- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A big thank you to Tag and Shari for editing this story, and thanks to all the help and encouragement from the LLLC. ght infringement is intended.    

 

Wednesday morning -

 

Malik was surprised on Wednesday morning when he heard the doorbell just as he was getting ready to leave the house. Taking the package from the delivery guy, he looked at the label and saw that it was in Brian's handwriting.

 

"That's strange" was Malik's first thought, he would see Brian and Justin tomorrow for their regular Thursday date. Why was Brian sending him something today?

 

When he opened the package all he could think was ‘UH, OH', then he read Brian's note:



My Dear Chocolate Twink,

 

As part of your punishment for taking liberties with my rarely used ass, you are to put this in tomorrow morning. You will wear it ALL DAY. It may only be removed by myself after you get to the loft tomorrow evening. In addition, you may NOT jerk off, or in any other way relieve yourself of any ‘problem' that arises from the use of this device. Enjoy your day.

 

As Always,

 

Brian (the Senior member of this trio)

 

Malik stared at the plug, wishing that he didn't have to work tomorrow and knowing that it was going to be a really HARD day. Well at least he had time to figure out what he could wear so that maybe it wouldn't be so obvious that he was being led around by his dick all day.

 

Meanwhile at the loft, Brian was giving Sunshine his ‘gift'. Brian handed Justin a package telling him to open it. When Justin opened the package, he looked up at Brian, "what's this, Brian?"

 

"Well Sunshine, this is part of the punishment for my two favorite twinks for the liberties taken last week with my poor abused ass. Malik's was delivered to him this morning and here is yours. You will wear this all day tomorrow before our little get-together. You may NOT jerk off or do anything to make yourself come tomorrow before I remove the plug when we are all together here at the loft. So you better think of something that you will be able to wear to school tomorrow, because you may not skip school. That is, unless you want to wear this and not participate or be allowed to come while Mal is here tomorrow."

 

"But Brian, I'm going to be hard all day if I have this in," Justin complained. Brian just looked at his Sunshine and smiled evilly.

 

Brian also had a couple more ‘surprises' in store for his wayward twinks, but they would find out about those tomorrow. It wasn't that he minded what they had done - actually he enjoyed it more than he would admit to either of them - but he didn't want them to get it into their heads that he was going to always be their ‘bottom boy'.

 

***************************************************************

 

Thursday morning -

 

Malik woke up covered in come. Well Brian couldn't fault him for what had happened in his sleep. Most of the night he'd had dreams about having to walk around all day with that prostate stimulating butt-plug moving around inside his ass. He couldn't wait to have this day over with, so he could get to the loft and get some relief. He was trying to ignore the other part of the note, the part that alluded to there being more to the punishment than just having to wear the butt-plug all day. He figured that whatever it was would be just as hot, so he better put it out of his mind if he wanted to get through this day, since he was already horny and couldn't do anything about it.

 

So Malik got dressed, carefully lubing and inserting the butt-plug, then putting on the tightest jock strap he could find while feeling himself already starting to get hard. Then he put on the loosest pants he could find, hoping that this would be enough to keep him from looking like some kind of pervert all day. He topped it off with a long shirt that would help to hide his ‘problem'. Unfortunately, every move he made caused the contraption inside him to graze his prostate. This day was going to be hell.

 

Justin was in a similar state. When the alarm went off Brian's hand was stuck to his belly with dried come, as he and Brian had slept in their normal position, spooned together with Brian's hand resting on Justin's belly. Brian got up, grumbling about sticky, uncontrollable horny twinks. Justin joined Brian in the shower, hoping that his lover would relieve him of his hard-on. Unfortunately for Justin, Brian refused, stating that Justin would not be coming until all three of them got together at the end of the day and reminding Justin about what he would be wearing all day today. Even Justin's puppy-dog expression and pouting had no effect on Brian that morning, although Justin's moaning while he inserted the ‘gift' was almost Brian's undoing. Justin dressed in his tightest underwear, loosest cargos and longest shirt. He was just hoping to get through this day without too much embarrassment.

