- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

I got the call that I was nominated for Adman of the Year. At least this time I know Adam is full of shit. He couldn’t have gotten me a job, because the partners were already set on someone else, someone that already worked for them. He was just pillow talk. Justin wanted to do the King of Babylon, just to show he won because he was good. I asked him why he cared, he never did anything with the trip.

 

“I was in a coma and then recuperating, hard to take a trip during that time.” He tells me. 

 

“Can’t we just go to Ibiza, instead?” I ask him. I didn’t want to think about that period. 

 

“Why don’t you want me to do the contest?” He asks me. 

 

“I don’t like what happened after you won.” I tell him, looking away. 

 

“You do realize I'm not doing it to prove anything to you this time.” He tells me. 

 

“Then dance away, but could you wear better underwear this time?” I smirk.

 

“Yes dear.” He tells me. 

 

I'm vain enough to admit that I like men jealous that I had Justin after that contest. I would have thrown myself naked at the Sap before admitting to that in the past. Of course, the Queers all worship at Justin’s altar, because he topped the ultimate top. I doubt he would lose even if he just stood there and did nothing on the stage.

 

JUSTIN

 

I really need to stop thinking about winning the contest and pay attention to the world around me. I was thinking of what it would be like to win and go home with Brian instead of tricking, when I look up and Chris is standing in front of me. I was waiting for Daphne to come and as I said, daydreaming. I should have just waited for her in the classroom.

 

“Can you get out of my way?” I ask him.

 

“After you listen to me.” He tells me.

 

“No, how about you listen to me? I can’t make Daphne’s parents let you out of the speech, I don’t really fucking care that you have to do it. You’re bordering on stalking, the way you seem to be everywhere I am, and I would think you wouldn’t want people seeing you with a queer, if you want to keep up the facade of being straight. So unless you need advice on how to go down on a guy, leave me the hell alone.” I tell him.

 

He opens his mouth, and then closes it again. I watch him trying to get out whatever he was going to say before, but he seems to have no idea what to say to me. I can hear Daphne telling the teacher good-bye, and know if he wants to say something he has less than a minute.

 

“Well, are we done?” I ask him.

 

“I…” Is all he gets out when Daphne opens the door. Chris walked off before Daphne could get him in trouble.

 

“What did he want?” She asks me.

 

“Not a clue, I didn’t give him a chance to ask.” I tell her.

 

We go out to my Jeep and I see a paper on my seat. Opening it, all that is on it is, “Maybe I don’t want to.” No signature, but I was pretty sure I knew who wrote it. I wonder if Chris ever came out of the closet?

 

“Why are you taking me shopping with you for underwear?” Daphne asks as she get’s in.

 

“I promised Brian not to pole dance in tighty whities Saturday.” I tell her.

 

“Why are you pole dancing?” She asks me.

 

“It’s King of Babylon night at the club, I want to show off.” I tell her.

 

“YOU'RE GOING TO STRIP?”  She yells.

 

“Yes, because I can win a trip to the Bahama’s, I want to give it to Emmett and Ted. Brian offered Ibiza as an alternative to the contest, but he’s taking me. So this way all four of us get to have fun.” I tell her.

 

“Hello, what about me your best friend, do I get a trip?” She jokes.

 

“I win a thousand dollar too so if you want to go with Emmett and Ted, I can pay for the ticket.” I tell her.

 

“Please, if I’m going anywhere, I’d rather go with girls, at least the men they meet would actually want me as more than a shopping buddy.” She tells me.

 

“That is so stereotypical, I thought you were more enlightened than that.” I tell her.

 

“So you weren’t taking me shopping? Cause we can always help me lose my V-card?” She tells me, laughing.

 

Man, we need to find Daphne a guy, because as much as I love the girl, it’s someone else’s turn to help her. As I pull out I see Chris standing two cars away.

 

EMMETT

 

We were waiting at the diner for Brian and Justin to show up. Apparently Baby is going to shake his groove thang tonight. I asked Justin if he was going to dance to the same song tonight and he told me this was something he didn’t want to change. 

 

“What do you think of Justin competing tonight?” I ask Ted.

 

“I think Brian is going to murder anyone who tries to bed the king.” Ted tells me.

 

“Like we don’t know who that’s going to be.” I tell him.

 

When the bell went off I looked to see if Brian and Justin were coming in, but nope, Michael was standing there not looking very cheerful. Wonder what pissed him off this time. He walks towards us, but stops when the door opens. When Brian comes in Michael heads straight to him.

 

“How could you not tell me your dad died?” He barks at Brian. 

