- Text Size +

CHAPTER 57 – BLISS IN NEW YORK…CONTINUED STUPIDITY IN PITTSBURGH

 

CARL

 

I finally herded them all back out but then had to go back for Daphne, who was also in tears, so she and Vince had to be alone for a bit.

 

                “What did Zee mean about the Petersons?”  I ask Jennifer.

 

                “Oh, that has to be told by both of us.”

 

Just as she finishes speaking Zee and Faal come in the room, carrying champagne and glasses, which Mel and Leda take off them.

 

                “You two okay?”  Red asks giving them both surprisingly gentle hugs.

 

                “Yes, it’s just we’ve offered him everything to go and…but that’s enough about that heartless bastard what did Mrs. FrostBitch and her lapdog want?”

 

                “Mrs. FrostBitch?  Seriously Faal where did that come from?”  I ask.

 

He shrugs and nudges Zee, who still looks a little shell-shocked.

 

                “Huh?  Oh, she wanted to say sorry for how she behaved towards me and…”

 

                “They apologised for firing me.  She also wanted to apologise to you all…”

 

                “No fucking way!  They aren’t coming…”  Justin immediately objects.

 

                “Honey calm down.  We told them no, it’s too soon and they accepted it and paid for lunch at Eleven but the best part is; over to you Zee…”

 

                “I’ve been given permission to ‘do what I need to do’ to pay Lindsay back for her behaviour.”

 

                “What exactly are you going to do?”  Brian asks smirking.  “Have you and Dee come up with anything yet?”

 

                “Not yet but we’re working on it.  Now people, come on drink up, then we’ve got to get to the Treehouse and then we are off to NYC at 1230 prompt!”

 

Leda starts to clear the glasses and bottles away as we finish.

 

                “Well you guys have a great time…”

 

                “Oh for the love of God woman…would you go pack!”  Zee orders.

 

                “What are you serious?   What about Butch and…”  She stammers

 

                “They can stay with Miss Scarlett and Rhett at our house.  Right Ems?”

 

                “Of course!  Now come on sweetie let’s go get you packed, I’m remarkably quick!  And honey you and I are going to have to review the leather in your wardrobe…”

 

We all pretend not to notice the grins on the faces of Mel, Jenny and Gus.

 

McCANDLESS APARTMENT BLOCK – FRIDAY MORNING

 

OFFICE

 

LINDSAY

 

I hate Zee with a passion. If it wasn’t for her, I would be on that plane today.  And of course, there’s the farce that is the wedding next weekend.  Michael and I have decided to let Brian come to us when it all goes wrong and to hold back on the ‘we told you so’ for a while.

 

But today is the day we start interviewing.  Two hours later we have finally got the people we need. We smile smugly at each other and head back to the bungalow.

 

TREEHOUSE – AFTERNOON

 

FAAL

 

“Come on people the coach is here!”  I bellow up the stairs.

 

The sounds of a thousand horses come down the stairs and everyone piles into the coach.  Debs is doing the headcount, Zee is locking up and Brian and Justin are, of course, making out in the back seats.

 

                “Seriously don’t they ever stop?”  Leda asks Mel and she just shakes her head.

 

                “Zee?”  Justin comes up for air.  “Have you packed everything Brian and I might need?”

 

                “Oh indeed.  Your mom has the boxes in her case.”

 

                “Yes darling, I do. Whatever is in there that’s making you so, anxious?”  She teases.

 

                “Oh Jennifer, you shouldn’t have said that.”  Cynthia giggles.

 

                “The same thing that’s most probably in your case Mother Taylor.  Make sure you give us the right box, I mean boxes.”  Brian hits back with his familiar tongue in cheek smirk.

 

She promptly turns back in her seat with her cheeks flaming.

 

                “This weekend, my lig, is going to be brilliant.”

 

She nods and we head to the airport.

 

STARK CONDO, NYC

 

DEE

 

Oh hell no, nobody is that fucking stupid.

