- Text Size +

Part 3

 

I sat back on my heels, my dick throbbing. I felt a flush of shame that I’d just licked his belly clean, crawled on my hands and knees over to him, willingly scooping up the remnants of his orgasm. An orgasm I hadn’t even caused. Not directly, anyway.

But the smile on Randy’s face made me forget that fast. His lips curled up slowly, the satisfaction radiating from him in waves. I basked in it, hoping it would benefit me in some way. In a specific way, actually.

I cupped my dick, hoping to incent him to repay the favour. Or at least tempt him…

He licked his lips as he leaned forward, his cock still spent and soft in the opening of his pants. I scooted closer, my hand running up his calf, feathering over his thigh. He watched me, his eyes still heavy. I let my hand trail from his thigh to my chest, my fingers splaying over my pecs, down my abs. I pulled my shirt up, tossing it behind me.

I let my gaze fall lower, kept my eyes down. But I could feel his eyes on me, watching my hand. I saw his dick move, watched it stiffen slightly as I dropped my head back, my hand finding my cock again.

I gasped quietly when my fist slid over the head, the need to come so strong that I wasn’t sure I cared if he played along or not. But then he moved, his hand snaking out towards me.

He pushed my head up, the look on his face pure sex. I was afraid I’d come right there.

He pulled me up so I was leaning against his chest, my bare legs against the soft twill of his pants. It was all I could do not to rut into him.

His fingers started trailing down my spine, my back arching into his touch.

“When I fuck you Gale…” I drew in a breath at his words.

“… I’m gonna start by bending you over,” he started to move, his hands pushing me away so he could lift off the sofa.

He slid around me, his body ending up behind me, mine pressed into the couch as I kneeled on the floor. “…and then I’m going to kiss… down… your spine…” his mouth followed his words. My body started to shake.

“And then I’m gonna keep kissing you…” his voice faded as his mouth moved lower, “…until your back arches, and your ass opens.”

I tried not to respond to his words, but my body kept betraying me. When his tongue reached lower, I moaned. I couldn’t do this. I’d never done this. But the thought of Randy licking me there… jesus.

“I’m gonna come, Randy.” My voice sounded hoarse. He chuckled.

“Yeah. You are.”

I groaned.

He slid back up my body, his hands everywhere as he pressed into my back.

“You’re gonna come harder than you’ve ever come before, Gale,” he whispered into my ear, his tongue making me shudder. “And then you’re going to come again.”

I moaned louder. I needed to come. Now.

“But only when I say so.”

The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them. “I can’t, Randy. Jesus, please. Let me come…”

His laugh made the hairs on my neck stand up and my dick twitch. He stroked my back, his fingers wandering towards my ass.

“You’ve gotta be ready, Gale…” he whispered into my ear again, his wicked fingers moving lower. I nodded, hoping to show him I was ready. I was really ready. I gasped as his finger pushed against my hole.

His voice dropped an octave or three. “Really ready, Gale.” He pushed a little, the tip breaching the muscle ever so slightly. I bucked. He made this little noise that made my dick weep.

"I am, Randy. Jesus. I am." I was begging. But his finger was pressing so softly, just teasing me, and I needed more.

He smiled softly, his other hand stroking my hip.

“So beautiful, Gale. God.” I smiled as I noticed how ragged his voice was, but then I gasped when he pushed harder, his finger moving a little further.

His lips were right against my ear, his hand squeezing my ass as his finger teased. “You’ve never done this, have you Gale.”

I didn’t answer.

“Mind you, I’m thinking that you’ve had a cock in your mouth before,” he mused. “Based on your skill the other day.” He smiled at me. “Unless of course you’re just a natural talent. Or a very good actor.” He grinned, but I was finding it hard to pay attention to his words while his hand was rubbing my balls.

“So since you’re new at this, we’ll treat it like a lesson. I’ll show you what to do.” He pulled away from my body and I looked over my shoulder to watch him pull his shirt off. His cock was hard again, and I tried not to stare as he slid his pants down. I sighed as he leaned against me again, his warm body pressing into my back. Christ, that wasn’t a small dick behind me. I swallowed hard.

