- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

“Oh come on, are you kidding???” Daphne covered her face with her hands. “He was totally gross! There was no way I was going down on him!”


Justin laughed, nodding furiously as he poured another generous round of tequila into their shot glasses. Well, they were supposed to be shot glasses, but Daphne didn’t have any, so instead they were drinking shots out of juice glasses. Which Justin kept forgetting when he was pouring… which made for rather substantial portions. Which explained why they were now sitting on Daphne’s floor, comparing their worst blowjobs. Giving them, that is…


“But sometimes I do wish I had a dick…” Daphne mused, lining up the lemon wedges for this round. “Just to know what it felt like… Guys always look so unbelievably fucking happy when you first take them into your mouth…”


“Not that it doesn’t feel good to have a guy go down on me, but it just doesn’t seem to have the same instant pleasure, you know…?” She grimaced at Justin as she took the next shot, popping the lemon in fast to soothe the sickly sweetness of the tequila.


“Ok, WAY too much information, Daph!” Justin sputtered. “You know I love you, but I just can’t talk about guys going down on you. It creeps me out!” he squirmed. “Not that it’s gross, but I just can’t think about someone doing that to you…”


She laughed, cuffing him lightly on the side of the head. “I know, I know, you can’t handle the thought of your best friend getting off, can you…” she teased. “Ok, so let’s talk about your sex life. It’s more interesting anyway…” she grinned.


“Like you still haven’t told me about what happened that night we went to Babylon and you pulled Brian away from those two twinks…” she smirked at Justin, one eyebrow arching dramatically.


“What do you mean?” Justin laughed, a small flush creeping up his neck. God, that was so long ago…


“I told you – you know that I went home with Brian that night! Fuck, I talked about it forever afterwards!” he laughed again, the memory making him blush. And making his cock twitch.


He was so fucking proud of himself for that night, he mused. Brian thought he was so smart, but Justin had his number. He’d never crowed about that accomplishment to Brian, of course, but Daphne – well, that was a whole different story…


“No, I know you told me you went home with him, and ‘the rest is history’, as they say – but what actually happened?” she sighed. “I got all the details on your first fuck, but none on your second!”


Justin laughed. “You want me to pick out the details of one fuck out of however many hundreds, hell – maybe thousands, we’ve had?”


Daphne snorted, pouring another round. “Oh, please! Don’t give me that shit! You could probably give me a blow-by-blow…” Justin looked at her, groaning at the pun, “…for every single time you’ve fucked. And you know it!”


“So don’t shit me that you don’t remember every glance, every breath of that night. Come on – spill! I want ALL the juicy details…” she smiled, settling herself comfortably on the cushions surrounding them.


Justin laughed, but the tequila was making him very warm and comfy, and hell, he never minded talking about sex with Brian… as long as he could have sex with Brian after…


Daphne interrupted his thoughts. “And yes, I know you’ll be all horny when you’re done and then you’ll blow me off and head home to your gorgeous boyfriend…” she sighed with great dramatic emphasis. “And I’ll go to bed alone… again…”


“I know, why don’t you get him to pick you up here… and then you can seduce him in my living room!” she squealed. “Oh my god, it’d be like that time I drove you guys home!”


Justin winced, laughing at that memory. Christ. Daphne was very cool about it, and never made him feel bad, but they’d almost fucked in the backseat of her car while she was driving them home. Because they were both too fucked up to drive. From a family function, no less. God.


They’d been drinking, but Brian was generally pretty good about watching his intake, or opting for a cab. They’d gone for the cab route, but had been waiting outside for half an hour when Daphne came out, seeing them still waiting and offering them a ride home. From Justin’s mom’s house, of all places…


But then Brian pushed a bump under Justin’s nose as they got into the car, and one under his own…


Justin closed his eyes for a second, tequila swirling through his blood as he remembered that short ride home. After the bump, Brian put his tongue in Justin’s ear, and his hand in Justin’s pants. The high never lasted long from a bump, but it was so sexually intense, there was no way Justin could exercise good judgment with amyl nitrate in his brain and Brian’s long, smooth fingers stroking his dick.


Some part of him knew Daphne could see them clearly in the rear-view mirror, but he also knew she was open-minded enough, and loved him enough, that she didn’t care. If he really thought about it, he was pretty sure she took the long way home, driving through darkened back streets just enough to make them feel private, make them uninhibited. Not that Brian was ever inhibited…


God, he stroked Justin relentlessly that night, his mouth pressing wet kisses into Justin’s ear, along his jawbone, his murmured words unintelligible but making Justin’s dick weep just from the tone in his voice.


