- Text Size +

part 3

 

Hi Cynthia.” Justin did his best to be nonchalantly cheerful as he walked into the office. He wasn’t exactly sure what he was going to tell her, but he hoped maybe Brian had said something before he went into his meeting.

“Um, I’ll wait for Brian in his office, ok?” He tried to keep the blush off his face, but he knew he wasn’t succeeding when he saw her smile.

“Ok,” she paused. “Does Brian know you’re coming?” she did her best to seem businesslike.

Justin blushed again. “Uh, yeah…”

“Ok, go on in. His meeting should be done in the next ten minutes or so. Can I get you anything?” she smiled gently at him.

“No, thanks.” Justin smiled back, grateful she didn’t ask him anything else. Not that she would stop him, or would question him, but he really didn’t want to have to make small talk when his cock was raging and he had butterflies in his stomach. He laughed to himself as he walked into the office. How Brian could still make him have butterflies was beyond him, but that was part of the draw, the irresistible pull Brian had over him.

…………..

He heard Brian’s voice in the hall, barking orders at the staff as he walked. Justin could hear his voice getting closer, and flinched at the thought that he might barge into the office, entourage in tow…

He heard Cynthia’s voice, letting Brian know Justin was here. Thank god for Cynthia, Justin thought.

……………

Brian opened the door, fighting to keep the grin off his face after Cynthia warned him that he had a visitor. He stepped over the threshold, turning to her, “I won’t be taking any calls,” he smirked as he turned back to face his office.

Justin heard her chuckle “I kind of figured,” as the door closed.

Brian stopped just inside the door, drinking in the sight before him. He licked his lips, feeling his cock twitch back to life after his meeting. He had spent the first ten minutes with a throbbing hard-on, thinking about what Justin sounded like when he came on the phone, but then he got sucked into the pitch and lost himself in the meeting. But now… now his attention was back where it belonged.

Justin’s head was farthest away from him, his feet at the end of the desk by the door. He had one leg bent, his foot on the desk, the other draped over and off the end. Brian’s nostrils flared as he took a step closer.

Justin’s head was back, his chin slightly raised towards the ceiling. One arm rested above his head, the other held the edge of the desk loosely. His back was slightly arched, his chest softly rising and falling with his breath. Brian stopped a few feet away, biting his lip at the sight before him. Justin’s pale skin shimmered under the lights, his lips soft and full.

He finally opened his eyes and met Brian’s gaze. He felt the flush creep up his chest when he saw the look of unmitigated lust in Brian’s eyes. It made him arch his back a little more, pushing his ass a little harder against the desk. Brian’s eyes narrowed, a sexy smile twitching at the corner of his mouth.

Justin lifted his hand from the side of the desk, running his fingers softly up his bare thigh, over his hipbone, across his belly. He watched Brian’s face as he moved his hand, seeing Brian’s eyes follow its movement, the smile opening his mouth ever so slightly.

Justin turned his head a little to the side so he could see Brian better. “Was this what you had in mind,” he murmured softly.

Brian snorted out a small laugh, his tongue wetting his lips as he stopped close to the edge of the desk. Justin closed his eyes, waiting for the feel of Brian’s hand on his body.

He heard the rustle of Brian’s suit as he moved, smiling as he pictured Brian starting to remove his clothes. He didn’t seem to be moving in a huge hurry, but that was ok. Slow was good.

He felt the air move beside his body, and opened his eyes to see what Brian was doing. He was… moving away? Justin looked up at him, questioning with his eyes. Brian smiled at him, stepping further away, his suit untouched.

He walked very slowly to the end of the desk by Justin’s feet, his fingers trailing across the edge of the desk itself, not touching Justin. He stopped when he was directly at Justin’s feet, his eyes sweeping up Justin’s legs. He paused at the juncture of Justin’s thighs, then raised his eyes to meet Justin’s. He looked back down to Justin’s cock, long and hard against his lower abs. He smiled, his eyes flicking back to Justin’s face before he started walking again.

He very slowly moved around the other side of the desk, his hand still touching the surface of the desk. Justin fought the urge to squirm, to say something. He knew Brian was toying with him, but it still made his cock twitch.

Brian continued to drink in every inch of Justin’s naked skin as he walked up the other side of the desk. He paused again when he was above Justin’s head, now opposite from where he’d stopped before. Justin kept his eyes closed, his cheeks flushing from the intense scrutiny. He could feel his cock getting wet, his body betraying him even as he tried to stay unaffected by Brian’s tactics. He could smell Brian’s cologne, could feel where Brian’s body was in relation to his, hear the rustle of his expensive clothes.

Brian moved again, retracing his steps to the side of the desk where his chair was. Justin heard the chair creak as Brian sat down. Fine. Brian wanted a show… Justin could do that.

