- Text Size +
JUSTIN 
Brian realized after we left the diner that Emmett wasn’t going to be able to convince Michael to do anything, if we couldn’t get him to calm down. We both tried to get Emmett to understand that Michael going with David would get him out of everyone’s hair for a weekend, Emmett just flounced away. Brian told Ted to get Emmett to meet us at Woody’s tonight, he figured if Emmett was still pissed we’d know by how outrageously he dressed. Emmett walked into Woody’s wearing skin tight jeans and a shirt that read, “Team Flaming Queen.” So, no on Emmett calming down. I attempted to reason with him.
“If Michael stays home instead of going, you're going to have to listen to him piss and whine all weekend.” I tell Emmett. Praying that would make Emmett want to do everything in his power to get rid of Michael. 
“So he gets rewarded for being a shit. I thought the plan was to make him grow the hell up.” Emmett tells us. 
“You’re looking at this the wrong way. We get a Michael free weekend.”  I tell him. 
“I'd rather let him sit at home, because he can’t make his own decisions.” Emmett tells us. 
“Look at it this way Justin, Emmett is the one who has to deal with him. You and I can go out of town, I think it's time to let the cargo’s go, I’ll take you clothes shopping.” Brian tells me. 
“I think I hate you, you'd leave me to deal with him? Justin looks scrumptious in those pants.” Emmett tells Brian. I stick out my tongue at Brian. 
“You're the one letting Michael stay Emmett, why are you letting this get to you?” Ted asks, looking at my ass. I jump on Brian’s lap so he doesn't kill Ted.
“Michael has never treated me like… well, like he is treating Justin. You put up with him acting like this for five years Baby, how did you do it?” Emmett asks me.
“Michael had ups and downs with me. If Brian didn’t pay attention to me, everything was great. Part of me wants to thank Brian for never defending me to Michael. It would have made him worse.” I tell everyone. Brian turns me to look at him.
“Justin, I knew you could take care of yourself. You wouldn’t have let Michael get the best of you.” Brian tells me. I kiss him, because when he’s right, he deserves a reward.
“Did you ever have to defend Justin to Michael?” Ted asks Brian. Brian stares me in the eye and answers. 
“Not really, Justin tends to ignore people if they act like assholes. He could talk circles around Michael. It’s what made it so hard for Michael to fuck with him. Michael can’t find a way to insult Justin, because Justin would just say something back that one of us would have to explain to him.” Brian tells us.
“If he asks me, I’ll try to sound like he would be an idiot to turn it down.” Emmett relents.
I get up and sit back in my chair. Brian is no longer glaring at Ted. I really need to teach Ted how to look without being so obvious.    Brian gets up and grabs two cue sticks and throws one to Emmett. I think he was tired of talking this to death. He and Emmett started a game and seem to be attracting a lot of lookers. One guy stood next to Emmett and was talking him up. 
“I don’t get why he’s so pissed about this, it’s not like Michael doesn’t do this shit all the time.” I tell Ted.
“He’s never done it to Emmett. You seem to be the only person who had to deal with him the first time around, or is it the second? It’s still confusing.” Ted tells me.
“Michael is never nasty on purpose, he’s like a five year old who doesn’t want to share when it comes to me. With you guys, the norm for him was Brian defending him, Emmett being positive and you keeping him from overreacting.” I tell him.
“None of us are doing that, so Michael doles out shitty advice?” Ted asks me.
I was about to say Michael’s advice would have been doled out anyway, but the man himself came in. I watched as he beelined to Brian. Most people would have a clue that no one wanted them around, but Michael is, as always, clueless.
“Brian, I’ve been looking all over for you.” Michael yells across the bar.
“Why?” Brian asks.
“David wanted to go away this weekend. I think we should stay here. I told him that with Mel and Lindsay having a party this weekend, it would give him an opportunity to meet everyone. He told me he could meet them later, but wanted a weekend with just us. I don’t know if I want to go, I mean I could stay here and we could finally have some time to hang out. Maybe I should just tell him I don’t think it’s working out for us.” Michael tells him.
“How could you tell that after only two dates?” Ted asks him.
“It’s just I don’t really fit in with him, he wants to wine and dine me. He keeps mentioning things like weekend getaways and trips to other countries. I’d rather hang out with you guys. Don’t even get me started on his take on my comic collection.” Michael tells us.
BRIAN
It’s like he needs me to tell him what to do, so when it doesn’t work out he has a finger to point at someone other than himself. I’ll take the pointing just so that I only have to deal with Lindsay. Justin can only take so much shit, before he rethinks going postal on Michael’s ass.
“In other words, you want Brian to tell you what to do?” Ted asks him. I stand there and wait to see where Ted is going to go with this.
“It’s just, well David wants to get serious. I mean what if we go out for a while and it doesn’t work out, then it’s like I wasted my time on a guy who isn’t the one. Brian can usually tell me if I should do something.” Michael tells us.
“What do you base your reasoning on? Justin is Brian’s first boyfriend. I would think he would tell you to go for it, like he did with Justin. ” Ted tells him.
“You can’t know you love someone you just met, it takes time to know that. Just because Brian is thinking with his dick, doesn’t mean I have to. I could be dating David and thinking he was the one, and the one could have been there all along and I missed it.” Michael tells us.