And then he turned Justin’s face to his, and started kissing him. Kissing him in that slow, soft, I-can-lick-every-inch-of-you way that made Justin groan, made him slide his fingers through Brian’s hair to pull his mouth closer, made him shift his hips as his cock swelled and ached to be in that mouth…


And then Justin had to taste him, had to have more… he remembered pulling Brian’s pants open, needing to feel his cock sliding over his tongue like he needed to breathe…


And oh, the feel of his cock… Justin took a deep breath as he remembered how crazy it made him to taste Brian that night, to feel the blood pulse in the shaft of Brian’s dick, to hear Brian’s low moan as his tongue probed the slit…


Justin looked up at Daphne, laughing in his embarrassment at being caught in his memories. With his dick now rock-hard, in fact.


“You guys were so hot that night…” Daphne smiled at him, her eyes gazing off as she conjured up her own memories. “It’s a good thing I’m not a gay man, because I’m not sure which one of you I’d go after first…” she laughed.


Justin laughed back, swatting her gently on the knee. “Oh, you know you’d go for Brian, Daph. He’s so your type…”


Daphne feigned mock outrage as she handed Justin another glass. “I would not! Well, not necessarily…” she snickered. “But he is beautiful, Justin…” she sighed.


“And man, I’ve never had anyone kiss me the way he kisses you… The way he loses himself so completely in you…” she sighed again.


Justin couldn’t help the warm blush in his cheeks. He knew Brian loved him... always had, always would... but it still made him feel warm all over when someone else saw it too.


“So fucking spill about that night – come on! You know you want to…” she teased. “What did he say to you on the dance floor? What did he do when you left…? And don’t leave out any of the good parts!” she warned.


Justin opened his mouth to swallow the shot she’d placed in his hand. He felt the liquid burn down his throat as he replayed that night in his head.


He licked his lips at the shiver that ran through him when he really started to remember… to remember the thrill of feeling Brian’s arms slide between him and the hard bodies on either side of him, the feel of Brian’s hard cock pressed against his hip as they danced, the feel of Brian’s tongue as he licked up Justin’s neck, glitter everywhere.


“Fuck, Daph, it was so unbelievable…” Justin sighed, settling himself down beside her.


“When we were standing there on the stairs, and I saw him pick up the one guy first, and then the second guy…” he ran his fingers through his hair, “…I wanted to run, to get the fuck out of there. And then I realized… I will never win this guy if I give up. He’ll push me as hard as I can handle, and then some, so I’d better be able to take it. And dish it right back…”


“Oh my god, I almost died when you started walking over there, and when you tossed your shirt - I practically freaked!” Daphne squealed.


Justin laughed. “I didn’t think about it at all. If I had, I’d have bolted. But when I watched him with those two guys, watched him seduce them… I realized, I can do that… I can play this game… So I took my bubble butt and my blond hair over there…” Justin smiled, seeing Daphne laugh in return. They’d been over this part before, but it was still fun to remember it again…


“I was so fucking proud of you, Justin. Holy shit! When I saw that first guy move over to you, start touching you, I wasn’t so sure what you were doing. But then by the time I saw Brian move in, I totally knew what you were after. You rocked! I still can’t believe you got him to come over to you, got him to pull you away from them…”


“Not that I didn’t think you were the hottest guy in there, but after the shit you told me he said to you, I was really shocked… But man, watching you guys…” Daphne raised her eyebrow at Justin. “You were seriously fucking hot together. Everyone around you could see it. Those guys didn’t even try to fight it when they saw the two of you together…” she laughed. “Shit, it made me hot, and I didn’t want either one of you!”


Justin laughed again. “Christ, Daph, when his arm slid in front of my face and I realized he was really going to do it, he was going to step in…” Justin sighed, “…I was gone. Totally fucking gone. There was no turning back from that point, Daph. That’s when he got me…” Justin sighed again, smiling.


“And I thought it was when he bent his knees and leaned into you…” Daphne laughed, a friendly leer on her face.


Justin blushed. “Well, yeah, that too…” he laughed. He closed his eyes, remembering. That was really the moment his knees went weak. When Brian’s arms closed around him, he knew he’d won, he knew Brian was more interested in him than the tricks. But when Brian did bend his knees, lining up his cock against Justin’s, when his hands dropped to Justin’s hips, holding them in place while he leaned back, pressing his pelvis into Justin’s… Justin thought he would swoon right there. And then Brian’s tongue started a path up his throat, hands holding them tight against one another… Justin’s cock jumped at the memory.


“So since you dumped me in a gay bar, leaving me to fend for myself while you went home and got your brains fucked out, you owe me all the details on that one, babe.” Daphne laughed.


Justin grinned, the tequila and the memory making him warm.


“Well, I don’t remember that much at the bar, other than dancing with Brian, feeling his hands and his mouth on me…” Justin and Daphne sighed at the same time… “and then he took my arm, pulling me. At first I thought we were leaving, and then I realized he was pulling me further into the bar. At the time I had no idea why, but of course now I know he was planning to take me to the back room.”


Daphne looked at Justin, her eyebrow raised.


