- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

I timed our return so that the gang couldn’t show up at my door. Justin told me his parents would be home in time to get Molly to school, so we had tonight before the real world invaded. Justin wanted to find Marilyn, I told him good luck on getting any answers out of her.

 

“Unlike you, I have the advantage of knowing more.” Justin tells me.

 

“She will still evade you.” I tell him. I look at the answering machine and see I have twenty-eight messages. 

 

“Not if she wants to keep it a secret that she dresses in drag.” Justin tells me.

 

“Everyone knows that.” I tell him.

 

“Not the people he dresses, Marilyn is an image consultant. Imagine if her high powered homophobic clients find that out.” Justin is always thinking of an angle. I start the messages, with my finger hovering over the delete button.

 

“Brian, you need..” not listening to Michael’s rants. I delete the next eight because it’s all Michael.

 

“Brian, you need to be available…” Bye Lindsay. The next seven go with that one.

 

“Brian, I have decided that it is time to make someone else the keeper of Kinney. I swear I haven’t had a minute to myself, they just keep showing up. Call me when you want.” Emmett tells the machine.

 

“Brian, I want to apologize for Michael…” Deb is the next six.

 

“Brian, I have the figures you wanted for starting up a company. Let me know when you want to meet.” Ted informs me.

 

“Hey, just wanted to warn you Michael and Lindsay are trying to find out when you're coming home.” That was from Vic.

 

“Brian, you need to call…” Michael just couldn’t give up.

 

Brian, call me it’s about Gus.” Lindsay had to give it one last go.

 

I call Mel because I don’t want to hear what a bad father I am.

 

“Mel, it’s Brian. Lindsay left a message about Gus?” I ask her.

 

“Did she say what she needed?” Mel is almost civil.

 

“No, just that it was about Gus.” I tell her.

 

“I couldn’t tell you. Gus is fine. It’s probably her wanting to tell you that you owe it to her to make sure she can reach you anytime she wants.” Mel isn’t happy.

 

“If you find out call me. I need one more night away before dealing with my two best friends.” I tell Mel.

 

“Your call, but you should let them stew. They’ve been worse than usual this weekend.” Mel tells me.

 

“Is everything alright with you?” I ask her. She seems almost pissed.

 

“Brian, first don’t be nice, it’s hard for me to deal with you when you're nice. Second, after you left, Deb just about took our heads off. She said some things that had me reevaluating my part in placing the blame on you for Lindsay chasing you around.” She tells me.

 

“Any thoughts you want to share with the class, Smelly Melly?” I ask her.

 

“Just that I’m an asshole with a weak spot for a blonde WASP.” She tells me.

 

“We both share that problem.” I smile at Justin. He better wait for me, I love taking showers with My Justin.

 

“All I know is the two of them seem to think you owe them an explanation for leaving with Justin. Emmett is ready to cart them both to the desert and leave them there.” Mel tells me.

 

“It’s not going to be my problem, Mel. I can’t spend the next five years trying to wean them from me.” I tell her.

 

“If everything keeps going the way it has, it might not be my problem much longer either. Lindsay has been sitting around in her pajamas, ignore everything. She can’t seem to get the energy to even shower. I would say it’s postpartum but I think it’s really not being able to get you to listen to her.” Mel tells me.

 

“Make her get off her ass and take care of Gus. If I have to do it, you and she are going to have more problems than her not showering.” I warn her.

 

“Maybe if you do, she’ll stop sitting around whining all day.” Mel tells me then hangs up.

 

Wow we were actually carrying on a conversation, that wasn’t me being an asshole. That could be good or bad. Things are changing faster than the first time. I need Justin’s opinion, so I get undressed and join him in the shower. I think we can talk after.

 

I grab him and attack his mouth. Justin smiles into the kiss. I think it’s time I take care of Justin. I grab the soap and get on my knees. I put Justin’s foot on my leg and started bathing him. I make sure to slowly rub soap up one leg and then the other. Standing I turn him and clean his ass and back, I spent a lot of time on his ass. Turning him back around I scrub his chest and then his cock, he needs to be squeaky clean. I grab the bottle of shampoo he uses and start on his scalp. I massage his head and am glad that I don’t have to be careful  anymore. Once I was done, I rinsed him, watching the suds travel down his body. Justin grabs me and licks my lips to get in. We continue to kiss as his body is rinsed clean. I grab a condom and Justin leans back into the corner and lifts his leg to wrap around my waist. He wanted to look at me as we fuck. I worked his entrance to get it ready to recieve my cock. I look into his eyes as I start pushing into him. Justin moans and tries to thrust back. I hold him still and work my cock into him. I pull out and holding his ass, thrust hard into him. Justin moans louder as I begin to speed up. We stare at each other until I see his eyes glaze over. I want us to cum together, so I work my cock to get closer to the end. Justin leans in forcing my cock deeper and we both start thrusting together. Justin grabs the top of the door and wraps his other leg around my waist. I move with him, using our bodies to grind his cock. I feel the sensation that tells me that his ass is going to milk me during his orgasm and let myself cum. We both stay in together and Justin wraps his arms around me. I turn off the water and he pushes the shower door open. I keep us connected through sheer force of will. Carrying him to the bed, I finally disconnect us. I set him beside the bed and grab a towel to dry him with. We didn’t talk with our voices, just through looking at each other. We both fall into the bed and lay there watching each other. We can talk tomorrow, tonight I want to just lay with the real keeper of Kinney.

