- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

I have been in an excellent mood all week, you want to know why? It wasn’t my fault. I have to say, deep thoughts during deep throating is a new experience for me. I was getting a decent blow job and I realized that Justin getting bashed had nothing to do with me. It was the twat trying to be noble. I know it was Hobbs all the way, but throughout my first time, it was just something I wondered ‘what if’ about all the time. So my mood was at an all time high and I didn’t even complain about the trick’s teeth.

 

I solved the Mikey losing his mind shit, with one blow job. When I walked out of the backroom, Mikey was suddenly all smiles. It’s really pathetic that all it took was fucking someone else to make my best friend happy. Emmett even asked me about the situation.

 

“I’m not complaining, but I can’t put up with another week of Michael pissing and whining about you, so tell me, what happened that you stopped hanging out with Michael?” Emmett asked me.

 

“I was busting my ass at work, Michael doesn’t get that I do work.” I tell Emmett.

 

“Maybe it’s because of the kid you’ve been paying attention to.” Emmett tells me.

 

“What are you talking about?” Michael and his fucking mouth.

 

“Michael just mentioned that you seem really interested in some kid who was at the Big Q.” Emmett tells me. What did Mikey do yell it at the diner?

 

“It was just me being my normal self, the kid is hot.” I tell him.

 

“Michael told me he’s like really young.” Emmett tells me. He actually seems concerned about it.

 

“He seventeen, yes he’s young but he’s mature for his age and the boy is almost a genius.” I tell him.

 

“You got all that from hitting on someone?” Emmett asks me. So maybe I went a little too far in my description of Sunshine. Crap he is going to have to meet Deb or the name isn’t going to happen.

 

“You can tell if someone is an idiot by talking to them.” I tell him.

 

“You having a conversation with a trick, that’s funny Brian.” Michael joins us.

 

“Michael, if I didn’t talk to them, how would they know they need to work on better technique.” I smirk. What does he think I do. Grab a guy and by showing him my dick, he magically wants to blow me.

 

“I’m just glad you got whatever was wrong with you out of your system.” Michael tells me.

 

“I’m still convinced the real Brian was abducted by aliens.” Ted tells us.

 

“Why Teddy?” Emmett asks.

 

“Did you hear him be nice to Mel?” Ted asks.

 

“That was strange, Lindsey seemed kind of upset the rest of dinner.” Emmett tells us.

 

Dear God, why did you curse me to have to relive this life with Michael and Lindsey. I waited, no answer, guess he wanted to make sure that I couldn’t just ride off with Justin.

 

“Brian, hey are you listening?” Michael asks me. I wanted to say no, I was trying to ask “why you have to be so needy.”

 

“Yeah but I see my next trick, later boys. Ted you can take them home, right.” I tell them. I figured they would think I took off with the guy. I was bored and wanted to go home.

 

“Sure, not like I have a chance in hell of hooking up in this meat market.” Ted tells me.

 

“Never know Ted, some twink might decide you look good. Of course it could be the crystal talking.” I snark at him. Ted glares at me, back to normal there.

 

“Brian, I thought we could hang out after Babylon tonight.” Michael pouts. Really, I came here and put up with him tonight and I’m supposed to take care of him all night.

 

“Michael, three’s a crowd and I plan on making up for lost time tonight.” I tell him.

 

“I could come by in a couple hours, the trick will be gone by then.” Michael tells me.

 

“Michael, let Brian get his freak on, Ted and I will hang out with you.” Emmett tells him. Emmett is getting a present, maybe I can wrap up Drew in a bow, naked. Humm, no not going to add Drew to the no degrees of separation.

 

I walk away before Michael offers to wait on my sofa for me to finish with a trick. Marilyn’s question about Michael and I is running through my head. The answer, I must like the abuse. 

 

Getting to the loft, I check messages and find out my needy muncher has called four times. I know they have a life, why is it suddenly on hiatus.

 

“Brian, can you call me? I really need to talk.” Lindsey says on the machine. Next message was an hour later.

 

“I didn’t mean to imply you're a whore, call me?” Lindsey’s next message.

 

“Hey guess you’re out, I’ll be up for a while call if you get this.” Lindsey must be worried Mel and I won’t fight with each other.

 

“Hey, just checking if your home?” I look at the time, it’s after one. She can wait till tomorrow or not, the phone starts ringing again. No winners for guessing who it is.

 

“Lindsey, why are you still up?” I ask her.

 

“Our baby is really active tonight.” She tells me. I hope Mel’s asleep.

 

“You should get sleep. I heard babies keep you up all night.” I tell her. 

 

“I guess I was also worried that you were mad at me.” She tells me. 

