- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

Marilyn was right, I could see it in his eyes. It was like the light turned on and my Justin was back where he belonged. I could waste time with questions or I could make love to him. Not really a hard choice. We took off from Babylon and I watched Justin looking at everything we passed.

 

“What are you thinking about?” I ask him.

 

“Nothing really, it’s just nice to see it all again. I’ve been gone a long time.” Justin tells me. I never thought about what he was doing all this time.

 

“You couldn’t come and wander around?” I ask him.

 

“Only when I have to help someone.” He tells me.

 

“Who else did you help? And by the way we need to discuss you and Hobbs.” I want him to explain it to me.

 

“Deb, Carl and Ben, before you. We don’t need to discuss Hobbs. If you were given the choice you would have done it too.” He tells me. Would I have? I realized that if it saved Gus or Justin, yes. The others, okay I would have. But it still doesn’t thrill me.

 

We get to the loft and Justin runs ahead and stops. Guess he remembers he couldn’t get in without the key. I need to make sure he gets the new key I had made for him. I wanted to be able to stop Michael and Lindsey from coming over all the time and just walking in. I wanted to save it for a surprise in the morning, Mikey is going to have to wait for me to let him in. I open the door and we run for the stairs, we actually have time before the call tonight. Glad we didn’t have to wait, my nuts would have exploded.

 

“Are we going to wait?” An impatient Justin asks me. See, he thinks just like I do.

 

“They aren’t going to call for an hour, think we can get in a round or two.” I smirk at him.

 

Instead of answering Justin takes off his shirts and is striping as he walks to the bedroom. I have to admire the beauty that is Justin. Justin is a work of art, from his porcelain skin to his ass. Justin turns and looks at me, shit, I guess I need to catch up. I start taking off my pants and jock strap. I was pulling off my shirt when Justin decided to speed me up by licking my cock. I get my shirt off in time to see him slowly pull me into his mouth. He definitely remembered how to do this. Justin used his hands to slide up around my balls and massage them. I’m not going to last, but I can stay hard. I run my hands down the side of his face and make him look at me while I fuck his face. He started humming to drive me wild with the vibrations, damn it I wanted this to last. I feel my favorite tingling and know Justin is about to get his favorite form of protein. As usual, he keeps going until I release into his mouth. Justin pulls back and stands up, smiling. I let him snowball me, it was always hot.

 

I push him down on the bed and turn him over. I want to relive this part, Justin moaning was enough to make me cum. I run my hands over his ass and separate the lushious globes to see my prize. I bite each cheek and start running my tongue around his hole. I breach him with my tongue and massage his balls to make him as crazy as he made me. 

 

“You know, I love when you rim me, but I need you to fuck me.” Justin moans out.

 

My little needy twat is going to have to wait, I need to lick and suck every inch first. I turn him over and look at his cock, he’s leaking precum all over himself. I lick my present and reach up to share with him. I crawl up the bed and we start making out. Justin wraps his legs around my waist and uses my cock to tease his hole. He starts blindly reaching for the bowl. Fuck, forgot about that.

 

“Um Brian, not that I would mind raw, but I know better. Where the hell are the condoms?” Justin looks around. I know I bought more, I run to the bathroom and look everywhere, fuck did I use them all this week?

 

“I just haven’t been up to my usual.” I tell him. I run to the kitchen and look everywhere. How the hell could I have forgotten the fucking condoms. I’m as so screwed, and not the way I wanted it to happen. Guess we’ll have to wait till after the hospital.

 

My cell rings and I know enough time hasn’t passed, Mel still doesn’t call me again for another hour. 

 

“Kinney.” I answer.

 

“Open the fucking door, I swear between you and Justin, I feel like a lost a couple hundred pounds trying to help.” Marilyn tells me. Like her trying to tell me what to do is going help the condom issue. “How about you come to the door and get the five boxes I was kind enough to get.” I think I just fell in love with Marilyn. “Sorry Kinney, but I like to be the one in control of relationships.” She needs to get out of my head. I open the door and grab the bag from my fairy godmother.

 

“Kinney, your fairy godmother would have had to join AA the week after she started looking after your fine ass.” Marilyn looks me up and down. “Good to see you Justin.” She smiles at him. Glad he grabbed some sweats. “Brian I don’t need to see it live, I get to see it anytime I want. I’ve got to say you are one lucky son of bitch, you got the ass and the dick with Justin.” She turns and walks off. I kind of feel violated, but fuck it, I always liked an audience. I throw the condoms at him and we race back to bed.

 

I want to watch us, so i throw the closet door open and pull Justin to his knees in front of me. He turns to watch as I prepare him. He moans as I slide my middle finger into his hole. I lean down and lick him again and start pushing in a second finger, I rotate my wrist to open him up more. Justin is begging me to fuck him. I wait till I feel his shiver and know it’s time. Justin throws an open condom at me and pushes back against my fingers, while I put on the condom. I turn us so I can stare in the mirror while I push into him. I love the look in his eyes when he gets fucked. Justin turns and starts kissing my jaw and I push him forward on his hands.

 

“Watch me fuck you.” I tell him. Justin looks up in the mirror and I slam into him.

