- Text Size +

Part 2

 

The next time Randy propositioned me, I was drunk. We were sitting in a bar on College St, and I was listening to some bar band and watching the smoke rings as they rose up into the lights in the ceiling. He wasn’t actually supposed to be coming – he had something better to do, no doubt – but then there he was, sliding in beside me like it was the most natural place in the world for him to be.

I ignored my dick when his leg pushed up beside mine, his warmth tangible through his jeans.

I laughed when he looked at me seriously, his glasses steaming up a bit from the warmer air inside the bar. He frowned, annoyed that I was laughing. That made me laugh again. I liked it when he frowned. His eyebrows knotted in this way that made him look so serious, so petulant. I thought it was hilarious. He didn’t.

I stopped laughing when he leaned over to my ear.

“You won’t think it’s so funny when I make you get under this table and suck my dick.”

I think I snorted, but when I looked at his face I realized he was serious. Yeah, right…

Unfortunately my cock was unfolding itself in my jeans as I watched him. But I ignored the realization that I would have gotten under the table if he’d asked me to. I took a long swallow of my beer, letting the liquid in my throat distract me from any thoughts of Randy’s cock.

………………….

When I saw him at work the next day, he smiled at me like he had a big secret. Every time I looked at him, I wanted to punch him. Or kiss him until he told me what it was.

I was getting in my truck to head to my apartment when he came out of the studio back door. I waited, fumbling with something terribly important in my glove compartment until he came over. I acted surprised to see him. He just smiled.

“Follow me.”

I looked at him like an idiot. He repeated himself.

“Follow me, Gale.”

He took me to a poetry reading at some bohemian bar in the Annex, filled with a combination of university students and starving artists. It sucked. I stood outside having a smoke while he went to the bathroom when it was over. I had no idea what I was doing there, but I smoked my cigarette, wishing it was a joint.

He came out into the alley, taking my cigarette and inhaling deeply. I scowled at him and scrounged in my pockets for another one. I didn’t have one. Fuck.

“I knew you’d stay.” He was grinning. I looked at him, cocking my head. What was he talking about?

He stepped closer to me, his hand sliding inside my open jacket. I looked around when he started to lean his head into my neck. No one seemed to notice us, but this was way out of character for Randy.

“Stay where?” I asked, noting the anxiety crawl up the back of my neck as he leaned into me. Anxiety about what – that he was doing this? Or that he’d stop?

“At the poetry reading.” He laughed quietly. “It was awful.” I looked at him. I shrugged, nodding.

“Proves my theory.” He looked at me intently, his eyes twinkling.

“What theory?” I grabbed my cigarette back, finishing it before he let it burn down to an ember.

“That you’ll do anything I tell you to.” He smiled when he said it.

I scoffed, laughing. Then sputtered on my exhaled smoke when his hand closed over my cock. He leaned up to my ear.

“Cause you like doing what you’re told, don’t you Gale?” I stared at him, but somehow words were failing me. His hand was moving, pressing and sliding. I squinted at him, trying to figure out what to do. His face got very serious.

“Like you’d stand here if I told you to…” his thumb was pushing hard into the head of my dick through my jeans, “… so I could suck you off in this alley.”

I think my mouth opened at that point, but I’m not sure. He laughed again. “But I won’t.” I felt relief and disappointment flood through me. “Not here, anyway.”

I looked at him sharply. He just kept smiling, withdrawing his hand. I pulled in a shaky breath, wishing desperately for another cigarette now. I shook my head as he pulled one from his jacket pocket, lighting it and starting to walk away. I followed. What else was I going to do?

…………………

When we got to my place, I waited for him to get out of the truck. He did, heading into my building like he owned it. He looked at me carefully when I unlocked the door, like he was evaluating me in some way. I didn’t really know what the fuck I was doing, but I pushed open the door and let him head inside.

I got us each a beer, figuring I needed one even if he didn’t. Hell, I’d drink his if he didn’t want it. He sat down on the sofa, looking completely at home. He’d never been here before, so I wasn’t sure why he felt so at ease, but I don’t think it had much to do with the surroundings.