 

“Um Teddy, doesn't Michael remind you of a yapping chihuahua?” I ask him. 

 

“Did I forget to tell Mikey, Justin?” Brian asks. 

 

“Brian, I would have liked to pay my respects.” Michael whined.

 

“Change that to whining chihuahua?” Ted asks me. I nod.

 

“Why, he didn't even like you?” Brian tells him. 

 

“I would have liked to be there, it was the proper thing to do. At least I knew your dad.” He looks pointedly at Justin. 

 

“If he scrunches his lips it will be the perfect church lady imitation.” the guy behind us says.

 

“All you missed was your mother announcing to everyone, loudly in the church, that I like dick.” Brian tells him.

 

“Did Deb really do that?” The guy asks us.

 

“Please tell me she didn't do that? It just proves I was right at the party, she can't not embarrass herself.” Michael whines. 

 

“Fuck you, you little shit. That bitch had it coming, for telling me Brian being gay was my fault.” Deb tells him as she stomps over, wait for it, yes, the Mikey slap delivered. 

 

“You can't keep hitting me, what did I say?” He doesn't know, unlike everyone else in the diner, don’t insult Mama Bear. 

 

“Did you ever think maybe Michael has brain damage? It would explain so much.” I tell Ted. 

 

“Emmett, Ted you ready to go?” Brian asks us.

 

“Where are you going? Why wasn't I invited?” Michael asks Brian. 

 

“We are going out dancing, shouldn’t you be preparing dinner for the hubby?” I ask him. 

 

“David and I could come too.” He whines. 

 

“Isn’t it late for David to be up, I heard you need more rest as you get older.” Brian tells him. 

 

“He's not ancient, he'll come.” He tells us. 

 

BRIAN 

 

But will he dance? Not that I really care, but Mikey did. 

 

“We’re going, so if you want to come, get your ass in gear.” I tell him.

 

“Baby, are you ready to show all the boys how it’s done?” Emmett asks Justin.

 

“What is Justin doing?” Michael asks.

 

“He is competing in the contest tonight.” Emmett tells him.

 

“You do realize the people at the club want to see a guy with Brian’s body dancing?” Michael informs Justin.

 

“We’ll see Mikey.” Justin tells him.

 

“It’s Michael, only Brian calls me Mikey.” He tells Justin. And shouldn’t that show him that I see him as a child?

 

We get to the club and the doorman yells, “Justin, I traded so I can cheer you on.” 

 

“Cheering is fine, but if you see anyone come near him, you better stop them.” I warn him.

 

“Hopefully, he won’t be laughed off the stage.” Michael tells us.

 

“Don’t be jealous MICHAEL, I’ll remember you when I win.” Justin smirks and runs in.

 

“I promise not to say I told you so, when he loses.” Michael tells me.

 

We had to wait outside with Michael, because he didn’t want to be alone. David shows up, once again in the ripped up jeans, at least he looked good. We make it in and they start the contest. Michael was making fun of the guys who were dancing, most likely so he wouldn’t seem like a jackass when he did it to Justin.

 

“Can you believe guys think stripping for a contest is appropriate?” Michael tells us.

 

“It’s for fun.” Ted tells him.

 

“I’m just glad David is too old to want to do that, imagine how ridiculous it would look if he did.” Michael tells us. Thank you Michael, because that was the look David had when he did it the first time. 

 

David walks over to Sheba and signs up. She calls him up and I’ll admit it, he did well but he was going against my King, and no one could beat Justin. Michael headed straight for David when he finished and pulled him away from the guys trying to give David their number. 

 

Sheba walked back on the stage, “Boys and Boys, the next contestant loves the powerpuff girls, margaritas, and is now infamous for topping a power top, Here’s Justin.”

 

I watch as he comes on the stage, only this time he wasn’t a teen looking for my attention. He was a man who knew what to do to keep it. All of us watch as Justin uses the pole and makes all of us wish we were the pole. It’s the hips, well, and the ass, why are we here? I could have let him do that in the loft, plus I would have even volunteered to be the pole. Hmm, that’s gives me an idea. I walk towards him and he smiles wider as I get to the stage. Leaping up on the stage I let Justin use me, to show all the watchers what I get to take home tonight. I wanted to be the one he used when he did the backbend. I grabbed his hips and fused us together as he leaned back, when he came back up I let him go so he could finish. I stood to the side and let the King win his crown. 

 

We got back to the gang and waited for them to announce the winner. Would you be surprised if I told you it was Justin? Michael sure was. Strange, he didn’t stay to congratulate the winner.