 

JUSTIN

 

Last night was intense, we didn’t speak but let our bodies and eyes do the talking. We finally reached that point where words weren’t necessary. Unfortunately the real world was waiting for us to reappear. I had to get to school and deal with my parents. Mom found out I wasn’t where I said I was. Guess it’s time to out myself. I sit in the living room of my parent’s house and wish I was back at the loft, well maybe not. As I was leaving I saw Michael standing outside waiting. I didn’t even want to hear what was wrong in ‘Mikey’s World’ today. I look at my mother, she asked me something?

 

“Sorry, did you ask me something?” I ask her.

 

“Where were you all weekend? Don’t say Daphne’s house, I called her mother who didn’t seem to know you were supposed to be there this weekend.” Mom stares at me. Does she really think the WASP death stare was going to work. Hello, I was raised to understand it.

 

“I hung out with a friend. Daphne wanted to do something with September.” I tell her. 

 

“Justin, where were you? I’m doing you the favor of not telling your dad. You can return the favor by being honest.” She tells me.

 

“I meet someone and we wanted to spend time together.” I tell her. I can feel the visit to the crappy therapist coming. 

 

“Justin, you can’t spend the weekend with a girl and not expect us to be upset.” She tells me. Crap, I’m going to have to be nice to Lindsay. Otherwise Deb and Mom won’t meet. 

 

“It would upset you more if you knew it wasn’t a girl. I was trying to save us the trouble of you trying to convince me I’m not gay.” I just wanted this over with.

 

“Justin, you're not gay.” Didn’t I just tell her I was trying to save us from this conversation.

 

“Yes Mom, I am. I’ve been all my life, and will be no matter what you and Dad think.” I tell her.

 

“Maybe we need to have your dad here. It’s just a phase.” She seems to almost plead with me to tell her it isn’t true.

 

“It’s not a phase, it’s a fact. Mom why do you suddenly think that Dad can talk me out of it. I want you to remember what I’m about to say. Dad isn’t going to talk me out of it, he’s going to kick me out. He is going to want you and Molly to alienate me from your lives, unless I pretend to be straight. It’s not going change that I like men and not women. The only thing it will do is cause you and Dad to fight, you're going to have to choose a side. So go with the knowledge that Dad isn’t going to accept this. It will change his view of both me and you.” I tell her.

 

“He loves you, you're his son.” she really doesn’t know the man she married.

 

“He loves me if I don’t rock the boat. This isn’t a small wave mom, it’s a tsunami that is going to destroy any love I feel for him.” I tell her.

 

“I don’t believe that, he’s your father. I won’t stop loving you, even if you are gay.” She tells me.

 

“No you won’t, but your giving Dad too much credit.” I get up to start packing, I know she is going to try to talk to my loving father.

 

 “Mom, it’s not IF, I am gay. Please don’t think a therapist is going to change that.” I tell her.

 

“Honey, I just want to help.” She tells my back. 

 

I love her but she still believes in her husband. It makes me less pissed at what is about to happen. She didn’t tell my Dad to get him to straighten me out. She did it because she loved us. 

 

“I’m going to stay at a friend’s house tonight. You do what you have to do. I’m going to prepare for what will result from your belief in Dad’s love for his son.” I tell her.

 

I grab the bag, with everything I want to take with me. It’ll save her the trouble of bringing to Brian’s office.

 

BRIAN

 

When Justin and I were leaving this morning, we got to see Michael. I wanted to ask him if he slept out here all night. Instead I made out with Justin, Michael glared at us. Justin left and told me he would be back tonight.

 

“Mikey, hope you had a good weekend, I know I did.” I tell him.

 

“Glad you fucking the kid all weekend was fun. My weekend was shit, you could have called.” Michael tells me.

 

“Calling would have required leaving Justin alone.” I tell him.

 

“Aren’t you done with the kid yet?” Michael asks me.

 

“Michael, I need you to listen to me. Are you really listening? I want all your focus on the words coming out of my mouth. You are not allowed to filter them or change them. Can you do that?” I say it slowly.

 

“Stop acting like an ass and tell me.” Michael whines.

 

“His name is Justin, I hope that one day the world will allow us to get married, because I will marry him one day. He isn’t ‘the kid’ or ‘the twink’. Your life will be easier if you accept the fact that I love Justin Taylor. Let me say it one more time, so we won’t have any communication issues. I LOVE JUSTIN. Did you hear it, or are we going to play ‘Brian doesn’t do love’ for the next few years?” I look at him and wait to see if any of it penetrated his brain.

 

“Whatever, I wanted to see if you wanted to go eat.” Michael as usual, ignores me. If it wasn’t what he believed, it doesn’t count.

 

“No I have to get to work. You want a ride?” I give up on him listening.

 

“I thought we could spend some time together.” Michael tells me.

 

“We can spend it while I drive you to work.” I tell him.

 

“I’ll get there by myself, since you can’t take an hour out of your schedule to do anything with me.” Michael tells me.

 

“Do what you have to Michael. I have to get on with my life. Which will include Justin.” I get in my rental and drive off. Michael looks surprised I didn’t try to make up with him.

 

I have to go get a new Jeep, I hope the dealership likes replacing the showroom window. That is a supposed to do on my list.