 

While Malik and Justin both struggled to get through the day, Brian had waited for Justin to leave for school before he went back into the bathroom to jerk off before he went to work. Unfortunately for Brian, he couldn't concentrate on anything at work, his mind kept going back to watching Justin inserting that plug this morning. Finally he told Cynthia that he was going to work from home for the rest of the day and headed back to the loft.

 

When he got to the loft, he headed straight for the bathroom, stripping off his clothes as he went. He closed his eyes, reliving Justin opening himself up this morning and then lubing up the plug before bending over to insert it into his hot twinkie ass. The plug wasn't that big, but it was big enough to be felt constantly, and the tip was angled to rub the prostate whenever he moved. Brian jerked off to this image, thinking that he may want to wear it one day, just to see how it felt.

 

When Brian was finished relieving his hard on, he prepared the rest of the punishment for his hot little twinks.

 



First, he had to go to his storage room and get the ladder. Justin had either never noticed the bolts in the ceiling beams or had not thought to ask why they were there. Now he would know.

 

Brian climbed up and attached the sling. His twinkies would get a workout tonight. He tugged on the sling, making sure it was safe for playing. Then he oiled up the leather hand, he wanted to make sure everything was ready for his favorite evening of the week.

 

After everything was ready with the equipment, Brian ordered some Chinese food for later on, it could be heated up, and made sure there was plenty of water and juice in the fridge. He didn't want any alcohol until they were finished, he wanted to make sure everyone was safe and in full control. When he was finished and everything was done, he showered and jerked off again, damn, he wondered how the other two were doing, they must both be in bad shape by now. He almost felt sorry for them. Well their wait was almost over.

 

***************************************************************

 

Thursday evening - Play Time

 

Malik parked in front of the loft and carefully got out of his car. Just as he was about to ring the bell, Justin came around the corner. Justin unlocked the door and they headed to the elevator, neither one wanted to endure the torment of trying to walk up the stairs. They were both so turned on that they didn't dare even touch each other or they would both spontaneously combust. They were just hoping that Brian was already here so that they wouldn't have to wait.

 

Pulling back the loft door the young twinks just stood there and stared in shock. There in front of them was Brian, wearing a leather codpiece and chaps and holding a leather spanking hand, but what really had their attention was the leather sling that Brian was standing next to.

 

"Welcome to the rest of your punishment my hot little twinks" Brian announced in a very sensual tone.

 

Both twinks swallowed and stared, then quickly started stripping, throwing their clothes off as quickly as they could. Both of their cocks were hard, angry looking and leaking on the floor.

"Brian, please can we come now before we explode?" Justin almost whined, he was so horny, and Malik was obviously in a similar state.

 

"Soon, my horny boys, but first I think you each need a little reminder of who the primary top around here is. So who wants the first round with the paddle?"

 

Justin, always the WASP, speaks first, "I guess Malik can go first, since he is the guest."

 

"If it means I can get this thing out and get off sooner, then yes, please," Malik whimpered.

 

It was then they noticed a high backed chair standing nearby. Brian sat on the chair and motioned for Mal to lay across his lap. Mal complied, laying across Brian's lap and fitting his hard, leaking cock between Brian's thighs. Justin stood there watching, clenching and unclenching his hands so he wouldn't touch himself. As Brian picked up the leather paddle to start using it on Malik's well developed, upturned ass, he said, "I think ten each should teach you two a lesson. You count off the smacks. Then, when I am finished, I will remove the plug. You may not come until I say you can, understood?"

 

"Yes, anything," Malik agreed, just wanting Brian to finish so he could get off.

 

Brian started spanking Malik's ass and Malik was counting off as he was told to, but it was hard to concentrate, mostly because every time the slapper made contact with his ass, it hit the plug right into his prostate making him moan out his count and making his cock leak even more. Justin was just standing there watching and moaning along even louder than Malik. He was also holding his hands behind his back as a preventative measure so he wouldn't touch himself. When Malik said eight, Justin moaned and came all over the floor without even touching his cock - he didn't even know how it happened, but between the smell of all that leather and seeing Mal laying across Brian's lap, he was just so turned on watching Brian spank Mal's hot ass.

