- Text Size +

Part 2


The ride home from Woody’s, was, well… quiet. Not that Justin minded, although he found himself feeling increasingly…nervous… He frowned, shaking off the feeling. There was nothing to be nervous about, he was just being silly. Maybe he was tired. Brian seemed nonplussed, seemed exactly the same as always. So why was Justin anxious? Somehow the thought of not being able to talk to Brian, of not being able to say anything to him… was uncomfortable.


Brian looked over at Justin as they rode up the elevator. Justin seemed lost in thought, and not really in a good way. Brian figured Justin wouldn’t be all that comfortable with this dare, but fuck, it was only talking… It’s not like they needed words between them. He knew that, and he knew Justin knew that. Words were just habit, just convenience. He figured Justin had gotten over his need for them when he left the fiddler, but he knew that was a lie. Justin would always want words, he just knew now that actions were what counted…


Brian sighed, thinking maybe this little game wasn’t such a good idea. Justin was looking positively morose now. Time to remind him that they didn’t need words for their favourite method of communication, to get him back to where he was before they left Woody’s…


Justin jumped when he felt Brian’s hand on the back of his neck. Shit, he was nervous if Brian’s touch made him jump… He smiled at Brian without much joy, just an automatic response. Brian raised an eyebrow, dipping his head to keep Justin’s gaze. Justin looked back up, curious at Brian’s intent stare.


Brian kept his eyes on Justin’s, leaning forward slowly. Kept his eyes open as he leaned in to brush his lips against Justin’s. He watched Justin’s eyes flutter closed as he felt the warm softness of his lips begin to press into his own. He kissed Justin softly, slowly, his own eyes eventually falling shut despite his desire to keep them open. He couldn’t kiss Justin without becoming wrapped up in it, so he gave in and let his body take over.


Justin sighed into Brian’s mouth, the kiss making him forget his anxiety. This was familiar, was comfortable… this was what they were best at. He let himself ride the sensations, feel Brian’s arms wrap around him, his hips line up against Justin’s. Brian’s kisses stayed soft, affectionate. He pulled his lips away, leaving only his forehead resting against Justin’s. He opened his eyes again, waiting for Justin to do the same. When he did, his face was much softer, his eyes much less troubled. Brian smiled at him slightly, bringing his hand around to the side of Justin’s face. He put his thumb on Justin’s cheek, smoothing over the fine bones, brushing against the slight stubble. He knew this face better than his own. He knew its’ every curve, its’ slightest change from day to day. He had watched it struggle, he’d seen it flush with desire, he’d tasted its’ salty tears.


Brian was staring so intently, it made Justin pause. He watched Brian’s eyes trace his skin the way his thumb was, saw the parade of thoughts behind those beautiful green eyes. He finally looked into Justin’s eyes again, silently willing Justin to see what he needed to see. Justin stared for a long moment, blinking slowly. This was so… intense. Brian wasn’t looking away. He wasn’t working an agenda. He was just… looking. Looking at the man he loved...


Justin wanted to say something so badly, to look away, to capture this and make it stay… But he couldn’t, so he just stared back. Brian wasn’t flinching, wasn’t moving. Just letting Justin see him look. Justin felt a clench in his heart, first of joy, but instantly followed by the tight grasp of fear… He looked down.


Brian brought his fingers to Justin’s chin, tipping his head back up. Justin met his eyes again, feeling a blush creep up his cheeks. Brian cursed his inability to say anything to wipe that fear off Justin’s face. Fuck the bet! But no… he agreed to it because he believed it. They didn’t need words…


He brought one hand to each side of Justin’s face, holding him gently. He stared for another moment, then kissed Justin softly. Without turning around, he reached for Justin’s hands as he started to walk backwards. Pulling Justin with him, he moved slowly to the bedroom, pausing at the steps to make sure he could climb them without having to turn away from Justin or let go of his hands.


