- Text Size +

Part 4


In the elevator, Brian backed Justin against the wall, his hands reaching under Justin’s shirt to find bare skin to touch. Justin shivered a bit, the familiar feel of Brian’s hands never getting old. They kissed, Brian pressing his body into Justin’s, covering him completely. Justin leaned his hips forward, wanting to feel every inch of Brian’s body against him. The ardour that had cooled somewhat on the ride home from Babylon started to rise again, Justin remembering what it felt like to push his finger inside Brian’s body, the sound of Brian’s breath when he pulled out and thrust in again…


Justin deepened the kiss, his hands grasping at the back of Brian’s shirt, seeking closer contact. He heard the elevator stop at their floor, felt Brian start to pull away to go inside. He let Brian lean away enough to separate their chests, then grabbed the front of Brian’s shirt to keep him there. Brian raised an eyebrow, wondering what Justin was doing. Justin pulled the bottom snap open, then the next, then the next. Brian raised his eyebrow further, but his mouth was trying not to smile. Justin popped all the snaps on Brian’s shirt open, then ran his hands across the smooth expanse of skin in front of him. He took a deep breath, his nostrils flaring at the heady scent of Brian’s skin. Brian was still watching him, curious and amused.


Jesus christ... I’m going to lick every inch of you, I’m going to make your nipples ache and your stomach muscles quiver… I’m going to tease you so badly, you’ll be begging me to stop…


Justin leaned his head forward, once again grateful for the difference in their heights that made some things easier… He pulled in another deep breath before his tongue reached Brian’s chest, letting it barely flick the narrow groove between Brian’s pecs. He knew Brian would be closing his eyes right… about… now…


His tongue flicked again, moving across to the left towards Brian’s nipple. He heard Brian sigh quietly, but felt his hands tighten on Justin’s hips. When he reached Brian’s nipple, he let his tongue circle it slowly first, then sucked it gently into his mouth. He heard Brian’s breath catch, felt the slow press of his thigh against Justin’s legs. He pushed back with his leg, lifting his knee slightly to press between Brian’s thighs. He could feel the weight of Brian’s balls against the top of his thigh, so he pushed a little higher, feeling Brian’s hips jerk ever so slightly.


Justin sucked harder on Brian’s nipple, feeling the twitch in Brian’s body as his teeth grazed the sensitive skin. He sucked again, then brought his teeth down in a wide circle around it, scraping his teeth towards each other until only Brian’s nipple was between them. He heard Brian’s intake of breath as he rolled the nub between his teeth, pulling outward as he did.


I’m not moving till you say my name…


He pulled harder, hearing a low growl from Brian’s throat. He let it pop from his mouth, then slowly licked small flicks back across Brian’s chest toward the other nipple. Brian’s chest moved faster with his breath, his hands still holding Justin’s hips tightly.


Justin repeated the torture on Brian’s other nipple, his leg pushing hard under Brian’s balls. His tongue soothed then his teeth scraped, his hands squeezing Brian’s ass, pulling him closer. Brian’s head started falling back, small growls escaping his lips. Justin upped the pressure, sucking hard, his tongue flicking the swollen tissue, then pressing down hard. He knew Brian loved it when he did this, but he was usually so distracted by Brian’s cock that he gave up on his nipples sooner than Brian would like. But not tonight…


He switched back to the other side, content to keep teasing Brian until he broke down and said Justin’s name. He could feel Brian’s hands trying to pull him away from the elevator wall, seeking to push him into the loft. He fought back, holding his ground, his teeth nipping, pulling.


“Justin!” Brian muttered finally, his voice gravely.


Justin stopped, looking up at Brian with a big grin on his face. Brian’s face was flushed, his lips red and wet. He slowly opened his eyes to look down at Justin. He looked somewhat startled, both from Justin’s forcefulness and his own intense reaction. Justin wasn’t sure he realized he’d said anything out loud. Brian cocked his head when he saw Justin’s shit-eating grin. He shook his head, smiling, yanking Justin out of the elevator and into the hall.


Justin pressed up against his back while he unlocked the door, his hands sliding up Brian’s chest to pinch his abused nipples. Brian huffed, squirming to get away from Justin’s hands. When the door was open, Brian lunged inside, pulling Justin behind him. He pulled hard enough to swing Justin in front of him, then pushed him towards the bedroom. Justin laughed, stumbling forward a bit, then stopping.


Brian smacked into him, expecting Justin to keep moving. He laughed, turning Justin around by the shoulders. He looked intensely into Justin’s eyes, then leaned down to capture Justin’s mouth. He started softly, but Justin felt his hand on the back of his head as he felt the pressure from Brian’s mouth increase, his tongue pushing inside. Brian kissed him hard, payback for the torture in the elevator. Justin pulled away, a little dazed, smiling.