Justin raised both arms above his head, stretching his body and arching his back. He squirmed softly, rolling his head a bit as if loosening his shoulders. He slowly pushed his tongue out, drawing it across his lips, leaving them wet and red. He could feel Brian’s smile even with his eyes closed. He opened them slowly, looking at Brian, his smile contagious.

“Very nice,” Brian murmured. “If only I’d known all I had to do was a little phone sex to have you spread out on my desk like this.”

Justin laughed softly. He sat up slowly, swinging his legs to the side of the desk where Brian sat. He leaned his head forward, his hands bracing him on the edge of the desk. He spread his legs wider, scooting his ass to the very edge of the desk as his feet rested on the tip of Brian’s seat.

Brian laughed, cocking his head. “Not very subtle, Justin. Why don’t you just shove your cock into my face?” he teased.

“Oh, I’ve done that already. Well, actually, it was more you shoving your face into my cock, if you want to be technical about it,” Justin smirked.

Justin reached out, grabbing Brian’s tie, pulling him forward in his chair. “But not today. This is your day, remember,” he murmured softly, pulling Brian to his feet.

Brian stood in front of Justin, holding still as he felt Justin’s fingers loosening his belt. He watched Justin’s face as he unzipped Brian’s pants, reaching inside his underwear to pull out his dick. Brian sighed as Justin’s fingers touched his skin, his heart starting to beat faster.

Justin leaned his head down, his tongue flicking the tip of Brian’s cock. Brian breathed a little deeper, his fingers lacing through Justin’s hair. He let Justin lick him slowly, sending twitches of pleasure up through his body. With some effort, he pulled his hips back, leaving Justin unable to reach him.

Justin looked up at him, but Brian pushed him back a little, shaking his head. “Not yet…” he whispered.

Brian cleared his throat, then slowly revealed one of his sexy smiles. Justin caught his breath, his heart fluttering a bit. He knew Brian had something in mind if he was looking at him that way.

“Show me what you were doing on the phone,” he whispered against Justin’s cheek. His lips nudged Justin’s ear, making Justin shiver. “I want to see you.”

Justin breathed in a deep breath, his heart hammering in his chest. God. Brian clearly wanted to draw this one out, to make Justin writhe and beg before he’d fuck him.

Justin’s hand reached down to his cock, stroking it slowly. He dropped his head back, his fingers inflaming his already throbbing nerves. He brought one knee up, resting his foot on the desk to give his hand better access.

He heard Brian’s breath quicken, fighting to keep the smile off his face. He knew Brian would never admit it, but he loved watching Justin touch himself. Brian was a hedonist in all senses of the word, and he couldn’t resist the draw of watching someone experiencing pleasure. Especially when that someone was Justin.

Justin bit his lip as his thumb rubbed the head of his cock, spreading the drops of pre-cum over the tip. His hips rocked slightly into his hand, his body giving itself over to the pleasure.

He felt Brian’s hand on his, stilling him. He opened his eyes, his cheeks flushed. Brian pulled Justin’s hand towards him, their eyes locked. Justin held his breath as he saw Brian open his mouth, his tongue reaching out to touch the tip of Justin’s finger. His eyes rolled back into his head when he felt Brian’s mouth suck his finger in, pulling gently as his tongue swirled around it. Brian unfolded a second finger from Justin’s loose fist, pulling that one into his mouth as well. Justin looked at Brian briefly, but had to look away. Fuck… Brian was still staring at him, Justin’s fingers disappearing into his wet lips. Oh… shit…

Justin pulled his fingers out of Brian’s mouth slowly, the air cool against his wet skin. He closed his eyes again, lowering his hand slowly.

“Look at me…” Brian’s voice was soft, heavy.

Justin fluttered open his eyes, his hand still creeping lower. Brian’s glance flicked down to Justin’s hand, then back up to Justin’s eyes. His pupils were dilated, his eyes almost black.

Justin fought to keep his eyes open as he felt his finger brush his hole. He swallowed heavily, his tongue wetting his dry lips. Brian’s eyes watched his tongue, then fell to his hand again. When Brian looked back up at Justin, his cheeks were slightly darker, his breath slightly faster.

Justin twitched as his finger pressed against the opening. Brian’s mouth was open, his eyes on Justin’s hand. Justin watched Brian’s face as he pushed his finger in, seeing his own pleasure reflected there. He moaned quietly as he buried his finger, pulling it back out slowly. Fuck... His ass was contracting around his finger, wanting more. He’d done this teasing twice in as many hours, and his ass wanted more, wanted bigger.