“But then he stopped, and I bumped into him if I remember correctly, and he started leading me the other way. I guess he changed his mind, deciding to take me home rather than fuck me in the backroom.” Justin glanced up at Daphne. She stared at him, entranced. Justin grinned softly.


“So we get outside, and we’re back at the Jeep. I was so fucking glad to see it, Daph. When I got out of it at school that day, I thought I might never see it again…” he sighed.


“But then he just said… 'get in', so I did.” Justin laughed. “I was so nervous. Not anywhere as nervous as I was the first time, but still seriously fucking nervous. Now I knew more what to expect. I knew what he’d feel like, what he’d taste like…” Daphne’s sigh made Justin laugh before he continued… “so I’m nervous… and hard.”


“We got back to the loft, and I remember feeling totally afraid that he’d change his mind any second. But when we were inside, and he was walking towards the bedroom, I knew it wasn’t going to happen. But I wasn’t giving him any out, that’s for sure!” Justin chuckled. “So he doesn’t say anything, he just walks to the bedroom, up the steps…” Daphne grabbed Justin’s hand in both of hers, her eyes fixed on his face. Justin laughed again.


“But then he goes into the bathroom, closes the door.” Justin looked at Daphne, “…So I waited for a sec, then I figured I’d better be ready for him…” Justin raised his eyebrow at her. She laughed, nodding at him to go on…


Justin remembered taking off his clothes, hurrying so Brian wouldn’t walk out of the bathroom when he was half-dressed. He made it, sitting naked on the bed when Brian walked into the room, seeing Brian’s eyes flash as he glanced at Justin. Justin was glad he’d undressed, given that Brian was walking towards him equally naked.


Justin had glanced down at Brian’s cock quickly, then kept his eyes studiously up, watching Brian’s face. He didn’t have time to figure out the look on Brian’s face before he was right there, arms wrapping around Justin, mouth plunging, tongue seeking… Justin had risen to his knees, eagerly leaning into Brian’s embrace, his body trembling from the feel of Brian’s smooth skin against his own.


“So, then what…?” Daphne prompted, breaking Justin out of his thoughts.


“Huh? Oh, sorry!” he laughed. “Lost in thought…” he grinned.


“Well, he came over to me, and I was waiting on the bed. Naked…” Justin grinned again, making Daphne laugh. “And then he kissed me… mmmm, really kissed me…”


“Weren’t you scared still?” Daphne asked excitedly. “I mean, this was only your second time!”


Justin laughed. “Yeah, I was. Mostly I was scared that I’d come too fast again, though!” he chuckled, embarrassed at the memory. “Especially when Brian started rubbing his hips against mine, his dick…” Justin paused, looking up at Daphne sheepishly…


“What?! You can’t stop there!” she shrieked. “Oh come on! You’ve told me details before. You know I won’t say anything!” She crossed her hand over her heart.


“Here, close your eyes…” she pulled him down so he was laying on the pillow beside her, his head resting beside her thigh. “Now you don’t have to look at me while you tell me – you can just picture it in your head…” she grinned suggestively.


He settled into the pillow, feeling drowsy and comfy. Daph was the best… He let out a long breath, trying not to feel quite so drunk.


“Ok, ok. So he was rubbing his hips against you…” she prompted, stroking the hair off Justin’s forehead gently.


Justin murmured softly at her touch. “Mmmm, yeah, he was… Man, Daph, he has the most unbelievable cock…” he ignored her snort of laughter. That she knew… “But I was still so inexperienced then, so naïve… It was like the most thrilling roller coaster ride I’d ever been on, it totally took my breath away when I felt his body against me. I couldn’t move, I just let him touch me, let him lead…”


“So he’s kissing me, his mouth all over my neck, my chin, my face… And his hands… god, his hands were everywhere. I just held onto his shoulders, trying not to fall over from the feeling of it. I wanted to seem experienced, to seem cool about it, but as soon as he touched me I just froze and let him do what he wanted. Not that I’d have stopped him…” he grinned.


“No kidding!” Daphne huffed, laughing.


“He pushed me back onto the bed, laying me down. God, Daph, he was so gentle with me. It’s funny, you know, he has this stupid reputation that is so not true. Why doesn’t anyone see the Brian I see…?” he murmured.


“Because he doesn’t love anyone the way he loves you…” she interjected.


He nodded slowly. “True. I get that now…” he opened his eyes, regret clouding his features as he looked up at her.


”Hey, none of that – we’re remembering happy things here… Hot sex, remember?” she poked him with her finger softly. He laughed.


“Right. Hot sex… Ok, where was I? Yeah, so he pushed me onto the bed so I’m lying down, and then he crawled up beside me…"


"Do we have any more tequila, Daph?” he leaned up, looking around.


“Aaargh! I’m going to kill you. Get on with it, I’ll pour…” she reached for the bottle, pouring two more shots.


