- Text Size +

JUSTIN 

 

Daphne was taking Mark with us to the prom, she didn’t want to be a third wheel. I told her Brian wanted us to stay together, because even though she never dated the guy who we were trying to protect her from, Chris worried us. Marilyn told us nothing was becoming solid, it was like Chris couldn’t make up his mind.

 

“Lindsay and Mel aren’t together anymore, him killing them must have changed.” Brian tells her. 

 

“Please give us happy news, because even I'm tired of you coming up with worst case scenarios.” Emmett tells her.

 

“Prom isn’t the problem, you get out of that fine, which I already told you. It’s the stalking of Justin, Chris follows you to Babylon. It’s about the note.” She tells us.

 

They all look at me, I know I started to squirm. I didn’t want Brian to show up at school, and kick Chris’s ass. 

 

“Justin what is she talking about?” Brian asks me.

 

“I don’t even know if he wrote the note.” I tell Marilyn. 

 

“Justin, you told him to leave you alone. Only someone in denial would think a random person would leave an answer in your car.” She tells me. 

 

“Will you just fucking tell me.” Brian demands. 

 

“It said, ‘Maybe I don’t want to’ nothing else.” I tell him. 

 

“HE DOESN’T WANT TO WHAT?” Brian yells.

 

“Leave me alone, I guess. Can you calm down?” I ask him. 

 

“What the hell does Chris want?” He asks Marilyn. 

 

“He thinks he wants Justin to convince him he isn't gay.” She tells him. 

 

“I don’t get it, the next time I saw him he wasn't interested in anything but telling me to fuck off.” I tell her. 

 

“You confronted him in front of his job, guys he worked with were walking around. He didn’t like you trying to make him seem weak in front of them. And putting a gun in his mouth wasn't going to make him say anything but what you wanted him to.” She tells me. 

 

“You did that?” Emmett asks me. 

 

“Only because I wanted him to feel helpless, but looking at him, I realized what I was doing and walked away. I couldn't turn into him.” I tell him. 

 

“Is he doing this speech?” Brian asks her. 

 

“The principal is having him do it in front of the football team. Chris’s parents were able to keep him from having to do it in front of the school.” She tells us. 

 

“How? Daphne’s parents wanted him to do it at the Pep rally. “ I told her. 

 

“All it took was a large donation. His grandfather told the school he didn’t want Chris embarrassing the family. He promised to cover any law suit if Daphne’s parents did sue.” She tells us. 

 

“It's like the shit in the courtroom again.” Brian tells us.

 

“Money can do interesting things, like turn attempted murder into simple assault.” I tell him. 

 

“Let’s just stick with the plan. Ted and I will wait in the garage, you go take Baby and give him the dance he wants.” Emmett tells us. 

 

I wanted to remember the feeling I must have had when Brian showed up. To see the love he was trying to convey by being there.

 

BRIAN 

 

I wanted to tell Justin, instead of prom, we could still dance. In the end it wasn’t about the place, it was about showing him how important he became to me. He wanted this though, so we were going.

 

“Does it help that you guys end up partying at Babylon later, not a scratch on you?” She tells us. 

 

“What about Chris?” I ask her. 

 

“He shows up at Babylon, but the rest isn’t coming clear.” She tells us. 

 

“He’s an idiot if he thinks he can touch us in a gay bar.” Justin asks her. 

 

“Just don’t separate from the group. I don’t like that he’s shows up there, and I don’t know what his next move is. Brian your next problem is here.” She tells us.

 

“What problem?” I ask her. 

 

There was a buzz and Emmett gets up to see who it is.

 

“Brian, can you let me in?” Michael asks through the intercom.

 

“David wants him to move to Portland, last time you were leaving.” She tells us.

 

I nod for Emmett to let Michael come up. 

 

“I could still tell him I want to move to New York.” I tell her.

 

“He wants you to convince him to stay with you, he doesn’t care where.” She tells me.

 

Emmett lets Michael into the loft, Michael didn’t seem to expect everyone here.

 

“Brian, I was hoping to talk to you alone.” He tells me.

 

“It’s just Emmett and Justin here, talk.” I tell him.

 

“What about her, couldn’t we go somewhere, I need to tell you something.” He tells me.

 

“Marilyn was helping Emmett plan the after prom party.” I tell him.

 

“She could do that with Emmett and Justin somewhere else. It’s not like it involves you.” He tells me.

 

“Since I’m taking Justin and Daphne to prom, it does.” I tell him.

 

“Brian, don’t be ridiculous, let Justin go to the prom with his friend.” He tells me.