 

Brian and Malik both looked up startled. Justin simply stood there, his face red and his cock still dripping and still hard. Brian set down the paddle and removed the plug from Malik's ass. He stood Malik up, deep-throated his cock and reached around and fingered his ass. Malik groaned and shot a huge load down Brian's throat. Brian then stood up and kissed the chocolate beauty, sharing his come with him. Justin was still standing there red-faced, he could not believe he came just from watching Malik get spanked. Malik, finally slightly relieved but still hard, walked over and sat on one of the chairs.

 

Brian motioned for Justin to come over to him. Justin, with his head down, slowly moved in front of Brian. "Did I say you could come Justin?" Brian asked, trying to sound annoyed.

 

"No, Brian, I don't know what happened, I was watching you spank Mal, and I just...I ...I don't know what happened." Justin looked so upset, Brian knew the kid was young, so he wasn't mad, but Justin didn't need to know that.

 

"Well Sunshine, you are still due for a spanking so get over here and get into position." Justin complied immediately, not sure if Brian was upset with him for popping his cork. "Now, I think that since you got your rocks off already and without permission, you deserve fifteen smacks instead of ten. And you are not to come again without permission, do you understand Sunshine?"

 

"Yes Brian, I understand."

 

"Don't forget to count." Brian reminded him. Brian started spanking Justin's heart-shaped ass as Justin counted off the strokes. Mal came over closer, he and Brian both very turned on by the red marks blooming on Justin's pale ivory ass. Justin was even more turned on now and was trying hard not to come again as the plug in his ass was pushing into his prostate every time Brian hit the end of the plug. Justin was counting, moaning, crying and begging Brian to hurry up and finish before he exploded again. Brian finished his last spank, pulled out the plug and finally told Justin that he could come. That was all it took and Justin's cock spewed like a geyser. He came so hard that he passed out. When he came to, he was laying on the bed between his lovers.

 

"What happened?" Justin asked, looking around, confused.

 

Mal, giggling answered, "Your twinkie cock blew so hard that you passed out."

 

Justin looked over at Brian who was smiling and stroking his arm. "So, after all that are you two up for some more fun, or are you too tired?" Brian asked softly - he was a little worried that what he had done had been too much for his Sunshine.

 

Justin looked into Brian's eyes and realized that Brian was worried about him. "Brian, I'm fine. Don't worry. I loved your punishment. Now, since when do we have a sling and why haven't we used it before?" Justin asked eagerly, climbing over Brian to get out of the bed and then heading for the sling.

 

Justin was standing next to the sling, bouncing on the balls of his feet as the other two climbed off the bed and down the stairs to join him. Brian put his arm around Mal and they stood there watching the little energizer bunny bounce, waiting for them. "Come on, you two, we have to try this," Justin squealed, "It looks like so much fun!"

 

"Okay, Sunshine, you can be the first one in the sling, then you can do us both at once." Brian told him.

 

Brian lifted Justin up and put him in the sling, making sure he was in securely. "Now you just hang there and you can get fucked by one of us while you blow the other one." Brian explained while he and Malik got into position on either end of the hot little blond.

 

Brian put on a condom. Justin didn't need any prep since he had been wearing the plug all day. Brian slipped his hard cock into his sweet Sunshine's ass, wondering how he could still be so tight after wearing that monstrosity all day. Malik stood by Justin's head, kissing those strawberry lips before slipping his wine-colored cock into that sweet mouth. Justin held on while Brian and Mal held the metal arch at the top of the sling, rocking Justin back and forth between them. Justin was in his glory, stuffed at both ends by his favorite lovers. Brian and Mal each wrapped a hand around Justin's cock, stroking him in unison as he swung back and forth between them. Mal leaned forward and licked at Justin's slit every time he could reach.

 

When none of them could hold on any longer, they exploded - one orgasm starting off the next - with Malik coming first due to Justin moaning and vibrating around his cock, then Justin stuffed at both ends and then Brian with Justin's ass milking the come right out of him.

 

When everyone recovered, Brian lifted Justin out of the sling and after a several minutes of hot kissing all around, the trio heated up the food and ate. They spent the rest of their evening, when they weren't otherwise engaged relaxing and discussing more uses for the sling.

 

The end...for now

 

The End.
Lorie is the author of 40 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Punishing The Twinks also liked 656 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Sin Series. The previous story in the series is Twinkie Time. The next story in the series is More The Merrier.