He took it from her, sitting up to swallow, then laying back down as he sucked the proffered lemon slice, shaking the burn from his head. “Yeah, so, um… his hands are running down my chest, circling my nipples, rubbing my belly. God, he has beautiful hands… have I mentioned that?”


Daphne laughed. Justin was so funny when he got drunk. Just one of the things she loved about her best friend. She nodded.


“Ok, so his big, beautiful hands are all over me, and I’m just lying there, trying not to come. He hasn’t even touched my dick, but I know I’m going to lose it the minute he does…” he sighed. “And he knows it too, so he’s teasing me. I think he figured we’d have to get one out of the way or I’d never make it…” he laughed.


“And then he leans his head down, starts kissing my neck again. I’m practically panting now, and when I feel him start to slide lower, his tongue everywhere, I think I moaned.” Daphne laughed quietly. “Yeah, I’m sure I moaned. Anyway… so he’s licking down my chest, his mouth wet and open…”


He opened his eyes, looking at Daphne. “Have you ever really looked at his mouth, Daph? Fuck. Just, fuck…” she nodded in agreement, eyes wide. “So it’s moving lower… lower…” he closed his eyes again, shifting as his dick twitched. He knew this would make him horny…


“And I think I know what he’s going to do, and I realize it’s never happened to me before… I mean, the first night, we did practically everything else, but somehow… somehow he hadn’t sucked my dick. Well, he tried in the car on the way home from the hospital, but Michael made sure that didn't happen... He’d fucked my brains out, and rimmed me even… oh man, Daph, I thought I was going to die when he did that…” she laughed again.


“Funny – I forgot that it was the second time before I got a blowjob! Anyway, so I realize that’s probably where he’s going, and I’m terrified.”


Daphne looked at him, startled. “What do you mean? Why? Shit, didn’t you want him to?” she asked.


“Oh yeah – totally! But I knew I was going to shoot, and I was afraid I’d gross him out. I didn’t want to seem young and stupid! So I’m fisting the sheets and begging my body to wait. It’s worse than the first night when I came all over him when he was on the phone with Mel! Then he was actually touching me, so I couldn’t think… I was already lost to it… But this time, I’m still somewhat in my head, but I know I won’t be the second his mouth touches my dick.”


She nodded, encouraging him to go on.


“And he knew it. There’s no way he didn’t. So he’s kissing my hip, and licking my thigh, pushing my legs apart with his hands. I’m completely fucking shaking now, my cock screaming.”


“What he’d do?” Daphne asked, breathless.


Justin laughed. “He climbs over my leg, settling himself in between my thighs, one hand on either side of me on the bed. And then he just… hovers… you know, the way he does… fuck…” Daphne nodded quickly.


“So I’m watching him, and he’s watching me. His hair falling into his face, his eyes fucking burning into me…” Justin closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. “And he starts to lower his head, and I can’t look away… but I have to because it’s so hot I’m gonna come before he even reaches my dick… but I can’t stop looking…” he groaned. Daphne held her breath.


“Did you watch him the whole time? Did you…?” she asked breathlessly…


Justin nodded slowly. “Oh yeah. I couldn’t look away…” he sighed.


She nodded back. “And…?”


“And…” Justin laughed, blushing. “I can’t believe I’m telling you all this, Daph! Brian would kill me…”


“No, he wouldn’t. He wouldn’t care – spill!” she insisted. Justin nodded in agreement. She was right. He wouldn’t care.


“Ok, ok, so he’s lowering his head, and when he’s this close, he stops. Just hovers again…” Justin closed his eyes. “I could feel his breath on my cock… it was killing me… And then… and then… he says my name, really quiet, just says…’Justin’… in this wicked voice.”


Daphne squeed.


“I almost came right there. Fuck. But wait, wait – it gets better!” Justin huffed, laughing. “Then he says…’Watch me’… and reaches his tongue out. Shit. I couldn’t watch him, Daph! I had to close my eyes, at least for a second, when I felt his tongue against the tip of my dick…"


"But then he says… ‘Justin’ again, and I opened my eyes.” He paused, looking at Daphne.


“And then what?!” she yelped at him.


Justin laughed. “And then I came, the moment he closed his mouth over the head of my dick…” he looked at her sheepishly.


She laughed, swatting him on the head. “So much for your first blow job – you didn’t even get one and you came!” she teased.


“I know!” he laughed. “But Brian made up for it…” he raised his eyebrow at her. She raised hers back at him… “He let me catch my breath, then he settled in to give me a proper blowjob…” Justin grinned at her. “Man, he can seriously suck cock…” he sighed.


“Who can…?” came a male voice, making Justin jump and Daphne clap when they saw Brian enter the doorway. He strode into the room, eyes sparkling. He took one look at the mostly empty bottle of tequila, and the debauched look on Justin’s face, and knew it was time to take his boyfriend home…


Daphne shrieked, clapping, as Brian walked towards them.


