shit all over him. I was the one who stitched him up and hid him when he needed to heal. So Lindsay, you being his friend, doesn’t mean a lot to me. I sat in this room and thought we need to talk to Brian about honoring his friendships, but now I want to apologize to him for thinking you two were really his friends. It saddens me that a seventeen year old kid, one that Brian just met, was able to see through all your bullshit, and don’t think we all didn’t notice not one of you could answer him. Mel what were you thinking? If you didn’t want Brian to father Gus, you should have grown some balls and told Lindsay no. You ran from the fight with her and allowed her to USE Brian. Where is the woman who stands in court and argues to win? I wanted answers from all of you, but you know, I changed my mind, until you can come to me with less selfish reasons, don’t talk. You each need to go home and think about who was being selfish, cause for once, it was you.” Ma tells us. She turns and walks in the kitchen. We all get up and hurry to leave before she says anything else. 

 

VIC

 

“Deb, what the hell was that?” I ask her, after they all run out the door.

 

“That was me watching my son and the girls trying to fuck Brian over. I know, I’m usually on Michael’s side of things, but I had to listen to the fact that my son insulted his best friend behind his back. Then instead of apologizing, he tries to justify himself. I thought I raised a kind, caring man.” Deb tells me. She is so disappointed in Michael.

 

“Deb, Michael is kind and caring, but he is also needy and in love with Brian. He isn’t going to handle Brian wanting someone else as more that a trick, well. Brian and I talked about this and we all need to let Michael grow up.” I tell her.

 

“How do we do that? He’s never going to believe Brian wants Sunshine.” Deb tells me.

 

“Let time do that for him. Be his mom, help him, but don’t try to make Brian responsible for your son’s mistakes.” I tell her.

 

My sister is growing up.

 

TED

 

I sat there listening to Deb and wanted to run from the room. Everything she described was me. I make excuses for Michael. I sit waiting for a relationship that is never going to happen. Instead of looking for someone, I sit with Michael all night, watching him pine for Brian. While I spend all the time telling him what a shit Brian is and that Michael deserves better. I can’t be Michael, waiting for something that is never going to happen. 

 

So goodbye Michael, the perfect lover, it’s time for me to find someone who can love me.

 

MEL

 

Did I really take the coward's way out by not fighting Lindsay? Was I just spouting bullshit at Brian just to be able say I got my way? What have I become, a battered housewife to Lindsay’s whims? She is alway telling me that she understands Brian in a way no one else can, but is that the only way she can make it through a day? Convincing herself that if Brian decided to marry someone it would be her? It’s what makes it hard for me to be civil to Brian, the idea that he could take Lindsay away if he wanted to. Or is that my way of dealing with the fact that my partner wants a gay man?

 

JUSTIN

 

Sitting in front of the fireplace, I stare at Brian sleeping with his head in my lap. Brian at rest is as beautiful as Brian in motion. I also know he isn’t sleeping because he wants to, they want him too.

 

 

“Vic, can’t we just have this weekend? I know we have to go back and deal with things.” I tell Vic.

 

“Justin, instead of trying to figure out what went wrong, get it right.” Vic tells me.

 

“You plan on telling that to Brian too? Someone fucked with my life Vic, they are as good as a murderer. I’ve waited forty years to get my life back. Sorry if everyone upstairs is running around trying to keep us from doing something you deem wrong. You want to know where I went before I came back? I talked to the one person who had all the answers, answers that you have been keeping from me. He wouldn’t tell me why it happened, just that I have free will. I think that means that I can change my life and you really don’t have any say in it.” I tell him.

 

“We are just trying to help Justin.” Vic tells me. I know he is, but his way isn’t always the right way.

 

“Then help by standing by us, not showing up to warn us everytime we step outside the lines.” I tell him. Vic and I stare at each other and he nods. “Thank you for understanding. Half the problems Brian and I had were from people butting in everywhere.” I tell him.

 

I watch as Vic disappears and turn to look at the fire again. Why was Lindsay so insistent I go to New York? It seemed like she was constantly pushing me at Brian, and suddenly it was her trying to tear us apart. She tried to make it sound like I was settling for Brian. She got Brian to believe I was, it’s when we started to go wrong. I need to see Marilyn, she isn’t going to play head games anymore. I want to raise our child and no one is going to stand in our way this time.

 

“Justin, do you think Vic listened to you?” Brian asks me. Guess they couldn’t put Brian down for the count.

 

“I think they all want to put things back to the way it was supposed to happen. I also think they can’t, if we don’t cooperate.” I tell Brian.

 

“Only a stupid person would try to make you or I do anything.” Brian tells me.

 

“I think this person, wants you to do me.” I tell Brian. We have two days and we are going to get them.