He read my mind. “You have no idea how big it’s going to feel, Gale. Like it’s splitting you open. But in the best way.” His laugh was low and throaty. My cock jumped.

His hands roamed my back, fingers kneading my muscles. I grunted a little when he dug hard, the tension seeping out of my body.

“Shit, you are so gorgeous, Gale. Not fair. One man shouldn’t be allowed to be this pretty.”

“Who’re you calling pretty?” My voice was raw and rough. I cleared my throat, trying again, punctuating my words with my hips as I pushed back against him.

“You gonna do anything with that mouth other than talk, Randy?”

His chuckle rumbled through me. “What I do, you do. I’ll go first to show you how…” he slid down my back, his lips littering kisses as he went. I arched hard when he licked the small of my back, hitting the ticklish nerves there. He made a little appreciative noise as he kept going.

I gripped the fabric of the couch when he pulled me apart, his nose rubbing softly. I heard a soft growl but then I realized it came from me. It turned into a gasp when he flattened his tongue and pressed into me. I felt my muscles contracting wildly. Jesus.

He swirled his tongue, licking then flicking. I bucked back into him. He chuckled again, but I pushed harder. “Do it, Randy.” I gritted out.

“Ah, ah…” he chastised. “I’m leading. I knew you’d be a bossy bottom, Gale.”

I snorted. “That’s because you’ve been thinking about fucking me since the day we met.”

He laughed. “Like you haven’t been thinking about it too, asshole.” I was going to reply but he pulled me wide with his flat palms and wiggled his tongue until I was incoherent. Jesus fucking christ.

“Randy.” I warned. My cock was rubbing against the sofa and I was about ten seconds from coming.

“Go, Gale. Do it.”

I groaned, my hips moving in earnest as he held onto me and plundered me with his tongue.

I cried out when I came, my cock pulsing between the sofa and my stomach, the hot liquid cooling fast on my skin.

He sounded almost as out of breath as I was.

“Shit.” I looked back at him as he spoke to find him staring at me. His face was flushed, his pupils dilated. His lips were wet and my dick throbbed when I thought about why. My ass felt hot and wet and open. I didn’t feel any of the post-orgasm mellowness, I was still horny.

I pushed back against him, sending him back onto his heels. He looked at me, his eyes narrowing as he tried to figure out whether I was going to freak out. I shifted so I was facing him, then pushed him back onto the floor. He raised an eyebrow at me, but let me push him down.

“Your turn.” I muttered as I lifted his legs, pulling his hips into me so I could taste him. He gasped when I brought him to my mouth, his hips writhing in my hands as I lapped him hungrily. He groaned when I pulled him wide, my desire to make him beg overpowering everything else in me at that moment. His hands scrambled in the air, trying to reach me but I was too far. His shoulders were probably sore from pressing into the carpet, but I didn’t care. I held his ass as I gnawed him, his legs falling over my shoulders as he rocked into me. Beginner, my ass…

“Stop! Gale, stop!” he cried, his voice ragged. I smiled against him, licking slowly before I lowered him back to the ground. He was flushed from his nipples to his cheeks, his mouth open and gasping. I gave him a cocky grin as I leaned over to kiss him. “Just trying to follow your lead, Randy,” I whispered as I brushed my mouth against his.

He grabbed the back of my head, his mouth crushing mine. I felt his stubble against my chin and realized absently that we hadn’t kissed yet. Not outside of the set anyway.

He pulled away, leaving us both panting. “I’m gonna fuck the shit out you, Gale. Now.” He pushed me to the side, throwing me onto the ground beside him. I watched him reach for his bag, grabbing a condom and lube. I didn’t offer to get mine. Not until we ran out of his, anyway.

He rose up onto his knees, his dick hard and wet. I felt the overwhelming urge to grab him and swallow it, but I resisted. He thrust the condom at me, jutting his hips forward. I didn’t need to be told what he wanted me to do.

