- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.    

This story is dedicated to JAZZPOET. We were having a conversation about this scene, I commented that it would make a great gapfiller and so she asked me to write one.

A big thank you again to Chelle and Tag for clean up and editing.

And a huge thank you to Tag for another wonderful banner.    

 

 


Gapfiller for 4-11

 

 

 

(Brian and Lindsay are discussing Lindsay's quickie with Sam Auerbach)

 

 

 

"You're the last person I thought I'd ever discuss dick with." Brian chuckled.

 

 

 

"This isn't about dick," Lindsay replied.

 

 

 

"Since when?" Brian asked, disbelief tinging his voice.

 

 

 

"I love Melanie," Lindsay answered, by way of explanation.

 

 

 

"Sure, you do," Brian replied. He knew Lindsay loved her, not that he understood why.

 

 

 

"Then how could I have..." She pondered.

 

 

 

"Fucked a guy?" He questioned.



Lindsay continued to reason, "... it's not possible,"

 

 

 

"Anything's possible; it's explaining it that's the tricky part," He replied.

 

 

 

"But I've always been... you know..." She stammered.

 

 

 

"A carpet muncher," Brian said, earning a glare from Lindsay. She hated that phrase.

 

 

 

"...mmmm," Brian replied as he continued to look at pictures of the near-naked models for his latest campaign.

 

 

 

"Except for that one time in college when you and I... but that was just..."

 

 

 

"Midsummer madness," Brian replied, chuckling. "Still, there is a part of you, hell, of most people, that, once every decade or so, doesn't object to a stiff prick. Believe me, I understand,"

 

 

 

"Right, Brian, how could you understand? I'm not talking about giving someone a handjob while fucking them or the very occasional blow job, if you even do that. I'm talking about accepting a cock inside your body," clarified Lindsay snottily.  

 

 

 

"So am I, Lindz . . . Sometimes you just need to be fucked. To have a huge, beautiful cock stuffed inside you, slamming in hard and deep, making you feel..." Brian's eyes were glazing over as he spoke.

 

 

 

"Brian! You are so full of shit! You are the ‘ultimate top', you don't bottom, and I doubt you ever have. There is no way that you have any idea how it feels, nor would you want to," she replied confidently.

 

 

 

"Lindsay, Justin and I go out maybe twice a week. I, WE, need sex several times a day. If I fucked him that often, he wouldn't be able to walk," Brian smiled, shaking his head.

 

 

 

"But he never said anything about topping you!" Her face and voice registering shock and surprise, and something else, although she quickly tried to cover it up. The side of himself Brian just revealed was incomprehensible, especially considering how many years she'd known him. And to think that little Justin... NO, that just couldn't be, could it?

 

 

 

"Which is one of the reasons that he does it so often. The other reason is that he is an amazing top. Our private life is just that... private. And I don't expect to hear this spread around, do you understand?" Brian stated, glaring at his friend, and wondering if he should have mentioned it at all.

 

 

 

"But, Brian, how do you know you can trust him? He's just a kid. He's going to use this against you . . . You know I'm right, just watch," She couldn't resist projecting the seed of doubt that was taking root in her mind. She was appalled that Brian didn't seem more bothered by the idea. His next words to her confirmed just how ‘unbothered' he really was by her idea.

 

 

 

"Lindsay, listen to me. Justin has been fucking me regularly for over two years. In that time we have had fights, had orgies, and split up. Hell, he was even with the fiddler for two months. I have never once been concerned that he would say anything about what we do when we're alone. If this gets out, I will know where it came from, so I suggest that you just forget that you know about this and keep your mouth shut. I know that I can trust him. Don't let me find out that I can't trust you,"

 

 

 

"Brian, I would never..." Lindsay simpered.

 

 

 

"See that you don't... I mean it Lindz," Brian said seriously.

 

 

 

Just then Brian's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and smiled.

 

 

 

Lindsay saw his smile and grimaced. She couldn't understand what it was about Justin that had Brian so... she wasn't sure what to call it. Intrigued? Enthralled? Controlled? She mentally scoffed at the adjectives she was thinking in terms of Brian. All she knew was that whatever IT was that had and kept Brian hooked on Justin, she didn't like it. Before Justin became a fixture in his life, Brian never would have spoken to her that way. She wondered if Michael had any idea about this. She would have to think of a way to find out.

 

 

 

Brian answered the phone. He was speaking lovingly, and so quietly that Lindsay had to strain to hear him.

 

 

 

"Hey! I hope you're almost done because I find myself very much in need of something hot, hard, and special... Great. I'll meet you at home... You too, Sunshine,"

 

 

 

"Sorry, Lindz. I have a date with a hot blond, so I've got to go. See you at dinner on Sunday, and remember what I said - not one word to anyone Lindz, not even Mel," Brian said, showing Lindsay out and locking up his office.