I sat in the chair across from him, putting my feet on the cluttered coffee table. He looked at my feet and I was almost tempted to put them down. Then I remembered it was my fucking apartment and he could kiss my ass if he didn’t like it.

I reached onto the table for my stash, pulling out what I needed to roll a big enough spliff to deal with this. He seemed to just want to watch me, so I kept going. I looked at him when I brought the paper to my mouth, my tongue wetting the edge to seal it. I saw the look in his eyes, covering my smile by putting the joint between my lips to light it.

I looked around to find my ashtray, then almost dropped the joint when I looked back at him. He was smiling at me, his hand sliding inside his pants. I watched him pop the button, the zipper opening easily as his hand moved lower. I looked at his face, and he was staring at me with that same smile. His other hand lifted his shirt so his belly was bare.

I swallowed heavily, my own cock suddenly paying attention. Full attention.

His eyes flickered closed as his hand started to move, his mouth opening the smallest amount. I shifted on the chair, my jeans pinching me. He kept stroking his dick, his face getting a little warmer, a little darker. He slid his legs out a bit, pushing his hips up. He was seriously jerking off, and I couldn’t do anything other than watch him.

I watched the pleasure play out over his face, and I’ve never wanted anything more in my life. I’ve seen him look aroused as Justin, but this was hotter than any sex face he’d ever made on film. I was mesmerized.

I was just about to open my jeans and follow suit when he opened his eyes and looked at me. I sucked in a breath at the look in his eyes, so heavy and dilated.

“Take off your jeans, Gale.” His voice was gravelly. I hurried to obey.

“Wanna see who can come first?”

I stopped again, looking at him. Was he serious? The corners of his mouth turned up in a lazy grin as he started stroking again. I watched his eyelids flutter, his head tip back. Shit.

I kicked my jeans out of the way and stood there. He opened his eyes slowly, his tongue wetting his lower lip. God, I wanted to taste that.

“You’re definitely going to lose if you don’t start stroking, Gale. Ah…” his hips jerked a bit as he shuddered. My heart pounded as I started jacking my dick purposefully. But I kept getting distracted by watching him, and I’d stop.

I watched it build in him, watched his lip curl slightly, his forehead tighten. His cock was red and wet, and it was all I could do to keep myself from crawling over there and taking him in my mouth.

“You’d better try to come, Gale. ‘Cause this is the only chance you’re going to get tonight.” I looked at him, frowning. What?

His voice was low and growly. “If I come first, you’re gonna do what I want tonight. Uh.” Shit, he was close, I could tell.

I moved my hand faster, the friction sending shivers down my spine. I was close too.

“God, I’m gonna enjoy fucking you, Gale.” I stopped breathing for a second. His eyes were closed, and his hand was moving erratically. “Yeah,” he whispered, opening his eyes to stare at me. He didn’t even look at my dick, just my face. Then he trailed his gaze slowly down my body, watching me pump my cock for a minute.

Then his head fell back on the sofa, his eyes closed again. I bit my lip as I watched him come, the shudders making his whole body shake.

Oh my god.

I could feel my orgasm whipping up, getting ready to spiral through me. I was making some kind of sound but I couldn’t help it.

Without even opening his eyes, he warned, “Don’t.” He opened one eye, his voice breathless. “Don’t even fucking think about it, Gale.”

My mouth fell open as my hand stopped. I curled my other hand into a fist as the frustration pulsed through me. I wanted to kill him. And fuck him.

He smiled at me as he ran his fingers through his hair. “Poor Gale.” Now I really wanted to kill him.

“I’ll make it up to you.” His voice got a lot sexier. Ok, now I wanted to fuck him again.

“You can come over here and lick me clean.”

I felt the throb from the tip of my dick to the top of my head. I was so not going to do that. No way. I slid off my chair and was at his feet before my brain realized my dick was driving the bus.

His hands came out to hold the back of my head as I leaned forward. I licked his smooth stomach, the bitter taste of his cum making my head swim. I found myself moaning, licking him like a cat until he pushed my head away. I protested, trying to stay there, but he wouldn’t let me.

………….…..