Brian stared at him for a second, his eyes dark, a red flush high in his cheeks. He pushed with the hands that held Justin’s shoulders, sending Justin stumbling backwards. Justin’s eyebrows popped up in surprise, his hands out behind him to keep his balance. Brian stalked forward, pushing again. Justin opened his mouth, then closed it again to keep the words inside. His breath was suddenly very heavy…


Brian looked menacing, overpowering. And unbelievably fucking hot… Justin sucked in a deep breath, scrambling backwards up the steps to the bed. He should have known Brian wouldn’t let him be that aggressive without payback, he thought absently as Brian stepped onto the bed after him, towering over him. He was sitting up, smiling at Brian. Brian dropped to his knees, hovering over Justin, making him lean back and support himself with his arms on the bed behind him. Brian looked amused now, but no less dangerous. Justin felt a thrill run through him, marvelling at the things this man could make him feel. And without saying a word…


Justin smiled to himself again, realizing he too had underestimated them. Brian spoke to him all the time, even though he was judicious with his actual words. He hadn’t missed talking as much as he thought he would. He found himself listening to Brian’s unspoken language a lot better when he wasn’t keeping a running commentary on their day. He missed the sound of Brian’s voice, but he knew he didn’t need to hear any specific words from him to know how he felt. Like right now, for instance…


Justin looked up at Brian, seeing the desire there, but also the playfulness. He knew Brian was in the mood to play tonight. Justin sighed, his cock twitching with anticipation. Not that he intended to be a passive recipient of the games, however… Justin leaned up, pushing Brian backwards. Brian wasn’t expecting it, so he sat down on his heels, his eyebrow challenging Justin to go ahead…


Justin pushed further, making Brian lean back at an angle that had to burn his upper thighs. Justin ran his hands over those long muscles, his fingers digging in. Brian grunted, his eyes watching Justin. Justin let his hand slide to Brian’s crotch, his open legs and tight jeans making his cock easily visible through the fabric. Justin pushed his hand against it, seeing Brian twitch slightly.


god, I want to make you squirm… I want to make you gasp…


Justin bit his lip to keep the words inside, his impatient hands grabbing for Brian’s ankles so he could pull Brian’s legs out towards him. He yanked, Brian letting him and following Justin’s lead. When his feet were beside Justin’s knees, Justin pushed on his chest, forcing him back onto the bottom of the bed. Brian’s head hung slightly over the edge, forcing his chin up and his graceful neck to stretch out below Justin. Justin lunged, needing to taste Brian’s skin, feel the slight stubble under his chin, suck his adam’s apple. Brian laughed a little, the sound turning into a low moan as Justin’s fingers dug into his denim-covered cock and his tongue traced its' way up his neck.


Justin licked a path up the side of Brian’s face, his tongue hungry, impatient. He hovered over Brian’s ear, wishing he could say something nasty to make Brian’s cock throb. Instead he held his mouth there, letting his heavy breath push warm, wet air into Brian’s ear. He pushed harder against Brian’s cock, letting a low sound slide into Brian’s ear. Brian writhed slightly in response, his hands resting on Justin’s back. He let his hands slip lower, seeking the waist of Justin’s pants. Justin arched his back when he felt Brian’s fingers brush his skin, pushing towards the top of his ass.


Justin’s hands shoved Brian’s shirt open, skimming the smooth skin. He slid his body down, letting his head rest mid-chest as his fingers worked open Brian’s jeans. He glanced up to see Brian lifting his head, trying to watch what Justin was doing. He didn’t want Brian to watch, he wanted him blind, unable to focus on anything but the feelings in his body. Justin shoved one hand inside Brian’s pants, pulling his dick out roughly, as his other hand slid up Brian’s chest and pushed against his chin, forcing his head back. He held his hand there, his thumb pressing firmly into the underside of Brian’s chin. He looked up to see Brian’s mouth open, his neck bent. Shit. He was so hot like this…


Justin’s fingers stroked roughly on Brian’s cock, his thumb sweeping the tip and pressing hard into the slit. Brian was making a sound somewhere between a harsh breath and a low moan, so Justin did it again.


I’m gonna fuck you, Brian…


Not that Justin didn’t love being fucked by Brian, but oh sweet jesus… the feeling of sliding his cock into Brian’s tight ass, of seeing Brian’s muscles straining underneath him, of hearing Brian moan from what Justin’s cock was doing to him…


Justin bit his lip, trying to calm his thoughts so he didn’t come all over Brian before he even got either of their pants off. Brian’s chest was pink, his skin warm and flushed. Justin let go of his chin, pushing once firmly before he did so, telling Brian not to move his head. He didn’t. Justin’s cock twitched, the unspoken knowledge that Brian knew what he wanted and that Brian wanted it too making him even harder.