“Oh, my god! You’re here! This is awesome!” she shouted. Brian smirked at her, somewhat surprised at how happy she was to see him, especially since he was dropping in on their bonding evening…


“Why, Daphne, I know you’re a fan, but you’re not usually this happy to see me…” Brian drawled, folding himself onto the floor beside her. He leaned over, giving her a kiss before turning his attention to Justin…


… who sat staring at him, a cross between embarrassment and desire on his face. Justin had scrambled to a sitting position when Brian walked in and was waiting to see what Brian would say. How much had Brian overheard…?


“So who can seriously suck cock…?” Brian asked again, smirking. Justin blushed furiously.


Daphne choked on her drink. “Oh my god – you!” she sputtered. Brian laughed out loud at the look on Justin’s face. He turned to Daphne.


“So what else did he tell you about me, Daphne?” Brian asked in a smooth, seductive voice, leaning in closer to her. He reached over to the bottle, filling up her shot glass – these were big shot glasses, he thought – before turning to Justin.


He pulled Justin’s out of his hand slowly, filling it and swallowing the clear liquid before filling it again and handing it back to Justin, one eyebrow fully arched. Then he turned his attention back to Daphne.


“Oh my god – he’ll kill me if I repeat everything he’s said tonight…” she smirked at Brian. “But let’s just say… it’s been interesting…” she poked her tongue into her cheek as she smiled at him. Brian raised his eyebrow in response, turning his head to Justin.


“Really…?? Well, that does sound interesting…” he murmured quietly. He glanced at Justin’s pained expression before looking back at Daphne. He reached out to tuck a stray curl behind her ear, smiling softly at her. “Are you sure you don’t want to tell me…?” he asked gently.


She closed her eyes briefly, laughing. “Fuck, Brian… you are unbelievable! You think I’ll tell you just because you’re hot…” he smiled a little more at her, “…and you smell really good…” she breathed out. Brian laughed.


He shifted so he was wedged between them more, putting one arm around each of them. “No, Daph. I think you’ll tell me because you really want to tell me…” he smiled. “Don’t you…”


She laughed, hitting him on the knee. “Well, it’s not that I want to tell you…”


Justin groaned.


“…it’s more that I want to hear the rest of the story!” she laughed. “And I’m really fucking drunk…” she murmured, mostly to herself.


Brian tucked his lips into his mouth to keep from laughing. He let his hand fall onto Justin’s shoulder, fingers stroking softly through Justin’s shirt. Justin shifted slightly, trying to ignore the tightness in his jeans.


He was hard from telling Daphne that story, but when Brian walked in… all tight clothes and tousled hair and red lips… Shit.


Justin shifted again, turning his head into Brian’s shoulder to breathe him in deeper. He watched his hand move to rest on Brian’s chest, the feel of the soft shirt over hard muscles inflaming Justin’s fingertips.


Brian turned his head to nuzzle Justin’s hair with his nose. He could feel the heat from Justin’s body, knew that Justin was horny and drunk. He also knew that he was going to fuck him … slow… and long… and Justin was going to come more than once… but right now he was amused by this little drama. He’d let it play out a bit longer…


“The rest of what story, Daphne? Why don’t you tell me where it left off, other than me being unbelievable at sucking cock, and I can tell you the rest…?” he arched an eyebrow at her suggestively.


She bit her lip, eyes wide. “Oh, Brian… Justin will kill me!” she laughed.


“Hello – I’m sitting here, you know! You guys are talking about me like I’m not even here!” Justin grumbled.


They both laughed. “Well, Sunshine, you can tell the rest of the story if you like… after all, I’m the one interrupting. Why don’t you just pick up where you left off…?” Brian drawled softly, leaning back against the couch behind them, stretching his long torso.


Fucker. Brian knew Justin would watch him, would feel every move he made in his cock… He stared intently at Brian’s chest, his eyes wandering to Brian’s lap. It would be really, really inappropriate for him to lean down and put his face in Brian’s lap… really inappropriate… Justin reminded himself. Yup, not going to do that… he let his hand drop to Brian’s thigh, his fingers unconsciously stroking the rough fabric of his jeans.


“Hello, guys…! I’m still here too, you know…!” Daphne teased. “Not that I’d mind, mind you…” she mused, smiling. “But you can fuck later! Tell me the rest of the story now. Besides, it’ll make you both horny…” she grinned.


Brian laughed. “I think Justin’s already horny, Daph,” he whispered into her ear. She snorted, nodding. She reached for the tequila, pouring the remaining bit into her glass before handing it to Brian. “Here, finish this and I’ll go get something else to drink.” She stood up, swaying a bit before heading to the kitchen. “We’re bound to have something else to drink in here…” she muttered as she started to rummage through the cupboards.