I smiled at him, holding his eye contact as I put the condom in my mouth. He cocked his head, his eyebrows going up as he watched me. He smirked a bit, shaking his head. “It’s not a porn movie, Gale. You can just use your hands.”

I chuckled a little, leaning my head forward. I grabbed the base of his dick, aiming it into my mouth as my lips pressed tight above the rolled latex. His hands held the back of my head as I pushed down slowly, pulling back up when the latex stayed behind, nudging it down his cock until it was mostly covered. I finished unrolling it with my hand, looking up at him with a grin. His eyes were half-closed, his breath heavy.

“What fun would that be?” I murmured, laughing as he grabbed me and kissed me deeply.

“Get on your knees, Gale.” His voice made my cock jump. I moved into position, groaning as his slick fingers found my crack. “Wider,” he whispered, his knees pushing mine apart. I braced my head on my arms on the floor, raising my ass as I spread my legs wide. I heard his breathing stutter, felt his hands feather over my hips. I barely heard his whispered “jesus” as I felt his cock nudge my ass.

I groaned as the blunt head pushed against me, his harsh breath echoing in my ear. “Let me in, Gale. God, please. Let me in.” His fingers tightened on my hips, pressing deep circles into my skin. I concentrated on that as he pushed forward, the impossible size of him making me hold my breath.

“Breathe.” He moaned, his hips pulling back a bit. I pushed out a breath as he pressed forward again, my mouth falling open at the intrusion. I held still, letting him move forward slowly. I heard the sounds coming from my mouth, but I listened to his moans instead, his ragged breathing. He sounded like he might cry.

“Gale…” he hiccupped out a breath. “…I can’t…” I grunted as he pushed all the way, his cock pushing deeper into me than I thought he could go. “Oh, fuck…”

He held my hips as he pulled out, his balls slapping against me as he pushed in again. I dug my elbows into the carpet, trying to brace against the thrusts.

“Shit, Gale.” He leaned back, the muscles in his hips stretching as he arched away from me. He snapped forward again, his head coming to rest on my back. He wrapped an arm around my waist, holding me against him as he pumped. I felt the pressure give way, the pleasure washing over me as he dragged his cock past my prostate. He did it again when he heard my moan, angling himself so he could hit the same spot repeatedly. I pushed back, my hands coming to his ass to pull him into me.

“Randy. Fuck. More.” I buried my head again, slamming back hard as he wailed into me.

“Can’t… Gale. Oh, fuck. Gale…” His hand snaked around to my dick, pumping hard as he pounded me. I squeezed my eyes shut at the spiral of pleasure, my orgasm knocking me over as my cum hit me in the face, dripping down my chin. He cried out behind me, his hands holding both of my hips as he pulsed inside me, his body shuddering. I moaned at the feel of his cock expanding and contracting inside me, squeezing tight to milk his orgasm from him.

He collapsed on my back, knocking us both to the floor. We laid there for a while, his pounding heart against my back. He was so small and light I didn’t mind his weight on me, I only winced when he pulled out. He stripped off the condom and tied it off before dropping it onto the coffee table amongst all the other shit. He rolled onto his side, and I did the same so that I was facing him. I reached for the forgotten joint and my lighter, breathing deeply as the sweet smoke filled my lungs. I passed it to him, his eyes watching me carefully.

I rolled onto my back, my lips wrapping around the joint again. I sneaked a glance at him out of the corner of my eye. “Just let me know when you’re ready, Randy.”

He looked at me, concern etching his face.

“After all, what you do, I do. Right, Randy?” I smiled as I looked away, his shocked face splitting into a grin. “I’m just following your lead…”

He laughed as I rolled on top of him, stubbing out the joint before I wrapped my hand around his dick. I sucked the laugh out of him with my kiss, flipping him onto his stomach so I could show him how it’s really done.

……………..

~fin~

The End.
Triciaqaf is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Randy's Not As Innocent As He Looks also liked 325 other stories.