He climbed off Brian, yanking on his jeans till they were at his ankles. Justin debated whether to keep them there or pull them all the way off, opting for the latter so he’d have better access to Brian’s ass… He left the shirt open on Brian’s torso, staring down at the wanton way Brian was splayed on the bed, arms out, head back, all bare muscles and glistening skin… fuck…


Justin stood up, pulling his own clothes off quickly, tossing them on the floor. He went to climb back on the bed but then looked at Brian’s head tipped over the edge of the bed again, his eyes fluttering shut at the thought swirling in his mind. Before he knew what he was doing, he walked around to the end of the bed, dropping to his knees in front of Brian’s upturned face. Brian looked up at him, his head still motionless. Justin brought one hand to either side of Brian’s face, leaning forward until his cock bumped Brian’s lips.


Brian reached his tongue out to wet his lips, the motion flicking the tip of Justin’s cock at the same time. Justin groaned, his hands pressing harder into Brian’s face in the effort to keep from plunging his dick into Brian’s upside-down mouth. Fuck, fuck, fuck…


Brian opened his mouth, adjusting his head so he was at the right angle for Justin to slide in. Justin bit his lip, watching his cock push into Brian’s mouth, seeing the heavy swallow in Brian’s exposed neck at the same time he felt it around his cock. Brian’s hands reached up around the back of Justin’s waist, pulling him forward. Justin let Brian guide him, not wanting to go too deep. He knew Brian wouldn’t do this position with anyone else, didn’t trust them not to go too far. It was so vulnerable, but it allowed him to take more of Justin’s cock than in any other position.


Fuck… Brian… oh my god…


Brian could take him pretty deep no matter what, but Justin kept feeling that he should stop going forward, thinking it wasn’t possible for Brian to take any more. But then he’d feel Brian’s hands pushing him gently, see his cock slide a tiny bit further… Justin knew he couldn’t thrust like this, it was too deep. But oh, fuck… the desire to pump his hips was making him grit his teeth. He started pulling out, gasping when he felt the head of his cock hit Brian’s tongue, feeling it swirl and flick him. Then Brian’s hands were pushing him forward again, starting a rhythm. Justin closed his eyes, unable to watch without losing it…


He opened them again, looking down Brian’s prone body on the bed, seeing Brian’s straining cock. He watched the tip weep a drop of pre-cum, moaning at the visual evidence of how much this was turning Brian on…


He could feel his balls starting to lift, but he didn’t want to come like this… Justin groaned Brian’s name, pulling his cock out quickly. He slumped onto his heels on the floor, his forehead hitting Brian’s chest. He lay like that for a moment, Brian’s soft hands stroking his back, helping him calm down. He lifted up finally, realizing Brian’s neck was probably sore from being backwards, even if it was resting against the edge of the mattress. Shit, all the blood had probably rushed to his head by now. Well, not all the blood, Justin thought, eyeing Brian’s rigid cock.


Justin sat up, leaning down to place a kiss on Brian’s mouth, his hands lifting Brian’s head gently. Brian let his head sink into Justin’s hands, his mouth wet and swollen from Justin’s cock. Justin moaned into his mouth, the unfamiliar position making the kiss feel wicked and thrilling…


Justin finally stood up, climbing onto the bed beside Brian. Brian lifted his head, watching Justin drape himself over Brian’s body. Brian brought his arms up to cup his hands under his head, staring intently at Justin. His cheeks were red, his eyes glossy. Justin huffed out a breath, amazed for the millionth time by how much he loved looking at that face, especially when it was flushed with desire…


Brian wiggled a bit down the bed, letting his head rest in a more comfortable position, but still leaning slightly over the edge of the bed. Justin let his hands roam Brian’s body, his fingers tracing Brian’s sides, feeling each ridge of muscle through his torso as he moved lower. His hands reached Brian’s hips, whispering feather soft touches that made Brian squirm, his lower abs and hips super-sensitive, particularly to very light touch.


Justin couldn’t help himself as he pushed his body down, his mouth seeking Brian’s skin in the same spot his hands had just teased. He heard Brian’s moan when his lips reached his hipbone, his tongue licking small swaths before his lips pressed wide and wet. The steady pulse of Brian’s breath was snaking into Justin’s brain, narrowing his world until all he could hear was the rush of blood in his own ears and Brian’s harsh breath, punctuated by the odd moan. Justin kept trying for the moans, moving his mouth and his hands until he got one. He could feel the heat from Brian’s cock, could smell the tightly coiled readiness in Brian’s body. When his mouth finally closed over the head of Brian’s cock, Justin couldn’t tell which one of them the moan came from.