He rocked his hips into his hand, pushing the second finger in on the next thrust. He pressed against his prostate on the out-stroke, his face wincing from the pleasure. Shit. His hand moved faster, fucking himself in earnest now. He could hear Brian’s breath, ragged and fast now, both of them getting off on what Justin was doing. He struggled to reposition himself so he could use his other hand to jack himself off, but felt Brian’s hands on his legs suddenly.

Brian pulled him forward, the motion tipping him backwards on the desk. He yelped as he fell, his back hitting the desk with a soft thud. Before he could move, he felt Brian’s hand on his, yanking his fingers out of his ass. Brian’s head dropped, his tongue replacing Justin’s fingers. Justin groaned deeply as he felt Brian’s hot mouth against his skin, his tongue licking him from the inside. He pushed against Brian’s mouth, desperately wanting his tongue deeper, needing more… now…

Justin reached for his cock, jacking it roughly. Brian slapped his hand away, pinning his wrists against the desk. Justin writhed under Brian’s mouth, struggling to pull him deeper, oh god… deeper…

“Brian… please…” Justin moaned, his body beyond reason now. His cock was desperate for more contact, thrusting uselessly into the air. Brian’s fingers tightened on his wrists, trying to hold him still, but Justin thrashed as Brian’s tongue continued to probe and tease. “Brian… fuck… oh… please…”

Justin felt one of Brian’s hands leave his wrist, allowing him to grab the back of Brian’s head with his hand, pushing him harder against his body. He knew Brian was probably struggling to breathe against him this tightly, but oh, fuck… he didn’t care.

Then suddenly Brian’s mouth was gone, Justin keening at the loss. He grabbed for Brian’s body, fingers scratching at Brian’s clothes as he tried to pull him back. He opened his eyes and saw Brian’s stuttered breathing, his hands shaky as he shoved the condom down his dick. He growled as he pulled Justin’s legs against him, his cock pushing hard into Justin’s ass.

“No fucking lube for you…” Brian gritted out, his shirt brushing Justin’s bare hips as he drove deeply into Justin. Justin gasped at the friction, his body relishing the intense sensation. He was so wet from Brian’s tongue anyway, and he wanted a rough fuck now. Too much fucking teasing.

Brian pounded into him, his fingers pressing deeply into Justin’s legs as he held him in place. Brian felt the edge of the desk biting into his upper thighs, but ignored it. He switched angles slightly, hearing Justin moan louder at the new position. He did it again, rocking his hips against Justin’s body when he was fully buried in his ass. Justin leaned up on the desk, his hands grabbing at Brian’s arms, pulling him harder against him. Justin couldn’t move his hips as much as he wanted to, but thrust shallowly from his limited mobility. He grabbed his dick, pulling roughly on it as Brian continued to slam into him. He started to warn Brian as he felt the pressure whipping through his body, spiralling outward from his balls.

Brian gasped as he felt Justin’s ass clench around him, hearing Justin’s gut-wrenching moan as his cum splattered his chest. He rode Justin’s orgasm, holding his body still against Justin’s for one… two… ahhhhh… Brian pumped again as he felt the pleasure swarm through him, cutting off his breath and his brain.

He slumped onto Justin, their bodies heaving. Justin’s legs wrapped around his waist, holding him tightly. Brian’s quads were aching and he knew he couldn’t stay in this position much longer, but he had to catch his breath before he could move. He finally peeled himself off Justin’s chest, the cum smearing both of them.

He stretched upwards, easing the kinks out of his back, his wrists. He looked down at his shirt, cum streaking it. His tie was a mess, but at least his jacket was still clean. Justin followed his eyes, laughing softly. “Sorry...” he smiled sheepishly.

“But it was hot having you fuck me fully dressed,” he murmured, his eyebrow lifting as his fingers trailed the edge of Brian’s shirt. “Makes me feel all wanton and dirty,” he whispered, smiling.

Brian laughed, his body quickening slightly at the sound of Justin’s words. It was pretty hot, he thought to himself. He looked at Justin’s flushed face, his naked limbs splayed across Brian’s desk. He wiped his shirt, realizing he’d need another one before he could see anyone else today. Justin stretched like a cat on the desk, his fingers brushing his wet stomach, his eyes sleepy. Brian pulled one of his hands to his lips, kissing the wet fingertips softly, tasting Justin’s cum with his tongue. Justin’s eyes flashed desire at him and he smiled.

“Well, you could stay here on my desk all day, but I don’t think I’d get any work done,” Brian smiled mischievously at him. “Not that I give a shit at the moment,” he trailed off, his thoughts on a repeat already.

Justin laughed, bringing his legs around Brian’s thighs and pulling him closer. “So fuck me again,” he whispered, his hands reaching over his head, stretching his body up the desk.

Brian watched, feeling his dick start to respond again.

“On your knees this time,” he growled, flipping Justin over as he tucked his tie over his shoulder…