When they got to the edge of the bed, Brian turned so they were sideways to the mattress. He reached a hand back to Justin’s face, brushing the hair from his forehead. Justin smiled softly, his eyes downcast again. Brian turned him slightly, pushing him back gently onto the bed. Once Justin was laying down, Brian kneeled on the bed beside him. Justin reached out to turn off the light beside the bed, but Brian stretched out a hand to stop him. Justin looked at him, questioning. Brian shook his head, then ran his fingers down the side of Justin’s face. He let his eyes roam down Justin’s body, then back up to meet his gaze. He shook his head again, smiling. Justin laughed a bit, understanding Brian’s message. Ok, he wanted the lights on. Justin didn’t mind…


Brian’s fingers reached for Justin’s shirt, dipping underneath the hem. He stroked Justin’s belly softly, making Justin jump a little. He closed his eyes, the feel of Brian’s first touch always making him swoon ever so slightly. He opened them again when he felt Brian’s fingers on his face, rubbing gently. Brian smiled, nodding. Justin smiled back, understanding. Brian wanted Justin to watch him touch Justin. Ok…


Justin smiled further, thinking that maybe this silence thing wasn’t so bad. It was scarier than he expected, not having the comfort of words to fill the air, not being able to use them for distraction, for clarification. He had to pay more attention than he expected. It was more demanding than he imagined it would be, but Brian was being so intense, so… sweet…? Justin laughed a bit to himself, knowing Brian would kill him if he could read his mind. But it was true… Justin realized that if he stayed in the present, stayed with Brian right here, right now, he was safe. He was… loved.


He closed his eyes again at that thought, feeling the warm flush spread from his chest out to his fingertips. He opened them quickly, knowing Brian was watching, seeing Brian’s steady stare. God, it was brutal to have to stay this intimate, this open… Maybe Brian wasn’t the only one with issues, Justin thought to himself, laughing. Brian cocked his head a bit, wondering at the joke, but just smiled patiently.


Justin put his hand on top of Brian’s, stroking his fingers gently. He smiled up at Brian, stretching his body on the bed, raising his arms over his head. Brian raised an eyebrow, an evil grin starting to turn up the corners of his mouth. That was an invitation if ever he saw one…


He looked up at Justin’s outstretched arms, then back to Justin’s face. He narrowed his eyes for a moment, then cocked his head to the side to ask the question. Justin smiled, then stretched his arms out further, looking from one to the other. He looked back to Brian and nodded, a sexy smile on his lips and in his eyes.


Brian felt a wave of lust pass through him, flaring his nostrils and making his cock twitch. Jesus. Justin made him hornier than anyone else, hornier than he’d ever imagined. Somehow the knowledge of what he sounded like when he came, what noises he would make depending on the way Brian touched him… that knowledge made it hotter, not more boring like Brian always thought it would.


Brian swept his eyes over Justin’s chest and arms, up to his face. He stood quickly, going over to the closet. When he returned, he swung one leg over Justin’s body, straddling him. Brian ran his fingers down Justin’s chest, the soft fabric creating extra friction over his nipples when Brian’s hands lingered there. Justin arched his back, his breath starting to increase slightly. Brian flattened his palms on Justin’s stomach, pushing the shirt up as he smoothed his hands over Justin’s warm skin. He pulled the shirt slowly over Justin’s head, trapping his arms in it briefly. Brian leaned down and kissed Justin while holding the shirt around his arms, keeping Justin pinned. He kissed him gently at first, then more insistently as his tongue pushed through Justin’s wet lips. Justin sighed into his mouth, returning the kiss.


Brian finally broke away, discarding the shirt then reaching up to Justin’s right hand, winding the tie once before crossing the ends over one another and securing it to the bed. He took the second tie and did the same with Justin’s left hand, watching small dark pink patches sprout on Justin’s chest and cheeks. He smiled at the signs of desire imprinted on Justin’s body. The bulge in Justin’s jeans was a pretty good giveaway, too…


Brian sat back on Justin’s legs, looking at Justin’s outstretched arms and bound wrists. His own cock was at full attention now, so he pulled open the buttons on his jeans slowly, letting each one pop, the pressure from his engorged dick pushing them apart with minimal assistance. Justin’s eyes dropped to Brian’s dick, his tongue unconsciously sweeping the inside of his lips. Brian laughed softly, making Justin look up at him. Justin blushed at Brian’s smirk.


Fucker, Justin thought. He thinks I can’t do much tied up, but how wrong he’d be… Brian’s so easy. He thinks he’s Mr. Sophisticated when it comes to sex, but his buttons are so easy to push…


Justin pulled against the restraints at the same time he pushed up with his hips, trying to dislodge Brian from on top of him. Fortunately Brian had tied him with a reasonable amount of slack. Brian lifted up, watching to see what Justin wanted, and Justin pushed further, wiggling his hips to shove Brian off. Brian lifted one knee, giving Justin room to scoot over. Justin wiggled up the bed a bit, giving him more leeway in the ties on his wrists. Once he had enough room, he brought his arms together and crossed them, then twisted his body so he could flip over.