 

“Why, because I'm a whore?” I ask her. It's true I was, but I didn’t call her an art groupie slut when she fucked Sam.

 

“I wasn’t implying you were, just that Mel doesn’t screw around the way you do.” She tells me. Isn’t that just another way of saying I'm a whore? 

 

“Well not everyone can be me.” I tell her. 

 

“I knew you’d understand what I meant.” Lindsey tells me. Yeah, only I get to be a whore.

 

“Glad you feel better, get some sleep.” I tell her.

 

“Brian, I wanted to talk to you about the kid, Michael is worried.” Lindsey and Michael should never talk to each other.

 

“Nothing to talk about, saw a guy with an ass that won’t quit. I admired it, guy went home. Don’t know why you and Michael needed to discuss it.” I tell her. 

 

“Michael just thinks that you shouldn’t be leading some kid on.” Thank you Michael. You get a hand grenade up your ass for Christmas.

 

“Michael needs to worry about keeping his job.” I tell her.

 

“Michael can’t help it, he loves you.” Lindsey tells me.

 

“Yeah tell him to worry about getting a life. Maybe if you two girls had one, you two would stop worrying about me.” I tell her.

 

“Brian, it’s just you think with your dick. You could really hurt the kid.” Lindsey tells me. 

 

“Well speaking of my dick, I need to insert slot A in slot B, later.” I hang up. 

 

Hopefully she and Michael can talk all night about what a pervert I am, and not come here to lecture me on it.

 

I have plans to make. I want to be able to spend some serious time with Justin and I don’t need earth mother and captain whiner interrupting. With my luck Michael would try to stay with us all night this time. I think Justin and I should take a trip to Vermont the following weekend. Daphne should still be willing to cover for Justin. I want to make up for the things that we didn’t do. 

 

Maybe I should talk to Marilyn and make sure this isn’t going to be a problem.

 

“It won’t be, but be careful about changing everything Brian.” Vic tells me. Well Vic, if he was see through.

 

“You know maybe wear a bell, I would really like to make it to the night I meet Justin.” I tell him.

 

“Brian, you are being given this chance because you were never supposed to outlive Justin.” Vic tells me.

 

“So, because he died first, we got a second chance?” I ask him.

 

“No, You and Justin were suppose to have a long life together. Something changed it and we need to get the timeline back on track. You and Justin were going to be sent back together in the next life. Now we have time being rewritten all over the place.” Vic tells me.

 

“Marilyn said the same thing.” I tell him. Really, two queers die the wrong time and the world becomes chaos. I kind of like it, see, us gay men do have a purpose.

 

“Yeah Judy and the Big Guy are not happy with the change.” Vic tells me.

 

“I’m not thrilled that people keep things from me, either.” I want them to know that.

 

“Stop thinking about it, you were given this chance because you and Justin have things you needed to do.” Vic isn’t telling me something.

 

“Like what solve world hunger, stop war.” I hint at him. What? It could happen.

 

“Just something that didn’t happen. Take the gift you were given and stop trying to change everything. You're getting a chance to right your own mistakes. Be grateful, Big Guy doesn’t usually let you keep your memories.” Vic is really trying to sell this, but he needs to remember what I do.

 

“Here’s the thing Vic, according to you and Marilyn, I’m screwing up. What could be so important that I have to get it right?” I ask him.

 

“Let’s just say someone is missing from the world, because Justin wasn’t here. I can’t tell you more, just accept that you don’t get to know everything.” Vic tells me.

 

“Does Justin know? I wasn’t happy to find out about the bashing.” I tell Vic.

 

“You weren’t happy when you found out upstairs, you were there when we talked to him.” Vic tells me.

 

“Wait, I have to know. I make it upstairs?” I ask him.

 

“Yes Brian you always make it upstairs. Can we worry about that fifty years from now.” Vic tells me.

 

“Yeah, but man wait till I see St Joan.” I can’t help it, I really want to tell my mother.

 

“She never made it past purgatory, hope that makes your day.” Vic smirks. Yes it does, really want to go and tell her I’m gay.

 

“Brian, she isn’t important. If you want to deal with your mother go ahead.” I got a Christmas present.

 

“So why are you here again?” I ask him.

 

“To tell you to wake up, tonight's the night.” Vic disappears. I look around for him, damn I want to be able to do that.

 

What does he mean wake up. I was already up. 

 

“BBBBRRRRIIIIAAANNN, you’re going to be late for work, let me in.” Why is Michael telling me I’m late for work at two in the morning?

 

I turn to yell at Michael and fall out of bed. Okay, it was two in the morning, and now I’m falling out of a bed I haven’t gotten in yet. I look at the clock, eight am. I’m so confused.