 

                “Luc get in here!  I’ve just heard back from one of my friends about that heifer.  And I have the perfect coup de gras of a fucking smackdown for Zee.”

 

CHAMBERS HOTEL, NYC

 

DAPHNE

 

This place is gorgeous!  We’ve commandeered the entire two top floors and instead of us having to traipse round looking at clothes the clothes are coming to us. This for everyone but the grooms, who are being done tomorrow.  And even better, I get to stay here! Originally Vince and I were going to be at my apartment but Brian vetoed that.

 

They’ve landed and should be here in the next hour.  I’ve been told I must not look at the clothes before they get here but it’s so hard…how am I supposed to resist, Gucci, Prada, Versace, Vera Wang and YSL!

 

STARK CONDO

 

LUC

 

                “Thank you so much Franklin, I hated to impose but at the last minute their plans changed and they had already given their invites up and didn’t want to disappoint their steads.  Again much appreciated.  Of course, I’m sure I can persuade her to let you have the Candlelight Series for a few months, it’s the least I can do.  Goodbye see you at the party.”

 

I turn to Dee and kiss her cheek.  “Done my little devil.”

 

CHAMBERS HOTEL

 

DAPHNE

 

They’re here!  I don’t know who to hug first, Zee, Faal or Vince…deciding on the former two, I launch myself.

 

                “You’re not mad at me right!”

 

                “You’ve given us our lives back, how can we be mad?”  Faal gives me a bear hug.

 

                “It was so hard to keep it secret, especially when you called begging me to come and cheer her up!”

 

Zee looks so lovingly at him that I almost burst into tears again.

 

                “Okay you three, enough already.  We’ve got clothes to choose!”  Brian orders.

 

For the next three hours we try on outfit after outfit.   With Brian walking round each and every one with a critical eye.  There is almost an argument between him and Zee because she wanted the purple shoes trying to justify it saying there is purple in their flowers but of course in the end Brian got his way.  But only after Faal said he would buy her the shoes and she can wear them another time.

 

Debs has spent most of the time in tears after she tried on the first Vera Wang dress and loved it but because it didn’t fit in with their ‘scheme’ it was vetoed…so of course Zee insisted on getting it for her, telling her she can wear it on their holiday.

 

Steve and Ben were shocked when they found out that they wanted Taylor to be their flower girl so they had to call her mom to find out her size so they could get her a dress.  I really thought Steve was going to cry.

 

Leda was complaining about how long it was taking but when Mel tried on her YSL tux she shut right up and had this almost ‘feral’ expression on her face, which nobody commented on at all…well not verbally.

 

Hunter looked so great in his Prada suit that he actually got another one and Brian made him and Gus practice tying their ties over and over again until they got it right.

 

All in all it was fantastic and all the sweeter because Captain Asshat and Stuck up Heifer were nowhere near.  And because Brian and Justin decided to sort their suits out at the same time but not show each other.

 

So we have Saturday morning free to do what we want before coming back to the spa.  As we head back to our rooms all grinning, Brian calls out to Jennifer.

 

                “Can I get those things from you now?”

 

                “Hmm let me see…”

 

                “Mom!  I’ve waited a week!”  Justin complains.

 

                “Okay come on…oh uh I mean, just follow me.”

 

Five minutes later, they’re practically running to their room clutching boxes.

 

                “What’s up with them?”  I ask Vince and he whispers in my ear.  “Really!  Hmm I wonder…”

 

                “No!”

 

BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S SUITE

 

JUSTIN

 

I’m pinned against the door on the receiving end of a toe curling kiss.  His hand has unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and is soon wrapped round my cock.

 

                “We ne-need to take the edge off.”  He mutters before kissing me again.

 

I reach down and reciprocate and within minutes we are shuddering against each other.

 

                “Shower?”  I mumble against his chest.

 

                “Yeah.  Just, just give me a minute.”

 

Twenty minutes later we are on the bed sipping champagne with each other’s boxes in front of us.

 

                “Ready?”  He asks and I nod and we open them.

 

I gasp at the weight and how smooth they both feel.  And they both have nodules on the head.

