- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is every bit as much fiction as Brian and Justin. I don’t purport this to be real, or based on anything other than my twisted imagination.

 

The first time I noticed it was when we were filming episode 110. Well, maybe that wasn’t the first time, but that was the most obvious. There had clearly always been some level of chemistry between me and Randy, but I also knew we were actors and most of the chemistry came from wanting the same thing.

We were both ambitious and driven by the desire to make acting a real career, one that allowed us to do what made us happy without having to wait tables to do it. So when the opportunity came to do a tv series, I wasn’t an idiot – I wasn’t going to turn it down no matter what they asked me to do. Queer as Folk was a means to an end for both me and Randy, and although we had no idea how long it would last, we were both going to put everything into making it successful.

At least that’s how I rationalized it at first. Randy was just in character, was just trying to provoke Brian, not me. I ignored the niggling voice in my head that pointed out that it was actually out of character for Justin to be that dominant with Brian. That the look I saw in his eyes was Randy’s, not Justin’s.

I figured Randy was just fucking with my head for fun.

………………….

When we filmed the hotel scene in 110, I could see a look in Randy’s eyes that made me wonder a bit. Justin was supposed to be a little defeated, a little scared – and a lot grateful that Brian had come to get him. And I saw that, but I also saw something else, a playfulness that wasn’t exactly scripted. I just shrugged it off and concentrated on my lines. The smirk on Randy’s face as he dropped his bathrobe made me wonder a bit more.

Then Randy was undoing my shirt, and I watched his face carefully. There were small alarm bells going off in my head, but I chalked them up to nerves. The sex scenes were always difficult to film, even with a closed set and a minimal, considerate crew.

So when Randy licked my chest, I knew I’d feel something, we both did. We had done this enough times now to know that one or both of us would probably respond physically, depending on the scene and how many times we had to stop and start. When his small, strong hands wrapped around my waist, I knew I’d close my eyes and let the scene take me where it needed to go.

But when Randy’s teeth closed over my nipple, my yelp caused the director to yell “cut”. I looked down at Randy, and wondered what the fuck was going on when I saw the smirk on Randy’s face. That was no accident, and it certainly wasn’t in the script. Randy just smiled at me, a dark flush on his face.

When we did the next take, I could feel my cock responding when Randy’s tongue pressed hard into the same nipple, and I could see how pliable and willing my body looked in Randy’s hands when I watched the takes later that day.

I didn’t think about it when I jerked off in the shower that night.

………………

Then an episode or two later we had to do the ice cream kisses scene on the chaise, but it didn’t involve anything other than a little kissing, so I figured I’d be fine. Kissing while Randy straddled me, both of us naked but for cock-socks, but still – it was just a kiss.

When Randy said his line about wanting to watch me lick it off the spoon, I felt something inside me flush. I looked up at Randy as I sucked the ice cream into my mouth, letting Randy start to pull the spoon away before I sucked it back in slightly. I saw the sly smile on Randy’s face as he leaned down to kiss me, his head dipping below my neck to lick my collarbone where the ice cream had dripped. I couldn’t keep my eyes open when his tongue laved my lower lip, all I could do was breathe and open my mouth for him. He teased me with his tongue, just letting it slip forward the tiniest bit, but not into my mouth, then our lips closed over each other. Then he was gone and saying his line about eating more and his mother, and I was back in character. No harm, no foul. I wasn’t trying to impress him, or turn him on, I was just being Brian. Yeah.

……………….

We had a bunch of episodes to film that had very little sexual interaction between us, which was good. A few kisses, one line about tying up his balls so they’d ache for a week, which gave me an uncomfortable twinge when I saw the look on Randy’s face as I said it, but mostly it was other stuff.

The scene from 116 was the first time we’d have to get completely naked again, and by now I was fine. I wasn’t thinking about him outside of work at all. Nope, not imagining him biting my nipple or tying my balls, or anything like that.

It wasn’t really that involved a scene, and it was fast. I was crawling up his body, and kissing his neck and chest, and we were talking. No problem. He surprised me a bit when he pushed me up – I was supposed to lean up on my arms but I hadn’t yet, and he pushed.

So I leaned up, and he said his lines and nuzzled my face - when I felt it. I grabbed his hand, yanking it away from my nipple as fast as I could. What the fuck was that? I heard his little laugh as he continued his lines, and I looked at him incredulously, but we kept going. Then he opened that fucking mouth so wide, and he flicked his tongue at me – what the hell was that about?

I finished my lines and rolled over, not even noticing how hard I was until I saw him look down at my cock. Good thing his back was to the camera, and his body was shielding mine. We had to cut before I could finish the scene and stand up in front of everyone. I took a few minutes, then we filmed from where we left off.

When I was in my dressing room later, I heard a knock at the door. I yelled for them to come in, and looked up as Randy stood in the doorway.

I stared at him for a second, then watched him walk in and close the door behind him. I stood up, walking over to him.

“What the fuck was that?” I demanded, stopping right in front of him. He looked up at me.

“What the fuck was what?” he asked calmly.

“That!” I reached out and grabbed his nipple through his shirt, tweaking it. I flinched a little when I saw the look on his face. It made my knees feel weak.

“You liked that didn’t you?” He had this weird smile on his face.

“What?” I asked. Like I didn’t know what he was talking about.

He smiled wider, and put one hand in the middle of my chest. I felt my heart thump like it was going to explode.

“You know what, Gale.” He pushed with his hand, sending me backwards a step. He kept pushing till I was sitting down on the small couch again. “The question is, which did you like more – doing it, or having it done to you?”

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

He smiled, straddling my knees with his legs, standing right in front of me. His crotch was pretty much at my eye level.

“That’s what I thought.”

Were his hands on his zipper?

I watched him open his fly, my mouth suddenly filled with wool. I tried to swallow, but I didn’t seem to be able to.

“Do you want it, Gale?” I tore my eyes away from his hand, which had now pulled his cock out of his pants. His very hard cock. Inches from my face. He was looking at me, that same weird smile in place. Somehow I was nodding.

He didn’t say anything, he just leaned forward a little, his other hand guiding me to him. I opened my mouth, not letting myself think about this at all.

When he came, I didn’t think about that either. I swallowed him, his moans making my dick ache in my jeans. When he tucked his dick back into his pants, I just sat there, catching my breath.

He leaned down and tipped my face up towards him at the same time. I watched his mouth move closer, his tongue coming out to lick my lips. I shivered, my eyes closing. He smelled so good.

“This is going to be fun,” he whispered before he stood up and walked away.

……………………