Brian watched, unsure what Justin was trying to do. Then Justin heard the catch in Brian’s breath as he shifted himself to his elbows and knees, his bound wrists crossed under his head. He lifted his ass higher while pushing his knees further apart, spreading himself before Brian. He smiled into the bed below him, knowing exactly what the look on Brian’s face would be at this point…


He heard a small growl from Brian before feeling strong hands on his hips, yanking his jeans roughly over his ass. Justin snickered, feeling the haste and desire in Brian’s movements. He lifted each knee, giving Brian the chance to pull his jeans off his legs. He heard them hit the ground at the foot of the bed and felt Brian’s hands on his skin at the same moment. He stiffened slightly, bracing himself. Brian’s hands were hot and firm on his ass, kneading him. Justin moaned quietly, wondering if this was such a good idea after all. He knew it would turn Brian on to offer himself so blatantly to him, but he kind of forgot how much it turned him on to be in this position with Brian. And while he was bound…


Justin licked his lips again, swallowing heavily. Brian smiled, seeing goosebumps break out on Justin’s skin. He could feel the heat radiating off Justin’s body, could see the tightly drawn muscles holding him still. He smoothed his hands over Justin’s ass, hearing Justin’s breath react to his touch. He let his thumbs linger, drawing closer to Justin’s hole. Justin sucked in a breath, holding it. He leaned forward, the heat from his face reaching Justin’s senses before his tongue did. Justin pushed out the breath and a low moan when Brian’s flat tongue licked a swath from his balls to his tailbone. His knees started to quiver when Brian did it again, slower. He rocked back into Brian’s mouth, seeking more contact.


Brian chuckled softly, then used his hands to pull Justin’s ass wider. Justin quivered again, then groaned deeply when Brian’s tongue pressed against his hole, pushing through the muscle. Brian pushed harder, fucking Justin with his tongue. Justin’s hips rocked into him hard, his moans making Brian’s cock twitch.


Then suddenly he was gone, Justin’s ragged breathing echoing in his ears. Justin bit back the words, wanting to say something, to find out why Brian stopped, anything…


He gasped out a low sound when he felt a wet, slick thumb against his hole. God, that first slippery touch of lube was so fucking hot, so simple and yet so carnal at the same time. It was the thought of what it was for that made Justin hot, and the two had become connected in his brain so that whenever he felt the first cold slick caress, his mind jumped in a split second to the feel of being penetrated, of being taken…


Brian rubbed his thumb over the wrinkled skin, pushing gently until he was inside Justin. Justin moaned, the sound rippling through Brian like a shiver. Thank god they didn’t have to give up making any sound, he thought as he pushed his thumb further, twisting and angling it to make Justin moan again.


But it was killing him not to be able to talk to Justin now… He didn’t mind keeping his mouth shut during the normal course of the day, but he loved to tell Justin how hot he was, hot tight he was… Brian bit down on his lip to keep from saying anything. He wanted to make Justin say something, though… he smiled dangerously to himself.


He brought his other hand to Justin’s crack, his second thumb pushing in beside the first. Justin gasped, a low growl pushing out of his lungs. Brian pulled with his thumbs, stretching Justin wide. Justin groaned, his legs shaking. Brian knew he was dying to tell Brian to fuck him, could tell by the small sounds coming from Justin’s mouth, the hands clenching the ties holding him to the bed. Brian rubbed him on the inside, his own cock starting to drip in anticipation. Justin groaned loudly, his arms straining to pull back, to touch Brian. Brian started a rhythmic thrusting with his thumbs, twisting and pushing them. God, Justin was so hot. Brian wasn’t sure he could do this much longer, watching Justin’s hole contract around his thumbs. He pulled harder, wanting to pry Justin apart. He was going to fuck him hard when he started, so he wanted to make sure Justin was ready. Judging by the steady whimpers beneath him, Justin was ready a few minutes ago…


Brian couldn’t do it any longer, yanking his thumbs out of Justin and grabbing a condom from the night table. He ignored the shaking of his hands as he rushed to get it over his pulsing dick, his teeth pushing hard into his lower lip to keep him quiet. He shoved his jeans down quickly, then grabbed Justin’s hips, rising up onto his knees. He tore his shirt over his head, needing to feel Justin’s skin against his when they started fucking. He wasn’t sure whose moan was louder when he pushed into Justin, his one hand reaching under Justin to pull on his straining cock. Brian dropped onto Justin’s back, pressing his body against his lover’s, needing to feel every inch of him. Justin struggled to support them both, his hips snapping back into Brian’s thrusts as hard as he could meet them.