 

“Michael, I’m Justin’s partner, I want to be there for all his important days.” I tell him.

 

“I need my best friend, David wants us to move to Portland. His ex is getting divorced and his son is having problems. He wants me to give up my whole life for him.” Michael tells me. Drama Queen much?

 

“I’d go if Justin needed to live somewhere else.” I tell him.

 

“You’d leave everyone behind?” He tells me. 

 

“For Justin, yes, because when you love someone you do what you have to do to be with them. You want this relationship with David to work don’t you?” I ask him.

 

“You don’t care that I would be on the other side of the country?” He asks me.

 

“You can still call and email, it’s not like you would be cut off from everyone.” Emmett tells him.

 

“I won’t know anyone, what about my job, and Ma?” He tells us.

 

“We’ll look after your mother and Vic. What is this really about?” I ask him.

 

“I just always thought you and I would be together, like you once said, two queens in Palm Springs. I don’t know if I like such a big change.” He tells me.

 

“Life is change, unless you want to stay at Big Q and lose the chance to have relationship, just so you can hang out with your friends.” I tell him.

 

“Then I guess this is good-bye. I’m going with David and if I have time in my new life, I’ll answer you if you call or email.” He tells me. He stands there waiting for me to do something, probably stop him.

 

“I’ll just take it as your busy if you don’t answer.” I tell him.

 

“I still have a week before we leave.” Does he think I’m going to run and tell him to stay.

 

“I’ll get a bon voyage party together for you.” Emmett tells him.

 

Michael starts towards the door. “If you need to tell me anything, you only have a week.” He tells me.

 

“I can tell you now, have a good life Mikey.” I tell him.

 

He heads to the door and runs back, trying to bear hug me. 

 

“It’s not going to be the same anymore, I’ll be gone.” He tells me, then tries to kiss me. I back my head up and pull him off me.

 

“Well like you said, you’re still going to be here for another week, no need to act like you're already gone.” I tell him.  

 

Michael finally goes out the door, but you know drama queens have to have one last encore before they leave.

 

“Just know that if you want me, I’ll be waiting. Sometimes relationships aren’t what you think they are, and you figure out you should have stayed with something familiar.” He tells me.

 

“I hope for David’s sake, you don’t have to worry about that.” I tell him.

 

Michael’s shoulders slump as he stands at the elevator. He looks at me, as if still waiting for me to run and tell him I don’t want him to leave me. When the elevator arrives he walks in and waves like he is going to his death. I wonder what Devina would have thought of the performance. I walk over and shut the door to the loft.

 

Justin and I didn’t attend the going away party, I figured we could stick to the script. I wanted some alone time with Justin, and with everyone at the party, it was as alone as we could get.

I was waiting for Justin when he came in the door, I decided we could start the way I intended to spend the evening, clothes free.

 

Justin came in the door and saw me standing with a bottle of wine and nothing else. He closed the door and started taking off everything as fast as he could. I waited for him to come to me and I laid him down on the pallet of pillows I made. I leaned down and started kissing his neck going towards his mouth. I licked the seams of his lips and he gave me entrance to his mouth. Justin was coasting his hands down my arms and turned us over so he could kiss down my chest. When he reached my cock, he started teasing me by licking the head. I put my hands around his head and made him look at me. Justin turned so I had access to my favorite cock. I wanted us to share in the fun. Justin went back to teasing my cock head, so I did the same for him. He must of decided that he needed more because he engulfed my entire cock and I followed his lead. I grabbed the lube I had put under the pillows and started preparing him for me. I wanted him ready to receive me. Using my fingers I scissored and stretched him enough that he was ready for me. Justin pulled off and I laid him down so I could look him in the eye for this. 

 

“It’s been six months.” I tell him.

 

Justin’s smile was all I needed to see to know he was ready too. I started pushing through and the sensation was different. I didn’t have latex dulling the feel of his silky walls. I was seated all the way and stopped to kiss the man who would be my last. As I moved we stared into each other eyes, and at the moment when I would change our relationship, I felt Justin shiver and then the wetness of his cum between us. My climax overtook me and I pushed one last time and stayed to do a first for both of us.

 

We were coming down from our high when I hear someone opening the loft door. 

 

“I forgot to lock it.” Justin whispers.

 

“Brian, why didn’t you come to my party? Oh shit, sorry... um I’ll um… just… um.” Michael stutters.

 

“Have a good trip, fucking lock the door and leave.” I yell at him. For the first time in Michael’s life he heard the unsaid Fuck off, because he slammed the door and didn’t comment.