[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Gapfiller for 4-11 Brian's conversation with Lindsay after she slept with Sam

Filled Banner.gif


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Lindsay Peterson
Tags: Bottom Brian, Kink, Toppy Justin
Genres: Could be Canon, Gap-Filler
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12662 Read: 8257
ePub Downloads: 37 Published: May 04, 2016 Updated: Jan 23, 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.    

This story is dedicated to JAZZPOET. We were having a conversation about this scene, I commented that it would make a great gapfiller and so she asked me to write one.

A big thank you again to Chelle and Tag for clean up and editing.

And a huge thank you to Tag for another wonderful banner.    

 

1. Chapter 1 by Lorie [Reviews - 9] starstarstar (1917 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Lorie [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3348 words)

 

I finally came up with a second chapter for this story. I hope you enjoy it.

 

And a big thank you to Nichelle for taking time out of her unpacking to beta this for me so I could get it posted. You're the best.

3. Chapter 3 by Lorie [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (7397 words)

 

A big thank you to Nichelle, who took time out of her day to beta this for me so I could get it posted. You're the best.