Justin rubbed Brian’s cock over his lips, against his nose, across his forehead. He fucking loved this. Brian was gasping, his hips pushing into Justin’s face, seeking the wet warmth. Justin teased a bit longer, loving the feel of the wet heat against his skin, then finally let Brian push into his mouth again. He hummed Brian’s name into his cock, knowing Brian wouldn’t be able to make out anything other than a moan and the vibrations on his dick. Brian wound his fingers in Justin’s hair, holding but not pushing. Justin sucked hard, pulling the blood to the head of Brian’s cock over and over.


“Justin…”


Justin heard the throaty whisper, his body jerking like Brian had touched his cock. Fuck… need more… Justin doubled his efforts on Brian’s cock, hearing the stuttered breathing, feeling Brian’s hands tighten in his hair.


Say it again… say it…


Justin stopped, his mouth hovering over Brian’s cock. He waited, hearing Brian’s groan of frustration, watching him push his hips up in vain, keeping his mouth just out of reach but close enough that Brian could feel its’ heat. Then he pushed down, hard, taking as much of Brian as he could. He heard Brian’s loud gasp, his low moan.


Come on… say it…


Justin was pretty sure he was the one whimpering now, silently begging Brian to say his name again. He could feel how close Brian was, but didn’t want him to come this way. He wanted him to come when Justin was inside him…


Justin pulled away, glancing at Brian’s face as he shifted positions. He saw Brian wince from the interruption, his jaw tight. His hands were closed into fists, his whole body poised and ready. Justin kneeled between his legs, his knees nudging Brian’s legs apart as he reached for a condom and lube. Brian leaned his head up, watching Justin open the wrapper and place the condom at the tip of his cock. Brian grabbed the lube from Justin’s hands, waiting until the condom was in place.


“Justin…” he whispered, his eyes locked on Justin’s, his fingers stroking the lube down Justin’s shaft.


Justin’s breath stopped in his chest, his heart beating furiously. He loved this man so fucking much it made his head swim. It never failed that when the emotions were this intense the physical desire clambered on top of them, knocking them to the ground as the heat coiled through his body, leaving them panting in the dust.


Justin kept his eyes on Brian’s as he pushed forward, fighting the desire to close them as the all-consuming warmth wrapped around his dick. He knew he was chanting Brian’s name now, his body lost to the sensations. Brian never broke eye contact, his mouth open, sweat beading on his forehead. Justin held his position, waiting until Brian was ready for more, his cock throbbing part-way in.


When he felt Brian give, he pushed forward, his breath rushing out of him along with Brian’s name. Jesus fucking christ. This was going to kill him, it really was… Brian was so tight, so unbelievably tight… Justin heard the strangled moan leave his mouth, feeling like he was watching his body from somewhere else. Like this was the hottest fucking porn he’d ever seen, except he was right in the middle of it. Oh god…


Justin pulled Brian’s legs up, his fingers digging into the muscles, ramming himself as tight as he could against Brian’s body. Brian’s legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. Justin closed his eyes, his body struggling to stay in the game…


He knew it was over when he heard Brian whisper his name again… then again.


“Justin…” Brian’s voice was breathy, hoarse. Justin opened his eyes and moaned when he realized Brian’s eyes were finally closed, his mouth forming Justin’s name over and over again. Justin rutted hard, their bodies moving in a silent concert as the sound of his name filled the loft. He felt like his heart would break if his dick didn’t explode first…


Justin dropped one of Brian’s legs to reach between their bodies and jerk Brian’s dick firmly. He wasn’t sure if Brian could come without it, but he knew he wasn’t going to last a moment longer…


Justin groaned out his orgasm, his body slamming into Brian’s over and over as the waves pulsed through him. He writhed on top of Brian, his hand keeping time with his body’s involuntary spasms. He felt Brian’s cock pulse in his hand, the silence suddenly deafening in the loft…


Justin dropped his head to Brian’s chest, Brian’s body wracked with convulsions under him. He kept stroking Brian’s cock, the throbbing gradually receding. Justin finally slumped onto Brian’s body, his muscles too tired to move. He felt Brian’s hand reach slowly to his back, winding its’ way into his hair, over the side of his face.


He burrowed his head deeper into the crook of Brian’s neck, letting the emotions crash over him the way the orgasm had as he heard Brian’s soft whisper…

 

“Justin…”