The loft was filled with the rough, grunting sounds of their fuck, the moans seeming louder with no whispered words to connect them. Brian knew he was making more noise than he usually did, but he couldn’t seem to stop himself. He also knew he was going to cum momentarily, and he grabbed Justin’s dick again to bring him over the edge with him. His thrusts got shallower, keeping his dick buried deep inside Justin. He pumped relentlessly, pressing Justin’s prostate on each stroke. Justin’s moans sounded choked, like he couldn’t get enough air into his lungs in between them. Brian finally let go, the pleasure snapping him into Justin with enough force to knock them both flat, Justin collapsing under him. He leaned up onto his hands, keeping his weight off Justin’s chest as he rutted into him, the last spasms of his orgasm wracking his body. It wasn’t until he rolled off of Justin and pulled Justin slightly onto his side that he realized Justin had cum too, the bed wet beneath him.


They stayed pressed against one another for a few minutes, Justin’s arms aching but his body too tired to move. Plus he couldn’t say anything to tell Brian to untie him, so he rested limply beside Brian, letting his heart beat slow to a normal pace. Brian sighed contentedly behind him, his hand resting heavily on Justin’s hip. He felt Brian reach between them, pulling the used condom off and dropping it on the floor beside the bed. He was too tired to tie it off…


Brian sat up abruptly, reaching for Justin’s hands. Justin looked up at him, smiling, but saw alarm on Brian’s face. Brian searched his eyes heavily, his hands yanking at the tie. Justin shook his head gently, still smiling. Brian paused, taking a deep breath as he got the first one undone. He reached for the second with a little more composure, more confident now that Justin was ok, that he hadn’t hurt him.


Once he had both of Justin’s hands loose, he turned Justin onto his back and leaned over him, examining both wrists for red marks. Justin brought one hand on top of Brian’s, making Brian look at him. Justin smiled again, willing Brian to see that it was ok, that he was fine. Brian held his stare for a minute, then softly smiled back, an almost sheepish look on his face. Justin brought a hand to Brian’s chin, tilting his face up to look more clearly at Justin. He leaned down and kissed Justin softly, wishing he could tell him… fuck. Brian laughed softly to himself, realizing he was frustrated by not being able to tell Justin something. How the fuck did that happen, he wondered? Maybe it was knowing Justin didn’t expect to hear anything, maybe it was the age-old fear of somehow hurting the people he cared about, he didn’t know. He looked into Justin’s totally trusting face, feeling his heart flip and careen to a brief stop. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes and letting his lips meet Justin’s. He held his lips there for a moment, just wanting to feel Justin against him, wanting to keep him there.


Justin kissed him back softly, letting his hands wind through Brian’s hair. He stroked gently down Brian’s back, soothing him. Brian seemed at a loss without being able to blow things off with a witty remark. Justin smiled, thinking maybe this silence thing was going to be more of an experience than either of them expected it to be…

 

Brian rested his head on Justin’s chest, listening to his breathing. He let his hand wander down Justin’s body, stroking the soft hair at the base of Justin’s limp cock. He felt Justin shiver a bit, then felt a hand on his shoulder, pushing him backwards. He rolled over, letting Justin lean onto him. Brian closed his eyes as Justin’s fingers started to trace lazy patterns on his chest and abs, skimming over his hips and the tops of his thighs. He relaxed more heavily into the bed, letting Justin touch him. He started slightly when he felt Justin’s lips press against his, realizing he must be more tired than he thought he was. Justin leaned up, making Brian open his eyes. Brian saw the contented look on Justin’s face, then laughed when he saw Justin flick one eyebrow up and rake his eyes down Brian’s body. His laugh rumbled quietly in his chest until he felt Justin’s hand close over his cock, coaxing it back to life. He sighed, letting his eyes close as Justin moved down his body, his mouth replacing his hand on Brian’s slowly filling dick. He decided to let his body to respond to Justin’s talented tongue, his last conscious thought before he gave himself over to man above him.