“So if ‘the one’ shows up, dump David.” Emmett rolls his eyes. 
“I just think that people are jumping into relationships and they don’t see what everyone else sees. You know, that they aren’t suited to each other.” Michael tells me. 
I look at Michael, who should never try to make a point, and wonder if he thinks that was subtle, at all. 
“Why, do you care that other people see David being a doctor, and it might make them think you're less suited to him?” I ask him. 
“I wasn’t talking... Brian at least David is settled in life. David is looking at long term, not the thrill of the moment.” Michael answers, but I could tell he didn’t expect me to use him as his example. 
“Why are you on the fence about it? It’s just a weekend in the country. He’s not proposing to you.” I tell him.
“What about Mel and Lindsay’s party? I should be there, you're all going.” Michael tells us.
“Tell David you want to come back for it. It’s on Sunday, not the whole weekend.” Ted tells him. Ted needs to shut up.
“Should I even bother? You guys don’t seem to like him. You all just stared at him this morning, not one of you even said anything. I was hoping my best friend would at least want to meet the guy who is taking up my time.” Michael tells me.
“Why do I need to talk to David?” I ask him.
“It would be nice for David to get to know you, I told him all about you.” Michael tells me.
“Michael, the point of getting to know someone is to talk about you, not Brian.” Ted tells him.
“He was talking about his marriage and son. I told him about Brian and I growing up.” Michael tells us.
“What about your mom and Vic?” Ted asks him.
“He already met my mom.” Michael tells us.
“Well now that he’s met Brian, so you can stop talking about him.” Emmett puts in.
“I think I’m going to tell him it’s too soon.” Michael tells us. 
I see Justin lay his head on the table. I want to bang mine on the table. How the fuck did Michael even manage to get married. Oh yeah, I told him to. I even threw the wedding. Justin looks up and smiles, I hope he has a way to get Michael to go.
“I hope you have fun in town this weekend.” Justin tells Michael.
“We’ll just go out, like always. You could invite your little girlfriend over to play.” Michael tells him. Michael pointed at me and him, so Justin understood Michael wasn’t inviting him.
“Brian wanted to try another weekend together, out of town. So it will just be you.” Justin tells him. 
“You're taking him somewhere again? We could have planned a weekend with the guys and me and David. Why didn’t you at least tell me before you made plans.” Michael tells me. 
I love that he keeps trying to make a point of Justin not being invited. I think it's time for me to explain it.
“Most likely because the plans were for my boyfriend, Michael. It has nothing to do with you. I would think that you're old enough to make a decision without us. If you need advice go to your mother, she would love to tell you how to run your life.” I tell him.
“I just wanted to get your opinion on it. You know I need you to help me. It’s a big thing, going away together. I could end up with David and then we wouldn’t see each other as much.” Michael tells me.
“Yes, going away together is a big thing, as you put it. Justin and I used it to define our relationship, without anyone helping. Do you see me running to you when I want to do something with Justin?” I ask a scowling Michael.
“I doubt you need any advice on whether to put Justin on his knees or back.” Michael foot in mouth Novotny strikes again. Fuck trying to be nice about it. 
“Well you would know, bottom boy.” Emmett snaps at him. Stopping me from doing it.
“Like Justin knows anything that Brian didn’t teach him.” Michael snaps back. Can you say cat fight?
Before Emmett has a chance to bring out the claws, Justin gets up from the table and walks in front of Michael and over to me. I love that I’m going to get outed to freak out Michael, but I won’t deny that Justin gets privileges, when he wants them. 
“You know what my favorite position is Michael?” He looks at Michael.
“Ass in the air. Like a good little twink.” Michael smirks at him.
“That one is good too, but I love when Brian lays back and spreads his legs so I can rim him loose, I usually have to work on his ass for a while, he’s really tight because he doesn’t bottom for anyone but me. By the time he’s open enough I’m so hard that I have to be careful when I stick my dick in. It drives Brian crazy when I slowly push through and then I make sure to pull all the way out, angling it so that I can rub those lovely nerve endings that have him cumming like a fountain. I usually like to lick his nipples to get all of Brian hard while I fuck him. I love the fact that right after he cums he can turn me over and fuck me through his orgasm and eventually mine too. It makes for a long night, but shit, I’m still young enough to keep going.” Justin reaches up and kisses me.
When I look up I see Michael standing there in shock, waiting for me to deny it. “Maybe we should try that again tonight.” I tell Justin, smiling at Michael who is standing there at a loss for words. 
“I can be late for school tomorrow, why not.” Justin tells me.
“Brian, there is no way you… you always top… He’s making that up right?...I have to go.” Michael can’t seem to believe it.
We watch Michael run out of the bar, I turn to Emmett and Ted. The shits get on their knees and start bowing to Justin.
“Emmett and I are going to start the Cult of Justin. He must truly be the one who will lead bottoms everywhere to the top.” Ted the smart ass says. They both get up and start laughing.
“Baby, you can really tell a story.” Emmett tells Justin.
“He also just described most of our nights.” I tell them. 
“Wait, you mean… Justin really?” Emmett stares at him.