- Text Size +

………………..

part 2

 

Justin felt something brush his face, but swatted it away. He was so tired… He rolled over, pulling the covers over his head.

Brian laughed, saying “That’ll teach me to kiss you goodbye,” as he walked out of the bedroom. He had a major meeting this morning, and he should have been at the office twenty minutes ago. Thank god pot didn’t give him a hangover like whiskey did.

He smiled to himself as he drove to work. It was going to be fun reaping the rewards of their little bet last night. It was fun watching Justin peel that last piece of clothing off, his little face scrunched up in a childish frown. At least until he felt Brian’s mouth washing hot air over his cock.

Brian told himself not to think too much about last night… about the feel of Justin’s skin under his fingertips… about the sounds Justin made just before he came… about Justin’s tongue in his…

Brian adjusted himself in the seat, laughing at himself for being such a dreamy queen. He had plenty of opportunities to live out his fantasies, why did he need to spend time remembering them? He pulled into the parking lot at work, his mind already shifting to the next few hours where he’d need to be brilliant, as usual.

............

Justin woke up, reaching for Brian beside him and frowning when his hand came back empty. When he sat up he realized Brian wasn’t there. Justin scowled, pissed off that Brian hadn’t said goodbye. He slumped back into bed, noting his morning hard-on and no Brian to take care of it.

Wait, wasn’t he supposed to be at Brian’s beck and call today? Maybe Brian forgot the bet. Maybe the post-game fuck was good enough. Justin snickered, knowing that would never be true. But maybe Brian was too high to remember what they’d bet on. He shrugged, dragging himself out of bed and into the shower. He didn’t have too many classes today, but he had a bunch of assignments he needed to work on in the studio at school. He scrubbed himself with Brian’s shower gel, trying not to feel disappointed that Brian wasn’t home, wasn’t taking him up on that bet.

...........

Justin was in the studio when his cell phone rang. He fumbled through his knapsack to find it, trying not to get paint on his things. He swore as he heard it keep ringing, his hand unable to find it in the bottom of his bag. When he finally felt it under his fingers, he cursed at the smear of paint he’d left on his pants.

“That’s not a very nice way to say hello…” Brian’s voice drawled through the phone.

Justin laughed. “Well, you made me get paint on my pants for god’s sake!”

Brian was quiet on the other end, quiet enough that Justin stopped fussing with his clothes and paused. “Brian…?”

There was another moment of quiet through the phone line, then Justin heard Brian ask, “Are you in the studio?”

“Yes.”

“Are you alone?”

“At the moment, yeah. There were some girls in here working on something, but I think they’ve left” Justin craned his neck to see if they were still at the other end of the large open room. Nope.

“I’m working on that assignment I was telling you about, the one with…” Justin started to ramble about his day but Brian’s voice cut him off.

“Justin…”

Something in Brian’s tone made Justin sit very still, suddenly listening carefully.

“Do you remember our bet?” Justin could hear the sly smile in Brian’s voice. It made him smile.

“Yeah.”

“Good.”

Justin felt a small shiver run through him. He looked around, feeling self-conscious suddenly.

“Are you hard?” Justin closed his eyes at the sound of Brian’s breath through the phone. Shit.

He chuckled. “I wasn’t…”

“I am,” Brian’s voice was low, silky.

Justin sucked in a breath. He was too, now. He waited.

“You’re going to do what I say… aren’t you, Justin.”

Justin breathed out. He nodded slowly, then caught himself and realized Brian couldn’t see him through the phone. Good thing, because his cheeks were scarlet and his cock was tenting his pants something fierce. He laughed to himself, also realizing Brian would think that was a good thing.

“Yes,” he sighed quietly, settling himself more comfortably on his stool.

“Good.” Brian’s smile was audible through the phone. Justin knew it was his soft, sexy smile… mmmm… Justin smiled, thinking about it.

“Pull your cock out.”

Justin took a deep breath, reaching for his pants.

“Slowly.”

Justin complied, his hand slowing down as he pulled the velcro of his cargo pants open.

“Good boy.” Brian’s voice was quiet, but Justin could hear the lust in it. It made his cock twitch.

“Stroke it…” Justin closed his eyes, letting his hand drift to his cock. “Slowly…”

Justin’s breathing increased slightly, the feel of his hand making his nipples harden, his heart beat faster…

“Feel good?” Brian whispered.

“Yeah.”

“Wish it was me?”

“Yeah.”

Brian laughed softly on the other end of the phone. “But I bet you aren’t doing it slow enough, are you?”