Brian laughed, turning his head back to Justin. He brought his hand under Justin’s chin, tipping his face up to look at him.


“Hey,” Brian said softly.


“Hey…” Justin’s face broke into a wide smile. “I’m drunk, Brian…” he whispered.


“I know…” Brian whispered back, smiling.


“And I’m horny…” Justin chuckled.


Brian laughed. “I noticed…” he smirked, looking down at Justin’s crotch. Justin followed with his eyes, blushing.


“Well it’s your fault!” he complained. “I was talking about you sucking my dick, and then you swept in here looking totally hot and smelling good and whispering things… and… and…”


“And you can’t resist me when you’re drunk…” Brian laughed quietly.


“I can’t resist you anytime, Brian…” Justin smiled blindingly. “But god, I want to touch you so badly right now it’s killing me…” he whispered. “Maybe we can fuck before Daphne comes back…” he raised his eyebrows hopefully.


Brian laughed, running his hand along the side of Justin’s cheek. “No, Sunshine, we can’t. But I am going to fuck you later…” he leaned in and kissed the spot his hand had just covered. “And it’s gonna be slow… and hot… and you’re gonna come so hard…”


Justin moaned. Brian’s hand dropped to his cock, pressing gently. Justin’s hips bucked into Brian’s hand as he sucked in a breath.


“God I love it when you’re horny…” Brian whispered into his ear, his tongue swiping the edge before he pulled his hand away.


Justin groaned softly. This was going to be a long night…


Daphne bustled back out of the kitchen, bottle and bags in hand. She dumped everything on the coffee table, reaching to open a bag of chips as she handed Brian the bottle.


“Rye, Daphne?” he laughed. “After tequila…? I’m not cleaning it up if one of you pukes…” he warned.


“Well, it’s all we have!” she muttered. “But it’s kind of like whiskey, isn’t it?” she smiled.


Brian chuckled. “Kind of, but it tastes a lot more like motor oil…” he grimaced. “But hey, it’ll do the job…” he grinned, pouring. He filled Justin’s glass too, but kept it and clinked glasses with Daphne before they each drank. She frowned. “Ewww, I see what you mean…” she grimaced back.


Brian pulled her back against the couch, his arm wrapping around her shoulders as he nuzzled his face closer to her. “So what was Justin saying before I came in…” he whispered in her ear.


She shivered, making a mental note to leave the drink alone if Brian was going to whisper in her ear like that…


“Well, he was telling me about the night he took you away from those two twinks at Babylon. You know, when you first met…? Hey, did you know I was there?” she grinned deviously at Brian.


Brian’s eyebrow went up. “Uh huh… go on…” he prompted.


“Well, he was at the part where you’re back at the loft, and you’re in bed, and…”


“…and he shot his load before I even got his dick down my throat…” Brian smirked as Justin blushed. “Right, I remember…” he laughed softly. “Ahh, youth…” he teased. Justin smacked him on the chest.


“It didn’t exactly take you long to come either, Brian!” Justin taunted. It was Daphne’s turn to raise her eyebrow.


“Oh, do tell… do tell…!” she grinned.


Brian looked at Justin, laughing. “Yeah, go on Justin… you think you can embarrass me?” he smiled wide. He leaned his mouth into Justin’s ear again. “You think you can talk about me fucking you, with me sitting right here, and not lose it…?” he drawled. Justin flushed as the heat flooded his body. He let out a long breath.


“Oh, I’ll tell you Daph…” Brian smiled, turning his head back to her. “You see, after Justin had his first, uh, release of the night…” he glanced at Daphne’s laughing face… “…I figured he’d better learn what a real blow job felt like…” Brian wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Daphne laughed again.


“And given that we’ve already established my skills at giving head, let’s just say it was an enlightening experience for young Justin here…” Brian pulled his lower lip into his mouth, wetting his lips before continuing. Justin watched his tongue, his cock twitching.


“Cause you know, Daphne, the secret to a good blow job is in the variety.” Daphne sat up straighter, leaning forward. If Brian Kinney was going to give oral sex tips, she was listening… Fuck, she really hoped she remembered this in the morning!


Brian laughed before continuing. “See, you want to mix up the way you do it…” Brian looked at Justin, noting the flush high in his cheeks, “… so you lick slowly for a while, then try sucking for a bit…” he swept his tongue over his lips again, knowing Justin and Daphne were both watching him with significant interest. Ah, he loved an audience…


“Then maybe go for sucking the skin itself, not the cock…” Justin pulled in a breath. “Or you could tease the slit with your tongue… then try wrapping your mouth around it and going as deep as you can manage…” he tried not to laugh at the looks on both of their faces. Both horny at this point, but for different reasons… Brian pressed his lips together tightly, spinning the two of them out a little further…


“And if you can master your gag reflex, well… let’s just say you’ll definitely get invited on a second date…” Brian winked at Daphne. She stared for a second, then burst out laughing.