 

“Do it again, I need to cum. I’ve missed this so much.” Justin tells me.

 

I slowly slide all the way out and slam into him again. I hear him scream as I hit the perfect spot. Justin lifts up and reaches back to hold my hips and moves to take control of the situation. I work his ass until I know he is going to cum, I watch as he covers my duvet with cum. Instead of acting like an asshole, I smile, that it was my Justin, I start moving faster and can feel my release coming. The phone rings and I grab it and answer just as I cum.

 

“Fuck, your ass was amazing.” I tell Justin. “Kinney.” I say into the phone.

 

“Brian get your dick out of whatever ass it’s in and come meet your son.” Mel sneers into the phone.

 

“On my way, congratulations Mel.” I tell her.

 

“Brian please don’t come to the hospital high.” Mel tells me. She’s still looking for the angle for my behavior.

 

“No drugs Smelly Melly, just fucked the greatest ass in history.” I tell her.

 

“I really didn’t need to know that either.” She tells me. Yeah but I’m all for sharing right now. She hangs up and now I have to call Mikey. You know, to take pictures.

 

The conversation goes pretty much the same. Me letting him off the hook to hook up, and him desperately trying to escape the hook up.

 

“Ready to get Michael?” Justin asks me.

 

“No, but apparently it has to happen.” I tell him.

 

“Did Vic tell you why?” Justin asks me.

 

“No, I get only bits and pieces. Then when I do something wrong, they all suddenly need to tell me more.” I tell him.

 

“It’s really kind of stupid. Your Jeep has to get vandalized, so you can out me at school.” Justin tells me.

 

“I already told Marilyn this and you need to understand this too. I’m not willing to stand there and watch you get your head knocked in.” I tell him. We start down to the Jeep, I really don’t want the Jeep to get spray painted.

 

“We can’t avoid it altogether, but it doesn’t have to happen the way it did. Use that brain and find away around it.” Justin tells me. 

 

“You really want to go through that again?” I ask him. 

 

“You're going with me, I want you there, don't disappoint me.” Justin tells me.

 

“It gets confusing when I realize you're not going to remember any of this.” I tell him. 

 

“I'll remember we had sex, does that help?” Justin tells me. 

 

“At least I can stop stalking the school just to see you. Since your younger self became my stalker.” I smirk at him.

 

“Shut up, you loved it.” Justin tells me. 

 

“Why do you think I let you do it?” I tell him.

 

We pull up to pick up Michael, great, I forgot he was pissy over Justin being here.

 

“You brought him.” Michael bitched.

 

“He’s got nowhere to go, get in” I tell him. There are just some things I'm reliving, that a Deb slap should be allowed. I look at Justin who is smiling, probably because he doesn’t have to relive this crap.

 

We run down the hall and I wanted Justin to be with me, when we meet our son, but he backs away. Guess it's another ‘have to happen’ thing. I walk over to meet my son, it's hard not to tell this little guy how amazing he's going to be. Gus understood me better than everyone else. He told me after meeting his partner, “Da, maybe you and I only love one person in our lifetime.” I want to tell him to go easy on Mel when he gets older, she wasn’t trying to ruin your fun. That the first guy wasn’t the one, but the next one was your soulmate. JR is going to be your best friend one day, so don't be mean to her, she becomes our partner in crime. That we get to have Justin, not a memory. Instead I look at the baby who will one day be my real best friend and smile at him. I make sure Michael gets a picture, can't let that not happen. Mel gets to tell me not to drop Gus and I tell her my line. Justin is right, it’s like watching a movie. 

 

I listen to Lindsey with new ears, when she talked about the names and realize that she was hinting at me to pick Gus. I turn to Justin and I can tell he had to think about what he said tonight. 

 

“You wouldn’t survive a day in school being named named Abraham,... but I guess Gus is okay.” Justin smiles at us.

 

I wanted to laugh when Mel wanted to know who he was. I pretended to not know Justin’s name. Michael fills it in, but I notice he when he says Justin’s name he is looking at me. Shit, maybe he remembers me saying Justin’s name my first morning back. Going to the roof with Michael was different, Gus being born made me happy. I still tried to act like it he was a ticking time bomb. We talked but I couldn’t kiss him, it just isn’t the same anymore for me.

 

We walked back and I see the guy I hit on, I smiled at him but I have Justin to get back to. Michael was going on and on about my responsibilities, and I really wanted to tell him I supported both our kids, while all he ever offered were excuses for not being able to help out financially. Man, it sucks the fun out of things to know the future. 

 

I grabbed Justin’s ear and go to see Lindsey. I tell her I’m willing to help and finally get the hell out of the hospital. Michael drives us and tries to send Justin home. The twat had to fuck with Michael.

 

“I’m going with him.” He tells Mother Michael.

 

We get dropped off and I watch as he drives off with my once pristine Jeep.

 

“Let it go, you end up getting the new Jeep.” Justin tells me. 

 

“I know but I liked it. I had it tricked out the way I wanted it.” I tell him.

 

“How about we trick me out the way you like?” Justin smiles at me.

 

He has a point, we run back upstairs and proceed to relive the rest of the night.