 

 

 

*****************************

 

 

 

When Brian walked into the loft Justin was already there. He was in the bedroom and it looked to Brian like he had been checking out their toy drawer. That made Brian's cock jump. Justin must know exactly what Brian meant when he said he wanted something special.

 

 

 

Justin walked up to Brian and kissed him sensually, tongue-fucking the older man's mouth and causing him to moan, then reaching down and grabbing his ass in a very possessive manner. Brian smiled. His lover was so onto him.

 

 

 

"You're feeling particularly needy aren't you, Brian?" Justin asked, knowing that the stud needed to be dominated by his younger lover. Brian nodded, trusting that his Sunshine would give him what he needed. Justin, in turn, loved that Brian was able to be so open and vulnerable with him and to ask for what he needed. "Strip and get on the bed. On your hands and knees. Ass in the air," Justin ordered.

 

 

 

As soon as Justin spoke Brian was as hard as a rock, just from the commanding sound in his lover's voice. He loved it when Justin got all butch-- a side most would never expect of the sweet, seemingly innocent blond. When Brian was in position Justin reached underneath the older man and snapped on the leather cock ring.

 

 

 

"Oh Jus... ahh... not that," Brian groaned.

 

 

 

"Just relax, you'll get what you need. I'll take care of you," Justin told his older lover. Brian nodded, knowing that he trusted Justin with his life.

 

 

 

Justin started by draping himself over Brian's back, kissing and nipping across his shoulders and down his back while grinding his huge hard cock against the ass that he was eventually going to fuck.

 

 

 

Brian groaned, pushing back against the blond and hoping he would hurry up. Brian felt Justin move to the side and reach for something, it was then that he knew that his blond partner had read him perfectly. Brian soon felt the leather paddle come down firmly across his ass.

 

 

 

"Oh, Jus. Oh... fuck, yes!" Brian moaned. Justin loved that as quiet as Brian was with tricks, he was totally the opposite with him. The older man would moan, beg, and sometimes even scream. Justin loved that he could elicit those responses from Brian. It let him know that he was more than just a fuck in a very long line of men, and made him feel loved.

 

 

 

Justin continued raining down quick, sharp, stinging blows from the paddle. After about twenty smacks Brian's ass was rosy and hot. Justin then tossed the paddle away and started moving his tongue across the marks and nipping softly, causing Brian to moan and push back, silently asking for more. Justin heard the unvoiced pleas and demanding dictates of the body beneath him. Spreading the rosy cheeks he licked and nibbled at the tight rosebud, wanting to open Brian up with his tongue. He knew that Brian loved when he prepared him this way; Justin loved it almost as much. He enjoyed the earthy taste of his man. Brian's mewling and moaning noises turned Justin on so much that several times he had to squeeze his cock hard to try and relieve the pressure so he wouldn't come before he even got inside the hot ass he loved to fuck.

 

 

 

After several minutes of tongue fucking Brian, Justin grabbed the lube and warmed some on his fingers. Starting with two fingers, Justin entered Brian. After pushing past the first ring of muscle he started scissoring his fingers. He wanted Brian stretched enough that he didn't hurt him, but not so much that the studly top wouldn't feel the burn of Justin's big cock stretching him out.

 

 

 

Finally, Brian was keening and pushing back on Justin's fingers so hard that if he hadn't been wearing the cock ring the sheets would have already been soaked. Justin slipped on the condom, smeared on some extra lube and very slowly and steadily pushed into the ass of the man that he loved, not stopping until his balls were pressed hard against Brian's ass. He grabbed onto Brian's hips to stop him from moving, knowing that if he moved right then it would be over very quickly.

 

 

 

After a few minutes, Justin started rocking slowly against Brian, wanting to build the anticipation and make it last. He pulled most of the way out and slowly fucked his lover with smooth, even strokes, brushing Brian's prostate on every few strokes. Brian was moaning loudly, begging Justin to speed up and fuck him harder. Finally, Justin had no choice but to speed up, the pressure was building in his balls so much that they were starting to ache. He grabbed onto Brian's hips and started pounding his prostate relentlessly, driving both of them toward culmination. When he reached down and unsnapped the cock ring and ran his thumb across the sensitive slit of Brian's cock, the older man screamed his pleasure, his cock throbbing and erupting. As soon as Brian's ass clamped down on his cock, Justin let out a loud groan and exploded into the condom.

 

 

 

As soon as Justin finished filling the condom Brian reached back to stop him from pulling out, needing the connection to last for a few more minutes. After their breathing and heart rates had returned to near normal, and Justin softened, they knew they had to separate, both hating losing that connection. Rolling on their sides away from the wet spot, Justin spooned behind his lover, holding him and giving him the comfort he needed as they fell asleep, relaxed and replete.