“It’s too bad you’re a girl, Daph… If you had a cock, I’d be happy to give you a demonstration…” he arched his eyebrow suggestively at her.


She laughed again. “Nice try, Brian. I’m not letting you blow Justin yet. You can wait until you get home. Or at least until I’m in my room!” she snickered softly.


Brian laughed back. He turned to look at Justin, who looked like he was going to combust. Brian stroked the hair off his face, noting Justin’s immediate press into his hand. He leaned his head over, his lips against Justin’s ear. “Do you have any idea how hot you are when you’re desperate…?” Brian whispered. Justin made a small sound, shifting in a vain attempt to accommodate his cock inside his jeans.


“Ok, then what…? Was that it?” Daphne asked, poking Brian in the shoulder with her finger. “What about you…?” she prodded. “What was this about you coming fast, hmmm?”


Brian snorted around the drink in his mouth. Shit, this straight liquor in large glasses was starting to make him feel a little fuzzy too. And Daphne never let up. He had to admire a girl like that…


“Well, Daph, look at him…” Brian murmured softly, turning both their heads to look at Justin. “Imagine him younger, more nervous, more desperate… if you can…” Brian smiled slyly.


“He’s laying sprawled on my bed, all boneless and sated after two orgasms in very short sequence… his hair all messed up, his face all flushed and pink…” Brian raked his eyes over Justin’s face, noting the interesting similarities between then and now.


“…but he’s still horny, I can tell. I can always tell…” Brian smiled at Justin’s tongue darting out to wet his dry lips. Daphne nodded reverently. Brian laughed.


“And I’m seriously fucking horny after chasing one trick all night, then ending up with this pile of blond boy ass in my arms at Babylon, bumping and grinding against me like there’s no tomorrow…” Justin gave Brian an incredulous look, blinking slowly at him.


“And then he’d come in my mouth… twice…” Brian stared back at Justin, daring him to disagree with a small lift of his brow. Justin could only stare back, his eyes riveted to Brian’s mouth.


“So what’d you do?” Daphne asked, her voice hushed and breathy.


Brian turned his head to look at her, a slow, sexy smile on his face. “What do you think I did, Daphne?” he whispered.


Her eyes widened, staring at Brian’s face, motioning for him to go on with her head…


Brian turned back to look at Justin, smiling at the intense concentration on Justin’s face. He knew what that meant. Justin was desperately trying not to lose it. He briefly wondered if he could make Justin come without touching him…


“Maybe Justin should tell you. What do you think, Justin…?” Brian breathed into his ear.


Justin bit his lip, knowing that he’d do pretty much anything Brian wanted at this point. As long as it ended with Brian’s cock inside him…


Daphne looked at Justin, her eyes eager and welcoming.


He blushed, his mind rolling back the images of that night… Brian pulling his legs slowly, dragging him down the bed… Brian’s hands sliding up his body, awakening nerves that had started to slumber after two mind-blowing orgasms…


Brian’s hard, wet cock dragging up his body, reminding him that this wasn’t over yet… Brian’s hands on his hips, pushing him onto his stomach…


Justin pulled in a breath, his body pulsing with need.


Brian pulling him to his knees, lifting his ass into the air, spreading him… Brian’s slick fingers opening him gently, making him moan and push back onto them. Brian’s cock nudging his hole, seeking entrance…


Justin looked up, seeing Daphne’s expectant face and Brian’s amused one. He laughed, blushing. He closed his eyes for a second, hoping to clear his mind, but it only served to allow him to picture it better, to feel Brian’s cock inside him when it was still so new, so foreign to him… and Brian started so slowly, so gently… but then he couldn’t hold it anymore… Justin smiled, opening his eyes.


“Well, Daph, let’s just say that when Brian, um…” Justin looked up at Brian, noting the small lift of his brow, “…made love to me after the blowjobs…” Justin saw both Brian and Daphne notice of his choice of words… he paused…


“What!?” Daphne pushed him with her finger.


Justin chuckled. “I guess my tight, virgin ass was a bit much for him…” he looked at Brian, the challenge clear in his eyes. Brian stared back, his mouth opening slightly.


Justin leaned over Brian, moving closer to Daphne. He put his hand on her knee, his other hand reaching for her drink. He took a long, burning sip, then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.


“He lasted about three minutes…” Justin whispered to Daphne, but loud enough that Brian could clearly hear him. Daphne squealed, laughing. She pushed against Brian’s shoulder, shoving him into Justin.