Justin moaned quietly, slowing his hand down. Fuck. How did he know?

“I know everything, Sunshine…” Brian’s amusement was not so funny now. Justin’s cock was starting to drip on his stomach.

“Run your thumb over the head,” Brian’s voice was very low again, heavy. “Like this…”

Justin sucked in a breath, hearing Brian’s small gasp through the phone. Oh fuck. He closed his eyes, a wave of heat passing through him as he realized what Brian was doing.

His hand sped up again, his cock needing more friction. Now.

“Stop.”

Justin groaned, grimacing as he stilled his hand. His chest heaved slightly, his breath clearly audible to Brian.

The line was quiet for a moment, nothing but their breathing between them.

“Lick your fingers.”

Justin moaned, shaking his head. He opened his eyes, looking around the room suddenly to see if anyone had come in. He wouldn’t have noticed if they had.

“Brian…” he pleaded.

“Do it.”

Justin sighed, bringing his hand to his mouth. He slowly pulled one finger into his mouth, his tongue wetting both sides of it.

“Two fingers,” Brian breathed.

Fuck.

Justin put another finger in his mouth, shivering as his tongue flicked the sensitive skin.

He heard Brian’s breathing through the phone. He closed his eyes, waiting.

“You know where I want them…” Brian’s voice was a low whisper.

Justin’s hand crept inside his pants, tucking the wet fingers so they wouldn’t rub against the fabric. He exhaled as he brought his fingers to rest below his balls.

“Stroke it...” Brian breathed.

Justin spread his legs, tipping his head back as he felt his wet finger brush his hole. He trembled when his finger smoothed over the contracting muscle, biting his lip to keep the moan in.

“Do it…” this time Brian’s tone was less demanding, more breathy.

Justin gasped as his finger breached the ring of muscle, pushing gently inside his body. His eyes rolled back as his finger pushed all the way in, rubbing past the swollen tissue around his prostate.

He said nothing as he started to fuck himself with his finger, only his stuttered breath giving him away. He pushed the second finger in, needing no encouragement from Brian at this point.

He scissored his fingers, gritting out a moan at the sensation. Christ.

“Justin…” Brian’s voice was thready, heavy.

“Cum for me, Justin…” he whispered.

Justin pulled his fingers out, reaching back to his swollen cock. He stroked in earnest now, squeezing just the way he liked. He moaned intermittently, trying not to make too much noise but unable to stay completely quiet.

He held his breath as he felt the fire creep around his back, under his balls, exploding out through his cock. He shouted as he came all over his canvas, his cum landing on the wet paint and streaking it slowly.

He leaned his head forward, catching his breath. His pants were a mess now. Shit. Most of it had landed on his painting – fuck – but some was dripping down into his cargoes, making a rather noticeable wet spot. Great.

He laughed softly into the phone, wiping himself clean with one of his rags. “I’ve ruined my homework, thanks to you,” he chuckled to Brian.

Brian laughed. “You can tell them it came from the heart. Or some other body part equally as important.”

Justin tucked himself back into his pants, grateful that no one else had come in to the studio during their phone call. He wasn’t about to stop for an audience, so he was glad he didn’t have one. As far as he knew anyway, he thought, glancing around the studio.

“Well this makes up for you not waking up to let me fuck you this morning,” Brian murmured through the phone.

“What do you mean?” Justin laughed. “You didn’t wake me up.”

“I couldn’t wake you up, you mean,” Brian teased. “I had to go to work with my morning woody all neglected… And on the day you were supposed to do everything I wanted,” he sighed.

“The day is young,” Justin breathed seductively, smiling.

“And so are you, thank god.” Brian quipped. “Because you’re going to need that youthful stamina today,” his voice got low and sexy again. Justin sighed quietly. How did he get this lucky…

“Brian?” Justin wasn’t sure whether Brian had, um, stayed with him to the end. He was too wrapped up in his own orgasm to notice. “Did you…?” Justin paused, unsure how to ask, exactly.

“No.” Brian growled. “I have a fucking meeting in three minutes. But I’m done in an hour.” He didn’t sound very happy about it.

“Get your ass over here in
exactly one hour. I want you waiting for me on my desk. Naked.”

Justin laughed.

“You think I’m kidding?” Brian growled again. “Don’t fucking make me repeat myself,” he whispered darkly.

Justin flushed, his cock twitching back to life at the sound of Brian’s voice. Fuck, dominant Brian always made him hard…