 

                “Why does it have grooves in it?”  I ask.  

 

“For the lube. As it twists, it also deposits.”  He smirks at me.

 

                “So what’s with the ridges?”  He quirks an eyebrow and then it dawns on him.  “So it feels like you’re constantly entering…”

 

I was about to say something but he kisses me fiercely again.  “Can I go first?”  He pleads attacking my neck.

 

                “Yes but what about the plugs?”  I manage to groan between whimpers of delight.

 

                “Save those for South Africa, they have a great range.”

 

He flips onto his back and smiles his special smile at me and I roll on top of him and kiss him deeply.  Then start to kiss his neck and nip at nipples, kissing and sucking them into hardness.

 

                “Justin.”  He groans.  “Stop or I’ll come from that alone.”

 

Smiling I kiss a trail down to his belly button, I love his belly button, it’s so sensitive and when I whorl my tongue inside he bucks his hips and whimpers.

 

Softly I kiss my way down to his cock and suck him into my mouth tracing the vein along his shaft before sucking each of his balls, he grips the sheets.

 

                “Baby please!”

 

I reach for mine whilst still gently sucking and having already lubed my fingers start to prepare him.  He spreads his legs wide and scrambles to put a pillow under his hips.  “Now please now.”  He groans.

 

I roll it along his thigh and he flinches.  “Yeah, need to warm it up a bit.”  I mutter.  He nods and smiles before making the most erotic sound I’ve ever heard him make as I slowly push it inside him.

 

                “Wait, wait…okay go, oh God that feels amazing…keep going please keep going.”

 

I watch my fiancé slowly start to come apart. This is better than his reaction to Brietling and the noises he’s making...he’s actually chanting my name.  Sweat is pouring off him as he thrashes his head and tries to keep his hips still as I keep sliding it in and out of his body. I watch as his muscles begin to tremble in earnest.

 

                “Wait, don’t move it... let me.”  He starts to thrust against it.  “I don’t…oh-oh-oh…never felt…oh fuck, oh fuck ooooh fuck!”

 

He stiffens and spurt after spurt of cum splash between us and he goes still.  He’s fainted.

 

BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S SUITE - SATURDAY MORNING

 

BRIAN

He’s across my lap, sweat drenched and squealing as I thrust myself into him.  I’ve been doing this for the last half an hour and he’s come twice.

 

                “Oh God!  Brian!  I’m aaaaaaahhhh!”

 

I lift him off my lap as he slowly comes down from his third one and lay him on the bed. He’s practically boneless and has a dazed expression on his face.

 

                “W-w-water.” He croaks.

 

                “Sit up first.”

 

Slowly he does so and I help him sip from the bottle and I finish the rest.

 

                “I can’t wait for this afternoon.”  He mumbles curling into my chest.  “And Martha’s Vineyard.”

 

                “Neither can I.”  I reply into his hair and blink back tears as his breathing evens out.

 

The rest of the time was fantastic.  Normally I don’t like massages but the Full Harvest Ritual was the highlight of the day. I had to promise that next time we are in New York, we have to stay in the Chambers and have a spa evening.

 

We all but floated to dinner and then Martha’s Vineyard with Luc and Dee was excellent. There was no angst, no drama just fun and, of course, Leda and Mel got together officially and nobody was happier than Gus and Jenny.

 

As for me, I can’t believe I get to spend the rest of my life with him.  I mean I have lost two of my, I thought closest and dearest friends, but I have gained two others in Zee and Faal, who are as honest as my former friends were dishonest, and their families.  They looked passed what they could gain and just saw me...us and accepted us and fought for us.

 

And when they did that, the others followed their lead and now I have a family, a proper family who I know will never ever hurt me...or Justin, who I love more than life itself.  

 

Yep, I think I’ll keep the good bits and let the rest go fuck itself.  Life, as I know it now, is good!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I know the last para seems like it's the end...but we've got the board meeting, wedding, Reichmann Party and epilogue to go, so should hit the 60 chapter mark and be done.

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thank you xx