Brian winced at the shove, annoyance briefly flitting across his face before he masked it. Someone was going to pay for this, and it wasn’t going to be Daphne…


He’d had just about enough of drunken-best-friend-bonding. If they weren’t going to fawn over him, he was going to take Justin home and fuck his brains out…


Daphne turned to Brian, laughing. “So who’s Mr. Cool now, huh?” she giggled. “You’re…”


The shrill ring of the phone cut her off, making Justin jump. Brian instinctively reached out a hand to smooth across Justin’s back, his fingers soothingly reminding Justin of his presence.


Daphne jumped up to answer the phone, stumbling across the room before the ringing stopped. “I’m coming, I’m coming…” she yelped.


Justin laughed. “New boyfriend…” he smiled at Brian. They both watched her grab the phone and then affect nonchalance, answering as though she’d been lounging on the couch eating peeled grapes all night.


Brian smiled, shaking his head. He couldn’t imagine Justin having a best friend other than Daphne.


He turned his head to look at Justin, who was pouring another shot with a shaky hand. Brian reached out to steady the bottle, and to keep the quantity at a semi-reasonable level.


Justin picked up the glass when they were done, his eyes fixed on Brian as he brought the drink to his lips. He tipped the glass up, letting the liquid touch his mouth, watching Brian watch his lips part as the amber liquid slid between them. He closed his mouth, leaning forward to press against Brian’s lips. When Brian’s mouth opened, he pushed the liquor into his mouth, the wanton gesture bringing a small growl from Brian’s chest.


Brian’s hand closed around the back of his head, pulling him tighter. Their tongues met, lips crushing together as they kissed. Justin moaned quietly into Brian’s mouth, his cock aching in his pants. He shifted his hips automatically, the small movement making him gasp softly as the friction from his pants rubbed against the head of his dick. He did it again, grunting as he felt the same slight pressure.


Brian smiled as they parted, his forehead resting against Justin’s. He looked down at Justin’s crotch, seeing the small rocking of his hips. He looked back up at Justin’s face, seeing the pleasure flick over his features. He grinned.


“Justin…” Brian whispered.


Justin murmured some sort of response, his eyes still closed and his forehead still resting on Brian’s.


“Interesting story, Justin…” Brian continued. Justin opened his eyes, concern briefly darkening his face. “But…”


Brian brought his finger to Justin’s lips. “Shhhh. I didn’t say it wasn’t a true story… just an interesting one…” Brian smiled slyly. His finger started to trace the swollen outline of Justin’s lower lip. Justin twitched slightly in response, his hips rocking again.


Brian pressed his lips closer to Justin’s ear, his breath making the hairs on the back of Justin’s neck stand up. “You were unbelievably fucking tight that night…” he breathed. Justin shivered. “I couldn’t help it… your ass was so hot on my cock, so wickedly, fucking tight…” Brian licked a swath over the rim of Justin’s ear.


“Do you know what I love, Justin…?” he murmured softly, his breath wet in Justin’s ear.


Justin shook his head, his eyes closed, hips shifting.


“I love the sound you make when my fingers press inside you…” Brian whispered. “Do you want my fingers inside you, Justin…?” he asked. Justin nodded mutely, his breath fast now.


“And then your mouth drops open…” Brian looked down at Justin’s lap, noting the increased pace of his hip movements. “And you press back on my hand…” Brian let his fingers trail the edge of Justin’s shoulder.


“Do you know how hard it makes me when you fuck yourself on my hand, Justin…?” Brian’s voice was thick in Justin’s ear. Justin groaned softly.


“And the sound you make when I press against your prostate…” Brian let a small, sexy laugh escape his lips. “Makes me want to fuck you forever…” Justin mewled out a soft sound, his hips circling dangerously.


“Justin…” Brian brought his mouth over top of Justin’s. He hovered, waiting. Justin opened his eyes, his lids heavy and low.


“Come, Justin…” Brian ordered quietly.


Justin groaned.


Brian smiled against his mouth. “Come for me, Justin…”


“… imagine it’s my hot… wet… mouth… sucking you, Justin…”


“… my long… slick… fingers… fucking you…”


“… my…”


Brian stopped, Justin’s groan cutting him off. He watched Justin’s hips jerk, felt his hand grip Brian’s thigh tightly. He smiled as he saw Justin’s body slump back against the couch, his lips open and wet. God, Justin was so fucking sexy when he came…


Brian shifted his weight, pulling himself to his feet. He reached for Justin’s hand, then saw Justin’s boneless body propped against the couch. He leaned down, slipping his arms under Justin’s knees and shoulders, lifting Justin effortlessly. Justin squeaked quietly at the motion, then immediately folded himself into Brian’s chest, his arms wrapping around Brian’s neck.


Brian strode across the apartment, a hot, languid Justin in his arms. He glanced back at Daphne on the phone in the kitchen before pushing Justin’s door open with his foot. He tossed Justin gently onto the bed, his hands rushing to undo the buttons of his jeans. This one wasn’t going to last very long either…


The End.
Triciaqaf is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked The Second Time also liked 375 other stories.